kleptomaniac (Complete)

De buransh

"Stop, you can't marry her..." Gulf shouted his lungs out at church, panting heavily... holding his knees lik... Mais

Nectar
Emerald
Pixieee
Fiancé
Say no
Irrational
Let's, Hunt
Som tam
Routine
Sleep
Experiment
Paperweight
Hiding
Truth??
Euphoric high
Cat
Pendent
Love
Gulfsexual
Starry
kiss the gaze
Grumpier

Note

2.8K 78 14
De buransh

Hey,

I am re-writing this note, just to add a little warning within it..

Whenever I write a story, I tried to quote it down from where I got inspiration, which I believe is fair to let people know before some misunderstanding...

here I got the inspiration for this story while watching an episode of 'The Doctor' where a lady was a kleptomaniac and was facing an issue in her personal life with her husband and job, and embarrassed by her situation, which inspired me to write down about Gulf.. 

Mew, Gulf are actors and real people living out there, I chose them as my lead in my every story, they have no relation with this, and scenarios are all made up. If they have a resemblance it will be a coincidece.

The main purpose of writing this note is, 

Please do not copy my work, do not post it anywhere else without my permission, the people are real but the storyline belongs to me, so kindly I am using the word kindly and don't want to be rude, so please understand it as my polite warning..

I really do put effort into writing, you may not feel it, but I really do, so don't trigger my polite nerves and flush down my efforts..

Thank you for picking this book to read, hope you would enjoy it💜💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

70.5K 3.5K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
15.2K 1K 16
Prince Mew future King of Keeda(imaginary name) also childhood friends to Gina (secretly in love with her) but gave up hope when she married Flight L...
172K 8.6K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
21.2K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...