Living With Animals

By SavWrites22

BOOK TWO IS UP HIGHEST RANKINGS- #1 out of 6k in living- #1 out of 958 in Leukemia-#2 out of 1.14k in cancer... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chaoter 49
Chapter 50 y'all!!!!!!!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60! THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE BOOK 2
Epilogue/Preview
YALL

Chapter 53

72 1 0
By SavWrites22

SAME DAY

I knock on the door and a few second later it opens, revealing a smiling, and energetic Easton.

"How many cups of coffee have you had today?"

"7."

"Holy cow."

"I know."

"So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know," he says grabbing my hand and snaking his arm around my waist, so we're standing on the middle of the kitchen, inches away from each others faces, facing each other. I flinch, and struggle for a second, but remind myself i'm safe. "Did you purposely dress like this?"

"Maybe."

"You look pretty."

"Don't I always?" He rolls my eyes at my remark and I smile.

"How was your day?" I ask, ask he pulls my arm leading me up the stairs to his bedroom room.

"It was decent. I was tired so I drank a bajillion pounds of caffeine. Now i'm energetic and could be awake all night.

"When are you parents going to be home?"

"I can text and ask. Why?"

"Can I stay here?"

"Yes."

"Even if your parents get here?"

"They'll never know. House has too many rooms and they don't care very much."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely. Why do you need tot stay here though?"

"Jacob's a dick. And I snuck out."

"Why'd he a dick? And why's you have to sneak out?"

"Well Isabelle told me I couldn't go so I snuck out."

"You didn't have to come here if you weren't allowed. If you would've told me I would have told you to stay home."

"Exactly why I didn't."

"Back to the other topic. Why's he a dick?"

"He called me a hoe. And whore."

"He did?!?"

"Yeah."

"I'll fucking kick his fucking ass. Why the fuck would he call you either of those. Should have told him to suck it."

" True. I should've. But watch your language."

"Are you okay, Claire?" he ask, giving me a big hug.

"Yeah. Just kind of stung. Like I didn't expect he'd ever say something like that."

"Honestly me either, Claire. Jakes always been a brother to me."

"Yeah."

"Anyways, what do you want to do?"

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure. What movie?"

"Kissing booth? Have you seen it?"

"Nope but we can try it."

******
2 hours later as movie ends.
******

At this point as the movie ends, my head lays on Easton's lap, and has his arm and a blanket wrapped around me.

"Are you done with movie, babe?"

"Yeha. But i'm not quite ready to fall asleep yet."

"You don't have to. Also, my parents won't be home till— 2pm tomorrow."

"Okay."

WARNING: SEMI SEXUAL CONTENT

I sit up and look at him just staring at him, and out of nowhere he kisses me. First lightly, then deeply. I'm surprised and sort of scared for a minute, the.my calm downs He pulls away and smiles at me before starting to kiss me more.  He pushes me down so he's laying on top of me and starts to kiss down the side of my face and kisses my neck and collarbone. As he lays on top of me I get nervous, being in the situations I have, and he stops. I take a few deep breaths and try to calm myself and stop my shaking. After five minutes or so, i'm comfortable again.

He tugs at my shirt, and as I know i really shouldn't, I let him slip the shirt off. Start to shake again, I pull away from him.

"You okay?" he asks, compassionately.

"Just need to breathe."

"Anna tlak about it?"

"No."

"Do you want to keep doing this?"

"Yes."

He smiles and asks if he can take my bra off. I nod and he does. He kisses down my body, making my body tingle.

Soon clothes are shed on the floor and all you really hear is is breathing.

Until we end up falling  asleep laying next for eachother.
**********
The next morning- March 29th 6:32AM
**********
"EASTON JAMES, GET YOUR ASS UP."

We both jolt awake, blanket covered over us and see his mom and dad standing in the room.

"We will leave so y'all can get dressed then you two are in so much trouble."

They leave the room, and we give eachother a look.

"We're fucked."

"Quite clearly," he says, motioning to the clothes on the floor.

"Not legitimately you dumbass."

"Whatever."

"What did we do."

"I believe we had sex, babe."

"No I mean, what did you we just do as in 'we're gonna get our asses kicked we just ruined our lives.'"

"Oh. Yeha we're in deep trouble."

"Yeah."

"I need a shower."

"So go shower."

"Okay. I will."

"Okay."

"Don't you need to shower."

"I can wait."

"Why don't you shower with me?"

"You're inviting me to shower with you?"

"Yes."

"Okay."
***********
We get out of the shower and I quickly dry off then, quickly put a bra, underwear, and my shorts on.

"I need a t-shirt," I say.

"You have one right there."

"I can't wear the same t-shirt I wore yesterday, to school."

"You wore that to school?"

"Yes remember?"

"You dressed like that and didn't get dressed coded?"

"Yes."

"Damn."

"It's not that bad of an outfit seriosult. I'm literally wear athletic shorts, and a crop top."

"Yes, but the crop top is hardly below your bra."

"And?"

"I was just saying."

"Can I please have a t-shirt?"

"Yeah. Sorry. Sure." He walks over to the closet and grabs out a grey baseball shirt from when is team went to states.

"Here you go," he says, tossing it to me.

"Thanks."

I slip the shirt on, and though it covers my shorts, it doesn't look terrible, as that's how a lot of girls wear their shirts.

"You look good," he compliments.

"Ish."

"No. You do. You look good. pretty. cute. beautiful."

I blush and just smile at him.

I need to brush my teeth but don't have toothpaste or a toothbrush, so I walk into the he barheoom and quickly yuse water to brush my teeth with a paper towel.

"Okay ready to face them?" he asks.

"No but let's go," I respond, grabbing his hand, tightly as possible and hiding behind him as we walk out of his room and downstairs.

We reach the living room where they are both sitting and I hide behind him more.

"Easton. Who is this?" his mom asks.

"This... Is Claire. She's been staying with Drew and his family for a while. Sort of."

"Ahh, so you're the girl that Isabelle talks about all the time."

"You k-know Isabelle?" I ask. Easton pushes me toward a bit, just so they can see me, the wraps his arm round my waist.

"Yes. She sons of my friends and I play volleyball in our backyard league every week with her and like 13 other girls."

"Oh."

"Yes. Now would someone liek tot roll us what happened last night."

"Claire came over because she was pissed off."

"Was she allowed to come over here? We she allowed to stay here?"

"No," he says quietly.

"So how pissed off do you think Isabelle is gonna be when she finds that's her snuck out."

"A lot."

"Okay. What about when she find outs you guys had sex."

"Pretty pissed."

"Yeah. Thought so. Easton you're in a lot of trouble. Claire, I imagine you are too. I'm gonna call Isabelle now."

"What about school."

"No school today."

"Why?"

"Do you two not check the calendar? Freshman PSATS today."

"oh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 259K 32
Allison was never one to talk. She is quiet, shy, has no friends, and keeps to herself. She was never like this when she was younger. But when her mo...
973K 72.2K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
208 18 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...
248K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...