Stylish, sassy and feisty

By pandalovers83883

Reina Clementine Romano the youngest Romano of the Sicilian mafia and course the most badass. A successful CE... More

Chapter 1 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
Chapter 2 - 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪
Chapter 3 - ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘
Chapter 4 - 𝕺𝖇𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖊𝖗
Chapter 5 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼
Chapter 6 - 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
Chapter 7 - тнє gαмє
Chapter 8 - 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩
Chapter 9 - 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖗𝖚𝖎𝖘𝖊
Chapter 10 - 𝐍𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐬
Chapter 11 - 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂
Chapter 12 - 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
Chapter 13 - 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑾𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅
Chapter 14 - 𝖀𝖓𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊
Chapter 15 - 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡
Chapter 16 - 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭
Chapter 17 - 𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊
Chapter 18 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
Chapter 19 - 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮
Chapter 20 - 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧
Chapter 21 - ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖
Chapter 22 - 𝕬𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘
Chapter 23 - 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼
Chapter 24 - 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭
Chapter 25 - 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼
Chapter 26 - 𝕷𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊
Chapter 27 - 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
Chapter 28 - 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔢
Chapter 29 - 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
Chapter 30 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧
Chapter 31 - 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
Chapter 32 - 𝕬𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕳𝖎𝖒
Chapter 33 - 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕪
Chapter 34 - 𝐔𝐠𝐥𝐲
Chapter 35 - ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕤
Chapter 36 - 𝕮𝖔𝖕𝖘
Chapter 37 - 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
Chapter 38 - 𝓖𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓼
Chapter 39 - 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊
Chapter 40 - 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Chapter 41 - 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
Chapter 42 - 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓿𝓮
Chapter 43 - 𝕾𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖓
Chapter 44 - 𝑷𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔
Chapter 45 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝
Chapter 46 - 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖐
Chapter 47 - 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂
Chapter 48 - 𝓗𝓲𝓽 𝓜𝓮 𝓤𝓹
Chapter 49 - 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
Chapter 50 - 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵'𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝔀𝓷
Chapter 51 - 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙
Chapter 52 - 𝕯𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖞
Chapter 53 - 𝓞𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮
Chapter 54 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭
Chapter 56 - 𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌
Chapter 57 - 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
Chapter 58 - 𝕬𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌
Chapter 59 - 𝖂𝖔𝖔𝖋
Chapter 60 - 𝐆𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Chapter 61 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑
Chapter 62 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
Chapter 63 - 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
Chapter 64 - 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
Chapter 65 - 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
Chapter 66 - 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
Chapter 67 - 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
Chapter 68 - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
Chapter 69 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐
Chapter 70 - 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞
Chapter 71 - 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬
Chapter 72 - 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
Chapter 73 - 𝓑𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼
Chapter 74 - 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧
Chapter 75 - 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖙𝖘
Chapter 76 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐩𝐞
Chapter 77 - 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱
Author's Note

Chapter 55 - 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮

61.8K 1.4K 96
By pandalovers83883

Reina's Point Of View

I walked into the house where both of my besties were living at the moment and honestly I was majorly jealous that they had their own place while a psycho bitch threatened to burn every house that I did actually want to stay in.

Instantly, I climbed right upstairs and into Serephina's walk in closet. Despite all the drama going on with Narcissus I was still a business owner that was considered one of the top ones in the world even being only 23 years old. 

Rummaging through the whole wardrobe, I finally found some sort of style of clothing that fitted into my body type. 

The gold in the outfit complimented my dark brown skin and everything fit together like a puzzle. I know Adelina was already at the building site where the new hotel would be places while Ser was in charge of the new hotel's repairs and dealing with the clients as a whole. So, I had to head over to both places and deal with it.

I took my motorcycle which was out front on the porch because I had asked Ade to keep it safe and she did.  Driving to the site where Ser was since they were my first priority as the clients had already paid their expenses. 

'Ser, how's the hotel renovations.'

'They said they'll be done at the end of the week for the top floor and the penthouse but other than that  all of the floors are good to be full up again.'

I nodded.

'Bring back those who were staying on the first few floors but not the middle since of the noise complaints.' 

I then walked to my office which was on the top floor but was there mostly to do the paperwork that was there. I took the papers and then went to the lounge which was calm and peaceful; an environment where I can actually do the paperwork.

About 2 hours into my work, I got a phone call. 

'Hello.'

'Is this Ms. Romano?'

'This is her.'

'It's Alec D'Angelo talking. I would like to invite you to the gala in Chicago. Will you be able to attend?'

'Of course.'

'Thank you. The invitation will be on the way.' he responded and hung up.

Matteo D'Angelo. One of America's most wanted criminals. Big time gun traffickers. He was clearly hosting a gala as a cover up of the guns sale. I wouldn't say our families were close but they were acquainted just like other criminals but just like I said I'll attend as I keep my word.

My concentration had disappeared and I needed to visit Ade to see how the new hotel is going. So, once again I got on my motorbike and rode to the other building sites. They were pretty far away from each other but on the motorbike it took close to an hour. 

'Ade, show me the plan.'

She showed me on the blue paper all the sketches of the building. I got the creative sector of the headquarters in Sicily to pick a theme and design the rooms accordingly for each floor. Just like always, they didn't disappoint. 

The building had already had the walls surrounding the whole and now they had began doing the interior. It reminded me of Narcissus' house.

Oh my Lord. Why am I thinking of that twat when he did anything and absolutely everything in his fucking power to make sure I didn't get the land that I needed to progress from enlarging my empire? He's crazy. Yeah, you're one to talk Reina. Being the Black Hunter and all.

While I was observing, Ade came over.

'How is it looking?'

'Good.' I replied smiling satisfied at the progress that they had made so far.

'You know Malik called today and said that the land was signed to you.' 

I was puzzled when she said but before I could ask any questions someone called her and she had left. The land was give to Narcissus. It hit me. Narcissus gave me the land. What the hell is he up to and whatever it is I'm getting to the bottom of it.

The rest of the day passed like a breeze until it was 8pm. Game time. 

I wore a black dress with something written in a wavy font with black boots with a coco Chanel belt wrapping my figure with gold jewellery. I headed out telling Ade to drop me off at a club.

Sierra Jacobson. An 24 year old who was raped but the jury was against her letting the predator go innocent. She was slut shamed which then led to her suicide. There was no one to avenge her so that where I come in. Quinn. The man who forced a girl to have sex with him. Well, he was being hunted tonight.

I walked into the bar and he didn't show for 2 hours. When it hit 12. He walked in with his friends. I saw him approaching a room and took this as an opportunity to go after him but my eyesight caught someone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.8K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
Outsmarted By JS

Teen Fiction

516K 12.6K 18
SEQUEL TO STYLISH, SASSY AND FEISTY When guilt-ridden American Mafia boss Jax acts hastily killing someone who he valued deeply, his life spirals ou...
295K 4.9K 51
Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. Her emerald green eyes, Her blonde golden...
235K 3.9K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...