Flares

By DEADLYXHRIS

Killing your parents is one thing but enjoying it was another, our parents sold us out and they paid the pric... More

Ch1
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
WARNING!!! Cautious! Plz Read

New Flares

152 3 0
By DEADLYXHRIS

So I've finally made time to remake this book. I'm going to try to update two chapters a week at max but no promises. I've decided to change a couple of things and add some from this book. I haven't decided if I want to take this book down and just keep the remake but I don't know yet I might just keep up both. The first two chapters are up about to be three. Thank you again to everyone who read this book to the end, I really appreciate all of the love and support. 11k reads is more then I thought this book would get, thank you all for helping me continue and finish this book. I wouldn't have done it without any of you, you all helped me want to rewrite it and make it better. I'm still deciding if I should continue with the Marvel twist or not we'll see. I really hope you all enjoyed this "disaster" of a book and hope to see you on another one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 226 19
#1 in "characterstudy" January 2024 #4 in "innerstruggle" January 2024 Sequel to Wandavision, Multiverse of Madness and my own Avengers: Incursion Wa...
341K 8.1K 96
"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers: Endgame I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACT...
5.3K 540 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
340K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...