New Kid ~NorRay~

By Hotblind

Ray Just moved to a new school and new house, Things are tricky, until he meets Normen and Emma! Normen and E... More

New Kid
Boyfriend
Home alone?
Weekend!!
Not a chapter pt.1
Not a chapter pt.2
!Happy Birthday!
You said You would do anything....
Not A Chapter

Not A Chapter...

88 1 0
By Hotblind

Hello Guys/ Girls/ Non-binary I just wanna say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not posting for a while, I've been going through some hard times lately...I also have been caught up in work and college, My friends on discord have also helped a lot! Thank you for sending me small private comments once in a while it means a lot! Here the main reason for this, I just wanted to say I will be posting a lot more now that I'm not focusing on college as much! I will try and finish Chap. 3 of this story in the next couple of hours!

See you in chap. 3! Stay safe and Drink water!!!

Byeee

My discord Link!!   https://discord.gg/KgV2s8JR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
68.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...