The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

Par JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... Plus

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋

3K 58 8
Par JNellB

{Re~edited 8/21/21}

After getting dressed {outfit at the top} and eating a nice breakfast Damon made for me. I was still one very pissed off Salvatore. Stefan, out of all the vampires running around in this god awful town, MY GOOD BROTHER WAS TRAPPED IN THE DAMN TOMB WITH KATHERINE. I tried helping him get out of there but he told me not to because he didn't want to risk her getting out. I told him I could stop her but he told me to focus on saving Elena. EXCUSE ME, FUCK ELENA!! If I didn't want my brothers to hate me I would have been killed her myself. Now, here I am with Damon on our way to that Doppelbitches house. Me and Damon entered the house and joined Elena in the living room.

"You should really lock your door." Damon says as he smirks at Elena. She looks at him with judgey eyes. "Oh, come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity." He said as I snickered and sat on her table.

"Do you both think this is funny?" She groaned out.

"Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life." My brother said sarcastically.

"Me on the other other hand I like seeing you in pain so please don't mind me." I smirked and played with my nails.

"What does Stefan say about this?" She asked.

"We had a good laugh." He said and I chuckled.

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?" She asked as he sit down next to her on the couch, putting his arm behind her head. Gross,  I been knowing he has feelings for her. Stefan once told her that she wasn't Katherine, so she had nothing to worry about, but let's be realistic for a moment, she still look exactly like her. Just a new personality.

"Yeah, that...We didn't tell him." He told her.

"Why not?" She asked.

" Well A: he can't do anything about it;" I began.

"and B:...what she just said." He finished and we both laughed. As we laughed Jeremy enters the room and sits down with us.

"Where is Bonnie?" My brother asked .

"I thought she was meeting you?" Jer bear asked.

"No, she's on moonstone duty and I'm on Elena patrol." He said smirking at her .

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" The little Gilbert asked.

"Vampire Barbie asked me if she could handle it, and I said, why not? Figured if she screwed up, he'll bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems." My brother said which earned him a smack on the head. I liked Caroline.

"Hold on a second. Tonight's the full moon?" Elena asked as Damon phone started to ring.

"Yep, but you were too absorbed with all your suicidal tendencies to notice." He gets up and answers it. "What....What? Why?.....What girl?.....That's not good. Where are you?.....I'm on my way" . He hangs up and joins me, Elena, and Jeremy. "Change of plans. You and my sister babysit." Jeremy lays down on the couch, resting his head on Elena's lap and I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him which he catches and throws it back at me and I fall off the table. He's such a bully. "Hey you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. Oh wait, you can't." Elena throws a cushion at him  as he leaves . Jeremy laughs and she pushes him off of her and he rolls onto the floor. I laugh super hard at all of them and get up off the floor. Soon as I get up off the floor I get a text from someone telling me to meet them in the woods. Yea sure so I can get killed no fuckin way.

"Okay losers,I'm out of here,  Jeremy babysit your sister please and thank you." I start to walk towards the door but Elena stops me.

"Wait, are you going see Stefan?" she asked gripping my arm.

"Maybe if I have the time." I remove her hand from me. "I have other business to attend to and I'll be back later tonight." I said as I left the house . And no  I'm Not going meet creepy text person in the woods. I drive to the woods and park my car. I- I'm just you know, I'm just going for a walk, It's a beautiful day. I get out and walk father in the woods. "HELLO WHOEVER TEXTED MY PHONE TO MEET THEM HERE BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD FACE AND REASON!!" Okay fine I'm meeting creepy text person  in the woods, don't judge me I'm curious.

"I'm glad you came I thought you wouldn't." A voice said coming from behind a tree, Please god don't tell me that trees can talk now.

"Don't make me kill you, how about you show your face because I swear If I'm talking to a talking tree I'm ending my life right here." And so they did his handsome face, his beautiful brown eyes. "We meet again."

"Hello Annabella, I'm glad the blood came off your beautiful hand." He took my hand and kissed it. Such a gentleman. I know right.

"Well I really appreciate the handkerchief Elijah...this is um.. a nice place you picked for us to talk ."

"Well I wanted us to be alone, walk with me." He says as I took his arm and we walked.

"So please tell me what is this all about."

"I wanted to get to know you more, I only met you twice, but I just wanted to meet you again." He said Looking at me as we walked. God would it be bad if I just jumped his bones . I know we just met but, god he's so freaking hot.

"Well I do have that affect on people, what would you like to know?" I smirked.

"Anything, Everything." we stopped by a lake and sat on a bench.

"There's not much about me I'm a 17 year old Immortal witch." I said with a little laugh.

"So your half vampire, half witch?" He asked confused.

"No I'm just a regular witch, when I was 17 I cast a spell that gave me vampire strength and immortality. I'm not like any other witches, I'm different I sometime don't have to say a spell for it to happen, all I have to do is look at you and whatever I want to happen to you it does." I explained.

"So you and Stefan Salvatore are the same age?"

"Yea, we don't have the same mom. I guess our dad got his mom and my mom pregnant around the same time." I explained more. "I get my magic from her of course."

"Where is your mother?"

"Um, she died giving birth. I didn't find out about spells and my powers til I was like 4."

"So this spell you speak of, can it be broken?" He asked getting more interested in me.

"Yea I can break it whenever I'm ready,  whenever I feel like my brothers don't need me anymore or whenever I'm ready to start a family I'll break it and long as I don't become an actual vampire I'll be okay."  I said.

"What will happen if you do become a vampire? Will you lose your powers?" He asked, I honestly don't mind playing 21 questions with him.

"If I do become one, then I won't be able to break the spell, I won't be able to have kids, and I won't have a choice to continue my life, I'll be stuck forever 17, at least now I can actually choose, stay like this or continue my life where it left off , and I don't really know if I will lose my powers, I never wanna find out." I never really thought this deeply, Will I lose my magic? I don't wanna find out anytime soon. I can't be a vampire. I'll probably be a ripper.

"When do you think that you will be ready? You know, for a family?" He asked.

"I don't know actually, I'm only staying like this for my brothers, I love them, their the only ones In is world that I care about,  everything else doesn't matter except For Marcie and Cami and few people here." I said with a smile.

"Marcie and Cami?"

"Oh just some friends back in New Orleans, I was living there before my brothers called." I said looking in his eyes .

"You stay in New Orleans?" He asked, getting very very interested.

"Yea, god it's amazing I love it there, soon as I'm done with this Klaus bullshit I'm totally going back."

"I use to stay there with my family, but things happened which caused us to leave." He said looking at the water.

"So there's more of you?" I asked as I held his hand.

"Of course Annabella, I have 4 brothers and a sister." He said, holding mines back and smiling at me.

YES,YES, YES I CALLED IT!!! I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW THAT HE HAD SIBLINGS AND I BET THAT ONE OF HIS BROTHERS ARE KLAUS. If I'm right about this which I am, someone owes me a cookie cake. "Wow 4 brothers I can barely handle the 2." I laughed causing him to smile more .

"You're very beautiful, do you know that?" He smiled leaning closer.

"If I didn't know before I do now." I said as I moved closer, before our lips could meet.

"Ring Ring"

You have got to be kidding. I groaned and allowed him to answer his phone. He got up a stepped away for a moment. I never noticed  that the sun was going down. I can't believe I was with him for this long. I sighed and buried my face in my hands and a in short moment he returned. "Come, let me walk you to your car."

I wrapped my arm in his and he walked me back to my car. "That was enjoyable, I liked that very much." I said giving him a smile.

"Hopefully I will be able to see you again real soon." He kissed my cheek. "See you around, Annabella." And just like that he sped away. Oh my lord we was going to kiss, my heart is racing I never in my life felt like this before. I never  really liked a guy in this way before, it was probably just a one night stand, then I would move the hell on but this felt completely different. Did I like Elijah?

~Time Skip~

I walked inside the Gilbert house without even knocking. I feel as if you just walk in, the person inside knows your not a vampire trying to kill them.  As I walk in I see Elena coming down the stairs and Jenna searching in the closet.

"Hey, you're back, and Jenna, what are you doing? Elena waved at me and then put her attention back on her aunt.

"Hello Bella, and Perfect timing Elena." The red head said as she gives Elena a box.

"What is this stuff?" She asked.

"Your mom's files from the Historical Society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate." She says then She closes the closet door. and guess who it is, Elijah, he's on the other side. Elena is very startled, and He looks at her then stares at me and I smile.

"Hey, I'm Elijah" He says calmly and all hot like, god he gives me chills. I guess he really meant that he'll see me soon.

"Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls." Jenna says, and He gets closer to Elena.

"It's a pleasure." He shakes Elena hand, and then kisses mines, making me bite my lip, and after seeing how visibly nervous Elena is I laughed a little.

"So you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff or Elena and I could help you load it into your car or since you been staring at Anna since she got here maybe she can help." Jenna says and then she winks at me. I love me some Jenna she's pure and sweet .

"Or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow unless you wouldn't mind helping me with this Annabella, if I heard her say your name correctly." He said knowing damn well he knew how to say it and I loved when he did.

"Um I would love to, but I just came in and I hate doing other peoples jobs, so you can be a man and do it yourself or you can call someone like you said." I looked at him and smiled. I know it drives him crazy with I talk to him any kinda of way.

"Also a good plan stupid plan for you Anna but great plan for him. " Jenna said as she pats my head and smile.

"Well then plan A it is." He said clenching his jaw. "Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna; and Elena..." He looks at her.  "I hope to see you again sometime soon." He then looked at me and winked and then he left out the house. God you knew exactly what you was doing when you made him. Elena grabs my arm and rushes upstairs to Jeremy's bedroom. She knocks on the door but Elijah grabs her wrist. Jeremy opens the door. Elijah hides next to the door and motions with a finger to his lips for Elena not tell Jeremy that he's there.

" What do you to want?"  He said annoyed.

"Excuse me love, don't be rude." I said rolling my eyes causing Elijah to look at me confused after saying the word 'love'.

"Jenna was just asking me to get you to help her with the boxes." She lied.

"Okay." He leaves, then Elijah looks at Elena then at me.

"A wise choice." He said.

"What do you want?" Elena asked.

"I think it's time you and I had a little chat." Elijah, Elena and I went in her room and I flopped down on the bed. "Forgive the intrusion. I mean your family no harm."

"Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me? And Annabella why did you help him?" Elena asked, scared to even be in the same room as him.

"Let's just say I was bored." I smiled and closed my eyes.

Elijah smirked and began to speak. "Because I didn't want you to be taken. Klaus is the most feared and hated of the Originals, but those that fear him are desperate for his approval. If word gets out that the doppelgänger exists, there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him and I can't have that."

"Isn't that exactly what you're trying to do?" she asked as I tried to tune them out, if he wasn't talking to me I don't care about their conversation, so I'm trying to fall asleep.

"Let's just say that my goal is not to break the curse." He said.

"So, what is your goal?" She asked.

"Klaus's obsession has made him paranoid. He's a recluse. He trusts only those in his immediate circle."

" Like you?" She asked.

"Not anymore." He responded.

"You don't know where he is, do you? So you're trying to use me to draw him out." She said And I smiled.

"Well, to do that I need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" She asked.

"If I wasn't being truthful, all your family would be dead and I'd be taking you to Klaus right now. Instead, I'm here and I'm prepared to offer you a deal."

"What kind of a deal?"

"Do nothing, live your life, stop fighting and then, when the time is right, you and I shall draw out Klaus together and I shall make sure your friends remain unharmed." He explained. God he's so smart I like him more.

"And then what?" She asked.

"Then I kill him." He said causing my eyes to shoot open and sit up quickly. Damnit I guess they wasn't brothers.

Just like that?" She asked.

"Just like that. I'm a man of my word, Elena. I make a deal, I keep a deal."

"How are you gonna be able to keep everybody safe?" She asked, here it is again 21 questions.

"I notice you have a friend; Bonnie, is it? She seems to possess the gift of magic. I have friends with similar gifts I also see that your other beautiful friend Annabella has the same gift." He said and I bite my lip and smile.

"Totally not her friend. I'm her associate." I smirked at the two.

"Um, You know witches." She asked looking back and forth between me and Elijah.

"Together, we can protect everybody that matters to you. So, do we have a deal?" He asked.

"I need you to do one more thing for me." She proceeded, I knew exactly what she wanted.

"We're negotiating now?" He asked.

"How about you don't do it with her, negotiate with me." I stood up and he came in front of me.

"What is that you want?" He asked, as he took my hands in his. 

"My brother Stefan is locked in the Tomb, Bonnie is busy and He won't allow me to help him, so since you know 'witches' can you get him out?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. No one can say no to these bad boys, not one soul.

He kissed my cheek. "I'll do it, and there's no need to negotiate with me Annabella. I want nothing from you but honesty and loyalty." He kissed my forehead and just like that he was gone.

I smiled then looked up at Elena. "What?" I asked.

"What the hell was that Anna, since when did you and him become so close?" She asked a little mad .

"Listen to me Elena,  be happy that my brother is coming home." I start to leave but she grabs my arm a little tight.

"Where did you go Anna?" She asked, I turned to face her and my eyes changed a different color....Red.

"The next time you touch me and question my whereabouts, Elena you won't have Klaus to be scared of... it'll be me." She drops my arm and I smile while my eyes change back. "Have a nice night Elena love you!" Abd just like that I left.

Who the hell do she think she is questioning my whereabout. I guess I unlocked and new Achievement ,cause my eyes never did that before, oh well long as I'm not dying I'll be okay. Now it's  time to sleep, my favorite part of the day.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

54.2K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
229K 9.7K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...