Tales from the Phantom

By Blue_Hybrid_

Babysitting 101s, A deadly Virus, new neighbors, and some new and old faces. Memories, good and painful. Ligh... More

Welcome!
Pilot
Part title
Part title
Part title
Part title
Part title
An illusion
Mike Wars
The one with the karen
Vector's Neighbor, Karen
Thunderstorm on Angel Island
Rise of the Mike
Night Terrors
Problems in babysitting
My No Romance - The Pride Parade
Shadow: Safety Check
A Birthday to Remember
Terrible Terfs and where to Find Them
Blood & Tears
A day in the life of Vanilla
Trust, time, & patience
Baby Steps
Scared
Doctors & Donuts, what a day!
Working Title
Kitten' around
Heatwave
It Doesn't Matter... or does it?
Goodnight Longclaw
Breakfast and Small Talk
A New Mike
Attack on a Titan
The amazing life of Silver
The Halloween Oneshot
Real; or a faker?
Battle Scars
This is why I have Trust Issues...
I promise...
Lost & Found
Hate? That's no good!
Blurry Vison
Thanksgiving Day
Hedgehog vs Bee
Sonic and the aro/ace rings
The Ow House
Monster Hunter
I won't be home for Christmas...
...Or maybe I will?
Christmas Eve
A Quick Thank-You

One Evening at Freddy's

51 1 4
By Blue_Hybrid_

Please note:
This is a crossover story in my AU Sonic universe. So the lore from Fnaf may be slightly different.
Also, I (at the time of writing) am still quite new to Fnaf, so some things might seek out of place. You'll just have to, *ahem*, bear with me on that.

"So, are you sure you're going to be ok with them all?" Vanilla asked the blue blur as she and Vector were dropping him and Cream, Cheese, and Charmy off at the pizzeria known as Freddy's.

"Hey, as long as Mike isn't here getting me stuck in slides, tying me to chairs, or breaking my leg, I'll be fine. You guys go, and enjoy your date... or... whatever it is." Sonic told them.
"Well, ok then. Just call if anything goes wrong." Vector shouted to them. "Hey, I got this," Sonic reassured them as they drove off.
"Be good, kids!" Vector shouted at the three youngsters.

"Come on, Sonic! Let's go inside! I hear there's a new soft play area!" Charmy shouted, flying quickly towards the kid's themed restaurant. "It's cold out here."
Sonic couldn't help but agree with the young bee. It was only early October, yet it was so cold out already. So cold, that Sonic had decided to wear the red scarf that he had got that one year for Christmas.

Walking inside to the warm air was a very nice feeling for them all. "Hi Kids! Ready for some fazbear pizza?" A friendly looking waiter greeted them.

"I want the play area," Charmy said, looking the human waiter in the eye. "Um.. sure. It's where the food is served anyways."
"Oh, ok," Charmy said, flying off quickly. "Charmy, wait for us!" Cream shouted as she and Cheese followed him.
Sonic smiled at the waiter, who just glared at him. "You know we don't tend to let animals in here. But whatever, I guess you are the hero, after all. Or something like that." He snapped at him, walking off.

Well, that was weird. Sonic thought to himself as he sat down at a table big enough for all four of them. People don't tend to mind Möbians living around them and have always been so accepting of us. I guess not all are like that though. Still, that was pretty weird.

Sitting around waiting is probably the worst thing that could ever happen to Sonic. Well, besides from going in the water. But he had promised Vector and Vanilla that he would take good care of the trio, and that means keeping an eye on them at all times.

That meant that Sonic had gone into guardian mode, (think the Chao in Space short) and was a little on edge about everything at the moment. But for some reason, the animatronic characters were getting on his nerves, and he wasn't sure why.
Something about them looks off, and I don't know what it is. Is it because of the sinister-looking eyes? Is it because robots have had a bad impact on me? I don't know why.

Sonic then almost jumped out of his fur as the one that looked like a fox looked straight at him and narrowed its eyes at him.
"Hey, are you ok?" Sonic jumped again as a waitress noticed him looking worried. "That fox. It just narrowed its eyes at me. Is that normal?"
"Oh, Foxy? That's nothing. He's just a bit cranky, that's all." Sonic then narrowed his eyes at her after she said that. "Cranky? Did I say cranky? Whoops! What I meant to say is, Clunky. They haven't been oiled for a while now, so that's probably it." She smiled at him as she walked off.

Sonic still wasn't convinced. Ok, that was weird. And so he went to investigate it closer. My mind says that there's something suspicious going on here. And I tend to be right when it comes to things like this. Upon closer inspection, he realised that the robot animals seemed to have absolutely no power source.
But, that's impossible! Unless these aren't robots. What are you hiding, Freddy's?

One of the workers had noticed the Hedgehog messing around with the Animatronics and nudged the guy next to him, who also looked up.

"Come on now, that's enough." The same waiter from earlier came over and picked him up. "We don't really appreciate you looking over our animatronics. We don't want any accidents, do we?" He said. "And I don't really appreciate you picking me up, and what do you mean by 'accidents'?" Sonic asked him, even more confused.

"Um... that's for us to know, and not for you to question. Now just go sit back down in your seat." The waiter said harshly before dropping him back at his table.

Well, that was just rude. Sonic thought to himself, as Charmy Bee suddenly came running back to the table, unaware of the worker's odd behaviour.
  "Sonic, I'm hungry! Can we get some pizza now?" He moaned, holding his stomach dramatically.

"I guess." Sonic answered, "Go tell Cream and Cheese that we're about to get food," Sonic told the bee walking up to the counter to order the said food.

After ordering food, Sonic back down at the table where Cream, Cheese, and Charmy was waiting.
  And then pretty soon after that, the food came out.
  "Mmm.. this pizza's yummy!" Charmy said loudly to which Cream nudged him at nodded at Sonic, who was looking over at the animatronics and Cream had noticed that his ears sticking straight up and his eyes narrowed down to slits. He just generally looked on edge.

  "Mr Sonic? Are you ok?" Cream asked. "It's not like you to be like this."
  "I'm fine, thanks, Cream," Sonic responded to her.

"Want some pizza?" Charmy asked. "No thanks. I'm not hungry." Sonic told him.
  Cream really knew that something was up. "Mr Sonic, you're not sick, are you? It's not like you to refuse food." Cream asked politely

  "I'm ok Cream. I just don't like the animatronics over there." Sonic told her, hoping that she wouldn't ask anything about it. Suck it up, Sonic. Don't ruin the fun for them.
  "Is it because they're robots? It's ok. These ones won't attack us. After all, they're made for kids." Cream told him.
  Sonic nodded. She's right. There's probably nothing to worry about. But still, someone doesn't sit right with me.

   "That's Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica. They put in a show at night time with singing and dancing. Can we join in?" Charmy asked.
I don't know about that one. I still have a bad feeling. No! Sonic, stop. It's fine. They're just animatronics. Nothing else. The kids will be fine. "I guess," Sonic told them shrugging his shoulders, trying to knock off the nagging feeling about them. "Yes!" Charmy shouted dancing about excitedly. Cream's eyes also seemed to light up after he said that.

Sonic had decided to stand somewhere where he could clearly see all four animatronics. He would look at the trio of kids, then back at the Animatronics, and then at the kids again. He also noticed the two workers from earlier talking to each other, then they nodded, and the lady walked over to the blue and knelt down to his size to look him in the eye. "Hey, we, on the behalf of Fazbear enterprises would like to apologize about the way us two behaved towards you earlier. That was wrong, and we should have definitely understood that you would be a bit nervous around the animatronics, with them being robots and all. We would like, as an apology for our appalling behavior, would like to offer you and these lovely kids a backstage tour," she friendly blinked at him, and Sonic thought for a bit,

Well, she did sound sincere. And I believe that everyone should be given a second chance, even a third or fourth. But still, I don't know...

  "That's great then! Afton! I think it's about 8 pm, closing time! Tell everyone that it's a rap!" Nodding, the man turned from them, smirking. Another Victim.

  Sonic had finally relaxed after seeing how friendly Afton and the other worker seemed to be with Charmy, Cream and even Cheese.
A little too relaxed.
Afton noticed this and nodded to his co-worker, who suddenly and without warning picked Charmy up, holding his arms by his side, and Afton held his legs and started to lift him up towards the mouth of Chica. Terrified, Charmy started to squirm around, "Sonic!"
  Sonic turned his head around just in time to see the horrid scene, and spindashed Afton, knocking him to the floor. "What the frick you two?" He growled angrily, and the two looked at each over. "That's it, you three," he then helped Charmy, still trembling, up off the floor, "let's get out of here,"
Not so fast, you small nuisance, Afton grabbed a taser from the side and stuck it into Sonic, who yelled then fell to the floor, unconscious. "Mr, Sonic! What did you do to him?" Cream hugged Cheese tight, and Charmy held her hand protectively. "Nothing kids, he's just sleeping. He'll be fine, eventually. Now, let's get you out of here!" The lady then ushered them out the door and locked it behind her, Grinning at the worried children.
  "No! Open this door right now!" Charmy pounded at the door, and Cream shook her head, when they heard a noise from behind them, and turned to see two large dark shadowy figures...

  Meanwhile, the two workers exchanged evil glances; and then back at the unconscious blue, Afton grabbing him by the scarf and dragging him across the room to the metal pole supporting the building and handcuffed his hands behind it, as he was gaining consciousness.
  The other worker examined him the bit before realizing, "Afton, we've successfully captured the hero of the universe. What are we going to do with him? You know, he could probably make us a lot of money."
"I have a better idea. Let's kill it!" Afton then threateningly held up a knife, and Sonic gulped, "I... prefer the being sold idea. Still, it's not ideal, but it's better than becoming part of this freak show," he shrugged, and his cocky, sarcastic tone annoyed Afton, and he held the weapon up to his neck, "Watch it pest, otherwise, the kids get it as well," Sonic smirked confidently, sure he could get out of it, but the spirit died when he felt the blade touch his leg, Afton smirking confidently back, "we're going to take this nice and slow," he taunted, but before he could do anything, the door burst open, and there was Vector and Vanilla, stood there with the police. "Alright, give it up, you two," one of the officers threatened, holding up a small gun. The two looked at each other before rushing out the doors as fast as they could, two officers racing after them, the other left to help free Sonic.

  About twenty minutes later, and everyone had been driven down to the police office to sort out what had just happened,
  "And then he threatened me with a knife, and that was when you guys showed up," Sonic explained, and the officer nodded, making his final notes. "Ah huh," he said to himself, and Tails, who had come down straight after hearing that his best friend had got himself into trouble, just facepalmed himself. "Oh, Sonic, you really are a magnet for danger. Can you not go to a simple kid's pizza place and not have a simple time? We gotta look for danger everywhere?" Sonic smirked at him, "You know me, that's how I roll!" He joked, and the officer caught his attention. "Thank you, that's all we need. You can go now. The crocodile and that lovely young rabbit took kids back home, all three of them are completely fine."
  "Thank you, sir," Sonic nodded before exiting the room and out of the building, and followed Tails to the tornado, with one little thing still on his mind,

"Where was Afton?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 710 33
After countless humiliations, the doctor finally crossed the line. Facing a near defeat upon the rebirth of BioLizard, the Blue Blur encountered an a...
278 23 7
Sonic and his friends are visiting a boarding school, where only monsters are allowed. Everything is as it should be untill they get 2 more students:...
43.4K 938 62
*2018 USA* You're tired of the USA for all it's short comings (ex: the 2016 election, humans eating Tide Pods, being a bad country in general, etc)...
15.1K 488 17
PLEASE READ--An origin story for the fan made AU of Sonic the Hedgehog. This is a Sonadow story. WARNING* for those who are sensitive to violence...