Chapter 12 - 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Jax's Point of View

We took our seats. I took mine with Nemesis by my side and Malik on the opposite facing us both. Clearly she did not like the seating but she had to go along anyways. 

He started talking about the land length with the details directing all the information to her and she was carefully paying attention adding along with more question planning how she would use the move.

Malik called the waiter to order and while he did that I leaned into her ear.

'You use your initiative and you're intelligent. Sounds like you're the perfect to keep a secret like the Black Hunter.' I whispered.

She scowled.

'And for the lady?' the waiter asked clearly eye fucking her.

'I'll have spaghetti bolognese please.'

'Mmmhm. Any drinks?' He said while his eyes roamed onto the rest of her body.

'She'll have a scotch on rocks, won't you Nem?'

She clearly was frustrated with me but agreed in the end with a simple nod.

I was observant especially when she was around and clearly already knew her favourites.

'So Jax how is business right now?'

'It's alright.' I began and continued on talking.

While Malik was talking I could see Nemesis staring out of the window clearly bored out of her mind.

I slowly creeped my hands against her knees and she gulped.

I have an effect on her and damn I love that she reacted to my touch.

I went ahead and traced my fingers on her knee and made my way up, making circles. I wasn't make eye contact with her since I was listening to Malik but I hadn't forgotten her.

Reina's Point of View

Electrical impulses were the only thing that sparked when he brushed his fingers across my inner thigh and knees. I know I should not be liking but I can't help it.

He was the only one that did this. I seduce plenty of men but none of them felt like him. He was different but I have no clue how and in what way.

Just then, Malik excused himself to go to the restroom.

'Get your stinky hands off my clean body.' I snarled grabbing his hands off.

'You liked it.' he stated smirking.

Fucking hell, the amount of energy it takes me to restrain from killing him will eventually kill me.

'I did not.' I growled.

'Then why didn't you remove it?'

'I won't make a scene for you. Narcissus, you're just a cocky arrogant pig that has no life except stalking poor girls like me. '

'Nem darling you love the sexual tension.' he said while smiling cockily.

Payback's a bitch.

When Malik came back, he began talking to both of us once again but once he engages with Narcissus it was the time to strike.

I began placing my hand on his crotch area and stroking it very slowly.

He and I both knew that it affected him. 

He hesitated talking but continued talking with a couple moments.

I removed my lovely hand that's sroking that clearly turned him all of sudden and placed the money on the table paying for the dinner we just ate and shook Malik's hand.

I leaned closer and whispered 'you love the sexual tension don't you Narcissus?'

I got up and left to my car.