Sing It for the World, the Tr...

Door Here_Comes_the_End

co-write with @tennishoes and @AutumnleafOfDawnClan Three kids stood under an umbrella at the bus stop. Then... Meer

The Begining or Kori's Unfortunate Pink Hair
Thunk!
Here Comes the Airplane
Don't Lean Into the Computer Bad Things Will Happen
Cal's Bag Makes the Best Pillow
Pew Pew
It's Called Plot Convenience Dear Readers
Squid Brain Insults Are So Two Years Ago
TEENAGERS!
Korse Needs Coffee Just like Everyone Else

We Know All About Falling From the Sky

13 3 4
Door Here_Comes_the_End

"So you said you had a plan?" Calvin looked at Kori, she had spent most of the day thinking and scribbling in a notebook.

"Yes, It's kind of complicated, and I'm not sure if you'd be able to keep up. Trey should be able to though."

"Why wouldn't I be able to keep up?!"

"Well you've stated on multiple occasions multiple times how much you severely detest Gerard Way and My Chemical Romance," Kori made a disgusted face at him.

"And?"

"We're stuck in a comic book written by Gerard Way! A universe he created that MCR then used for a concept album! You've never even read the comic, much less seen more than five seconds of one of the videos, and you definitely have never listened to Danger Days! My point is Trey and I know a ton more about where we are than you do, which makes it more confusing for your brain than either of ours."

"That makes sense."

"Okay, I'll start off simple and try to explain as I go. Killjoys usually live in groups, it's safer for them than to be on their own where a Drac could easily get them. There's a group here called the Fab Four. It's made up of Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid, and Jet Star. They're probably the safest group we could be with besides each other or Dr. Death Defying. But, they're also going to die."

"So we're screwed?" Calvin asked.

"Not yet, hopefully."

"I think I know where you're going with this," Trey put in.

"Shush. Now here's where things get complicated, and maybe a little weird. I don't know what the day is relative to when the Sing video takes place. I could be completely wrong and it won't ever happen or it could happen tomorrow. I have no idea how long we have. But if we are where I think we are they'll come by eventually for supplies. All we have to do is tug on their heartstrings a little, which would be easier if one of us was five."

"So we have to kidnap a five year old?" Calvin asked.

"No? Playing the helpless lost 'children' card should work decently, I hope."

Kori used the word children very loosely because they were technically teenagers. Definitely not young enough to gather the kind of attention they needed.

Suddenly, they heard a noise, like a loud sucking sound. As Kori, Trey, and Calvin watched, part of the air seemed to shimmer, and suddenly, a blue portal appeared. Out of it fell a girl with shoulder-length brown hair, wearing a black t-shirt and jean shorts.

Thunk!

"Oof!"

"Could this day get any weirder?" Calvin asked aloud, not questioning anyone in particular.

They all scrambled for their recently bought ray guns as they stood up.

"Uh does anyone else see a person?" Trey asked.

"Yeah," Calvin answered him.

"Well that's good I'm not going insane."

"Hey! Don't move!" Calvin and Trey raised their ray guns pointing them at the girl.

"Guys! Guys she isn't even armed!" Kori walked toward her, "Right?"

The girl nodded watching Trey and Calvin.

"Guys lower your guns."

They did, if a bit slower than probably necessary.

"Are you okay?" Kori asked.

"I'm not okay, I promise!" the girl shouted, standing up immediately at the question.

"Are you an MCR fan, too?" Kori asked, her voice rising a little in pitch from excitement.

"Yeah, of course! And from the looks of it, we're in the Killjoys universe," the girl said, looking around. "Awesome!"

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Avery. I kind of fell from the sky? I think?" She introduced herself.

"Oh, we know all about that," Trey assured her.

"How'd you get in?" Calvin asked.

"I was watching Na Na Na and leaned a little too close to the screen."

"We fell through a comic book," He deadpanned.

Kori nodded, "We're definitely lucky, we had our backpacks at least. You can hang with us for now. It's not like there's a better option."

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome!" Trey answered.

"We should probably introduce ourselves, I'm Kori, that's my brother Trey, and Calvin, our friend," Kori glared at Cal.

"Do you guys have a plan?" Avery asked her.

"We're going to try and find the Fab Four," Kori explained the simple version of her plan.

"Okay."

"Hopefully we look pathetic enough they take pity on us. Shouldn't be too hard for the boys."

"Hey!"

"We're not that pathetic!" Cal and Trey both loudly voiced their protests.

"You probably don't have real food hiding in one of your pockets do you?" Cal asked.

"Um, no."

"Awwwwwww," Calvin complained.

"Kori, I think it's almost Baby Cal's feeding time," Trey smirked.

The sun was setting already, Kori had spent more time on her plan than she thought.

Kori took the partial can left from last night out of the bag and handed it and a spoon to Avery. Then she opened the second can.

"Observe. Plug nose, close eyes, swallow fast, try not to gag," Kori demonstrated, eating a third of the can.

Avery did her best to copy, only gagging on the last bite. Kori had already passed the can to Trey who had eaten his portion.

"The after taste is horrible," Avery made a face.

"Yeah, but this'll make it better. Say 'ah' Baby Cal," Trey demonstrated feeding Cal using the aforementioned 'here comes the airplane' technique.

"Why do you feed him like that?" Avery asked, watching as Trey continued despite Calvin's scowl.

"He was having trouble eating it yesterday," Kori shrugged, "I did it as a joke but apparently it works."

"So," Calvin started, Trey had finished feeding him, "We need more food, probably some water too, and stuff for Avery."

"And we need Killjoy names," Kori added, "I was thinking about this last night. We won't blend in if we don't have them."

"I assume you also thought of one for yourself already?" Calvin asked her.

"Yup, I'm Dizzy Bullet. I didn't think up ones for you guys cause I figured you'd want to come up with your own."

"You were right. So how do you do this?" Calvin asked, Avery stared at him with a shocked expression.

"You basically pick two words that sound cool together, mine is Venom Rose," Avery told him.

"Ok, Shrapnel sounds cool. Hmmm- How about Neon Shrapnel?" Trey asked.

"Any ideas?" Calvin asked the rest of them.

"You could use violence," Trey suggested.

"Dying Violence, Lame Violence, Failed Violence-" Kori suggested.

"Be nice!"

"Fine, Skull Violence, Fiery Violence, Color Violence- Oh! Blazing Violence!"

"I like that one, I guess I'm Blazing Violence then," Calvin shrugged.

The sun set quickly as they talked, Avery didn't say much, but the other three talked enough that she didn't have to.

Kori volunteered for the first watch again that night. Trey and Calvin curled up next to each other again and were quick to fall asleep. Avery lay by herself a little way from the others, Kori was pretty sure she was wide awake, and would be for a while. 

----
Originally, I wrote the first two chapters before Autumn even said she'd do this with me. I technically just copied and pasted what she wrote for her character's intro. So this is actually the first chapter we've actually both worked on together. -Dizzy

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

451K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
163K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...