The New Kid (Sasuke x shy/inn...

Od roinetiesexele

There's a new kid in town and his name is Sasuke Uchiha. He has a bad reputation at past schools and is force... Více

AU DESCRIPTION, ETC
Another A/N
HE'S AN UCHIHA!?
SO YOU'RE AN UCHIHA, HUH?
OUR PROJECT IS....WHAT!?
ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 2)
NOT A CHAPTER
LET THE "GAMES" BEGIN
NOT A CHAPTER! PLS READ!
NOT A CHAPTER (GOMEN)
LEARNING MORE AND GETTING GRADES
KISS, KISS, AND MORE KISSES!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
IT'S A F***ING AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
TIME TO SWITCH THINGS UP!
Author's Note

ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 1)

671 18 1
Od roinetiesexele

*time skip to the end of the day*

Sasuke's POV

I waited for Naruto by the entrance, also waiting for my own ride in the process. I look around, carefully looking at the people who were talking to their friends, maybe even lovers, looking for either the color purple, black, or blonde. Every black haired kid I saw was talking to other people, Said doesn't talk to anyone else beside Jonathan and Naruto unless he has to. I continue looking around, finding only a small few of people with purple hair, but none that have it naturally. How in the hell does someone get born with purple hair!? Kiba told me she has an older brother with brown hair. BROWN HAIR! How does her brother have BROWN HAIR and her have PURPLE HAIR!?

I look around some more, now looking for any blonde haired guys. To my surprise, there are way too many blonde guys! Damn, black haired people were social, purple haired people weren't natural, and there are too many people blonde who happened to be guys! I look around for a few more minutes when I see Itachi pull up to the school entrance. I sigh in defeat, but part of me still wants to find for a reason unbeknownst to me.

I walk up to Itachi's car, just as I go to grab the handle, I realize I hadn't even called Itachi to come get today. I stand there, hesitating to grab the handle, when I hear the window being rolled down. "I know you didn't call, text, or even email me to come and get you. Trust me when I say that you can't go anywhere without making a ruckus." I look at him, a confused expression appearing on my face. "Before you ask, I saw you get chased BT that crowd of people this morning just as I was leaving the drive way."

Well, at least that explains why he came to pick me up without my knowing of it. "Well, I'm trying to find someone, so do you mind waiting a bit longer while I try to find them?" I duck down a bit so I can see Itachi as I'm talking. He sighs, nods, and just sits there, giving me a guess that u can leave and search for the person I'm trying to find: Naruto.

Naruto's POV

I run to my bag and put my books and homework inside. In case you didn't guess: I'm trying to get out of this school so I can ask Sasuke, maybe even without stuttering, about who's house one of us will be staying at. I grab my bag and start running to the front of the school. Maybe he didn't leave yet. After I make it to the outside of the school, I remember how scared I am off talking to other people without Hinata and Sai.

I look around while walking slowly. Black hair, black hair, looks like a duck butt, so let's see... I continue to walk around when I hear my name being called. I turn towards the source of the voice to see that it was none other than the person I'd been looking for himself. I tense up, realizing that some people were staring at me because of his loud announcement of my name. He walks up to me, others now staring at the both of us.

I clutch the strap of my bag, hoping that they stop staring. Sasuke seems to notice why I clutch my bag, closing my eyes. "Hey! Don't you have better things to do!? Mind your own business!" With that, he pulls me towards a blood red Lamborghini. Crap! Is he gonna kidnap me or something? Please say no! He stops in front of the doors visible from the side we're on, and faces me.

"So, are you gonna stay at mine or am I gonna stay at yours?" Understanding what he asked me, I shrug, thinking about my adoption father, Iruka Umino. He was close friends with my parents before they died, my older brother being on tour then, couldn't take care of me. So, Iruka stepped in and became my foster father, however, I decided to keep my last name, so that way I could always remember my parents. Of course, I do get to see Kurama every now and then, but sometimes his tours take longer than expected, or something happens, or comes up where he has to stay in a certain place longer.

"Could I make a quick call?" I managed to speak without stuttering, I had subconsciously said that, not really paying attention to my own words until I pulled out my phone, going to my contacts. Sasuke nodded at me, leaning against the vehicle behind him. I didn't have but five contacts in my phone: Hinata, Sai, Iruka, and Kurama. So finding his number was easy. I call him and wait for him to answer.

*on the phone (Naruto : left; Iruka : right. [] is for talking on the phone)*

[Hello?]

"Hey, it's me."

[Oh, Naruto! How are you? You're on your way home from school, right?]

"Actually, no. I'm still here. I wanted to ask you something." I turn around to the right, my side to Sasuke.

[Sure! What is it?]

"So, there's a project me and the new student at school are doing. However, the project requires us to stay the night at one of the others house."

[And you want to know if you can go over there, is that right?]

"I wanted to know if it was me who was staying a night or my partner."

[Got it. Well, we don't have any guest rooms. The only rooms here are mine, yours, and your brother.]

"And he can't stay in his room while he's touring." I hold the bridge of my nose, sighing.

[Are you okay with staying a night? It's fine I'd you can't or don't want to, we can find another way for your partner to stay here.]

"No, it's fine. But, I'm gonna need my things, so..."

[I'll bring you a bag of clothes to stay the night. How long will you be staying?]

"Well, it's Thursday, so...Friday, then the weekend." I hear something drop on Iruka's end, making me worry a bit.

[Are you serious!?]

"Yes, is something wrong?"

[Well, uh...I'm going to need the address of your partners house so I can drop off your things.]

"Okay. Anything else?"

[Well, let me think....]

I wait for his reply, turning back to face Sasuke. He gives me a thumbs up, then down, signalling that he's asking whether Iruka said yes or no. I put my hand flat, shaking it a bit to show that it isn't yes, but isn't no either.

[Okay. I'm also gonna need your partners mom or dad's number. You know what? Make that both]

"Okay, one moment."

I put myself on mute so he cant hear my conversation with Sasuke. "What is it? Does your mom or dad need something?" Sasuke asking that made me think of my parents. Yeah, a hospital. Why? If they don't make it, then a casket. I think to myself sarcastically. "My dad, and yes. He says he needs your parents numbers, along with your address."

He looks at me, then, as if something in his clicked, he said, "So that means you can stay over?" I think for a second before replying. "Yes, but only if I tell him your parents numbers and your address. He needs to bring me my stuff." He turns around and opens the door to the car behind him. "Hey, Itachi! Can you give me your phone real quick?" Huh? So his dad picks him up from school?

He turns back around, once again leaning on the car, going through the phone now in his hands. "I can't give you my parents, but I can give you my older brother's. My mom and dad aren't really around, so Itachi takes care of me." Wait! So this Itachi guy is Sasuke's older brother!? I am so sorry Mr. Itachi. Even though I didn't say it out loud, I thought you were his dad.

I unmute myself, continuing the conversation I was having with Iruka.

"So, he can't give his parents numbers because they aren't really around he says. But, he said he can give you his older brother's number."

[I'll take that then.]

"Hey! Sasuke! You aren't giving my number to random chicks again, are you!?" I hear his brother yell from the car. Okay....things just got weird. "No! Of course no! I'm giving it to Naruto's dad so he can stay the night. Geez."

Someone I feel like this was my fault. Sasuke turns Itachi's phone to me, showing me his brothers phone number. "Okay, so his brothers number is (###) ### - ####." (Pretty much; insert random numbers) I hear him mumble the numbers I said to him, which he usually repeats things he writes down.

[Okay. You're also going to have to get your partners number, along with his older brother. Could you also give me your partners number as well?]

"Let me see." I look at Sasuke, actually noticing his light skin tone and dark eyes. "He says he needs yours as well. He also said that I need yours and Itachi's, too." He sighs before pulling out his phone, which has the Uchiha company logo on his phone case.

He shows me his phone, showing me his number on the screen. I tell Iruka his number and tell him that I'll just have it put in my phone later. Geez... How long did that take? I tell him bye and hang up, putting my phone into my bag. "Alrighty then! Let's go!" Sasuke says clapping his hands together with a close eyed smile.

He opens the back car door and gets in, leaving it open. "Well? Come on in Naruto!" He gestures his hand from inside. I gulp, suddenly regretting agreeing or even mentioning the idea of going to his house. I slowly get in, thanking his brother for agreeing to do this without so much as a sentence of detail describing our project. He more than likely overheard my conversation, so he might have a small idea. "It's no problem! It's pretty much just me and Sasuke at home, so having another person over will make the house more lively!" He smiles, not taking his gaze off the road.

"Oh! Right! I have to get yours and Sasuke's number. I hope you don't mind, it's another request from my father." I say, a little nervous about talking to him. I mean, seriously! He's an Uchiha! The eldest to be more precise! Well, the eldest son of the Uchiha family. Sai told me a bit about them, like how there's only two kids in the Uchiha family. So, if Sasuke is one of them, Itachi would be the other. Seeing as he is older than Sasuke, it makes him the worst child.

"Sure! I don't mind at all. I understand where he's coming from, he worried about is all." I give him a sincere and understanding smile, showing that I know my dad is just worried about me. A good 10-15 minutes later, we arrive at Sasuke's house. I get out of the meeting and clean Lamborghini to see a house that doesn't make me think it's a house.

"Oh my sweet ramen cups...." I stare in utter shock at how big his house is. How rich is this guy!? Did Kakashi-Sensei make a mistake because I don't think I should be here...

Sasuke pulls me out of my shock by tapping my shoulder. "Uh..you are coming in...right?" He asks me, looking slightly confused by why I'm so surprised by his home. I stare at him for no reason in particular. "U-Uhh...S-Sasuke?" I started, looking back his lifesize Barbie dream house. Well, more like a Ken version of it.

"Yeah?" I turn my body to face the house, taking a deep breathe before speaking once again. This is to much talking today! I usually talk to other people who aren't Hinata or Sai for less than 30 seconds! I put my hands to my face as if I'm about to pray, closing my eyes. I open my eyes, hands still together, I move them pointing to his house, causing him to look at it himself.

"WHY IN THE WORLDS BIGGEST BOWL OF RAMEN IS YOUR HOUSE SO DANG BIG!?" I shout, gesturing my arms towards said home. He gives me a 'are you freaking kidding me right now?' look and, when I calm down from my complete and total utter shock like I just saw the weirdest bowl of ramen I'd ever seen, we head inside.

We set our bags on his couch, which, by the way, if put together, is a big as public pool! How rich are these people? After waiting for little while, Iruka comes and gives me my things. He introduces himself to Sasuke and Itachi, more than likely trying his best to ignore the fact that he is currently at the biggest house he's, no doubt, ever seen.

Sasuke's POV

Naruto's dad arrives, giving him his bag, also introducing himself after giving Naruto said bag. "I'm Iruka Umino. It's nice to make your acquaintance." I look at him confused.  How is he Naruto's dad if he doesn't have the same last name as him? Maybe Naruto has his moms last name? I look at Itachi to see him with the same amount as confusion on his face as mine.

"Judging by the looks on your faces, I'm guessing your confused by the fact that we did t have the same last name, yes?" We could only nod, as now we are the shocked ones. From Naruto to me and Itachi, who's next, the mail man? "You see, I'm not Naruto's biological father."

I look at Naruto to see him clutching his bag Iruka had brought, whilst looking down. "When he was younger, something happened to his parents, so I took him in. His brother couldn't look after him because he goes on tour or to other places for one concert often." Wait a shit....HE HAS A BROTHER!? My eyes go wide as I hear this, I look to Itachi to find him in the same state as me.

"Hold up." Itachi says, holding up one hand as if to say 'stop', the other holding the bridge of his nose. "So, since his brother couldn't take care of him, you, assuming you know his parents, took him in?" I look back at him, expecting an immediate reply. "Well, more like I knew his parents..." He says, scratching the back if his head.

What does he mean 'knew'? And, as if reading my mind, Itachi spoke the words I had just a second ago thought. "Well, I don't have the right to tell you two. That is entirely up to Naruto. They were his parents after all..." He looks at Naruto, walking over to him and hugging him. A few more minutes go by, Iruka giving Itachi and myself his number, address, and emergency number.

As he walks to his car, a basic SUV, a forest green color, he turns back and says, "Naruto! Make sure you do what I asked you to, okay!" He walks up to his shade if green vehicle and drives off to the, no doubt, 2-3 bedroom home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hiya my fellow weebs! So, I have no idea if this is the longest chapter I've made, but it probably is. So, I hope you like it! If you read this first before the latest update on my other story, then pls go see it. If your new and don't know what I'm talking about, the either asking in the comments, maybe someone will answer before I do, or, look for my other story "A Cracked Mask Made of Stone".

That announcement will say what I won't say here because I more than likely have almost 3000 words here. *looks at words* Yep! Any who, please read that if you haven't yet. I hope you liked this chapter! I know some people don't like having chapter spilt into parts, but, had I continue this one chapter, it would more than likely have over 6 or 7000 words, maybe more.

Back on track, I hope you like this story so far! Have a great day/night! Baibai!😘

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

615K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
90.9K 5K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
298K 27.8K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...