Assassins in Love

papichulo789 tarafından

You are one badass assassin. The deadliest one alive. You're also Steve Rogers' long lost younger sister. Whe... Daha Fazla

Fair Enough
Doll
Guilty as Charge
Please Stay
Have Fun
Relax Steve
What Now
Do What You're Told
Stay Still
I'm Hungry
Thank You
You Like That
I Hate You Too
Yes We Are
How Are You Feeling
Do You Like Black
Get Off Of Me
I'll Be Waiting
It'll Always Be You
I'm Fine
Goodnight Doll
No
Both
Aww We Match
I know
Calm Down
I Might
Will You
Sorry
We Gotta Go
Ready Doll
Yuck
She's Sleepy
Sorry Barnes
Bye da
Center Piece
I Don't Know
You Got Lucky
Epilogue

Stop

15.1K 370 368
papichulo789 tarafından

"Steve!" You yell.

"Why are you yelling I'm right here?" Steve asks.

"What did you do with it?" You ask him.

"What did I do with what?"

"You know what."

"Yea I do know what." Steve says.

"Then give it back." You demand.

"No. Why do you want it?" Steve asks.

"Because it's important to me." You say.

"It's just a locket." Steve says.

"Why were you even in my room?" You ask.

"Why is there a picture of you and Bucky in it?"

"Maybe because Bucky gave it to me." You say.

"Why do you want it back? You guys are broken up."

"I've had that since the 40's. Before him and I got together you dumb seal." You say.

"I don't want you to have it." Steve says.

"That's not your choice." You say.

"Y/n it's 10 o'clock at night. I don't want to do this right now." Steve says.

"Then give it back." You say.

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

Steve takes out your locket and puts it on the counter. He takes a hammer out of one of the drawers.

"Why was there a hammer in there?" You asks. "Wait what are you doing?" You ask. Fear starts to rise in you.

He takes the hammer and smashes it on your locket. "Noooo! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" You push Steve out of the way and look at your broken locket. Tears fall down your face.

You look at Steve and kick him. He stumbles into the counter behind him. "You ruin everything! I hate you!" You scream.

"It's for your own good!" Steve says.

"No. No it's not. You call me selfish. You say it's for my own good. Everything that you've done to me has been for your own good! YOU'RE THE SELFISH ONE!" You scream. You pick up your broken locket and run to the elevator.

The doors open and you run to your room. Not even realizing Bucky's in the kitchen. When he sees you in tears and running, panic fills him and he immediately runs after you.

Your door slams shut. You fall to your knees crying. "I hate him." You sob. You feel two arms wrap around you.

"Who do you hate?" Bucky asks.

"Steve." You sob.

"What did he do now?"

"He broke it." You hold you hand out and show Bucky the broken locket. He takes it out of your hand and sets it on your coffee table.

"I'm sorry doll." Bucky says.

"It's not your fault." You say.

"Come on. Let's get you into bed." Bucky says.

You nod. He picks you up and lays you down on your bed. He covers you with your blankets and kisses your forehead.

"Goodnight doll." He says.

"Goodnight." You say.

Bucky's POV

I shut y/n's door and walk to the elevator. I aggressively push Steve's floor number. I wait, eagerly, for the doors to open.

They finally do. Steve's in the kitchen drinking water.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" I ask.

Steve looks up at me. "Because I didn't want her to have it anymore." He says.

I scoff. "Steve that was really important to her. I don't get why you're so mad at her."

"Because she slept with my best friend!"

"And your best friend slept with your sister! Shouldn't you be mad at me? After all she is just your, innocent, beautiful, kind, little sister. And we both know what kind of man I am. And there I went. Claiming her. Putting my hands all over her body. Kissing every square inch of her." I say.

"Stop." Steve says. It's working. He's getting mad at me.

"Having passionate sex almost everyday. Taking her innocence and throwing it out the window. She didn't know what had just hit her. She just went along for the ride." I say.

"Stop!" Steve yells. The glass cup in his hand shatters into pieces on the floor.

"Be mad at me. Not her." I say.

"Done." Steve says. He shoulder checks me as he walks away.

I smile and walk back to the elevator.

Your POV

Something crawls over you. You wake up at the feeling. "Please don't let it be a spider. Please don't let it be a spider." You say. You check the time and see that it's 2 in the morning.

You turn your phone flashlight on and scan your bed. All clear. You slowly stand up and scan the room.

"Maybe it was just my imagination." You say. You're about to give up when you see it. Spider. "No. Why?" It moves a little closer to you. You shriek and run out of your room.

You start knocking on Bucky's door, a lot. Desperately trying to wake him up. He opens the door.

"What?" He asks.

"There's a spider in my room." You say.

"How big is it?" He asks.

You hold out your hands. Definitely exaggerating how big it is. Bucky sighs.

He walks into your room with you behind him. He chuckles to himself.

"Why are you laughing?" You ask.

"Well it's just that, you're an assassin, but you're scared of a spider." Bucky says.

"Hey it's a legitimate fear. It doesn't matter if I'm an assassin or not. A spider can eat me." You say.

"Sure doll whatever you say." Bucky says.

You point at the spider. "Really that little guy?" Bucky asks.

"Little guy? That thing is monstrous!" You say.

Bucky chuckles. He walks over and picks it up with his metal hand. He walks to your toilet and flushed it down.

"There happy?" He asks.

You shift awkwardly and look at the floor ashamed.

"What?" Bucky asks.

"What if there are more?" You ask quietly.

"Oh my god." Bucky says. "Come on."

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"Well you obviously won't be able to sleep here tonight and I'm not looking through your whole room to see if there are more spiders. I'll do that tomorrow. Just sleep in my room tonight." Bucky says. You follow him to his room.

"I'll sleep on the couch." He says.

"You don't think we can share a bed?" You ask.

"I don't think it's a good idea y/n." Bucky says.

"We've done it before. Nothings gonna happen buck." You say.

Bucky sighs. He wants to sleep in the bed with you. You know he does. He nods and you get in his bed. He gets next to you. You lay side by side.

"See. We can be in the same bed and not do anything." You say.

"Totally." Bucky says.

You really want to get on top of him. Or him get on top of you. You really want him to fuck the shit out of you. You desperately want to kiss him.

Bucky sighs. He turn so he's laying on his side facing you. "You're so beautiful." Bucky says.

You turn to face him. "I know, but thank you." You say making him laugh. He brushes a strand of hair out of your face. You scoot closer to him and lay your head on his chest. He shifts so he laying on his back with your head on his chest.

"This is nice." Bucky says. He wants to do more than cuddle, but he can't.

"Yea it is." You want to do more than cuddle, but can't.

"Goodnight doll."

"Goodnight Bucky."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

311K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...
89.4K 1.9K 42
"Why won't you go and talk to her buck?" "Because if I go in there and she tries to kill me... I'm not going to stop her" ~~~~~~~~~ Your found by t...
228K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...
1K 38 11
Y/n x Bucky You are Steve's sister and Bucky's bestie in the 40s. All three of you join the army in different ways and eventually begin to work toget...