๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’‘ ๐‘ถ๐’...

Por chill_pill_all_day

As the title says, this is a mafia age gap one-shot collection. I usually write what I want to read and I hop... Mรกs

Author's Note
Principessa
Principessa - 2
His Queen
Merciless
Merciless - 2
Stockholm
Stockholm - 2
Coach
Coach - 2
Two Color Witch
Daddy's Girl
Impossible?
Salvation
Salvation - 2
Weak For Her
Her Mafia Teacher
Her Mafia Teacher - 2
Taking care of him
Just friends?
Just friends? - 2
My best friend's father - part 2
Having You Again
A deal
Accepting Him

My best friend's father

22K 328 98
Por chill_pill_all_day

Suggested by LunaeLumenCircuitu

A/N
WARNING!
A HUGE age gap! It was requested.

Milli's POV

Two years.

It's been two years since my parents died.

Two years since I have moved into my friend's home.

Two years since I fell in love with her father.

I never thought I would that. Falling in love with someone so much older. I often think about what will my friend Gina think if she finds out who I love.

I thought it was just a silly attraction in the beginning, but it turned into so much more. I love that man now and maybe, he will never know.

I never had a boyfriend. It's honestly expected from an introvert like me. I don't like interacting much with other people. It's always been me and Gina.

I have known her for five years but until two years ago, I met her father who took my breath away. When we shook hands, I felt sparks and I wished he would never let it go. His hold was firm but gentle at the same time.

I never knew until then that rings and tattoos were attractive. It looked amazing on him. Later, I found out he used to be a biker. It made me laugh because he is different now. He owns a company and he is mostly in his suits except when he takes a day off.

He never spoke about his ex-wife but I knew he hated her. Gina explained to me what happened 7 years ago when she was only 12 years old.

She told me she saw her mother in the room with a different man after coming back from school earlier than usual. Gina told Rafael immediately and he kicked her out of the house right away. They divorced three days later.

Rafael took Gina under his custody and her mother didn't even fight for her in court. Gina hated her for what she had done to them.

I get so angry for even thinking about it. How could someone cheat on Rafael? He is the best man I ever met who will do anything for his daughter.

"Milli, you spaced off again." I heard Gina groan. I looked at her apologetically.

"Sorry. What did you talk about?"

"I was talking about your birthday which is today if you forgot that too." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I did not. But what about my birthday? That breakfast today was enough." I said. They made a lot of food today and they already gave me gifts. But Rafael had to go to work.

"Of course that we are going to club." She started as a matter of fact.

"We can't. Some bad people can put something in our drinks. And besides, your father won't allow us." I explained.

"You're nineteen today. You must at least once go to a club to see what it's like. Please, Milli. And we can sneak out." My eyes widened. Sneak out? That's too dangerous.

"Gina, I'm scared to sneak out. What if your father finds out?" I asked.

"Ah, Milli. You're so innocent. You have to do something risky at least once." She chuckled and pinched my cheek.

"But it's bad. We are going to get in trouble." I tsked.

"What if we don't? At least today, get loose. We are going to be two hours there and then we can get home. Maybe, you can meet someone." She teased. I don't want to meet anyone.

"I don't know." I shrugged and turned away in my bed.

"Okay! I'm choosing our dresses." She squealed and rushed to my wardrobe. I sighed. I guess nothing will happen. We can go to a club, have some fun and get home without anyone noticing.

Rafael's POV

I entered the driveway of my house. I felt myself getting excited. I was going to see Milla after a stressful day at work. Just looking at her was my remedy.

I opened the door and greeted the maid.
"Where are the girls?" I asked her.

"In Milla's room, Sir." She answered.

"Thank you."

I went into the kitchen to take the water when I heard gentle steps. I already knew who it was. If it was my daughter, she would break the floor with her walking.

"Hey, Milli." I greeted her as I looked at her. She looked amazing.

"Hi, Rafael." She stammered as she opened the fridge. Her calling my name was music to my ears. I wanted to hear it from her every single minute.

She looked bothered and she couldn't look me in the eyes. I knew something was happening.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes. I-I will go back." She squeaked and turned away. I pulled her back to my front before she decided to run away. I leaned to her cute little ear.

"Don't do something that will bring you trouble. Or else, there will be consequences. Alright, little one?" I squeezed her hip as she nodded rapidly.

"You can go now." I let her go and she took the chance to run off.

I would spank that cute little ass if she doesn't behave. But first, I have to admit my feelings. F*ck me, I'm 45 years old and out of all women, I chose a 19-year-old girl. But f*ck it if I don't love her more than any other woman I ever liked.

Milli's POV

It was the time.

Rafael was already in his room asleep and I was dressed in a gold tight dress. I liked it but it was showing almost all of my legs. And those heels were hurting my feet as I wasn't used to walking in those.

"Milli, are you ready?" Gina whispered. I nodded as she looked at me.

"Get those heels off before dad hears us." She scolded. I took the heels off as we rushed down the staircase.

She had her car in the garage that she bought last year. We entered quickly and she started before driving away. I was feeling excited and scared at the same time. I hope Rafael didn't hear us because all rooms are soundproof.

"This feels exciting, Milli. We are going to the club together." Gina squealed. I smiled a little. I will have fun. Just a little.

After a short ride, we arrived at the club Gina chose. And inside was packed with people. It was smelly and it didn't have much air here. People were dancing and touching each other.

I saw a couple kissing in the corner, more like licking each other faces. I looked away ashamed. I hated to see someone showing in public that was meant to be private.

"Let's order something," Gina yelled over the music. She ordered vodka for herself but I took orange juice. I didn't like a tiny bit of alcohol.

"Let's dance!" She said as she pulled me over where sweaty people were. I held the glass in my hand firmly trying not to touch anyone.

It felt dirty dancing with all these people. And I didn't even know how to dance while Gina swayed her hips to the music and winked to some guy.

"Gina, I will be at the bar," I yelled and she came with me, much to my surprise.

"We can be here if you want." She smiled.

"There are a lot of sweaty people. I don't like it much." I said.

"I know. We can be here and drink!" She said and ordered three shots of vodka.

"Try one." I contemplated but decided to try it. I almost choked when I gulped it all down. It was disgusting.

"I don't like it." I grimaced. Gina chuckled and chugged the rest two down.

"This is good. Let's try other ones." She chuckled.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink too much. You will get drunk." I said.

"I will be fine. You worry too much." She said nonchalantly. I was scared that she would get drunk then I had to call Rafael.

She ordered Jack Daniels then whiskey then scotch. I had to stop her before it got too late.
"It's best if we go now. You had enough, Gina." I said and lowered the glass.

"I guess you're right." She said before she started laughing.

"Do you remember when John asked me out and I slapped him? That sh*t was so funny." She said.

"I remember. Let's go now." I started pulling her arm but she wouldn't get up.

"Let's stay a bit more. The songs are good." She laughed and started singing, but it sounded like yelling.

She put her head on the bar and closed her eyes. I shook her harshly but she wouldn't budge.
"Gina, don't fall asleep now. We need to home."

"One bunny, two bunnies..." She started murmuring. I panicked as she obviously got drunk after telling me she won't do it. Her alcohol tolerance was extremely low.

I had no other option than to call Rafael. I wasn't strong enough to drag her and two girls which one of them was drunk, wasn't safe. I took the phone out and dialed Rafael's number.

"Milli?" He answered. He sounded like I woke him from sleep.

"Rafael, you need to pick us up."

"What? Where are you?" He yelled. I knew he was pissed.

"Club Angels. Gina is drunk." I said.

"I'm coming." He said and hung up. My eyes started watering as I looked at Gina.

"This is your fault," I said angrily. Now, we are going to be in trouble because she wanted to have fun. Raphael will hate me now.

That thought made me cry and it was embarrassing. I just waited when he was going to show up all mad. He will kick me out of the house and I will end up on the streets.

I waited and waited. Gina was still passed out on the countertop. The bartender looked at me weirdly a few times.

I felt a hand touching my back as I turned around to see some blonde man checking me out from head to toe.
"Ain't you a lovely lady?" He smirked and it creeped me out.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm not interested," I replied. He was a pushy one.

"Why not? We can spend the night together to get to know each other." He said and pushed the hair strand behind my ear. I removed myself from him quickly.

"Please, don't touch me," I said.

"You are the stubborn one." He smirked and stepped closer. But before he could lift his hand, he was being pushed back. And punched in the nose.

"F*cking bastard." Rafael cursed before turning to me. People looked at us shocked.

I wrapped my arms around Rafael's waist, just wanting to feel safe. People quickly turned back to what were they doing.
"Are you okay?" He said, kissing my head.

"I want to go home," I whispered but he couldn't hear me. I let go of him and showed him Gina who was asleep. He picked her up and pushed me forward. I started walking while clutching my purse to myself.

We got out where I saw his black jeep in front of the entrance. He put Gina gently in the back seat as I got inside the passenger seat. He looked pissed off.

"I'm sorry," I said. He ignored me. My eyes filled with tears again as I fidgeted with my fingers.

The ride was silent and the silence scared me more than talking would. I didn't know what will happen. Maybe, he will yell at me for a bit and let me go.

We arrived home and he took Gina out. I walked behind him and noticed that he was dressed in sweatpants with his nightshirt and sneakers. He must have been rushing to the club.

I walked up the stairs and the only sound that could be heard was the clicking of my heels. He set Gina on her bed and turned towards me.

"My room." He said, walking past me. My heart started pummeling against my chest in fear.

We walked inside the room as I closed the door.
"Why were you in the club?" He asked.

"Gina suggested because it's my birthday today. I didn't want to go but she was pushy." I explained.

"If you were determined to not go, then you wouldn't go. But the little girl wanted to have fun, hm?" He said, grasping my chin between his fingers.

"I didn't mean it," I whispered staring into his green eyes.

"Yes, you did. You knew very well how to get me pissed. And what shall I do now?" He smirked.

"You can let me go?" I questioned.

"It's too easy. You need something to remind you what happens when good girls get bad." He whispered while being really close to my face. 

He let me go and sat on the edge of his bed. I looked at him weirdly because his demeanor was so unlike him. And it excited me.

"Come here." He said, patting his knee. I gulped and let my purse on the floor. I walked to him and before I knew it I was over his lap. Is he really going to spank me?

"Every time I spank you, you count and say 'thank you, sir'. Alright?" He said, pulling my dress up. I blushed to realize that I was exposed. I also had black thongs on me.

He delivered a harsh slap on my right cheek and it stung.
"One, thank you, sir." I hissed.

By the twentieth slap, I had tears flowing down my cheeks, but for some reason I liked it. I never knew something hurtful as being pleasurable.

When he was done, he turned me over gently and kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed.

"It's over, little one. You did so well." He cooed and it made me feel better.

He rubbed soothing circled on my butt causing me to sigh. He smelled so good.
"I love you, Milli." He said.

"I love you too, Rafael." He smiled and kissed my cheek softly.

"I want you to be my woman." He didn't ask, but he demanded.

"Okay," I said, feeling myself being sleepy. He put me on the bed and kissed my forehead before I fell asleep. Maybe, going to the club turned out well.

A/N

I badly wanted to put the "D" word but contained myself. Thank you for voting and commenting.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

145K 2.1K 32
"oh innocent annie." *completed*
9.2K 354 26
~Memeluk Masa Lalu~ . . . . . ~SINOPSIS~ ~Bukan kesetiaan yang menjadi pondasi dalam sebuah hubungan tapi kejujuran~ Gadis itu begitu cantik tubuhny...
2.3K 78 7
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...
154K 754 20
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...