The Saiyan Above All(DragonBa...

بواسطة RollzAlmighty33

No memory of his past but only thrives to find a worthy opponent. Y/N, the Destroyer of Planets and Lives mov... المزيد

Bio
1:The arrival of Y/N
I need ya'll vote on this
So Far...
2:The Opening Act
New book
3:The Prince of All Sayians Vs The Destroyer of Planets and Lives
4:The Main Event?
New Books
4.2:The Final Chapter
6:The Return of the Destroyer of Planets and Lives
7:Y/N's First Day Back
Q&A
I need y'all's help
Here are my picks

5:The Final Chapter

4.9K 70 134
بواسطة RollzAlmighty33

Author's Note

Hey y'all! Sorry for keeping y'all hanging like that... and the April fools thing😅.

Anyway I'm gonna make this short. I've been busy with other books as most you can know, I could have uploaded this chapter last week on a Monday but I was lazy then on a Tuesday I came across one of my best friends on the street and spend the whole day with him.

Wednesday and Thursday I tried to write but I got lazy. Man! Laziness is the Devil, no wonder I hate it so much. Friday, I actually finished it but I had to edit sooooo... yeah and also the title of book will stay as The Sayian Above All... I forgot to announce that on the last chapter.

Anyway this chapter is very long. The words in the chapter are like 10 000 going up...

Enjoy.😅
________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

I pull up both my gloves then dust off the dirt on my last remaining clothing and look down to the big scar across my chest with blood slithering down to my lower clothing.

"With that much blood coming out of him he might as well pass out. We won't even need to fight him." Krillin stated.

I chuckle to this before wiping away the blood, I channel up a small Red Beam onto my finger then bring it to my scar and begin to seal it up.

"(Sigh) I spoke to soon." He muttered in defeat.

"Hmph, no shit." Vegeta snarled at.

Once that was done I wiped the remaining blood off before folding my arms.

"Y/N reconsider. Just give up and leave, no one needs to die." Goki tried to reason with me.

"(Yawn) I've heard that line many times. What's the point in reasoning with a man that has destroyed twenty planets and over a million lives?" I asked.

"Leave him Kakorotta. If the fool wishes to die here then so be it." Vegeta stated causing me to let out a laugh.

"Now, are you all ready?" I questioned.

Vegeta and the hybrid known as Gohan transformed to Super Sayian 2, the old weakling took off his glasses then along with the others took their stance.

"But first, may I know the names of the new comers?" I asked.

"18." The blond-haired woman introduced herself.

"18... interesting." I remarked before turning to the small Sayian.

"(Chuckles) I am the strongest, coolest, fastest, smartest, most powerful being in the world!" He exclaimed with a proud smile.

'What's with the strange voice?'

"Get on with it." I instructed, annoyed.

"Alright alright, sheesh. I am the all powerful Go--"

"Is it a good idea to have Gotenks here with us?" Gohan asked staring at Goki and Vegeta, interrupted the small Sayian.

'Gotenks, huh? Okay.'

"Argh! Gohan! Why'd you interrupt me!?" Gotenks yelled glaring at the hybrid. "I've been waiting for this moment! I introduce myself to a powerful villain and you ruined it! You ruined my moment!"

"I think it's better Gotenks stays out of this one." Goki said.

"Huh!? No! I can help!" Gotenks yelled.

"Never thought I'd say this but I agree with Kakorotta. You boys would only be in the way." Vegeta said and I looked at Vegeta in confusion.

'Boys? What does he mean?'

"Mom!? Dad!? Please lemme help! I promise I won't get in your way!" He begged.

'Mom? Dad?'

"Wait, babe. Since you're here, who's watching over Marron?" Krillin asked 18 then her eyes widened.

"Now that you mentioned it." 18 muttered before turning to the small Sayian. "Aren't you suppose to be babysitting Marron?"

"Uhhh... I was but then I heard there was a big fight happening and wanted to be apart of it." Gotenks replied.

"And you left her alone!?" 18 yelled as she glared down at the small Sayian, scaring him.

"N-N-N-No! We hired a babysitter before we left!" He replied fearfully.

"Who's gonna be paying for the babysitter!?" She asked still glaring down on the small Sayian.

"Y-Y-Y-You won't be paying! I-I-I-I will handle it! D-Don't worry about a thing!" He reassured the woman.

"Wait!" I exclaimed catching everyone's attention.

"Why did he call you two mom and dad?" I asked Vegeta and Goki.

"Cause we're his parents." Goki replied then Vegeta suddenly jumped in surprise as he stared at Goki while I stared at Vegeta impressed.

"Oh my! Prince Vegeta, you have been busy. Two women? At least you have a pure Sayian son plus a true Prince doesn't need just one woman, I'm impressed." I said with a smile as I gave him a round of applause.

"What!? No! It's not like that dammit!" Vegeta yelled at me then turned to Goki. "Dammit Kakorotta, you need to be more aware of what you say!"

"What? But it's true." She said staring at Vegeta in confusion then he turned to me.

"Argh! That is our son but they are fused so one of them isn't mine." Vegeta specified.

"Fused? So, they're hybrids then." I muttered in disappointment before shaking it off.

"Whatever. Now then 18 and Gotenks, allow me to introduce myself. I am Y/N also known as the Destroyer of Planets and Lives." I introduce myself.

"Too bad you won't be destroying this planet and the lives in it." Piccolo stated.

"Indeed." Tien agreed.

"(Chuckles) Is that so? Well, with the introductions done and said... what are you all waiting for?" I questioned and everyone got back into their stance.

"To at least give you all a chance I won't be using my hands." I stated.

"That line really pisses me off." Vegeta muttered.

"(Chuckles) You must really want to die quickly then. Very well, I'll give you what you want." 18 stated before charging at me.

"18 wait!" Krillin yelled, trying to stop her.

3rd P.O.V

Despite Krillin's warning 18 still charged then attempted to kick off the head of the Destroyer of Planets and Lives but with no effort Y/N blocked her attack with his knee.

She stared at him in shock as he let out a chuckle.

"Nice try. Next time try to be faster." Y/N said before countering with a series of kicks to her chest then delivered a big roundhouse kick...

... that sent 18 flying and crashing into a tree.

The others stare at the fallen 18 in shock before glaring at Y/N.

"(Chuckles) Just like that a weakling as fallen. Come, Save your planet and those who live in it." Y/N stated then Krillin, Roshi, Tien and Piccolo ran towards him and attacked.

Their blows don't connect as Y/N avoided each one quite easily before striking back with a right hook to Krillin then a straight jab to Piccolo, the two stumbled backwards almost hitting the ground and Y/N jumped back with the remaining fighters continuing their assault.

(A/N:Y/N is Sasuke while the four Narutos are Piccolo, Tien, Krillin and Roshi.)

Tien leaps towards with a flying side kick but Y/N rolls under it then delivers a knee strike to the gut of Roshi. Roshi hit the ground grabbing his stomach in pain as he coughs out a bit of blood. Y/N turns to Tien, Goki, Vegeta, Gohan and Gotenks.

Y/N leaped towards the five then delivered a flying side kick of his own to the face of Tien that send him flying and crashing into Gohan. Vegeta charged but was met with a roundhouse kick, Goki and Gotenks tried to attack his legs but Y/N jumped between them resulting to Goki kicking Gotenks in the face. Gohan rose but was brought back down with a helicopter kick to the face, Y/N with his back turned Goki tried to take advantage of this and attack but received a spinning elbow strike to the face.

Piccolo out of nowhere appeared behind the Destroyer of Planets and Lives then put him in a Full Nelson lock, Krillin leaped towards Y/N with a ki blast but Y/N jumped up and pushed Krillin's body away while also using it to perform a twisting backflip over Piccolo, freeing himself and bringing Piccolo to the ground.

Y/N stomped on the face of Piccolo then saw an incoming Roshi and easily kicked him away.

(A/N:Kinda like this.)

Goki is the first to sit up while gently touching her cheek.

"Ow! I thought you said you wouldn't use your hands!" Goki yelled making Y/N widen his eyes before letting out a chuckle.

"Forgetful me. This time I won't be using my arms." Y/N said before folding them once again.

Out of nowhere Gotenk charged at Y/N like a cannonball and delivered a strong headbutt at his side where Goki had shoved her thumb into, Y/N grunt in pain before stumbling away covering the two bleeding holes.

"Ow! That was not a good idea!" Gotenks exclaimed touching his forehead with a bit of Y/N's blood in pain.

'Dammit... how could I forget about my side where that filthy woman wounded me!?' Y/N thought in anger.

"(Chuckles) At least I landed a good blow on him." Gotenks stated proudly before getting attacked by a big boot to the face that sent him flying a far distance by Y/N.

"Damn hybrids talk too much." Y/N muttered, annoyed as everyone else began to recover.

Goki charged at me then began her assault but Y/N dodged all blows, Piccolo jumped in and helped Goki with the assault yet the Destroyer of Planets and Lives continued dodging with a grin on his face.

"Still too slow." Y/N stated before striking Piccolo with a knee to the gut then kicked Goki at the leg, bringing Piccolo to the ground and Goki on her knees before delivering a power knee strike to her face almost knocking her out as she hit the ground.

Y/N was suddenly hit with a big ki blast at the back but wasn't fazed by it, he turned to see a nervous Krillin glaring at him.

"(Sigh) Why are you still here? You're honestly the weakest out of all of them, why do you still fight?" Y/N questioned as he walked towards him.

"... B-Because I'm not going sit aside as you destroy my home!" Krillin yelled as he shot more ki blasts but Y/N walked right through them.

"I have a wife, a daughter and I can't let you take them away from me!" He yelled.

"Inspiring, I like you but I've heard that speech before from so many and they all ended up dying just like you will very soon." Y/N said triggering Krillin.

Krillin charged at him then threw a punch which was blocked by Y/N's knee.

"And so will your wife and child." He stated before countering with a series of kicks to the chest then delivering a final kick to the face that sent him flying to the air.

"Lucora gun!" Vegeta yelled in the air above Y/N before launching a barrage of energy balls at a fast rate.

Y/N quickly flew around aimlessly avoiding all of Vegeta's energy balls.

"Argh! Dammit. He's one hell of a heavy hitter." Piccolo muttered as he slowly stood up with Goki.

"Yeah, no kidding." Goki muttered.

"I think it's time you stop holding back Goki." Piccolo said earning a confused look from her.

"Huh? I'm not holding back." Goki replied.

"Yes you are. Why haven't transformed into Super Sayian 3?" He asked.

"Oh, that. (Nervous Chuckles) Well, I got some good news and bad news." She said nervously.

"What? You can't transform into that state anymore?" He asked in shock.

"No, I can that's the good news." She replied.

"So what's the bad news?" He asked.

"I... I kinda forgot how to get to that state." She replied making Piccolo and everyone nearby widen their eyes in shock.

"WHAT!!!?" Piccolo, Tien, Roshi and Gohan exclaimed.

Back to the fight Y/N flew aimlessly avoiding Vegeta's attack before flying towards him with incredible speed that Vegeta couldn't even see him.

"Huh? Where'd he go? Did I hit him?" Vegeta asked himself before receiving an answer by a heel slamming down to the head of Vegeta, sending him to the ground.

Vegeta forcefully stopped himself midway before charging towards Y/N then tried to kick him at his bleeding side but Y/N blocked with his knee.

"How shameless of you Prince Vegeta, you try to attack me where I'm wounded?" Y/N questioned with a fake shocked expression then countered with a series of kicks which Vegeta blocked with one hand while using the other to charge up a ki blast.

Y/N goes for a final kick across the face but Vegeta went under it avoiding the final blow then quickly launch his ki blast at the wounded area of the Destroyer of Planets and Lives.

Y/N grunts in pain as more blood spilled out, he quickly turns then both fighters clash at it each, dodging every attack they throw at each other.

Back at the ground.

"Wait! You forgot how to transform into Super Sayian 3!?" Gohan questioned his mother in disbelief.

"Y-Yeah." Goki replied nervously.

"When did this begin to happen?" Tien asked.

"Ummmmmm... it's been happening ever since I stopped training. I guess I must be rusty." She replied.

"It matters not. We need to return to the fight, it seems Vegeta could use our help." Roshi said.

The four looked above to see Vegeta barely dodging Y/N's attacks.

"You're right. let's go." Goki said before they blasted off the ground and after Y/N.

Back to the fight.

"What's the problem Prince Vegeta? Having trouble keeping up?" Y/N asked with a smirk.

Vegeta threw an uppercut which Y/N sidestepped before kicking him on his hip making the Prince wince in pain, Vegeta shook off the pain before blasting at Y/N with a ki blast but it was kicked it away. Vegeta goes for a straight jab but Y/N tilted his head avoiding it before bringing a knee to the stomach of the Prince, Vegeta bents over holding onto his stomach in pain as blood came from his mouth.

Y/N goes to slam his heel down to the back of Vegeta's neck but he quickly raised his head hitting Y/N at the face. Y/N wiped the blood that came from his nose as Vegeta grabbed Y/N's lower half then delivered another ki blast to the wounded area, the Destroyer of Planets and Lives grits his teeth holding back his scream before delivering series of knee strikes to Vegeta but Vegeta still held onto the lower half.

Unknown to Y/N, Vegeta saw the incoming help and held onto the lower half of the Destroyer of Planets and Lives so he wouldn't fight back. Gohan saw this then increased his speed, as he got close he goes to kick off Y/N's head but Y/N had already sense their presence closing in and ducked avoiding Gohan's attack.

Y/N delivers one final knee strike forcing Vegeta to let go, Y/N quickly got behind Vegeta and pushed him with towards an in coming Goki, Goki sees this and tries to stop but collided into her rival.

Piccolo stretched his arm to grab Y/N but as he goes to grab him Y/N kicked his hand breaking his fingers, Piccolo screamed as he retracted his arm, Tien and Roshi passed Piccolo with big fully charged energy balls then launched them.

Y/N chuckled at this before stretching his leg towards the incoming attack then created a small energy ball and kicked it towards their attack, the attacks collided creating a small explosion.

Y/N turns to see Gohan move his arms around then stretch them towards him and he stares at him in confusion.

"What the--" Y/N was interrupted as a energy blast was launched at exploded in his face.

"Got him!" Gohan exclaimed.

As the smoke clears his eyes widen to see Y/N still in front of him but with a few stretches on his face.

"(Chuckles) Okay. You certainly surprised me." Y/N said with a smirk before attacking with a high kick that sent him colliding into Goki.

Roshi came out of nowhere and tried to strike the Destroyer of Planets and Lives but he easily kicked him at the neck, Roshi grasps his neck in pain as he coughs roughly from the sudden impact.

Y/N shakes his head in disappointment before kicking the old master away then Tien came in and attacks Y/N at a fast pace but he effortlessly dodged each attack until he blocked the final strike with his knee.

"You are disappointing me." Y/N said before countering with a series of rapidly kicks to the chest then a final roundhouse kick that sent Tien flying after Roshi.

Y/N looks around for anymore opponents to see Gohan, Goki and Vegeta.

"If you truly wish to save your planet you need to try harder than that." Y/N stated.

"Dual Destructo Disk!"

Y/N looks up to see both Krillin and 18 launch a powerful razor-sharp disk of ki towards him at a quick pace. Y/N tried dodging the incoming razors to which he did to the first one but failed at the second one as it slashed his back leaving a big wound. Y/N bends over as he grits his teeth in pain before letting out a chuckle.

"That's more like it." He muttered.

Goki, Vegeta and Gohan see this as an opportunity then go in for the attack, all three threw a punch at Y/N but it was avoided as he leaned back before pushing himself away from the three with the help of Gohan and Vegeta's bodies. The three Saiyans now joined by 18 and Krillin charged after him then began their assault, while effortlessly dodging their attack Y/N channeled up a small Red Beam on his finger and began sealing up the two holes on his side. Once that was done he tries to seal the new wound but couldn't reach nor see it.

"(Sigh) What a drag." Y/N muttered before canceling his Red Beam then folded his arms.

"Now what?" Y/N muttered ducking a punch from 18 then delivered a spinning roundhouse kick which everyone managed to back away from.

"Seriously, how is he so fast!?" 18 questioned in frustration.

"No, the problem isn't I'm being too fast. It is all of you weaklings that are being too slow." Y/N responded to 18 with a smirk.

"Too slow!?" Krillin questioned in shock.

"I was even able to seal my wounds while you tried to land a hit on me." He said before shaking his head in disappointment. "This is boring. You're all boring me, maybe I should just destroy the planet and be on my way."

"H-Hey! That's not fair!" Gohan yelled.

"Yeah! We haven't even given up, you can't just destroy the planet cause you're bored!" Goki yelled.

"I can do whatever the hell I please. Hmmmm, maybe if you start entertaining me I won't destroy the planet... yet." Y/N said.

"Then stop playing with us and come at us at full strength dammit!" Vegeta yelled.

"Oh, is that what you what?" Y/N questioned before letting out a laugh.

Coming out of nowhere Gotenks goes for a right jab to the face of Y/N but the jab was easily caught, Gotenks eyes widen in shock as Y/N continued laughing before calming down.

"If I were to use my full power this fight-- ah... my mistake, this training session would be over in under ten seconds." Y/N stated as Gotenks struggles to pull his hand away.

"I beg to differ." Vegeta said.

"Oh, very well. It's time I stop holding back." Y/N said before glancing at the struggling Gotenks.

"Hey! Let me go!" Gotenks yelled, to his surprise the Destroyer of Planets and Lives did so.

"... Ha! You made the biggest mistake of your life letting me go!" Gotenks yelled before launching a few ki blast at the Destroyer of Planets and Lives.

Once he was done and the smoke cleared Y/N remained floating, undamaged with an unimpressed look on his face.

"... cute." Y/N said before throw a punch at the fusion but Gohan quickly got in front of Gotenks and blocked the strike but to his surprise the force in that strike blasted both him and Gotenks to the ground.

The remaining fighters stared in surprise while Y/N looked at his fist.

"Hmmmmm, looks like I don't know my own strength." He muttered as a smirk creeped upon his face then he turns to the Sayians. "At least there won't be any hybrids in the way."

Y/N quickly appeared in front of 18, her eyes immediately widen then she quickly tries to back away but the Destroyer of Planets and Lives had tightly grasped her neck, choking her.

The three turn to 18 with widened eyes, Krillin tries to reach out to her but met with a big ki blast to the face sending to him to the ground.

"K-K-Krillin!" 18 managed to scream out before attacking Y/N with kicks and punches which he chuckled at.

Y/N throws her to Krillin then stretched out his hand to them.

"Gravity Thrust." Y/N said before the two crashed into the ground with such force and speed.

Y/N turns to the Sayians with a smirk.

"There. No more weakens nearby... just us pure Sayians." Y/N said.

Goki quickly placed two fingers on her forehead before using Instant Transmission to appear behind Y/N.

"Let's go Vegeta!" Goki yelled.

"Who are you to tell me let's go!? I tell you let's go!" Vegeta yelled with a glare.

"Let's go!" Goki once again yelled before charging at the Destroyer of Planets and Lives.

"Dammit Kakorotta!" He yelled in annoyance before charging as well.

Vegeta goes high kick to the face while Goki goes for a elbow strike to the spinal cord but Y/N easily caught Vegeta's leg and blocked Goki's elbow with his knee. He chuckles to this before pushing the two away.

"Come at me again!" He instructed.

The two did so with a different attack Vegeta goes to deliver a punch to gut while Goki goes to slam her heel down to his head but they were caught again, Y/N once again pushes them away.

"Come at me faster!" He instructed, annoying Vegeta and Goki.

The two charged and began their assault as Y/N dodged all strikes, this went on for a few seconds until Y/N simply escaped their assault and watched as they threw attacks at each other.

"You two are still slow even facing each other." Y/N said, Vegeta stops his attack and turns to Y/N with widened eyes.

"How the--" Vegeta is interrupted when he gets a shot to the face by Goki and her eyes widen to who she hit. "Argh! Dammit Kakorotta!"

"Sorry! I thought you were him." She apologized.

"Wha-- I look nothing like him!" He yelled shooting ki blasts at Y/N and Goki joined.

Y/N shot back ki blasts of his own, their ki blasts collided making a big smoke then Y/N sensed a presence behind him which turned out to be Goki whom used Instant Transmission, he quickly gets behind her before she could do anything then grabbed her by the back of the neck and used her as a shield as Vegeta continued shooting.

"Vegeta stop! You're shooting me!" Goki yelled as she grunts in pain.

Vegeta hears her voice before flying through the smoke, Y/N throws Goki at him but Vegeta moved aside as she went flying before he went to strike him at the face which Y/N sidestepped.

Y/N goes to grab Vegeta but he avoided his grasp then shoots a ki blast to his face but he shakes it off, Y/N tries to hit Vegeta with a clothesline which Vegeta ducked under then delivered a punch to the ribs but Y/N managed to block it with his shoulder. Y/N tries to deliver a high kick to the face of Vegeta which he managed to sidestepped before delivering quick paced punches to the chest of Y/N which did nothing.

Y/N headbutts Vegeta then delivers a forearm to side of the head before grabbing him by the hair went to deliver a powerful punch to the face but Vegeta flew over Y/N forcing him to let go of his hair. Vegeta got behind Y/N, the Destroyer of Planets and Lives tries to hit Vegeta with a back elbow but Vegeta luckily dodged then Goki delivered a massive kick across the face, surprising and stunning him.

Vegeta quickly channels energy to his finger tips.

"Atomic Blast!" Vegeta yelled before launching the powerful energy attack that sends Y/N flying.

"Nice one Vegeta." Goki said.

"Be quiet." He instructed.

"Hey, that's mean." She said.

Suddenly the two felt a burning sensation on their necks making them freeze.

"Not bad. That was actually good." Y/N said with two fully channeled Red Beams on each index finger ready to be launched.

Goki quickly grabbed Vegeta's wrist then tried to quickly use Instant Transmission but Y/N touched her neck with the index finger and she scream in pain leaving a burnt mark.

"Nice try but this time you won't escape m--" Y/N is suddenly pushed down and crashes on the ground by a powerful force.

'Argh! This is from before... when I was in that large blue liquid.' Y/N thought as he tries to break free.

Goki and Vegeta turn to see Tien with his hands shaping a triangle forcing Y/N to the ground.

"Tien! Thanks for the help." Goki exclaimed.

"I don't know how long I can hold him down!" Tien yelled as Piccolo and Roshi flew to the Sayians.

"Just hold him down as much as you can." Piccolo said then Goki noticed his broken fingers.

"Oh no! What happened!?" She questioned.

"Doesn't matter. What matters is we need a plan of attack." Piccolo stated.

"We already have a plan and that is to attack!" Vegeta stated.

"And how is that going so far?" Piccolo questioned.

"We were doing some damage." Goki said.

"Enough bickering. Tien doesn't have strength to hold him down forever." Roshi said.

"Goki, Vegeta what did you notice from him while you fought one on one? Any weakness? Any weak areas to attack? Anything?" Piccolo asked.

"The only thing I noticed is--" Vegeta turns to Goki with a vicious glare. "-- why the hell are you still holding back Kakorotta!?" Vegeta questioned in anger.

"Oh! (Nervous Chuckles) About that..." Goki muttered.

"Goki has forgotten how to reach her third Super Sayian form." Roshi said.

"You forgot!?" Vegeta questioned as Goki nervously hid behind Piccolo.

"(Nervous chuckles) I'm just a little rusty... I'm sure I'll remember soon enough." She said and Vegeta let out an annoyed groan.

"You idiot!" Vegeta yelled before turning to Piccolo. "I noticed the bastard loves toying with us and he still is."

"Hmmmmm... I didn't notice anything." Goki replied.

"Dammit. This is going to be harder than we thought." Piccolo muttered.

"Oh, wait! He really hates the Solar Flare. I used it like two times on him and he was almost defenseless." Goki said.

"Solar Flare, huh? Okay, we finally have something." Roshi muttered.

"Sorry guys. But I can't hold it any longer!" Tien yelled before finally letting go, freeing Y/N.

Y/N rises up from ground before being surrounded by Gohan, Gotenks and 18.

"You're going to pay!" Gotenks stated before letting out a scream as his power began to rise.

Y/N smirks at this as he watches, Gotenk's hair flicker to yellow as electricity surrounds him then with one final big scream he fully transforms into Super Sayian 2.

"Now you're no match for me!" Gotenks yelled before charging at Y/N and began his assault with Gohan and 18.

Y/N easily dodges their offence then headbutts Gohan away, delivers a quick palm strike to 18 making her stumble backwards then blocked Gotenks kick with his forearm.

"You're a little hybrid. You are no match for me." Y/N stated then striked back with a series of rapidly jabs to the body of Gotenks before delivering a final uppercut that send him to the sky.

Y/N used his speed to get behind Gotenks then grab him at the back of the head and brutally slam him into the solid ground.

Gotenks laid down almost unconscious then Y/N stretched his hand towards him to finish him off.

"Super Masenko!"

Y/N's hit by Gohan's attack at the back where the big bleeding scar caused by either 18 or Krillin's Destructo Disk was. He stumbled a bit before turning and saw a kick coming from Gohan which he blocked with his knee then countered with a series of rapidly kicks to the chest before delivering a big kick to the face, sending him flying a long distance.

Y/N turns then catches a right jab from 18 with ease, she threw a left jab which was also catch. 18 tries to escape his grasp but Y/N was far too strong, she tries to force him to let go with a headbutt which didn't faze him.

"Harder." Y/N instructed then she headbutted him again harder than before which still didn't faze him.

"Harder." He instructed again and she did so twice as hard that a bit a blood slithered down from her forehead.

"Harder!" He yelled.

18 then delivered a powerful knee strike at Y/N crown jewels, Y/N grunts in pain as he slowly bends but still held onto her fists.

"Was that hard enough for you!?" 18 yelled.

Y/N chuckled to this before straightening his back and glared down to 18.

"Not bad. My turn." Y/N said, 18's eyes widened to this then Y/N delivers a powerful headbutt but 18 quickly avoided it by sliding through between his legs and escaping his grasp.

Y/N turns to 18 whom was still on the ground then threw a fist down on her which she luckily rolled away and Y/N's fist hits the ground creating a big crack where she was. 18 kipped up then launched a barrage of narrow rays emitted from her index finger at the Destroyer of Planets and Lives but he easily dodged the rays.

Y/N stretched his hand towards her then smirked.

"(Chuckles) Run." Y/N warned before channeling Red Beams on all five fingers.

(A/N:Imagine he's not in Super Sayian and the five energy balls are Red Beams.)

"Shit." 18 muttered.

"Red Star." Y/N said be launching the five beams which were formed like the five corners of a star.

18 flew up to avoid the beams but as she looked back down she sees the beams were close behind her.

"What the!?" 18 questioned before flying faster as the beams followed. "What's with these beams!?"

"I control where they go by just looking at the target I want them to hit." Y/N explained as he stared at 18. "You like?"

"No!" 18 replied as she continued flying aimlessly.

The beams close in to 18, as she was about to be hit the beams suddenly disappear forcing 18 to stop, she turns to see Y/N bonded by a ring of yellow energy around his upper body, Y/N turns to see a bruised and battered Gotenks with his arms stretched towards him.

"Gotcha." Gotenks said with a smirk.

"Got me?" Y/N questioned in confusion.

"Exactly. You can't move or break free of my Galactic Donut." He stated as 18 and Gohan charged at the bonded Destroyer of Planets and Lives.

"Oh, you mean this?" Y/N asked as he stared at the ring around him before easily breaking free by flexing his muscles to Gotenks surprise.

Y/N with no warning caught both 18 and Gohan by the throat then choke slammed them into the ground before glancing at the shocked fusion.

"I thought it was some accessory you gave to me. What a shame." He said before a smirk grew upon his face.

Gotenks glared at Y/N in anger before letting out a loud scream as he's power grew incredibly.

"Oh, there's more to you after all." Y/N muttered as he curb stomped Gohan and 18.

Gotenks hair grew longer and bigger as his eyebrows began to fade, the solid ground beneath him began to turn into small particles. Gotenks let out one final scream as his hair reached his feet, his eyebrows had vanished and he was flowing with incredible power.

"Wow. Impressive." Y/N muttered as he stared down onto the fully transformed hybrid.

"That's it! I'm mad now! You'll pay for calling my Galactic Donut an accessory!" He yelled before charging at the Destroyer of Planets and Lives, Y/N flew backwards while staring at an angry Gotenks.

Gotenks began his assault on Y/N who was easily dodging his attacks, Gotenks strikes with a right jab which Y/N avoided by tilting his head then Gotenks blasted a massive ki blast that actually touched Y/N but he brushed it off before going for a liver kick which Gotenks managed to dodged before backing away.

Gotenks took a deep breath before attack again while Y/N effortlessly dodged his attack.

"Not bad. You've gotten faster." Y/N complimented before catching Gotenks fist then pulled him close. "But you're still slow."

Y/N crushed Gotenks fist, he screamed in pain then let him go before sending him high in the sky with a high kick, Y/N using his speed appeared behind Gotenks then delivered a hard kick to the back sending him crashing into the ground. Y/N then let's out a chuckle before raising his hand then summoned a small energy ball that began spinning around his hand.

"Hmmmmm, how was it again?" He asked himself before realizing. "Ah, Destructo Disk!"

The small ball suddenly grew into a flat circle with sharp edges then began spinning with such speed, Y/N looked down to Gotenks whom looked back in fear at the size of the Destructo Disk. Y/N goes to throw it towards the fallen hybrid when suddenly...

"Solar Flare!" Krillin and Goki yelled as they summoned a bright light that blinded Y/N forcing him to cancel his Destructo Disk and cover his eyes.

'Dammit! That damned light!"

After blinding the Y/N for a few seconds Gotenks took this opportunity to attack.

"Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack!" Gotenks yelled created six ghostly version of himself then send them at the blinded Destroyer of Planets and Lives.

The ghosts let out laughs as they flew towards Y/N, they all surrounded him then all collided at the same time and exploded, creating a huge explosion that sent Y/N crashing into the ground.

"Yes! Got him!" Gotenks yelled before wincing at his injuried hand.

"He's not dead yet!" Vegeta stated before charging up a powerful Galick Gun.

Gohan joined Vegeta as he charged up a strong Kamehameha wave.

"Galick Gun!" Vegeta yelled as he launched his purple energy beam.

"Kamehameha!" Gohan yelled as he launched his blue energy wave.

Y/N slowly fluttered his eyes open to see the incoming attack, he let out a sigh before kipping up then stretched both his hands towards the beams and spread them apart opening a small portal.

The same portal appeared behind both Vegeta and Gohan then their beams went through and came out the other portal, giving the two a taste of their own medicine and they went crashing down.

Y/N rubbed his eyes then Goki using Instant Transmission suddenly appeared in front of Y/N then placed her fingers on her forehead, Y/N's eyes widened to this.

"Solar Fl--" Y/N quickly delivered a hard punch at her stomach stopping her, she fell on her knees holding her stomach as she coughed out blood then he grabbed her by the chin and raised her head to face him.

"Almost had me." Y/N said then placed his other hand in front of Goki's face ready to launch a ki blast but Goki quickly bit his thumb, Y/N yelped in pain as he stumbled away.

"Dammit! Again!" He yelled in pain.

"Solar Flare!" She yelled before blinding the Destroyer of Planets and Lives once again.

Y/N covered his eyes in pain, Piccolo stretched his arm towards Y/N then wrapped it around him and tossed him up high into the air where Tien and Roshi awaited for him.

Tien quickly summoned three clones while Roshi charged up a Kamehameha wave.

"Eye Laser!" Tien alongside his clones yelled before firing a straight white beam from their third eye.

"Kamehameha!" Roshi yelled as he launched a big wave of blue energy, all attacks hit Y/N sending him a far distance.

Y/N slowly shook the impact off before forcing himself to stop then turns to see Piccolo launch a barrage of energy blasts at him. Y/N goes to dodge them but stopped when all of Piccolo's energy blasts missed.

"Well, that is embarrassing." Y/N said.

"What is?" Piccolo asked.

"You missed every shot." Y/N said then his eyes widened when he saw Piccolo smirk.

"Did I?" Piccolo questioned.

Y/N turns to see he was surrounded by all of Piccolo's energy balls, Y/N chuckled before turning back to Piccolo.

"Smart." Y/N complimented.

"Hellzone Grenade." Piccolo said before closing his arms and the energy balls rained down on Y/N, and he was sent falling.

As he fell 18 and Gotenks appeared above him.

"Energy Mine." 18 yelled before firing a concentrated, yellow sphere of energy.

"DIE DIE Missile Barrage!" Gotenks yelled before launching a barrage of massive energy blasts.

18's attack in a few seconds create a big explode on Y/N while Gotenks's attack added more to the damage until Y/N crashed three feet deep into the ground.

Tien, Piccolo, Roshi, Gotenks, Krillin, 18 and Goki surround the hole and stare down to see a fallen Y/N.

"Is... is it over?" Krillin asked.

"Looks like it." Goki said.

"Yeah! We won!" Gotenks yelled as he began jumping around in joy.

"Well, that was one hell of a fighter." 18 said.

"Yeah, no kidding." Tien said.

"Your plan worked well Piccolo." Roshi said.

"It was no--" Piccolo froze along with the others as they felt something hot on the back of their necks.

"That was something." Y/N said as he slowly flew out the hole.

The seven fighters stared at the Destroyer of Planets and Lives in shock while his seven clones aimed their Red Beams onto the back of their necks.

"Argh! My body is sore from that attack." Y/N muttered as he stretched out his back.

"How? How did you survive all of that?" Gotenks asked.

"Oh, you mean all those pathetic attacks. Pretty simple really." Y/N replied before walking around the seven fighters.

"When did you have the time make these clones?" Tien asked.

"Uhhhhhh... while you all were attacking me. You're all too slow that you hadn't seen me make these clones even when in front of you." Y/N said then stopped in front of Goki. "My clone even heard your pathetic plan of attack. (Chuckles) You're all pretty pathetic... mostly you."

Y/N walked away from Goki as he shook his head in disappointment.

"How could you possibly forget how to get to your third form?" He asked before turning to her with a smile. "But luckily for you I'm going to help you remember."

Goki looked at him in confusion, Y/N pointed at her then at a spot next to him. Goki continued to stare in confusion before being pushed towards him by the clone, with that push she understood then walked at the spot Y/N pointed at and with the clone behind her. Y/N walked pass her then the clone turned Goki towards him and she sees him walk towards Roshi before turning back to Goki.

"So, care to tell me what your relation with this human is?" Y/N asked Goki but she remained quiet until she felt the heat from the Red Beam grow closer.

"M-Master... he's my master ever since I was a kid. He taught me how to use the Kamehameha wave." Goki replied.

"Impressive." Y/N remarked staring at the old master before walking pass him to Krillin. "Him?"

"H-He's my best friend. He was the first friend I ever made besides Bulma." Goki replied.

"Ah, how sweet." He muttered before walking pass him to 18. "Her?"

"At first she was an enemy out to kill me but after she switched sides and married Krillin... she became one of my good friends." Goki replied earning a shocked look from 18.

"Ah, touching." He remarked before walking pass her to Tien. "Him?"

"He was an enemy at first but changed and became one of my good friends." She replied.

"Hmph." He responded before passing him to Gotenks. "A hybrid fusion... one is a son while the other isn't." Y/N muttered.

Y/N walked pass the fusion to Piccolo then turned to her.

"And what about him?" He asked.

"He was an old enemy before turning into my rival and good friend." She replied.

"From enemy to friend as well. You have ways of turning your enemies to your friends... not bad." Y/N said before walking back to Master Roshi.

"I envy people like you, you have friends and a family. You have people you can turn to while I on the other hand have no one. How sad is that." Y/N muttered before letting out a chuckle.

"But this isn't about me." He said before turning to Goki. "It's about helping you."

"Helping me? How?" Goki asked.

"You know us Sayians power rise through emotion well... how much do you love these weaklings Goki?" Y/N asked.

"W-What are you getting at?" Goki asked as she glared towards him.

"Well, you better start remembering or else one by one your friends die." Y/N stated earning shocked looks from everyone.

"Don't you dare!" Goki yelled.

"I don't feel your power rising." Y/N said.

With no hesitation Goki rushed at Y/N with such speed then tried to take him as hostage but Y/N's clone was faster than her and got in front of her, and delivered a hard knee strike to stomach that immediately brought down to her ground as she gasped for air returning to her base form. Y/N laughs at this as his clone grabs Goki by her hair then forced her to look at Y/N, the Destroyer of Planets and Lives walks towards her then goes down to her level with a smirk.

"For that... all your friends get a shot through the both legs." Y/N said.

"N-No, wait!" Goki tried to stop him but Y/N gave the signal and his clones shot their Red Beam through all of their hostages legs.

The six screamed in pain before hitting ground as blood leaked out.

"N-No!" Goki screamed.

"Relax, they're still alive... for now at least. Now remember yet?" Y/N asked.

"Listen to me this won't work!" Goki tried to reason with.

"Still being stubborn, very well then." Y/N said before rising up.

"W-Wait!" Goki yelled as she tried to grab Y/N but his clone held her back and forced her to watch Y/N walk towards Gotenks. "Stop! Y/N, don't do this!"

"I don't feel your power rising so I have to do this." He said before stretching his hand to a bleeding Gotenks then channeling a Red Beam.

Gotenks look up to Y/N in fear then tried to get away but his clone stepped on his head, keeping him down.

"You monster!" Tien yelled.

"Stop! They're just kids!" Goki exclaimed.

"What a shame then." He said before him and the clone shot their Red Beam through both Gotenks's kidneys.

Gotenks screams in pure agony then suddenly he began to shine bright slightly blinding Y/N, the light died down and Y/N looks back to see two unconscious bruised kids.

"Goten! Trunks!" Goki called to them as she tried to crawl to them but was held back.

"You're evil! You sick bastard!" Krillin yelled in anger.

"How could you!?" Piccolo yelled as he tried to rise but Y/N's clone had his foot on his back holding him down.

"Hmph, so this is how they look separated." Y/N muttered before turning to Goki who tried to escape the clone's hold. "Well?"

"No more! Please I beg of you!" Goki begged.

"Still nothing. Moving on." Y/N said before walking to Piccolo then aimed his Red Beam.

"Wait! I'll give it a try! Just stop!" She begged.

"That I can't do. I'm an impatient Sayian." He said before him and the clone shot off both Piccolo's arms and legs as he screamed in agony.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" Goki screamed as her hair flickered yellow and her eyes slowly turned green.

"It's about time." Y/N muttered with a smirk as he turned to Goki but his smirk fell as her rising power dropped.

"Please! No more! Don't do this Y/N!" She begged making him sigh in annoyance.

"You almost had it." Y/N said then turned to Tien and kicked him over to his back.

Y/N bend down then opened Tien's third eye and looked back at Goki with a glare.

"Burn his eye." He ordered making the conscious fighters stare at him in shock.

"Y/N, please don't do this man." Krillin begged.

The clone bends down putting his knee on Tien's chest then lowered the finger with the Red Beam, Tien grabbed the Clone's hand then tried push back but the clone was too strong as he brought the finger close.

"W-Wait! I'll do anything just stop!" Goki begged then Y/N stopped and turned to her.

"Last chance Goki." Y/N said.

"I-I'm trying! Please just stop hurting them!" Goki desperately begged making Y/N sigh.

"Burn it." Y/N ordered the clone which he did as Tien screamed in agony as he desperately tried to stop the clone.

After a few more seconds Tien passed out due to the pain forcing Y/N to stop the clone then he rose and walked to the Krillin and 18 whom were trying to escape Y/N's clones.

"Since these two are a pair, they suffer together." Y/N stated.

"You bastard... I'll kill you." 18 muttered as she tried to get up but was too hurt to plus the clone had his foot on her back.

"Y/N! Stop this! This isn't working!" Goki yelled once more as Y/N let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Hmmmmmm, I know. Let's crave a heart shape on their backs to semblance their love. Ha, how romantic." Y/N stated.

The clones brought both Krillin and 18 close together then held them down and began drawing half a heart on their backs as they screamed in pain. Once they were done the two had passed out.

"(Chuckles) When they are side by side like this the heart shape is complete. How generous of me." Y/N stated before turning to Goki whom was still in base form.

"You hurt them! I told you to stop and that I couldn't do it but you didn't listen to me!" Goki yelled with tears forming in her eyes making him sigh.

"Fine. Kill them all." Y/N instructed and Goki's eyes widen in shock. "Start with the old weakling."

Two of Y/N's clones walked towards Roshi then helped him to his knees while one clone aimed his Red Beam at him.

"Y/N! Please stop this! Don't kill them! You can do anything you want with me just leave them be!" Goki begged but he ignored her.

Master Roshi slowly rose his head up and stared at his student then gave her a small smile.

"It was a pleasure Goki." He said.

"M-Master Roshi!" Goky yelled as she desperately tried to escape Y/N's clone.

"Look away child. I don't want you to see this." Roshi said before closing his eyes then bowing his head.

"Stop! Y/N! Stop it!" Goki yelled.

"Kill him." Y/N ordered the clone.

"Stop it! I said STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!" Goki screamed as her power miraculously began to rise.

Her hair rose high as it turned yellow, her black eyes turned green as her whole body overflowed with rising power and electricity. Goki quickly slipped through the clone grasped before grabbing him by the hair then face slammed him into the ground turning him into dust. Goki charged at Y/N then was about to throw a strike but was caught by the neck and Y/N began choking her.

"This isn't your third form." Y/N muttered in anger, Goki tried to free herself failed to Y/N being too strong.

"Leave my mommy alone!"

Gohan out of nowhere attacked Y/N with a hard headbutt to the chest forcing him to release his mother as he went flying and sliding on the ground. Y/N's eyes widened from the sudden impact as he grasped his chest in pain and gasped for air.

One of the clones was about to fire their Red Beam at Master Roshi but Goki with incredible speed rushed to her master then delivered a big Ki blast to the clone turning him to dust then literally kicked the other two clone's heads off turning them into dust.

The remaining clones stared in shock to her speed and her still increasing power. Goki with such speed grabbed everyone then used Instant Transmission. Y/N slowly recovers from Gohan's attack then rises to his feet and looks around in confusion before Goki returned and she was pissed as she glared at Y/N with such hatred while Gohan sat on the ground holding his head in pain.

"I told you to stop... but you didn't listen. Now, I'm going to make you pay." Goki stated.

"Okay... get her." Y/N ordered his clones and they all charged at Goki.

As they got close Goki suddenly let out a scream that sent a powerful wind which blew all the other clones away and turned them into dust. The ground beneath her began to shake violently as Y/N stared on in shock, Goki's hair slowly grew bigger and longer while her eyebrows became thinner as her scream grew louder. This went on for a while until she let out a final scream that completed her transformation, her hair length reached her waist, her eyebrows had vanished and her power was bigger and stronger than ever.

(A/N:Which one do y'all prefer?)

Or...

(A/N:She has no tail... just pointing that out.)

Goki began walking towards the Destroyer of Planets and Lives then stood in front of him with a vicious glare.

"I'm going to make you regret ever coming to this planet." Goki stated making Y/N let out a chuckle as he looked down to his sore bruised chest.

"(Chuckles) Not ba--" Goki interrupts Y/N by delivering a powerful uppercut to the chin.

Y/N is thrown to the sky by the strong impact, Goki flew after him then grabbed his foot before spinning him around so fast that it made a big whirlwind, then finally let him go sending him crashing and rolling into the ground. Y/N laid on his back in pain and shock before slowly rising to his feet but Goki suddenly appeared in front of him then delivered a powerful punch to the gut bringing the Destroyer of Planets and Lives to his knees as he coughed out blood, Goki uppercut him up into the air once again before using Instant Transmission to appear above him and deliver a powerful hook sending Y/N crashing deep into the ground.

Y/N groaned in pain as he slowly fluttered his eyes open to see Goki right above him, she grabbed Y/N by the hair and tossed him back into the air where she used Instant Transmission to appear in front and began her assault on him. Y/N tried to defend himself but Goki was somehow stronger and faster than him as each blow connected, bruising and battering Y/N. Goki delivered a hard liver punch that made Y/N bent over and cough out even more blood, she then grabbed him by the throat and repeatedly shot ki blast at the face of Y/N before throwing him down to the ground.

Y/N slowly sat up to see Goki charge at him, he quickly kipped up then shot a ki blast at her which avoided by using her Instant Transmission and appeared behind him, she delivered a knee to the lower back that easily brought him to the ground.

Y/N grasped his back in pain before getting on his hands and knees, Goki looks down on Y/N as he tries to rise to his feet but then noticed something from under his red cloth slightly poking out.

'Fur?' Goki thought before ripping Y/N's red cloth off then she gasped when she sees a monkey tail wrapped around his waist.

Goku looks up to the moon to see a Waxing Gibbous to her relief before she repeatedly shot ki blast at him then began beating down on the Destroyer of Planets and Lives. Y/N took all of Goki's blows then she landed the final blow across his face breaking his nose, Goki glares down on Y/N before looking at her bruised and bloody knuckles.

"Argh! Why did you make me do this!? This would have all been avoided if you just left!" She yelled in anger.

Y/N slowly wiped the blood from his nose before letting out a chuckle.

"Is that all you got?" He questioned with a smirk which infuriated Goki even more.

Goki grabbed Y/N by the arm then lifted his battered body but Y/N suddenly delivered a hard headbutt that bursted Goki's forehead open forcing her to drop him and stumbled away in pain. Y/N slowly rises to his feet to see Goki throw a fist at him but he luckily blocked with his knee then tried to counter but Goki send him flying with a high kick, she quickly used her Instant Transmission to appear behind him then she goes to grab his tail but Y/N with his speed quickly got behind Goku with a fully charged Red Star.

"Red St--" Y/N paused when Goki suddenly ducked to reveal Vegeta with a big powerful energy ball in hand.

"Big Bang Attack!" Vegeta yelled as he launch the attack and it hit Y/N sending him into Gohan who slammed down a double axe handle onto the head, sending him falling.

Y/N quickly shook off the pain before charging towards the three who charged back and they clashed in a series of fast paced offence. Y/N managed to hold his own against the three Super Sayians as he landed his rapidly kicks on Gohan then delivered a high kick at Goki before delivering an elbow strike to the face of Vegeta. Y/N charged at Gohan before throwing a powerful punch at him which he managed to avoid then Goki and Vegeta delivered a hard kick on the right arm making it bend the wrong way.

Y/N grunts in pain as he grabbed onto his broken arm leaving himself open, Gohan rushed at him then pummeled Y/N with a barrage of punches and kicks before launching him higher in the air by unleashing a volley of energy blasts. Goki uses her Instant Transmission to appear behind Y/N before sending him falling by a heel.

"Let's finish this! Final!" Vegeta yelled as he began to charge up his Final Flash.

"KAMEHAME!!!" Goki and Gohan yelled as they charged their Kamehameha wave.

Y/N sensed this before forcing himself to stop then look up to the three Super Saiyans charge up their most powerful attack. Y/N looked down to his broken arm before letting out a chuckle.

"Well, it's fun." Y/N muttered.

"FLASH!!!" Vegeta yelled as he launched a big powerful yellow energy beam.

"HAAAA!!!" Goki and Gohan yelled as they launched their combined powerful blue energy wave.

The three's attack combined into something even bigger and more dangerous as it grew closer to Y/N whom awaited for it. The attack send Y/N crashing into his space pod as it exploded then into the ground creating a huge landmark. After launching their most powerful attack Goki, Vegeta and Gohan flew down to the fallen Destroyer of Planets and Lives.

Y/N slowly opened his eyes and gazed at his three conquerors whom stared back at him.

"(Sigh) It's over. It's finally over." Gohan muttered in relief with smile.

"Yeah. It is." Goki muttered while Vegeta looked down in confusion.

Goki walks towards Y/N then bend down to his level.

"There. We defeated you, you got what you want but after all you've done you deserve to die." Goki stated as she glared down on him. "You've killed many and for what? What was your motive?"

Y/N stayed silent as he stared at Goki infuriating her, she then grabbed him by the throat and pulled him closer to her face.

"Answer me dammit! What was the point of killing so many!? Have you no remorse!? Have you no shame!?" Goki yelled but he remained quiet.

"I should kill you right here right now... but I won't." Goki said as she let him go and he looked at her in confusion.

"All life matters... even yours." She stated before rising up.

"A-Are... you showing me mercy?" Y/N questioned.

"... Yes. Now use whatever energy and strength you have left and get the hell off my planet, you better not come back or else we'll kill you with no hesitation." Goki stated before walking back to Vegeta and Gohan.

'Why do I still feel... uneasy? This is suppose to be a victory yet... it was too easy.' Vegeta thought.

Suddenly Y/N began to let out a chuckle that made Goki freeze along with Gohan while Vegeta widened his eyes in realization.

'This was never a victory... the fight isn't even over.' Vegeta thought.

"Why are you laughing?" Gohan questioned.

Y/N slowly sat up as he kept his head down.

"Now, I'm pissed." Y/N stated.

Vegeta with no hesitation charged at Y/N with a Galick Gun.

"Kakorotta! Out of the way!" Vegeta yelled then Goki quickly jumped out the way.

"Galick Gun!" Vegeta yelled as he launched a powerful purple beam at the furious Destroyer of Planets and Lives.

Y/N slowly raised his head sending a vicious glare towards the Galick Gun that suddenly a forceful powerful wind blew away Vegeta's attack. Vegeta stared in shock along with Goki and Gohan then Y/N slowly rose to his feet as his power began to increase. His brown eyes slowly turned green as his hair wavered to the strong wind and a few sparks flowed around his body.

Y/N grabbed his broken arm then bent it back to it's place making a bone cracking sound that send shivers down the three Super Sayian's spines but Y/N shook off the pain.

"Showing mercy... really pisses me off. Especially when it's towards someone who doesn't deserve it." Y/N stated before letting out a scream as his power rose and the wind blew Vegeta away somehow tearing off his upper clothing and shattering his armor.

Goki and Gohan were pushed back by the incredible force of the wind before falling on their backs then Vegeta landed beside them. Y/N's hair wavered even faster as the ground began to violently shake, the sparks around him increased as pieces of the solid ground began to levitate all around him.

"Dammit! It's not over!" Gohan exclaimed.

"We can't let him complete his transformation!" Vegeta stated before blasting off to the sky then Goki and Gohan joined him.

Vegeta began charging up a Final Flash once again as Goki and Gohan followed suit.

"FINAL!!!" Vegeta yelled once again.

"KAMEHAME!!!" Goki and Gohan yelled.

Y/N's hair slowly began to flicker to a yellow colour as he slowly began to float.

"FLASH!!!" Vegeta yelled as he launched a bigger yellow beam.

"HA!!!" Both mother and son launched bigger blue energy wave.

Y/N let out a final scream that decimated the ground blow him into nothing as the strong wind expended into the whole area, Y/N's hair completely turned golden along with his eyes turning light green as his body flowed with incredible energy and power.

Just as the their attack was an inch away from demolishing the Destroyer of Planets and Lives, Y/N with such speed stretched his arm towards the close attack and began absorbing it into a small ball. This forced the three to stop their attack, Y/N stares down at the small energy ball overflowing with the Final Flash and two Kamehameha waves then closed his hand crushing it into nothing before glaring at the dumbstruck Sayians.

"I should give you all a round of applause for keeping me entertained for a day... I'm impressed you managed to survive that long." Y/N muttered as the sun slowly began to rise.

"Congratulations. You're the first weaklings I consider to be... strong and for that I give you my admiration. But..." Y/N said before disappearing from their eyes.

The three froze in fear when they sensed a powerful energy behind them.

"... it still doesn't change the fact that in the end... it was never a spoiler that I'd win." Y/N stated then began charging up his energy.

The three slowly turned to see red energy flowing around him.

"Atomic Bomb!" Y/N stated before letting out his energy creating a big explosion that spread to the entire area.

Timeskip(Thirty minutes later)😦😦😧

Goki, Vegeta, Gohan and the rest of the Z Fighters began to slowly wake up as they groaned in pain, they slowly sat up as their whole body was sore.

"Is everyone okay?" Piccolo asked.

"My whole body hurts." Goki replied whom was back at her base form along with Vegeta and Gohan.

"Yeah, no kidding." 18 muttered.

"Tien, are you alright?" Roshi asked.

Tien who had his third eye shut shook his head no as he laid on the ground.

"Maybe a sensu bean can help you?" Krillin muttered.

"I... don't know about that." He replied.

"Gohan, Goten are you boys okay?" Goki asked.

"No." Gohan replied.

"My stomach hurts a lot." Goten muttered.

"Dad, are you alright?" Trunks asked his father.

"Are you okay?" Vegeta asked dismissing Trunks question.

"Y-Yeah. I'll be alright." Trunks muttered.

"So you survived." The Z Fighters turn to Y/N whom was in his base form sitting on his destroyed space pod with a fearful Bulma.

"Bulma/Mom!" Vegeta and Trunks yelled then Vegeta tried to rise to his feet to attack but collapsed to the ground.

"Dad!" Trunks yelled in worry as he crawled to his fallen father.

"Bulma are you okay!?" Vegeta asked as he stared at his wife before glaring at Y/N. "What the hell did you do to her!?"

"Calm yourself Prince Vegeta. I did not touch your... human. She's just been keeping me entertained as I waited for you all to wake up." Y/N replied before hissing in pain as he gently touch his sore arm.

"Entertained? Entertained how!?" Vegeta questioned as he got to his hands and knees.

"I've just been talking to him and negotiating with him on not destroying the planet." Bulma replied.

"And?" Goki asked then Bulma looked down in despair.

"He's still going to destroy the planet." Bulma replied and the others glared at Y/N.

"I won't let him!" Goki replied as she tried to stand up but hit the ground.

"Still have the spirit to fight? I admire that but that won't get you anywhere." Y/N stated before jumping off his space pod. "I've won. It's over, take this time to say goodbyes to your loved ones before it's too late."

"You have no way of leaving earth with your space pod destroyed." Tien stated.

"I have my ways." Y/N replied.

Everyone tried to rise to their feet but struggled before hitting the ground.

"Dammit!" Goki yelled in frustration. "I'm so sorry guys. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you."

"Hey, buddy." Krillin said catching Goki's attention. "It's okay, it's not your fault."

"But--" Goki was then interrupted.

"No buts. Goki you've saved us, this planet many times... but you have to understand that we are not your responsibility. You're no god, you're just a person with limits, you did your best... and I'm thankful for that." Krillin said as tears began to form from his eyes.

"He's right. This isn't your fault you did the best you could like always, so don't look down on yourself." Piccolo said.

"If this is really the end... then it has been an honor to be your teacher Krillin and Goki." Roshi said to his pupils as they stared at him with a smile.

18 reaches then grabs a hold of Krillin's hand at he stared at her.

"What about Marron?" She asked.

"I want to see her too but... it's best she isn't here to see us in this condition... it would just break her heart." Krillin muttered.

Y/N flew up to the sky then raised his hand.

"Destruction Ball." Y/N muttered creating a big energy ball then looked down to the doomed fighters.

Goki's P.O.V

'Is it... really going to end like this? Is this really the end for us all?'

(Flashback)

I flutter my eyes open then moan in pain, I realized I had laid on the ground battered and bruised, unable to move a muscle.

"What are you doing!?" I hear Vegeta yell.

"Giving you time to escape! Take Goki and get the hell out of here!" I hear another familiar yell.

"You fool! You'll get yourself killed!" Vegeta yelled.

"... I know. Just go or else we're all dead!" The familiar yelled.

"Argh! Dammit!" Vegeta yelled then I could hear footsteps rush towards me and I felt strong hands grab me, and lift me up.

I look to see a bruised and battered Vegeta with blood coming down his mouth.

"Vegeta... what's happening?" I asked then I turned to see...

... Evil Buu, but then right in front of was someone that made my heart skip a beat.

My husband Coco.

"Coco..." I muttered in shock then he turned to me.

"Goki..." Coco muttered before smiling at me.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked.

"Giving you and Vegeta time." He replied.

"N-No!" I yelled as I tried to wiggle away from Vegeta's grasp but he wouldn't let me.

"Vegeta! Put me down!" I yelled but he stayed silent.

"Goki... you need to go. I'll keep this bastard busy." Cho Cho stated.

"You'll die! I won't let you!" I yelled.

"Goki--"

"No! I won't allow it!" I yelled.

"Goki--"

"Vegeta put me down!" I ordered.

"Goki!" Coco yelled silencing me. "Will you listen to me for once in your life!"

"Coco..." I muttered.

"You and Vegeta need to go and come up with a better plan to beat him but if you don't he'll kill us all." He stated.

"But... you'll die." I muttered.

"... Goki, look after Gohan and Goten for me." He said and my eyes widened in shock.

"No... don't say that." I replied.

"Make sure our boys keep up with their studies, don't be afraid to be a little strict sometimes and if you ever need help just call my sister Chi Chi." He said.

"Please stop saying that." I begged as tears fell from my eyes.

"Save the world Goki like you always do and keep it safe." He instructed.

"Coco please!" I begged once more.

"But it's fine if you don't. Just know I am so proud of you and I love you so much." Coco said to me with that big smile that always brightened my day. "Vegeta, go."

Vegeta began to fly away as I see Coco blow a kiss to me.

"No! Vegeta stop!" I yelled but he didn't as he increased his speed.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled then began hitting his back to release me but he endured it. "Let me go you big jerk! We can't leave him!"

I see Coco turn to Buu before taking his stance.

"Coco!" I screamed out then Vegeta brought me to his chest forcing me not to look.

I look up at Vegeta with a teary vicious glare as he glared down on me.

"I'm sorry." Vegeta apologized causing me to soften my glare before crying in his chest.

(Flashback over)

"No!" I yelled as I forced myself to rise to my feet then raised my hands in the air.

"Goki?" Krillin muttered.

"I won't let him destroy my home! All of you give me your energy now!" I yelled.

The others looked at me in surprise before stretching their hands towards me, passing me their energy. I turn to Vegeta to see him also doing so along with Bulma and trunks.

I began forming a big enough Spirit bomb with the help of the others and the earth beneath me.

3rd P.O.V

Y/N looks down to see a big blue ball of massive energy form.

"What is that?" Y/N questioned in curiosity before chuckled.

"Doesn't matter. It won't stop me, the only one that can beat me is me!" Y/N yelled before throwing his Destruction Bomb.

Goki let out a scream as she threw her Spirit Bomb at the incoming attack. The two massive balls grew closer to each other and as they were about to collide they suddenly disappear. The Z fighters along with the Destroyer of Planets and Lives stared in shock and confusion.

"Wh-What the hell happened?" Vegeta questioned.

"They're... they're finally here." Bulma muttered and the Z fighters stared at her in confusion.

"They? Who?" Goki asked.

"The Galactic Patrol." Y/N muttered as he stared up in the sky to see...

... a big ship.

From the ship Y/N sees many members leave the ship and fly towards him with guns in hand, Y/N suddenly felt something behind his head.

"Hands where I can see them." A familiar voice ordered making Y/N chuckle then he turned to see...

... Merus aiming his gun at him.

"Merus... long time no see." I said.

"Yes, it has been long. Now hands in the air and come peacefully." Merus ordered.

Y/N slowly looked around and was surrounded by almost the entire Galactic Patrol.

"Wow, so much for me? You shouldn't have." Y/N said with a smirk.

"Hands in the air now." Merus ordered once more as his gun touch Y/N's forehead.

Y/N chuckled before raising his hands then one of the Galactic Patrol members flew towards Y/N and handcuffed him with blue unbreakable energy cuffs.

"Y/N also known as the Destroyer of Planets and Lives, you are under arrest for the destruction of twenty Planets and massacre of over a million lives. You have the right to remain silent but you have no right to an attorney." Merus stated and this made Y/N chuckled.

"Wow, you must really want me behind bars." Y/N muttered.

"Take him away." Merus orderes.

Three members join in helping the other in sending off Y/N to the ship. The Z fighters stare in shock as Jaco made his way to Bulma.

"Well done Bulma. This planet's fighters were able to hold him off just until we arrived. Now thanks to you all the most feared and dangerous criminal has finally been caught." Jaco stated.

"Wait... so it's actually over? For real this time?" Krillin asked.

"Indeed." Jaco replied making everyone jump in joy except Vegeta of course.

"So, what is gonna happen to him?" Bulma asked.

"He will be judged for his crimes in the court law and if things go as I think he might receive the death sentence." Jaco replied.

"Hmph, good riddance." Vegeta stated as the other thought the same... well most anyway.

The rest of the Z fighters look up to see Y/N about to enter the ship when suddenly he stopped, this caused everyone to aim their guns at him as the Z fighters stayed alert. Y/N turns back to the Z fighters with a genuine smile, confusing them and muttered something no one clearly heard before entering the ship.

"What did he say?" 18 asked.

"Doesn't matter. It's over." Piccolo muttered.

Goki looked down still in confusion before moving a her mouth the same way Y/N did then her eyes widen to what he said.

"What is it Kakorotta?" Vegeta asked.

"Why? Why did he say that?" Goki asked herself as she stared back at the ship as every Galactic Patrol member return to their ship.

________________________________

The battle for the planet Earth has finally come to a conclusion with the Z Fighters standing tall thanks to the help of the Galactic Patrol. With the Destroyer of Planets and Lives finally captured the world and universe is safe once again. Is this truly the last time the Z Fighters see the Destroyer of Planets and Lives? What next mountain will our heroes climb?

Find out next time on The Sayian Above All.
________________________________________________________________

Done!

I told y'all this was long! But Hopefully y'all enjoy. I love y'all.

Show ya brother some love by voting, commenting, sharing, checking out my other books and following me. Remember we're all Mighty in God's name.

I'm RollzAlmighty33 and I'll see y'all later.

Peace.✌🏿

Stay safe.😁😷

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

96.9K 1.5K 40
Ok so basically, this is just one big story of how you and Goku Black came to be; Basically, you're a saiyan from earth but you didn't exactly know a...
30.4K 799 58
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
46.7K 984 29
Y/n also known as Goku or Kakarot's younger brother who was born 1 year late and survive at destruction of the Planet Vegeta but due to the wormhole...
4.5K 56 21
After planet Vegeta's destruction, you Vegeta Raditz and Nappa we're off planet you guys were  conquering planets but Vegeta wanted Raditz to go t...