Birthday Special (Zeile Addition)

Zeile's POV

I wake up and see a note on my nightstand, I pick it up and read 'you don't have to work today, happy birthday, love you' the note read, I smile and get up, I get dressed then head into the main part of the in and as soon as I do my dad hugs me "happy birthday baby" he says and I hug back "thanks dad" I say and he let's go of me.

I then feel something being placed on my head do I reach my hands up and grab it as I turn around,  my mom was standing behind me holding a box on my head, she giggles as I bring the box in front of me.

It was a small black box with gold accents, I slowly open it to reveal a gold bracelet with charms, the charms were flowers, clouds, Suns, and smiley faces, I gasp as I take it out of the box "it's so pretty!" I happily say as I look at the charms, I then stop as I look at one it wasn't like the others it had 'zxx' on it.

I show it to my mom "what's this charm?" I say and she smiles "oh it's just the initials of who made it, don't worry about it," she says then leans in close "Xiao has a birthday present for you too" she whispers in my ear before backing away and I look at her surprised "really?" I respond and she nods then grabs my hand and takes me up the stairs as I put my bracelet on.

Once we were on the balcony she leaves as Xiao appears, and that's when I notice his wrist, I smile and grab his hand pulling it closer so I could see the bracelet he was wearing, it was very similar to mine but it had different charms, there were strange masks, clouds, both the Anemo and geo marks, and then the strange one, which was different from the one I had it was 'xxz' instead of 'zxx'.

"What are you doing?" Xiao asks and I look up at him with a smile "I'm looking at your bracelet, I have a matching one, just with different charms" I happily say and show him the bracelet on my wrist "so that's she told me not to wear it til now" he muttered and I look at him confused "what?" I ask and he shakes his head "nothing" he says then pulls me in close spinning me in the process so my back was now to his chest.

Before I could say anything he covers my eyes "what are you-" I say but stop as my senses start feeling fuzzy, he soon removes his hand from my eyes, we were on a mountain, high above the clouds "wow" I muttered to myself, it was beautiful.

I turn around, expecting to see Xiao standing behind me, but he wasn't he was sat on the other side of the small mountain top seemingly just staring at the clouds below, I smile and walk over and sit next to him when I do I feel him place something in my lap.

I look down and see that Xiao put a plate of crystal shrimp in my lap, I look at him with stars in my eyes, he had some too "your mom said it was your favorite, so I wanted to make you some" he says and I put the plate of crystal shrimp next to me and then I hug him.

Xiao looked at me confused "thank you" I softly say to him with a smile, he quietly scoffs and looks away, I let go of him and begin to eat my food "it's so good~" I say with a smile in between taking bites of my food.

When I was halfway done with it I begin to pout "is something wrong?" Xiao asks and I look at him "for your birthday, I'm gonna have to work extra hard to make it just as special as you made today" I say.

"You don't have t-" Xiao starts in response but I cut him off and shake my head "nope nope nope, there's no way you're gonna talk me out of it," I say with a determined smile, and he just looks down at the clouds with a sigh but I see him softly smile which made my determination all worth it.

When  I was done with my food I look over at Xiao "can you teach me how to make them some time" I calmly say and he looks over at me "why?" He asks "well, I don't know how to make them really, and the ones you made were really good" I explain.

He looks away "I could just continue to make then for you" he quietly mutters "w-what?" I respond and he looks at me "nothing, are you ready to go back?" He asks and I softly nod, he got up then helped me up, I pressed my face into his chest and soon removed it to see the inn.

I look at him "thank you again" I say then kiss his cheek before skipping downstairs, I see my mom standing behind the counter "did you have fun" she asks and I nod then she giggles "your face is all red" she says and I quickly pull my hands up to my face, able to feel the heat of my cheeks "there's something for you downstairs" she says.

I walk downstairs confused, my mom soon following behind me, it seemed empty and then I look over at the table to see a cake in the middle and my dad and Xiao sat at two of the chairs, I gasped and happily sat on a chair next time Xiao and my mom sat next to me, and there we sat, eating cake as the sun began to set.