The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋

4.9K 79 13
By JNellB

{Re-edited 8/20/21}

Sleep, is a blessing, it's the best thing you could ask for, it's the only thing on earth besides food, that make me enjoy my life. Everyone in my family knows that I hate to be woken up, they know that if they ever tried to wake me up and it's not a life or death Emergency, I'll kill you without thinking twice. That's Exactly what my brothers wanted today, a death wish.

Damon walked into my room and opened my curtains. My blood starts to boil I absolutely hate when I'm in the middle of a fantastic slumber and then all of a sudden, the rays of sunlight touches my eyes. "Come on Bels let's go, get up we have things to do people to kill." I could tell he was smirking when he said that.

I sat up and groaned, I hate this, I hate this soooo much time to cause him pain. As Damon stood there smirking at me in front of the window where the sun was hitting him perfectly, I decided to mess with his daylight ring. After a few seconds of just staring at him his skin starts to melt and he screams in pain. He couldn't move, I wouldn't let him. Stefan And Elena  rushed into the room.

"Anna stop you're going to kill him." Stefan says unamused. He honestly doesn't care cause he tried to warn Damon not to wake me up.

"Maybe he should die, everyone knows I hate being woken up!" I continue to let him scream in pain until his body was on fire. That's when I stop staring at him and he rushed to the corner away from the sun.

"Now Get out! I might as well get dressed since someone decided it was a brilliant idea to wake me up!" I glared at Damon as he rolled his eyes and all of them left. I sat there thinking for a bit wondering, why the fuck am I still In Mystic Falls. I came to help, and so I did.... I think, wait a minute,  no, I didn't help with anything, I just got kidnapped, guess that means I can't leave right now . I Finally snapped out of my thoughts and went take a quick nice warm shower and got dressed afterwards {Out at the top}.

After curling my hair, I went downstairs and poured myself a drink. Then I finally noticed Rose in the room  Elena was on the couch and Damon started to pour him a drink and Stefan sat next to Elena. "Why exactly is she here? I thought I wouldn't have to see her face again."

"How about we play nice, and not do anymore magic hoodoo on me okay." The blue eyed brother told me and I smirked at him.

"Can't make any promises big bro." I sat down next to Stefan and laid my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled and kissed my forehead. I knew he was happy to have all his siblings in the same room and honestly, so was I.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose explained, trying her best to get us to understand.

"Who the hell is Klaus?" I asked confused, also wondering why Rose was even here. Elena was also confused.  I'm also pissed, but I like to understand people reasons before I jump right to the point.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." my first older brother said doing that stupid eye thing he does. He thinks it attractive, I find it weird and stupid.

"From the first generation of vampires." My second older brother added. Rose must've talked to him and Damon about this before Elena and I joined them, because they seem to know a lot more than Elena and I, because we are both so damn confused.

"Like Elijah?" Elena said a bit scared.  The Fuck is she scared for just by realizing something.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."  When Rose  said that me and Damon rolled our eyes. I hope they don't force me to stay and help with this Klaus guy because I don't have the strength for this.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stef stated.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me." Lena Said finally putting the pieces together. I smiled to myself while drinking my bourbon. Like I said before, I don't talk I would rather listen.

"Yes!" Rose said happy that Elena is understanding

"No!" Stefan said trying not to make Elena worry.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon said finally moving closer to Rose, and stood in front of Elena.

"Which it is." Rose said.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you."

"Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe."

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan said as I move my head from his shoulder and he got up.

"Not that you know of." Rose and I say simultaneously. I was with Rose on this one, if he's the very first vampire of all time then I'm pretty fucking sure that the man isn't dead.

"That's not helping." Damon said as he glared at us and caused me to roll my eyes. I don't even wanna be here, he's lucky that I am.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." Stefan stated as he looked around the room at us. He was trying his best not to get Elena all worried and scared. I on the other hand didn't give a damn who he was and what he wanted I was just ready to leave.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose says as she stood up after sitting across from Elena. She was really serious about this Klaus dude, if he's an original and he's part of the original family that would make him and Elijah....oh.my.god they would be brothers. I think I'm going to keep this to myself just in case I'm wrong.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point."  The raven hair brother groaned out. That's when Elena got  up and started gathering all of her things.

"Where are you going?"  Stefan asked looking at her confused.

"School. I'm late." She mumbled.

"Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you." Hero hair said as he got up to go and get his things. I could tell she was lying I always can telling when someone is lying it's like a gift.

"It's okay, I know where it is." She says as she walks towards the door.

"How about I bring her. I always wanted to meet these so called friends of yours." I said getting up. I turned my self immortal when I was 17.  I could obviously start school here, but over my dead body, I would never start school ever again it was hell. I just wanna see what she's up to.

"No seriously it's fine I'm sure you have things to today." She protested, I could really see that she doesn't want me with her, So yes she is most definitely lying.

"Oh come on I think it would be a good bonding experience, besides my brothers want me to like you and well you are my sister-in-law so I should get to know you better and I'm not taking no for an answer." I smiled and walk towards her. She quietly took a step back and  I could she was intimidated by me. I'm glad that she is.

"Would you look at that, my little sister actually being nice for once." Damon smirked at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.I glared at him and he dropped his arm ASAP.

"Oh shush don't make me regret this decision let's go Elena." I grabbed her hand and we left out the house. I followed her lead and from the looks for it we are not headed to her school.

~Time Skip-

Elena and I was with Caroline. She's very pretty and nice, from the looks of it she's a newly turned vampire. She was super shocked to find out that the Salvatores had a sister, and me and her got along super fast. Elena obviously lied about going to school. Right now we are walking in the woods towards the Fells Church ruins, great now I have to deal with her and Katherine. I could obviously just leave but I wanna know everything that Katherine knows about this Klaus guy. I hope he's hot cause if he really is Elijah's brother then boy oh boy and am I in for a treat.

"Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well and I went home from school." Elena told the blonde vampire.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. I'm a terrible liar!" The blonde vampire complained as we walked.

"And keep Stefan busy. I don't want him to know what We're up to." she says then looks at me.

"Um no love, I'm not apart of this. It was you're idea I'm just here to listen and observe." I state while playing games on my phone, I could feel her glaring at me but I honestly didn't care.

"Look I'm even worse at duplicity and you know this, and I like you Bella you have fire to you." Caroline said which caused me to look up from my phone and smile. I put my phone away and wrapped my arm around her as we walked.

"Thank you darling, that's so very sweet of you. I like you to Care Bear." I poked her nose and she smiled at me.

"Back to the point, you managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit." Lena said rudely interrupting us.

"Yeah, because she threatened me. Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic, it's...Stefan's gonna see right through me!" Caroline said back to her complaining voice.

"Caroline, as my friend, do you promise or not?"

"You had to break out the girlfriend code. Okay. I promise."

"Okay."

"Why don't you want Stefan to know?"

"Because he would never be okay with me doing this."Elena said as we go under the church ruins, and stop in front of the tomb's door.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Caroline asked her puppy eyed friend.

"Yes, I'm sure. She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus. The only one who can tell me how to stop him." Lena said getting ready for Caroline to open the tomb doors.

"But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never giving it. Are you sure about this?" Caroline asked again.

"This is why I like you Caroline,  you're smart and correct. Katherine could lie her way into anything and maybe,  just maybe if people stop doing things to cause Klaus attention to this town you would be safe and I could go back to not knowing any of you, Except for you Care Bear. " I said highly annoyed but still gave Care a smile.

I'm just saying, why would you do things that you know is going to make him come here? If Elijah really is dead wouldn't you think he'll come here looking for his brother, well hopefully I'm right about them being brothers.

"Yeah. I can't just sit back and wait. I have to know, Caroline. Please." She pleaded to her blonde headed friend then looks in my direction. "And Anna talking to her is the only option we got it won't cause any harm." the doppelbitch then turned to Caroline and gesture for her to open the tomb. Caroline goes towards the door and opens it.

"Katherine?" She said scarily then looks at Caroline and I.

"I'll be okay from here." Lena says when suddenly we hear a noise, we all turn our head and look at the door entrance. Katherine arrives and stops to where it allows her.

"Hello Elena. You come to watch me wither away?" She then looks at Care. "Goodbye Caroline." The doppelhoe said, you could clearly see that she was dying slowly. It made me very happy.

"As long as I stay on this side of the door, she can't hurt me, besides Annabella is here, she will keep me safe." Lena said Confidently. Caroline looks at us and leaves.

"Let's not get any Ideas Elena, I'm only here because I'm actually interested in hearing what she has to say, I don't recall me joining the save Elena Group." I rolled my eyes and found me a nice rock to sit on.

"Does Stefan know you're here especially with his little sister, never thought I'll ever see you and her together." Katherine said shocked that me and Elena was in the same room together. I am to actually, but once again I'm here because I'm curious.

"I brought you some things." Elena said as she placed her bag on the ground.

"You came to bribe me? What is it that you want?!" Katherine said with her voice laced with venom. You could honestly tell that she didn't want us here, but I don't give a damn what she wants.

"Listen here kitty Kat I'm no ordinary witch. I'm stronger, and more different than Bonnie Bennett so that means." I walk inside the tomb and grab her neck,  choking her tightly, lifting her off the ground. "I could drop the veil and drag your bloody body out this tomb and watch it burn in the sun. So please be a good lad and give Elena and I all the answers we need or I'll kill you without even blinking." I drop her to the ground and watch her cough and gasp for air. I then stepped out and sat back down. Elena looked at me shockingly and all I did was smirk "Carry on love, don't mind me." I winked at her.

"Um i- I want you to tell me about Klaus." Elena said still shocked.

"Hmm, you've been busy." Katherine says rubbing her neck and glares at me, all I did was send her a nice and loving smile.

"I also brought you this." Elena takes an old book from her bag. "It's your family history. It says in here that the family line ended with you. Obviously that's not true."

"You think that if you brought me some family keepsake that I'd open up?" I start to get up again glaring at her, but Elena stopped me.

"I also brought you this." She takes a bottle of blood from the bag and shows it to Katherine. Katherine rushes over towards Elena but she can't get out because of the spell. Karmas a bitch.

"You don't look so good. How long before your body shuts down? 10, 20 years? It must be painful to desiccate and mummify. I can't even imagine." Elena snarled.

"One point Elena." I cheered and both girls glare at me. "Don't mind me, carry on."

Katherine sits down on the floor. Elena puts some blood in a glass on the ground and pushes it towards her with a stick. Katherine takes the glass and drinks. Her skin regains some color.

"You have the Petrova fire." Kitty said.

"More blood?" Elena ask as Katherine puts the glass on the floor. Elena takes it and pours more.

"Good you got some blood, now start talking before I come in there and make you." I growled as I sit back down on my comfortable rock.

"It's a long story, Klaus and I. It goes all the way back to England, 1492, after I left Bulgaria. Or was thrown out." She spoke as Elena gives her more blood

"Thrown out?" Elena ask confused.

"My family, your true ancestors, they disowned me. My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time. I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame." She explained while I was lost in thought. Wow I can't believe my ears, who the hell gave Katherine a baby, and what the hell happened to it...maybe I' should stop thinking and listen.... duhh.

"It was kept secret?" Elena asked.

"Mhmm. My baby was given away. I was banished to England and I had to learn to adjust. So I quickly became English. It was there that I caught the eye of a nobleman named Klaus. I was taken with him at first, til I found out what he was and what he wanted from me. And then I ran like hell."

" So, what did Klaus want?" I asked getting more interested in the story.

"The same thing that he'll want from her. He wants to break the curse."

"By sacrificing the Petrova doppelgänger." I mumbled not even surprised. Of course this has something to do with the doppelgänger. Wouldn't it be crazy if one of my brothers had one, god that would be so weird, oh my god wait what If I have one, god I hope she won't be nothing like Elena, soft and nice.

"He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body." Kat finished, Elena gives another glass of blood to her.

"What does the Petrova blood line have to do with Klaus?" Elena asked yet another question.

"It's really tedious but..." She drinks the bloody then crushes the cup. She regained more of her color. " The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood. Witches are crafty with their spells. The doppelgänger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the doppelgänger reappeared, the curse can be broken."

"So you ran before he killed you." I muttered. This is some deep shit, does anyone around here have a normal life anymore?

"Something like that." she told me staring off into space.

"Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?" Elena asked. I'm kind of getting tired of these 21 questions. I believe I know all I need.

"No, but not because she had a change of heart." Katherine said as she then stared at me I was wondering why, but she knew that I would put two and two together. Not long after that I did.

"And that's how you became a vampire you killed yourself with Rose blood in your system." I said proud of my self for guessing it before Elena did.

"Klaus needed a human doppelgänger. As a vampire, I was no longer any use to him." Kitty Kat said annoyed.

"But it didn't work. You didn't really escape, you've been running from Klaus ever since." The Gilbert mentioned.

"I underestimated his spirit for vengeance but living in a suitcase is better than dying so you can have your blood spilled over some silly little rock." She continues. Making Elena look ill as hell.

"What's wrong? Afraid I'm right? You don't want to die? There's another way out." She cuts her wrist with her nail, and starts to bleed. "Better hurry. Your opportunity is going, going, going." He wrist then heals. "and gone. I made the other choice."

"Rose and Trevor spent the last 500 years running because you used them. Trevor just got killed!" Elena said disgusted with Katherine's actions.

"I never thought he would last that long." Katherine mumbled. I laughed to myself, but since we was in a cave it echoed, Katherine smirked at me and Elena glared at me annoyed.

She rolls her eyes and turns back to Kitty Kat "You don't even care that you ruined their lives."

"I was looking out for myself, Elena. I will always look out for myself. If you're smart, you'll do the same." She then turns away and opens the Petrova book.

I finally decided to speak and not observe, I also was just getting tired of Elena voice. "So how much of your little story is true? Because we all know that your a lying little slut."

"I have no reason to lie, Annie. I have no reason to do anything but sit here and read and rot."

"Okay, assuming it's even partially true, that's the reason why you came back isn't it? Because you wanted to be the one to hand Elena over to Klaus?"

"500 years on the run, I figured maybe he'd be willing to strike a deal."

"So you got Mason Lockwood to find you the moonstone." Elena said causing me to look confused. I have no idea who that is.

"Right again." She smiled wickedly at Elena.

"What else do you need to break the curse?" I asked.

"Hmm, look who is getting smarter." She looked up at me smirking.

"It's not just me or the stone, is it? Otherwise there would be no reason to trigger Tyler Lockwood's werewolf curse." Elena interjected.

"Okay. wait,  pause,. Who the hell Is Tyler and Mason and when was anyone going to tell me that werewolves lived in this god damn town?" I really need someone to bring me up to speed because I'm clueless as hell. How can I help my brothers with their problems if I have not idea what the fuck is going on.

"Witches and their spells: so many ingredients, so many people to sacrifice." Katherine said clearly ignoring me.

"I'll explain later Annie." She told me then put her attention back on Katherine. "So you need a werewolf?"

"Believe it or not, they're hard to come by." Kat said.

"I believe you on that one." I sighed out. She was right, werewolves was very hard to find nowadays. "What else do he need Katherine?"

"A witch to do the spell. Mine bailed but Bonnie will do just fine or you Annie since your back in town." She winked at me.

"I'll cut off his balls and feed them to him and watch him scream in pain as I do so, if he even try to touch me. Now what else?"

She huffed and rolled her eyes "A vampire."

"Caroline." Elena mumbled but yet I still heard her.

"It could have been anyone I suppose but I like the poetry of Caroline." She says sarcastically.

"So you were gonna just hand us all over to be killed?!" Lena shouts pissed off. What did she expect this is Katherine we're talking about.

"Better you die than I." She goes back into the tomb. Leaving me and Elena standing alone. I look at the tomb rolling my eyes, while Elena grabs the bottle of blood and her bag. Just as we was about to leave, here comes Stefan.

"Elena, Annabella!!?" He shouts panicky as he makes his way to us.

"Stefan, what are you doing here?" Elena ask
a bit mad.

"I could ask you the same question, and Anna how could you come here with her?!" He glares at me.

"I'm my own person Stefan just like her, I can go wherever I want with whoever I want, and I won't give a damn about how you or Damon feel." I smile and Pat his head.

Elena rolled her as at me and look back towards Stefan "Caroline told you."

"No, she kept your secret but it didn't take long for me to figure out what was the important thing that you'd have to keep it from me."  He said holding her hands in his.

"I knew that you'd stop me." She replied back.

"Listen to me, whatever she said to you is a lie. Do not listen to her. She's a liar, Elena, and Anna you should know that, you hate her."

"Of course I do but I wanted to hear  it for myself,  and Stefan we have to talk about what I heard, because I think she's actually telling the truth." I told assured him.

"Yeah what if she isn't lying Stefan? You didn't hear what she said" Elena adds on.

"You don't have to worry, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." He then kiss her forehead and I groan and roll my eyes.

"That's the problem, you won't but you'll die trying. How's that any better?" Elena protested and she was right. I'll be damned if I let this Klaus guy hurt my brothers.

As they was talking Katherine came back. "There's nothing you can do, Stefan. I haven't even told you the best part of the story. He killed them, my entire family, just to get back at me for running. Whatever you do to escape Klaus, he will get his vengeance on your friends, your family and anyone that you've ever loved." She informed us. Me, Stefan, and Elena look at each other,  I definitely do not have the energy to fight some old ass vampire.

"No, look at me. No, do not listen to her, okay?" Stefan said clearly In denial.

"Always the protector but even you must realize that she's doomed. There's nothing you can do to stop it unless of course you have this." She then shows us the moonstone.

"Oh no, there it is. It's the ultimate lie, isn't it? You spun this whole thing so that we would have to get the stone from you, didn't you?" Stefan snarled at the doppelhoe.

"I didn't spin anything, Stefan. It's the truth." She said , I could see it in here face, she's telling the truth. I mean why would she kill her self and come back home to a dead family, what kind of person would make this up.

"No, let me guess. You want to trade that stone for your freedom, you manipulative, psychotic bitch!" My brother growled and I pushed him to a wall and held him by the neck causing him to gasp for air. Oh yeah I was absolutely pissed.

"Woah there big brother watch your mouth, or I'll take the sharpest rock in here and cut off your tongue. We all know that Katherine is a little bitch but, as a man you should never in your life call her, or any other female that!" I drop him and he drops to the ground coughing . I don't like it when men call girls bitches, it makes me so mad. Elena ran over to Stefan holding him In her arms glaring at me, which caused me to glare back, and her to look away. "Now Katherine do you really want to trade the stone for your freedom?"

"My freedom? That's where you're wrong,
Annabella . I don't want my freedom because when Klaus shows up to kill us all and he will, I'll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter because they can't get out. I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town." She looks at Elena and retreats back into the tomb. Stefan looks at Elena and I look at them. Okay I been in this cave all damn day I'm ready to go home shower and sleep and that's exactly what I did. Hopefully nothing exciting happened today while I was on Katherine duty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
281K 4.6K 47
What if Damon and Stefan had a younger brother?... Meet the brother who has a charm and attitude like his older brother Damon , but the courage of hi...
251K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
67.2K 1.8K 28
"I'll never be you Caroline!!! I'll never be pretty enough, I'll never be smart enough, I'll never get the perfect boy with the perfect lifestyle...