JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

By Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... More

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆

2.3K 68 27
By Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

You: 'Eh?'

Blinking in surprise you stop midway unpacking one of the boxes and look over to Esidisi who's now waiting for you by the doorway. You're wondering why Kars wants you to come over, but shake off your thoughts and decide it's best to not question it and just head over there. Better to not let him wait and or worse get him in a bad mood.

You: "Alright, alright I'm coming."

Esidisi nods in approval and gestures you to follow him as he leads you to a flight of stairs, leading to the upper floor. You basically have to speed walk beside him to keep up with his long strides, all the while catching your breaths. Sure it's just one floor you had to move up to, but you ain't an athlete and that's already enough workout for a day in your opinion.

Esidisi: "Hoo? What's wrong little human? You're gaping like a fish out of water."

You: "I'm perfectly fine."

The small hint of sarcasm traced in your tired voice doesn't go unnoticed by the white haired man, and he can't help but chuckle at that before he suggests (non-existent) eyebrow raised.

Esidisi: "Do you need someone to carry you before your week legs start to give up on you?"

You: "I have my legs for a reason. I can walk just fine thank you very much. Some people just don't work out at all like myself, maybe I should actually do that..."

You mutter out the last part in thought, the both of you continuing your way to your destination.

You: 'Nah, at the end I'll be to lazy for that shit. Also, where a gym is there is also a lot of people. And that's enough of a reason for me to not go. That and another thing-'

'Find it...'

Hearing that familiar voice calling out in your head once again makes you halt in your steps and spin around to look around the hall frantically. (E/c) orbs trying to find what- or whoever that just called out towards you, without success. Not really able to pin point where exactly it came from because of the way it just seemed speak to you from every angle. Ruffling through your (h/c) tresses in confusion you turn back again to follow after Esidisi who's already reached the middle of the hallway albeit still a little distracted.

Esidisi: "We're here."

Your little train of thought gets interrupted by Esidisi's voice reaching your ears, you would've walked into his back if he hadn't spoken up.

Esidisi: "Go ahead and knock, I'll be heading back to my own quarters."

Humming in understanding you're once again left alone, standing in front of the wooden door that leads to doom. Or in other words Kars's bedroom.

You: 'Hehe I'm in danger :D'

You laugh internally at that little thought for a second before you come to realization that it might as well could be the case. Taking a deep breath and raising your (s/c) hand up you knock on the dark lavender colored door. It only takes a second for the deep voice to tell you a muffled 'come in'. Once inside the door somehow closes itself behind you making your hair on your neck stand up as you glance around the room.

Kars: "You did take your sweet time to get here, it's quite rude to let someone wait."

Letting out a short little yelp you spin on around quick to face the man standing behind you. What is up with him and sneaking up scaring you from behind?! It better not become a daily occurrence!

You: "Jesus fucking christ Kars! Do you want me to die from a heart attack?!"

Kars: "You must be wondering why I called you up here human."

And there he goes ignoring your question. Kars seems unbothered by your yelling while his violet eyes peer down at your form, he's not showing it, but you have a feeling that he probably enjoyed scaring the living daylights out of you. He moves over to a slightly worn down dresser at the corner of the room as he continues.

Kars: "See, my hair has become a little bit more tangled and messy than I would've liked from the rain. So I will take your offer to try out those new products you mentioned, and you, human, will be the one helping me. You did a decent job last time, so there should be no issue this time as well."

Wait what.

You: "Uhh, hehe...When did I make such an offer like that.?"

*Short flashback from earlier (about 2 hours ago)*

Kars: "The rain will definitely mess up my hair again."

You: "Mrs. Smith told me that each room you can settle in comes with a small bathroom, you can use it with the new hair products we bought recently when we're there."

Kars glances down at you while your (e/c) eyes check over the bus schedule on the glass wall. He makes a mental note to himself of your little offer, hiding his smirk at the thought.

*Flashback end*

You would've sweat dropped, but you're not in an anime or fictional story. So you just imagined it happening in your head.

You: "Ah. I did tell you that. Man sometimes I really am bad at memorizing, can't even remember what I had for breakfast some days. But I didn't mention anything involving me helping you."

The last words came out more like a question than you wanted to as your (e/c) met Kars's ones once again after he brought out the items and is now handing them over to you.

Kars: "Indeed. You suggested to try them out. But I'm asking- no. Telling you, to take care of my hair. I would do it myself but I have to know how to use them first you know."

He couldn't help the small evil grin forming on his lips. Blinking incredulously at him you try and find the right words to protest, but before you could retort he adds.

Kars: "The others are busy doing what they need to in their own chamber so I can't really ask them for help."

You: 'There's a little something printed at the back called instructions. Ever tried reading it? But I guess they didn't really have that stuff at their time, but these things were invented by the time he woke up in part 2 right? Hold up did he even use such things? Did he even shower or bath at some point after he woke up from hibernation.? why am I even asking myself all that?'

Anyway it's pointless to argue about it with him so you give in.

You: "...I- ugh fine."

You: 'I'm only doing that so I can quickly head back and finish unpacking. And so he doesn't kill me.'

Humming in approval Kars leads you to the bathroom connected to his own room and waits for you to do your thing. The room appears to be not to small or to grand, there's enough room to move around between the sink and bathtub. How ironic that the being with you has chosen his rooms in that color scheme. It's in a pretty good condition considering it's within an old mansion as well. Black tiled floor and dark purple walls, the sink and bathtub a pure white. Everything is looking fine and dandy, which makes you relieved that you don't have to worry about renovating this bathroom. Except one little crucial thing...

How are you supposed to tend to that mob of glorious thick locks without using water? The damn tub spout is missing.

You: "That's a problem. We can't use water and we kinda need that. Oh well that means I can't do anything about it! Sorry I guess!"

You're ready to peace out of there if it weren't for Kars taking one of the products you're holding from you and reading the small text on the back of a bottle out to you.

Kars: "This dry hair shampoo can be applied without using any water whatsoever. So there's no problem in having no water for now, is there?"

You: 'Sugar honey iced tea... He did read read it.'

With that said he pulls out a stool from underneath the sink and sits down in front of the mirror, loosening his long braid. Even when he's sitting down like that he's still somewhat a few inches taller than you. Oh boy, this is definitely going to take a while. Combing through his purple hair when he was a chibi was not that much of a problem it went over quick, but now? After putting the other bottles away and shaking the one needed around a little, you spray the foam onto one of your (s/t) hand while the other parts the first section of hair with a comb. The next minutes were spent in tense silence, you nervously keep combing and parting through his hair while at the same time applying the product. It also doesn't help that he's watching your every move like a hawk with the help of the mirror, (e/c) eyes always snapping back to the work at hand whenever accidentally meeting his in the reflection.

You: 'If this becomes a routine then might as well start working in a hair salon when I'm at it..'

Once you think you're done applying the stuff, you run your hand and brush through from the roots to tips a few times again just to make sure you dispersed it enough, untangling a few more strands in the process. Last but not least, the braid. It feels like forever until your fingers hold the tip of his braided hair, wrapping the hair band around securely but not to tight. You let out a deep sigh of relief.

You: "Finally, I'm done now."

Kars takes another good look at his reflection brushing some small lavender bangs back, a small almost inaudible hum leaving his throat.

You: "If that's all you needed me for then I'll be on my way back to my room Kars. Y'know, still gotta everything out of the boxes. Have a great time doing, uhm whatever you're going to do. See ya!"

Placing everything down and straightening yourself you take the chance to dip out of there. The handle is inches away from your grasp when all of the sudden a hand slams onto the door right beside your head, holding the only escape route closed.

You: 'Too close.!'

Kars: "What is your motive human."

You: "...what?"

Kars: "You know what I'm talking about."

You: 'Huh, what the hell is he getting at?'

You: "I honestly have no idea what you mean."

Kars' red gaze bores into yours, his eyes narrowing just slightly as he leans down a little closer trying to intimidate you in order to get his answer he's been asking himself ever since he got into this world.

Kars: "There must be something you want or need from us, and I'm not only talking about my comrades, but also about the other humans with the strange abilities and the lunch now living at the opposite site of my chamber. Is it power, money or riches? And once you somehow got what you wanted you'll try and get rid of us? You're already aware of it but I'm reminding you now, I would kill you with just a snap of my finger."

You: "Cool."

Kars: 'What. That was the last thing I was expecting.'

The dumbfounded and ridiculous look the ultimate being just gave you from that simple answer would've made you howl in laughter if it wasn't for the situation beforehand.

Kars: 'What is with this lack of emotion right now? Other mortals would've shaken in fear and begged for forgiveness already!'

Kars: "Did you not listen to me or are you that ignorant? I just told you I could kill you."

You: "Then why haven't you already since the very day you transformed back to normal?"

Kars: "..."

You: "I'm pretty sure as the ultimate being there's really no need for you to be here. You could've just ended my life then and there and go on adapting into this world like it's nothing no? For all I know, you could've just promised to not do anything evil while you were still a cute and small chibi just to betray me at the end and leave doing all sorts of bad stuff. But instead you stayed."

This is the first time where the male is at a loss of words as he's progressing everything you just told him. Why hasn't he left? Why still hanging around with a mortal being like yourself? Once he's found a way to blend in amongst the other humans he'll gather more information about this world by himself, and then he'll be off with his allies. It's not like he needs you.
Suddenly the door to the room swings open which caught you off guard, the shove would've pushed you to the floor if it wasn't for Kars who held you in place and moved back a little for the intruder to open up the door fully and stand by the entrance his hands on his hips.

Dio: "There you are! I was looking for you!"

...

Dio: "...Lock the door if you want to get intimate with each other next time."

You: "Hah?!"

Warmth rises to your cheeks by what the blonde just said after he looked at the Pillarman's hands on both of your shoulders.

Kars: "The lock doesn't work, it's damaged. Not that it would hold a lowly vampire like you out from barging in uninvited."

The air grows heavy between the two beings as they glare daggers at each other, another pair of hands pulls you out from Kars's grasp and in an blink of an eye your out in the hallway and in front of, what you assume the room of the vampire beside you.

You: "So why were you looking for me anyway Dio? I still have to unpack you know."

Dio: "Take a look at this what do you see?"

Just like Dio wanted to you take a look around his room which appears to be normal? Really you have no idea what you're supposed to look at. Everything seems fine, there's everything you expect to be in a bedroom. Ok the room could use some new colors, but that's understandable for an old building like this.

You: "Uhh am I supposed to find something important?"

Dio: "Don't you see? My bed is not big enough. Not to mention this terrible combination of designs, this rug doesn't go well with the walls! And why are there no curtains?"

You just blankly stare ahead as he rambles on and on about it. It's when he finally stops his little rant that you come back to reality and suggest.

You: "Well if not only you but the others have more wishes, then why don't you get some money for yourself, I'm not rich I can't just throw my money out at people and buy stuff! My wallet is already panicking when I'm just grocery shopping!"

With that an imaginary light bulb lights up over your head.

You: 'Wait that's it! Why try and earn that little money from the cafe I'm working to spend most of it on them if they can try to earn their own?! Their living with me after all so they very well can at least try and do such stuff!'

Dio: "Hmm getting myself some riches was not that difficult for me anyway, I'll find a way."

You: "I meant earn money yourself, with a job Dio. Not stealing or bribing people to get it, you promised to not do anything evil remember?"

Dio: "Hmpf you should know to not really trust a 'bad guy' as you people call it, especially not that so called ultimate being. After all it's me DIO who will reign supreme."

You: 'Whatever you say.'

Surprisingly he doesn't stop you as you expected him to do from walking back towards your own room and instead muttered out a short 'good night' towards you before he went on to further explore the place. Taking a quick look outside one of the many windows in the hall makes you wonder how it's already that late. The sun is starting to set and leaves a wonderful red glow in the sky, time sure does fly by if you're not paying attention. Once finally back in your own little private cave, you waste no time unpacking everything you got and place the stuff all around where you want it to be. You did have to store a few things away under your bed for now, maybe in the future you'll find a place where you can put them away safely. After what felt like hours you're finished.

You: 'And now I'm hungry, what time is it anyway?'

A few faint knocks are heard outside and the voice of Doppio reaches your ears right after.

Doppio: "(Y/n)? Are you planning to go out and grab some food? Diego is getting hungry and almost ate my phone I used to talk with boss and now he's in the kitchen with Kira who's trying to hold him back from destroying it."

With another sigh you go out and follow Doppio downstairs to said kitchen. There you're met with an annoyed Kira who's trying his best to keep calm and Diego who somehow managed to cramp himself into the top shelves throwing out whatever he finds inside, meanwhile chewing on a cooking spoon.

Kira: "That damn dinosaur. You can't find food inside there."

Diego just hisses and throws the spoon at the blonde, Killer Queen coming in clutch and catching the object in time though a little bit of saliva dropped onto Kira's suit. You can practically see the irk mark forming on his temple. The kitchen still has to be cleaned and taken care of before you'll be cooking anything in here. And it's already late and you're to lazy to go buying groceries. Who knows how long it takes until you got everything, by the time you're back Diego will be wrecking havoc everywhere judging by how he's behaving now. So grabbing your (f/c) phone you dial in the number that first came into mind.

Yup you'll definitely gonna order lots of pizza tonight.

Diego: "Ask them if they have dino nuggets as well when you're at it!"

Kira: "Now you decide to calm down.?"

A/N: Well it has been a while hasn't it? <(_ _)> Sorry for the long wait guys, there's been a lot going on and I've lost some motivation for writing I'm not gonna lie. But I'm still gonna continue writing chapters, although they won't be uploaded as quick as before. I hope you all are feeling well.

See ya! 💖

Also wishing you happy pride month ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 (hope it's not to late for me to say it haha (ノ*°▽°*))

By the way Snek offers you a boop the snoot opportunity, do you accept? 🐍

Have a nice day ~ヾ(・ω・)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 619 34
Things happen for a reason. But what reason is there to this? Could she survive this or will these villains be the final nail in her coffin? (Cover...
1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...
49.5K 1.8K 27
Kichou Nohime had never been a big part of Jotaro Kujo's life yet she would always be that only person which Jotaro cares to greet "Good Morning". Ye...
8.7K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...