The love triangle **[ONGOING]...

By yourlocalshawtea

"Shove your offer up your ass." "I would rather shove something else up princess" I stared wide-eyed at him... More

Introduction(0.25)
Introduction(0.5)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 14

200 86 122
By yourlocalshawtea

"I'll always keep you safe even if you don't choose meee."

Erick drawled out and smiled dejectedly. No one had ever promised to keep me safe yet here he was doing that.

I chuckled sadly and shook my head. Blair called for Caleb and he helped us take Erick to his room. We took him to the bathroom and he puked a total of three times while I held his hair. He almost dropped down tired but we held him up before he could fall.

I told Blair and Caleb to leave and helped Erick onto the bed. Before I could tuck a blanket over him he pulled me suddenly which made me lose my balance and fall on his chest. Our bodies lay over each other and I felt electric tingles rushing all over my body. Erick stared at me with wide eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

I asked him but got no reply.

Before I could get up he pulled me even closer and whispered,
"Please don't leave me"
Those words were almost like a charm on me. I decided to stay with him until he fell asleep.

I rolled over to be beside him, not over him. I turned the lights off and made a border of pillows to not touch him while sleeping. I looked at the peaceful expression, he looked eternal in the night with moonlight coming in through the blinds.

I lay thinking about life and when I was about to dose off Erick suddenly held my hand.

He looped his arms around my torso and snuggled his head into my back."Mhmm..you are warm."

I chuckled at his antics and tried to move him but he was too strong to be moved by me. "Psst, Erick, you are on my side of the bed" I whispered but got no results. I decided to ignore it and fell asleep in his comforting embrace. It was almost like his body was made for mine, our bodies fit together like a missing puzzle piece.

I woke up in the morning to sunlight hitting my eyes.

"ughh, Blair close the blinds please" I told Blair.

"I am not Blair tho" Erick retorted back.

His voice sounded smooth like silk. oh shit. The events of yesterday hit me and I realized what happened. I quickly got up and mumbled a 'sorry.' My mouth opened up in a wide yawn and I tried to cover it but I was too late. Erick stood near the door with an amused expression on his face.

His hands held a mug while probably contained coffee. He had probably taken a shower and changed his clothes as his hair was messy and wet. It made him look even more striking. He wore a white tee with grey pajamas. How could anyone look so good in the morning?!

He looked like he walked out of a magazine while in comparison I probably looked like a ghost from Anabelle. While sitting there on the bed I realized that I didn't have a nightmare. I didn't have a nightmare!! I didn't have a nightmare?! Happiness hit me in waves while tears sprung up in my eyes.

I hadn't realized earlier what a huge toll they took on me.

I finally had a decent night's sleep after weeks of nightmares. That thought was so freeing for me. Erick noticed me sitting there with tears in my eyes and walked up to me. He laid his mug down on the bedside table and placed his hands tenderly on my cheek.

He brought my head up and asked me,

"What's wrong love?" he asked with a worried expression on his face.

"I finally didn't have a nightmare." I answered happily.

"That's amazing but why not?"

"I don't know..maybe being with you made me feel safe."

He seemed lost in thought and just nodded.

"We'll discuss that later but first tell me how I got here?"

"Umm, you know after you saw me and Caleb, Blair and I went to the bar where Caleb told us you would be. You were being a nuisance but we finally managed to take you home."

"Did I...say something embarrassing?"

"Mhmm," I said with a thoughtful expression wanting to mess with him.

"You did actually. When we got to the bar you were standing at the table giving some kind of speech about how dogs should be able to vote and then you kept going on about how much you like me. Not to mention you said that you were a stalker."

I looked up at Erick's face and his expression was priceless. Despite my best attempts, I burst out laughing. "I was joking," I said in between laughs. Erick turned away from me when I said that. Apparently, he didn't find it that funny.

"It was a jokeee...I am sorry"

I cried out with my funny expression replaced with a solemn one. He turned around and a grin broke out on his face. He started moving towards me but before I could yelp out a 'no' he started tickling me mercilessly.

It was fun in the start but then my stomach started hurting from laughing so much.

"Ahh Erick""St-stopp"
I yelped in between laughs. I giggled and tried to wiggle out from his grasp. When I saw a chance I escaped his grasp and stuck my tongue out at him. My victory was short-lived as he quickly flipped me upside down and pinned me on the wall.

"Not so feisty now, are we"

I shook my head quickly. He smirked at me with a goofy grin plastered on his face. I think this might be the most carefree I have ever see him. His eyes move from my eyes to my lips.

Was it just me or was the temperature suddenly rising by the second? He licked his lips seductively and moved in closer. His hands held my arms hostage while being pinning my back against the wall. I study his gorgeous features and think about the first time we met.

Smirking he grabbed me by my throat and pulled me closer, even more than I thought was possible. My lips suddenly became dry and I licked them to provide them some moisture. I gulped nervously.

He smirked at my nervousness.

Are we about to kiss right now?

He gave me the answer to that by crashing his lips onto mine. I kissed him back as if my last breath depended on it. As if he was the only drug I needed. His lips tasted soft and everything else I had dreamt of.

He was like a breath of fresh air throughout my body. I savored every second of it. The way his hands are wrapped around my throat, the way our hearts beat almost in a rhythm, the way he moved expertly with his tongue.

My heart was beating so loudly that I am surprised he didn't hear it. A moan escaped me without my permission and he smiled while kissing me. I didn't ever want this to stop. It felt..right.

The kiss gave me butterflies all over my body and everywhere he touched me was an aching spot. I yearned for his touch everywhere. The ferocity of the kiss became too intense to handle and we both finally pull away breathless.

My pulse skyrocketed and all of the credit goes to one man - Erick.

He chuckled at how breathless I was. My cheeks were probably a glowing red. I nervously started  playing with my hands. 

I did the one thing I could after being kissed like every girl's dream - I ran.

I ran out of his room but before I could take a step further, I ran into someone and stopped abruptly.

A/N - I know I am amazing for updating so soon so no need to thank me haha. Who do you think she ran into? Did you enjoy this chapter?  This chapter was mainly for the Erick + Athena shippers and I am one too as well ;) Be sure to vote/comment as it definitely encourages me!<3

I am not an expert but tips to get followers as many people asked me :

1. Be consistent with the updates and interact with your existing followers and make them feel like a part of something.

2. Do follow back some, if not all of the people following you :)

3. If you aren't able to follow them, read their stories and provide your feedback.

4. Follow the people who are interested in the genre you are in. For example if I write romance : I should follow the people who are lurking in the comments of a romance book.

Hope this helped! Until next time :)

SHAWTY<3

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 32.4K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
502K 8.3K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
173K 3.2K 64
ATHENA ROSA VALENTINE. Has everything she could ever want. Loving Parents. Best friends. Endless Luxuries. Everything except love. Being left and f...
532K 24.5K 33
*COMPLETED* Catherine Cavenon is as broke as it gets. Working long hours at a night club earns her just enough to last a week. Unable to pay rent or...