Secrets| Dabi x black reader βœ“

By LUVVME101

your the wife of Touya Todoroki known as Dabi. you just found out about his secret life being the head of the... More

His Secret
Chaos
Chaos Pt 2
Parenthood
Alone Time
Events
Apology
Stress..
Bad bitch
Change
Couple goals
The B word
Stay
Lesson Learned
Birthday Chaos
Unexpected Surprise
Morning Sickness
Day in a life
Birthday Girl
Family Issues
More SecretsοΏΌ
Thought's
Therapy
Again!?
Memories
Bed Rest
Gender Reveal?
Dylan's Day?
Appreciation
Need You
A Day in the Life
Secrets

Moving Day

489 9 2
By LUVVME101

Previously on Secrets

"HELL NO" Imani yelled "why not shopping is hella fun" you said 'your wrong shopping is a waste of time, if your gonna shop for me then so it online" you and Rumi sighed "your a bummer" Jen said "why thank you" Keigo and Touya rolled their eyes as they went out the door leading outside "babe where you guys going" you asked "steaks" Rumi shook her head and went back to the conversation "just one day"Imani refused "she's not gonna budge so give up" Gil said "your as bad as her" Jen said "SHUT UP Y'ALL TALKIN TO MUCH" Imani got up and outside "she okay?" Gil nodded "been like this all week"

Time skip

After you were done cleaning up you went upstairs seeing Touya playing with Dream "I see you can walk again" you nodded and laid next to him, he smirked and picked you up then put you on top of him "Touya not-" "I'm not going to do anything, Hot pocket I know your teething and all but your gums hurt" he said to Dream, she laughed and a bunch of slob went on Touya's arm "euughhh naw get off me" you laughed and took Dream "stop bein mean to her" you said, he scoffed and laid you down "we're going to sleep like this" but Dream had other plans "I Rennn" she whined "you want to see Ren stinky?" she nodded and softly cried on your chest "well that's better for me so I'll call birdbrain, plus we're moving in the morning sooo" you sighed and waited till Keigo flew in your house.

"Heyyooo" Keigo said standing on the window "um can't you drive like a normal person" you asked, he shook his head, you sighed and got Dream's things together "be careful Keigo I swear if anything happens to her I'm going to-" "hurry up birdbrain and leave before she changes her mind" he nodded quickly and flew away "cone her please" you sighed and walked over to Touya "hmm wonder how your legs will be if-" "Good night Touya" you said getting on your side of the bed "oh come onnnn you don't have to do anything, just let me do the work" you shook your head "your so difficult you know" he said starting to tickle you "hey STOP..that tickles" you laughed "nope, I didn't even get a kiss today" you sighed and got on top of him then kissed him, you pulled away and laid down on his chest "I hate you" "no you don't"

^The Morning^

You and Touya were real busy, your parents and Himiko helped out get all y'all's stuff in the trucks, after everyone was finished y'all almost passed out. After y'all caught y'all's breath y'all got in the cars and drive to the new place.

(Y'all lucky I still have the picture)

Surprisingly the house was fully furnished

Living room

Kitchen

Dining room

Touya's Office

Your office

Now the upstairs

Dream's room

You and Touya's room

Master bedroom's bathroom

Dream's bathroom

There's like more rooms but I don't feel like doin all that.

Now back downstairs to the basement

The main area

The pool

Play room's that adults will be in for sure

That's pretty much it bc I'm lazy

"Touya, you have outdone yourself" you said giving him a kiss "really how so" he asked "this house was not expected to be this amazing" he smirked and kissed you again "you know..we have to create new memories in here, so..wanna make some now" you bit your lip and slowly nodded "great".

Tonight was a very risky night.

^Next Day^

You were busy working in your office and watching Ren, Dream, Jen's children Courtney who was 11 and Cameron who was 8, you were so drained of doing many things at once so you took a break and went to check on the children "what are y'all-watching" you paused as you saw Cocomelon "the horror" Courtney whispered, you shook your head and clicked off the show "Tt Y/nnnn"Ren whined and Dream just pouted "alright look you two, y'all either watch something else that everyone wants to watch or I'm turning it off".

Dream glared at you and stuck out her tongue "if you don't put that back in your mouth little girl" she continued glaring at you "hey we're...back" you slowly turned your head seeing Jen and her 16 old son Christian "um I see that it's not the best time so we'll be going, children let's go" she said tossing you the key to your house, you waved and closed the door "look I'm not doing this with you okay, chill out" Dream's face still stayed the same but when Ren held her hand her face relaxed "Ren?" he smiled and hugged her "prettyy" you smiled and went back to your office to work.

^later^

After Rumi had picked up Ren it was just you and Dream waiting for Touya to come home, Dream was crying a lot from her teething but you quickly solved her pain so it wasn't as bad. Finally Touya got home looking exhausted "babe, you okay" he nodded and hugged you, you smiled and hugged him back "can we um watch Beauty and The Beast?" you nodded and let go "what's wrong, do I need to beat someone's ass because they said shit about how you look" he laughed and kissed you "no love you don't have to, just want to spend with you before I leave tomorrow" you smiled and hugged him again "well are you hungry" you asked, Touya shook his head "just want to watch the movie and have fun with you and Hot pocket.

After getting Dream out the kitchen y'all waited for Touya to shower, once he came out he took Dream from your arms "hey fetus" you kicked him and he laughed "stop calling her that" he rolled his eyes and started the movie.

Halfway through you passed out from being so tired and so did Dream, Touya smirked and put y'all both in bed, then got in himself after turning the TV.  But before he could fall asleep he knew what was tomorrow, your birthday.

'shit'

Heyyy, kinda forgot about this birthday, sooo yeah um happy birthday to Izuku 🙈, anyways bye

-Imani😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 371 27
Y'ALL I SWEAR TO FUCK DONT YOU DARE READ THIS SHIT IT WAS MY FIRST FIC AND ITS TERRIBLE IM GONNA DELETE THIS ONE DAY SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE it's...
66.4K 577 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
13.6K 447 12
Tomura had been helping Dabi out with missions and meetups that would have hopefully strengthened the villan's bond with Hawks, but Dabi soon realise...
25.4K 950 23
Years of never seeing Touya, believing he was dead after all of this time and seeing him again...as a villain with the new name Dabi and much more ha...