The New Story - That Time I G...

By Kirikachan01

You want some sweetness of Rimuru and Ciel...? It's been 20 years since the Great Tenma War has ended. A lot... More

INFORMATION
Prologue - The New Story Begin
Chapter 1 - Start of The New Journey
Chapter 2 - First Subordinates
Chapter 3 - Rule, Name and Feelings
Chapter 4 - Date
Chapter 5 - Night
Side Story - NOTICE
Chapter 6 - Morning
Chapter 7 - Two Great Kings
Chapter 8 - The War of Heaven and Earth
Chapter 9 - Birth of The Successors
Side Story - Rimuru's Powers
Chapter 11 - Destined one or Fated one?
Chapter 12 - Seed of New Feeling
Chapter 13 - The Judgement of Fate
Chapter 14 - Jealousy | Brother vs Brother
Chapter 15 - A Question that will Change The Story
Chapter 16 - Very Unexpected 'Things'
Chapter 17 - The Day when Everything Change
Chapter 18 - Wrath of The One who Control Everything
Chapter 19 - Blossoms of Two Hearts ~ ♥️ Rimuru ♥️

Chapter 10 - Brother and Partner... or more?

6.2K 141 210
By Kirikachan01

Let's get back to present time shall we...

---------------------------

(Ciel's perspective)

That's our history in our last world, how The Tenma Great War played out. What happened to The Creator and his Wife, Veldanava, and Lucia. The reasons why Master is such 'Unnormal Person' and 'Truly Special Person'. My origin as [Lord of Knowledge, Raphael], Bearer of Lucia's will. And How Master become Star King Dragon Veldanava's Successor.

Obviously, none of this is told to current Veldora in this world. Master didn't want Veldora to learn that we came from another dimension. By the way, there is no Veldanava inside this other dimension, there is only one Veldanava in all Dimensions. And now, Veldanava and Lucia just happily live together inside the Garden of Eden that we made inside a special corner in our [Imaginary Space]. Sometimes, they watch what Master and I do from 'Slime TV', read some Manga, or watch Movies from Master memories, etc. It's pretty much the same things like Veldora did when he still in Master's [Stomach] years ago. Master and I knew all of this of course, but as long as they are happy, we're fine with it.

And about this dimension. This dimension was created by me actually, for the sake of our new adventure. It's an easy thing to do for me. I just use [God of Void, Azathoth] and [God of Creation, Shub-Niggurath] to create all of it, and using [God of Knowledge, Yad-Thaddag] as the source of information. And [God of Destruction, Yomagn'tho] – [Soul Manipulation] to make the exact people like in our world exist in here too.

It was 100% the exact replica, and it was a piece of cake for me to create... as I, God of Wisdom, Ciel, Master's Partner... my wisdom is unlimited... I can do anything for him...

Am I amazing...? Of course, I'm amazing... I know it as fact already... (smug)

Naturally... Master knew all of this... when we decided to come to this world... and how amazing I am... (smug)

That's why Master really happy to have me as his Partner... cause I'm amazing...

...

Though... I know it's not the entire reason... and I know the actual reason for it already...

Even if I'm not this amazing... Master will still happy if he has me as his Partner...

Because Master always considers me as his Partner... regardless of anything...

He just happy that I'm his Partner... and nothing else...

When I'm contemplating all of those thoughts. I unconsciously hold my slime necklace, which resembles Master, while smiling happily.

I'm really happy to have him as my Master now... and as my Partner...

I also take a little peek at what Master has been doing all this time, after our introduction to Veldora several seconds ago. He just standing and look at Veldora straight to his eyes, while still emitting his [True Dragon Haki], which has the same feeling as what Veldanava has, but more intense. It feels so divine befitting his majestic appearance and goddess beauty. Yet, it also feels so terrifying and can make anyone shudder in true fear and paralyze in place or even die in place if they feel a certain percentage of it.

I just secretly looking at him, but he immediately noticed what I do, and changes his gaze toward me. When he looks at me, I quickly look away from him with slight red on my cheeks. Looking at my reaction, Master just tilting his head cutely in confusion. But he just ignores it and changes his attention back to Veldora...

"So, Veldora?" Master asked Veldora who was still paralyzed before. Then Master stopped using his [True Dragon Haki] to make him come to reality...

"Oh yeah Rimuru (fake cough) ... I see, so Rimuru is my brother's successor? and Ciel is his former bearer of his Wife's Will or something?" Veldora come back to his sense and ask to confirm what he heard before

"Yes, that's right Veldora" I answer him after composing myself before

"Are you two fated to become one or something? Like my brother and his wife?" Veldora asks without a moment of hesitation, a question that intrigues him the most after hearing our introduction before... but...

H-Hey... V-Veldora... what just you asked?

Fated!? To become one!!? Like Veldanava and Lucia!!??

I-I-I... can't deny the possibility... but... but... I was just born to Master because he desired me...

I-It is still counts? ... I-I don't know... m-maybe no... m-maybe yes

"Ah- n-no... y-yes... m-maybe... I-I can't deny it" Master also can't come up with an undefinite answer. He averting his gaze from Veldora and me with a red face

"..." I consumed by embarrassment also did the same

"So?" Veldora didn't understand what's happening, ask once again to us

"..." Master didn't respond

"..." Neither of us let out any voice of answer to Veldora's question

"Oh, I understand..." after seeing our reaction thoroughly. Veldora gesturing hitting his palm hand with his other fist vertically, gesturing that he understands

"Then, I hope you two become one like Brother Veldanava and his wife, Lucia, someday. Kuahahaha" he said cheerfully, wishing for both of us to...

B-Become one like Veldanava and Lucia... w-what do you mean by that!!??

Do you mean that 'relationship'...? That's... That's...

T-Too Much!!...

But... I... I...

"Eh!!?? V-Veldora... T-That's... T-That's..." hearing Veldora wish for both of us. Master came back to his sense, wanted to rebut...... but he can't... his face just painted with crimson red and his voice can't escape from his mouth...

"Kuahahaha, now now Rimuru, you don't need to be that shy... I as your sworn friend, understand very much what's happening. Right Ciel?" Veldora just ignoring Master, and change his attention to me

"..." I just looking away with a red face from him and didn't respond with anything

"You too, just a shy girl, Kuahahaha" seeing my reaction, Veldora just laughing it off.

Then after some time of silence, Veldora broke the ice with another question...

"Oh yeah, by the way, what's happening to them? Don't tell me, they..." Veldora realizing that he didn't ask his brother's condition before. So, he asks with sorrow tone... but...

"Ah- no Veldora, they're fine. They both now live happily together inside us, in a special corner of this [Imaginary Space]. But they can't leave that place, so they can't come back to Material World" before Veldora finishing his sentence. Master immediately answers his question about Veldanava and Lucia condition right now to reassure him

"Oh so... I'm glad they're fine, especially if they with you two. Hmm? Oh yeah, Rimuru, Ciel, you two didn't tell me how you have that such connection with them. So, what's actually happened?" Veldora was relieved to hear that they're fine. But asks another question about us. Though...

"For that information... it's classified, you don't need to know about it" I immediately shut down his question. Veldora didn't need to know about our History with Veldanava and Lucia. And I also doubt he would understand even if we explain it.

"Eh!? I'm his brother you know. I want to know" Veldora wants to protest. However, I send him a death cold glare, that makes his spine-shivering...

"(hick!) okay okay, I understand. I'm in good mood, so I let it slide" Veldora back down from his protest because of my glare

(smug)... you would never win against me... overgrown lizard...

I have learned that do this to him would always make him shut up. So, I will always do this every time he would cause trouble. Actually, I learned this from a certain 'girl' that always cold toward Master, and always sent this type of glare toward him. It's effective toward Master, so I thought it would be more effective if it's this Lizard.

And I'm right... he always shudders to true fear because of it... (evil laugh)

"Thank you Veldora, then we need you to swear not to tell anyone what have you learned about us, our true identities" Master said to him, demand him to swearing

"Especially to your sisters, we don't want them to know about this, yet" I said to add Master demands. Though I doubt Veldora has the slightest bit of intention to meet his sisters, even if he has good news about their Oldest Brother. But just to make sure, it wouldn't hurt you.

We don't want Velzard and Velgrynd in this world to know about this yet. It's because of their respective Partner, Guy, and Rudra. The cunning Guy it's easy, we technically an ally. But Rudra isn't our ally, not exactly Rudra though, but an entity that controlling him. Our final enemy in the Past, Manas: Michael. For the last hundred years, he gaining more and more control of Rudra, and the entirety of the Empire. We didn't want him to know about us, so he will still keep doing what he does. While us preparing to engage him in here until we ready.

He wouldn't accept Master as Veldanava's successor, his Master, for sure. If he knew about it, he maybe would change his plan and want to eliminate Master as fast as he can. It's wouldn't be a problem for us, even if he sends all Angel, Seraphim, Phantom, Insectar, Ivaraj, and his cryptids, to eliminate us, it still far for suffice to defeat us. We can easily defeat them even without breaking a sweat. But it sure would bring problems, and calamity toward this World, especially our Country and Citizens. We didn't want that to happen. So, we need to stay low from him, until we ready to face him.

"Kuahahaha, okay... I, Storm Dragon, Veldora Tempest, swear with my soul that I would never tell anyone about what I have learned from you, about your true identities" Veldora swearing just like we demand. It's an oath that will be engraved to your very soul, you can't break it, or else, your soul would be destroyed because of it.

"That's good, right? I also don't want to meet with my sisters, so you two don't need to worry about it" he said and assure us that don't want to meet his sisters

He sure got PTSD from his sisters... especially from Velzard... She always beat him to death in the past...

Though I don't know why he also fears Velgrynd... she seemed to be a Gentle Older Sister type... but yes, she wouldn't be gentle every time... maybe because of it...

"That's good... hmm? Oh yeah Ciel, speaking of soul, did I have [Soul Corridor] with Veldora?" Master asked me. By his question, I immediately analyzing what he asked about. But...

"I'm sorry Master, you don't have [Soul Corridor] connected to Veldora. I forget to inform you, I'm really sorry..." I answer him with an apologetic tone.

I feel really sorry to make this mistake, not to notice this sooner that there's no [Soul Corridor] between Master and this Veldora. Because Master didn't get a name from Veldora or to get [Lord of Storm, Veldora], like in the past, there's no direct lineage forge between them, thus [Soul Corridor] didn't establish. Veldora this time, just assume Master's last name, but it's not the same thing to get named from someone, thus there's no real connection built from it. But Master...

"Ah no no, Ciel, that's fine, you don't need to concern about tiny little things like that. You always do a great job for me, you're my best Partner. So, Ciel, that's alright, okay?" Master walks in front of me, then he patting my head while giving me his warm smile that can soothe any heart who sees it.

He knows that I feel bad because I don't notice this sooner. But he didn't care about it too much, because he feels this thing was just a tiny little thing that I shouldn't worry about it too much. Master more care about what I feel, so he comforting me with his pat and his words.

Master more care about me... he really cares about me...

More than anything else...

"Thank you, Master~" I said cutely to him while enjoying his pat on my head. He always knew how to comfort me

"(giggle) Alright Ciel. I don't think this too necessary. But I still want to forge [Soul Corridor] with him. So, how we do it, Ciel?" Master said while keep patting me. Though about his question...

The easiest way to forge [Soul Corridor] was through getting a blessing from someone, so Veldora has to get [Crest of Void] from Master. So...

"The easiest way is to 'name' him, Master" I answer his question cheerfully, but...

"Huh?" Master surprised by my answer and stop his patting on my head, because it's a naming, moreover it's naming True Dragon. It's not the magicule he worried about. But Master just surprised by it, because it sound preposterous. But...

"Don't worry Master, it's a special naming. It's only a declaration to send your tiny amount of Magicule to build the [Soul Corridor]. It wouldn't make him your Subordinate, instead, as a being that equal to you" I explain it to him to reassure him.

Master will only need a tiny small amount of magicule which only be used to build the [Soul Corridor] between them. All of this possible because I have [Voice of The World], my sub-skill which can control Voice of The World. I manipulate it, thus, special naming is possible for us.

"Oh okay, then I'll do as you suggest" Master accepts my suggestion, then he changes his attention to Veldora. Who...

"Hey, you two, what are you two talking about? I don't understand" Veldora just observe our conversation until now, but he didn't understand what we talking about at all.

"Alright, Veldora... I, Chaos Creator, Rimuru Tempest, declare, as of today you will be known as Veldora Tempest, The Storm Dragon" Master declare, doing the special naming.

A small amount of magicule escaping from Master's body forming a small ball of gold light. Then that ball approaching Veldora, who just standing still seeing what happened. The ball then gets through Veldora's chest, and slowly merging with his soul. Thus, the special naming has been complete.

"What happened? I feel a connection directly through my soul" Veldora contemplating what happened while rubbing his chest bewildered.

"It's [Soul Corridor] Veldora. It connects us directly through our soul" Master answer his question

"Oh, it's like a connection that connects us, True Dragon Siblings, with our Oldest Brother. Right?" Veldora seemed to understand what's happened after Master answers him. What he talking about though...

"Hmm? It's that true Ciel? I never heard of it" Master also notice, that Veldora means something else.

What Veldora talking about was [Soul Corridor] that Veldanava builds with all of his siblings. Only Veldanava and his siblings have it, but between the three siblings, they didn't have it. It seems it's the first iteration of [Soul Corridor] known to anyone, and only Veldanava has it. Because of it, Veldora didn't know about it, he just knew that he has a soul connection with his older brother.

So... there's no one know about the existence of [Soul Corridor] ... only us knew about it... and Veldanava who was made it at first, long time ago with his siblings...

"Yes, it's true Master. I confirm it with [Akashic Records]. [Soul Corridor] was first established by Veldanava with his siblings, and no one else knew about its existence" I explain it to him, I confirm it with [Akashic Records] just to make sure.

[Akashic Records] from [God of Knowledge, Yad-Thaddag], contain every possible skill known to World's System, also some notes left by Veldanava himself, and there was I found some notes from him about these things.

"Oh, I see, so it was only us who have [Soul Corridor] after Veldanava" Master understands what's happened, then...

"Also Master I have a report. Veldora's Unique Skill [Investigator] have evolved into an Ultimate Skill [Lord of Investigation, Faust] because of the establishment of [Soul Corridor]" I report it to him, and he just nodded.

Unlike in the past when I, or [Raphael] forced him to evolve it himself. This time it evolved itself because of the [Soul Corridor] and [Crest of Void] that Veldora got from Master. By the way, Master's blessing wouldn't affect anything to Veldora, because he a being that equal to Master, not his subordinates. And I directly control it, so it's not doing anything to Veldora. It just acts to give Veldora the special effect from [Crest of Void], so basically, it's the same with [Lord of Storm, Veldora] in the past.

"Kuahahaha, then Rimuru, it's my turn, because this is the same thing with my Older Brother. As of today, I will call you, not as my sworn friend... but as my Sworn Brother! Kuahahaha" Veldora said while puffing his chest proudly declaring that Master from now on, not just his sworn friend, but his sworn brother.

"Huh!?" Master bewildered to hear what he said...

This is the same thing when The War ends in old-world... Veldora just suddenly called Master his brother... after learning what happened to his Older Brother...

"From now on, once again, take care of me, my brother... Kuahahaha" he just ignoring Master and keep laughing proudly with his hand saluting Master

"(sigh) whatever. Then our business is done. Let's get back Ciel, I'm tired..." Master doesn't care what Veldora calls him, just let it slide. And just wants to come back

He must be tired... there are so many things that have happened ever since this Morning... though it's not physical, it's just mental fatigue...

"Yes Master" I immediately get us out from [Imaginary Space], and come back to Veldora's tent. Master and I immediately get out from it leaving Veldora, to get to our own tent, but...

"Wait Master" I stop in my track, Master also stops when he heard me. I then change my attention to Veldora. Because...

"Veldora, we will prepare a special training ground for you inside your cave. So, you wouldn't cause trouble to the Village" I said to him coldly

If he just training his Veldora's Style Killing Arts anywhere, it would disturb the Village. Not to mention it has some dangerous techniques, that can cause damage to the Village. That's why we have to prepare a special training ground in the cave for him to prevent all of those.

"Kuahahaha, thank you, Ciel, you can be thoughtful sometimes" he said thanking me, but for me...

"No, I'm not... I just do this for the sake of Master. Not you... Disgusting Lizard!" I said super cold to him, with a death glare that feels like I see him nothing but a pest, that has to be killed.

"(hick!)" Veldora immediately runs away and hides in his tent after what I did to him.

You better never bother me again... Lizard! Or else...

"(smug), then let's go Master" I was satisfied with what he got. Immediately change my attention back to Master.

After our business with Veldora is done. We go to our tent while holding hands, which have been prepared by the goblins before. The day has been turned dark, and our citizens also began to prepare to sleep in their tents too. When we got to our tent, we just see a mattress as our place to sleep. I don't want Master to sleep on that uncomfortable thing again, especially when he is really tired now, I want him to release his fatigue, so I need to make him comfortable. Because of it...

"Futon!" I create a futon for us to sleep. When Master sees it, he just right away jumps into it and rolling his body like a child.

Do you really like futon right Master? It's your favorite bed after all...

"I'm really tired... there's too much that happening in just a single day" Master complains with a weak voice while keep rolling his body on the futon

"Master, don't forget to change your clothes" I said to him, he still in his True Dragon outfit all this time

"Oh yeah, thanks to reminding me Ciel" he notices it, then he sits on the futon and changes his clothes to his pajama, I also did the same. Then...

"Ciel~~~" he cutely said while opening his arms to me

"Hmm?" I tilting my head gesturing that I was confused with what he doing. Though I know what he meant actually...

"Let's go to sleep~ and~~ cuddle me please~~~" he said acting super cutely with his puppy eyes to me, inviting me to sleep

Why you act so cute so suddenly Master (giggle)... I'm not complaining though...

I accept his invitation. I envelop my hands around his neck to hug him. Master also did the same to me. We then fall together onto the bed, cuddling each other as he said. I'm not on his shoulder chest like yesterday this time. But I'm directly facing him, with our head resting on the pillow...

I think this is also comfortable... moreover I can directly see his beautiful face if we sleep like this... (giggle)

Master just keeps hugging me tightly and cuddling me. He also stroking my hair gently and give me his happy smile with his eyes half opens, like he enjoyed all of this. I then create a blanket to cover us and also did the same as him of course, it's so comfortable...

"You seem to want to be spoiled Master" while I stroking his hair, I said with a low tone to him

"That's because is you, and it's so comfortable, also you are my Partner, so it's okay, right?" he responds cheerfully without hesitation to me, make me widen my smile hearing it

Yes, I'm your Partner, Master... so you can do something like this with me... but...

"Yes, it's okay, if you want to be spoiled, just tell me. But I wouldn't permit it, if its other persons... especially other girls... okay, Master?" I said to him with a warm smile

I don't want to see him doing something like this to others... especially other girls...

I don't know why... but I just don't want to see it... I feel like, I would hate it...

"Yay!" Master happy with what I said and hugging me more tightly

"Then, let's just go to sleep, Good night Master" I said to him signaling us to sleep

"Good night, my Beloved Ciel" he said then he closes his eyes while also move his head closer to me till our foreheads meet with each other. But...

W-Wh-Wha-What just Master said!!? B-Be-Belo-Beloved!!?? Maybe I just imagining things (awkward laugh) ...

No, there's no way I'm imagining things...

Master clearly said 'my Beloved Ciel'...

(giggle) though maybe he not fully aware of it... so he didn't really mean it...

...

But...

I do hope...

He means it...

...

Maybe someday... (giggle)

...

With happy thoughts, and hoping that 'day' will come someday. I hugging him more tightly and began to sleep.

Though I don't really know... why exactly I hoping for it...

...

...

...

The next morning

I slowly opened my eyes lids to wake up. When I open my eyes, I was greeted by majestic golden eyes which half-open, and a beautiful face, it's my Master. Master just looking at my face while his hand stroking my silvery-blue hair, and caressing my plump slightly pink cheek, super gently.

"Hmm? Master, you're awake" I said in low voice, Master was the one to wake up first

"Oh Ciel, Good morning" he said with his pretty smile at me

"Good morning Master, what're you doing?" I reply with a smile but also asking what he doing all this time...

"Just mesmerizing the first thing that I saw after opening my eyes from my slumber" he said without a hint of a joke. Because of it, I feel my face heating up and instantly change my sleep position to look away from him. So right now, my back is facing him, not my heating up face.

What he means is... m-me right? or more accurately m-my f-face...? (blush)

"I-I'm sorry Ciel, what I mean is... I mean... (awkward laugh)" seeing my reaction, Master right away realized what he just said, but he can't bring himself to say anything else other than apologies to me...

"..." I just keep silent and using the pillow to cover my redden face

"(sigh)" he sighing, giving up to give me a proper explanation. Then he moves his hands, enveloping my body, hugging me from behind my back. That makes me calm down a little bit, so I stop covering my face with a pillow. He then...

"I'm sorry for yesterday too, I'm not myself at the time" Master whispering to me from behind. He apologizes for yesterday when he acted spoiled to me, but...

"I-I don't mind it though" I said also with whispering because I really didn't mind it if he acted like that, in fact, I'm happy if he acted that spoiled to me. but I can't bring myself to say all of it clearly...

"Hmm? What're you just said Ciel?" he said to me. But I know he just acting, he obviously heard what I just said. He just wants to tease me to improve the atmosphere...

"It's just your imagination" I play along with him, so I said my usual line...

"(giggle) let's put that away shall we..." he giggling because of my response. He then let go of his hug over me and get up from our futon, sitting on it. I also get up from my sleep position and sitting beside him. After several seconds, Master then slowly moving his hand to reaches my hand that beside him, and touching it. I reply by moving my own hand that he touches to holding it tightly... when we do that, we then looking straight toward each other, and let out a smile and slight chuckle together...

"(chuckle) Let's start our day together, Ciel!" Master said cheerfully while giving me his wide smile

"Yes Master!" I reply with a wide smile on my own

Thus, our peaceful days, spending time and having fun together, while overseeing the development of our country...

Begin...

***

(Rimuru's perspective)

It's been a month since our arrival to this new world. After freeing Veldora from his prison. Meeting Goblins and Wolves also make them our citizen. Corporate with Kaijin and Three Dwarf Brothers, along with the amazing 20 Dwarves craftsmen from Dwargon. Met King Gazel, talk few things with him, and made a Diplomatic relationship with him. Now, we have always been busy constructing our new town, near the entrance of Veldora's cave.

After Mird and his team finish surveying the area, we immediately move out from our original village location to here. After that, we lay out how the town will look like with the help of our past town blueprint from Ciel. Then we clear out the forests, for building materials and the ground for our town. First, we built the ground infrastructure for our town, the water, and the sewage system. Second, we built the key infrastructures necessary for the developments, like the big workshop, blacksmith, warehouse for building material and food, meeting room, and other key structures. Third, we built the houses for our citizens' place to live, also my own Japanese style house, that I and Ciel live together. Last but not least we built our farm, so we can raise our crops for food source of our citizens.

In the span of just a month, we have building booming in our town. Wherever you go, there is always construction, everyone worked hard to build it. Our hobgoblins learn fast from the dwarves how to build, thus they able to build any building now, while the dwarves become the architects for them, and our wolves become reliable transport for the building material. I and Ciel really happy to see them get along, and work hard with each other.

Our citizens still Hobgoblins and Wolves now, couple of weeks earlier 4 new tribes of Goblins joined us, because they heard the rumor about the Goblins tribe riding The Direwolves. More accurately it's our Goblin Riders who patrolling and hunting animals in the forest. These 4 goblin tribes seek our protection, so we happily accept them. Their number is around 500, I named all of them and they all also evolved. Their chief I named Rugurd, Regurd, Rogurd, and Lilina, who I also give them a title of Goblin Lord for Rigurd helping hands. Rigurd himself I promoted him to 'Goblin King', the ones who will govern our town. Thus, our citizens is increasing as well as our workforces because of them.

The production sector has also been doing quite well. All our citizens now has decent clothes to wear now. Production of tools for helping the development has also been good. The Dwarves led by Kaijin and Garm, along with some goblins, have produced quite a bit of weapon and armors for our Military and Security equipment. We focused on the security sector for now, with Goblin Riders as our personnel. We planned to build our Military back, when we have the ogres, they will be a great help for it. For food sectors, we have done great jobs, there's a hunter team who hunt animals and a forest bounty team who gather fruits and mushrooms, or anything else from the forest. These teams gather all our foods with the help of the Wolves, with their speed they can easily hunt animals, and with their notes, they spotted edible forest bounty with ease. For farming, we have been farming quite well, we have planted some different crops, from rice, potato, sweet potato, corn, and some vegetables. We, later on, will raise livestock on our own, so we don't need to hunt animals again in the future.

Veldora has been always refining his fighting style these days. He wanted to made his 'Veldora Style Killing Arts' to be perfect, so he can show off that to me and beat me to a pulp with it. He has been training inside his cave, in a special training ground made by Ciel, which was a quite big area with [Multi-Dimensional Barrier] surrounding it. It's the same barrier that covers our bodies as defense, so it's really difficult to destroy it. Ciel also applies 'mute' properties to it, so it doesn't produce any sounds to the outside world. We need this special training ground because we knew some technique from Veldora Style Killing Arts was quite dangerous and can inflict damage to our town, so we don't' want to take a risk for it.

Veldora has fallen to our plan without realizing it. We just rule him with carrot and he immediately falls for it without thinking, he really is gullible as always. I planned to have a match with him, with our fighting style. We will give him students to teach, and build his own Martial Artist school with them, obviously, he will become the Master of it. It sounds a good deal for him, but he never questioned our motives behind it. We will give him all of that after my match with him, and when I value his martial artist good enough.

Am I gonna win? It's a martial artist match you know? And I, Rimuru, an expert on magic, not martial artist, right?

(laugh)... of course, I'm gonna win... easily... without dropping sweat in fact... (evil laugh) ...

To tell you the truth, 12 years after The War ended in the past. I decided to take a vacation alone around the Worlds. My executives didn't allow me to went alone at first, especially my 'troublesome child', Shion and Diablo, who never want to leave my side, also Shuna who always easily worried about me. But they reluctantly agree after quite a bit of persuading from me.

This vacation was not a mere vacation you know. In this vacation, I travel around the Worlds, searching for many different martial art Masters also swordsmanship Masters. I learned many different martial art and swordsmanship from them. How I did it? The answers lie on [Multiple Parallel Existence], I use it as many as I can, and send all of them, or me accurately, around all the worlds, to learn all of it. With that, I can speed up my training speed, and got as many as martial art and swordsmanship I can got.

I got this idea, or more accurately Ciel got this idea... when she accessing my memories... and researching with it... because she bored or something...

In there she found some anime that I watched before I reincarnated... it's about, the protagonist who used his thousands clones to sped up his training... combining his newly acquired wind element... into his strongest technique...

It's work on him, so, we guess we can do it too. Because I have a similar ability with him, and Ciel confirms that it will work too, so we do it. [Multiple Parallel Existence], it's basically myself that become many parts. It's still one body technically, but a mind on its own, and we will share the same experiences when we integrated our minds with each other. So, we, or I experience many different things at once with it.

After I got that many martial art and swordsmanship, with the assistance of my reliable Partner, Ciel. We combine all of it, to make our own ultimate fighting style. We name it [Tempest] and it consists of many different deadly techniques, that only we knew about it, because we never teach it to anyone else, so it just our personal use. [Tempest] was the strongest and deadliest fighting style because of hundreds of different martial art and swordsmanship as the base of its establishment. Befitting for me, as Ciel put it... But there's a problem...

Actually, at first, all of this was the idea of Ciel. When I heard it from her, I don't quite take an interest at first, and lazy to do it. But I realized that this was my chance to get a vacation, and it has quite good reason too, so my executives would easily agree to it. But when I inform them... I said I will be away for 2 years at max...

However, I ended up spent 5 years away from Tempest. Because I really hook up with it after some time. I'm really getting fun and carried away learning and developing all of that. To the point that I forget to contact back my executives...

Thus, I received a... not quite a good welcome when I came back... everyone mad at me because I made them worried because of all of that... especially from Shuna...

That's why after that, I lock up by her... and forced to keep doing my job, a goddamn Papers works... for three years straight... without any proper vacation anymore... (sad)

What a sad and miserable life I got, right? (sigh)

Though, fortunately, I get out of that hell because of this new journey, to a parallel dimension, that Ciel made, so we can restart our story together. This also Ciel's suggestion and I really thankful for her because of it...

I don't want to get into that Hell... ANYMORE... and I don't want to meet my 'Eternal Nemesis'... EVER AGAIN...

...

Ah- I'm sorry... let's change the change subject, shall we...

Speaking of Ciel and me. You ask, what I and Ciel have been doing with all of these times, when our town booming with development? Of course, we just observe them on the sideline. While providing them with anything they need, such as advice and idea from us, materials that they can't get on their own, teach them what they didn't know before such as farming, and many more. We have been worked hard too you know, though not as hard as them. In fact, most of the time, we just spent time and have fun together on our own.

Not all the time, okay? Just most of the time......

Ugh, it still sounds wrong, but it's what happened, so I'm not gonna deny it anymore...

Of course, we still help them whenever they need us. Though they rarely do it, and they seemed can hold on their own, so we left them grow on their own because of it. It's one of our policies, to make our citizens reliable, and didn't need our hands all the time. So, we happy with that development and didn't have any complaints about it...

...

Ciel and me also always been together all this time. There's was no any single moment we been apart from each other, just like I said when we first come to this world. And it's including sleeping because I promised her. At first, I have always been nervous about sleeping with a girl at first, just like our night in Dwargon. Though I acted spoiled to her when we came back to our village, I didn't know what happened to me at that time, so it's didn't count. In our first few nights, I have always been nervous and Ciel always teasing me. But I didn't have any complaints actually, because she always seemed to enjoy it, and acted really cute toward me.

Ciel indeed really cute... and I can't help... to be fascinated by her...

We always sleep with hugging and cuddling each other. It's so embarrassing but really comfortable at the same time, so I don't have any problem with it. After several nights, I have used to it and actually quite fond to sleep together with her. That's why I realized sleeping with a girl beside you is really nice than sleeping alone, by million miles. And I don't want to sleep alone ever again because of it. Obviously, I will only sleep with Ciel, not any other girl of course. It's not like I have any chance nor desire to sleep together with other girls besides her anyway...

Ugh, what I have been thinking about...

We also sometimes just chilling out in our house, we have been planting together the flowers that we got from the flower shop in Dwargon, the Blue Amaryllis. We planting some in the pots, and some directly on the ground in our little garden. We give everything that Blue Amaryllis needs to grow healthy and beautifully. Of course, without any magic or skills, we just planting and gardening normally, so we have got the fun out of it together. Right now, our fruit of hard work has been paid, they have been grown steadily, and their flower bud has been bloomed. Revealing the beautiful elegant flower of the blue and white accent color, The Blue Amaryllis. When we first bought it, Ciel said it looks like me, but when I see the flowers that we plant together, I can't help to think about her. Since Amaryllis in the language of flowers means...

Determination... Ciel has always been determined to do anything for me... it's kinda her personality... though she always likes that, only toward me and not anyone else...

Beautiful... just like her goddess beauty that Ciel has... I don't want to deny that anymore... she really beautiful... maybe more than me...

And I can't imagine how beautiful she will be if we use our 21 years old appearance. One of the reasons we didn't use that form, that's because it's too beautiful and too eye-catching. So, it's really annoying if we in front of other people. Though, thinking about it, I want to see her in that form once in a while. Maybe someday...

Okay, back to topic...

For the third meaning... I don't know about it yet though... and I don't want to talk about it...

Nonetheless, Blue Amaryllis really suits her, and make me thinking about her when I see it...

Besides chilling and gardening in our house, we have also always been checking the town's progress. We strolling in our town while looking at what everyone has been doing. We always walking side by side with holding hands, because we have been used to it. Though to our citizens, no, to everyone who sees us, we really look like a couple, and surely, they will get that conclusion because they always see us like this. Always together wherever we go... while holding each other hand. Of course, they conclude us being a couple...

Though w-we are n-not actually......? But I don't care what people thinking about us anymore...

Ciel also ignoring it... so I will do the same as her...

Sometimes, we are also accompanied by our pets, the wolves or dogs, or whatever, Ranga and Raiga, every time we strolling the town. They always act like a spoiled dogs if they with us, though it also because we spoil them, so it's partly our fault they become like that. They sometimes also playing and sleep with us in our house, just like dogs always do. I always like playing with Ranga before, but it seems like Ciel got infected by it too. Ciel always seemed really getting fun when she playing with them, and it's really cute. Though, Ranga and Raiga have not always been with us, because most of the time, they always training together with the members of Goblin Riders, like training about their coordination between the riders and their wolves, etc.

When we strolling the town together, every citizen that passing us, always been greeting us with 'Rimuru-sama, Ciel-sama, ...'. And by that point, I realized something quite great. In this world, they consider me and Ciel as their Masters. Unlike in our past world, that just some individuals knew about her existence because of Veldanava. But even they didn't know exactly who she is because I never explain it to them, they just knew that Ciel is some existence that lives inside me. Though in this world they also didn't know who exactly Ciel is, except Veldora. They just knew that she is my Partner, thus they assumed that she a being equal to me. So, they also really respect her because of it.

That fact made me happy actually, though I don't know what Ciel feels about that, though I'm pretty sure she happy too. She has also always been quite interactive with our citizens, talking with them, etc. Ciel also began to give orders to our subordinates in my stead, because of it I rarely give orders now. She always perfectly guessed my intentions and even improve them on her own which I didn't think of before. Moreover, with the past experience we have, she analyzed it and made the best decision according to it. Ciel always gives effective orders and made developments increase greatly because of her decision and judgment. Naturally, she always asks my opinion and my permission first if it's something big.

All of this made our citizens and subordinates really fond of her... and love her...

Maybe I would lose my popularity from her... if it stays like this...(sad)

Though, I like it that way actually... because it means less work for me (giggle)

And Ciel seemed happy with all of this... so I will leave it as it is...

Sometimes, we also strolling and adventuring the forest. We enjoying the view together of the forest together. While strolling, we always chatting about some topics, also joking and laughing together happily. From time to time, we also just stay at some beautiful place, like a lake, river, top of the hill, etc., to just enjoy the breeze atmosphere and mesmerizing the beauty of the world has to offer, together. While we at it, we just sitting next to each other with our bodies resting on one another, and her head resting on my shoulder.

Every so often, we also have some picnic too in those places, of course, the meals are cooked by Ciel...

Oh... Am I forget to talk about Ciel's cooks before? ... hmm... how I describe it...?

...

It was just so incredible... it's out of this world... it's sooooo delicious... and I can't really describe it with mere words...

Whenever I ate her dish... I drowned in blissfulness... and I feel I have ascended to heaven because of it...

Ciel's cook literally sits at top of the world and makes any chef in shame in front of her. She can easily copy and even improve the best dish of top world chefs, like Shuna and Yoshida-san dish. Not to mention the original dish that she made, can easily sit at the top far from other dishes, and make any other dish beside her look like a second-class dish.

Maybe I exaggerating... but it's true... according to my tongue that has tasted thousands of different first-class dishes around the Worlds... at least...

...

Whenever she saw me ate her cooks and drowned by blissfulness because of how delicious it is. Ciel just giggling looking at my reaction, she sometimes also wears a smug proud smile because she feels proud of her cooks. Though, when she ate her dish herself, Ciel also has the same reaction as me. That makes me want to chuckle actually.

So right now, I always eat Ciel's cook whenever I can. Be it breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And she gladly cooks for both of us. By the way, she always used ingredients that our town currently has, and use [All Creation] to cover ingredients that she didn't have. She didn't use any magic to cooks, she just cooking normally. Ciel just uses her wisdom also [All Knowledge] to cooks, and [Analyze and Asses] as her tools. Maybe because of those she can easily make such an amazing dish.

It's cheating if you think about it, but I don't care even a percent about it. What I care it's just eating her cooks. And seeing her gracefully cooking in our kitchen. When she cooks our food, I always waiting for her from the dining table right in front of the kitchen, while humming happily and keep watching her cooking. Once in a while, I also help her with cooking, but only a simple task like cutting something, because I don't want to ruin her perfect dish. Though the rate of me helping her is increasing as of late, and the task becomes more complicated. But she also always thoroughly teaching me how to do it. Her teaching is really easy to understand and I easily learned what she taught me...

Maybe someday... we can cook together... or I can cook myself to surprise her... (chuckle)

Oh yeah... back to the picnics, shall we?

We have always been having a picnic in a gorgeous place. Some of it has become our favorite place to spend our time. One of them was beautiful flower grassland not too far from our town. It's a beautiful place and peaceful place, so we really like being there.

Other than eating our meal together while surrounded by the natural beauty. We just chatting and joking with each other. While laying down on the ground which was covered by a blanket, sometimes she resting her head rest on my shoulder chest and hugging me. Or at times, she also sits on my lap, while me hugging her from behind. Then I also on occasion, enjoying her lap pillow, resting my head on her lap is so pleasant, and Ciel just stroking my hair whenever we do it.

From time to time, we also watch a movie together. Yes, watching a movie, Ciel really likes it actually, it's maybe become our new hobby together now. How we watch a movie you ask? The answer is Ciel using [Voice of The World] to extract any data from the Earth internet, and so she extracts movie data for us to watch together. There will be many benefits with this ability actually, like for our technology research. But for now, we use it to have fun together. Ciel creates some device that can produce a hologram screen, for the media to watch our movie at. We just watched the movie on our picnic or at our home while eating popcorn together.

After we watching the film, we always talking or discussing the movie we just watched. Pointing out some interesting parts in there, complaining stuff if we have, exchanging opinions about certain parts or overall movie, ridiculing each other comments, even laughing together about parts we found funny.

Though sometimes our taste in movies is different, but it's not a big problem, we can watch Movies that took her interest first and then mine, and continuing vice versa with that. It's such a very fun experience to have to be honest, especially sharing it with her. Ciel made so many different expressions when we watch the movie. It's really funny and cute of her, to watch her expression changing one to another, which made me giggle sometimes. Watching a movie together with her is enjoyable and fun, but looking at her beautiful face constantly changing expression is more fun for me personally. Because of it, most of the time, I just peeking and looking at her face when we watch the movie...

What's wrong with me...? (chuckle) ... I doubt she didn't notice it... but she keeps silent about it... so I think she fine with it...

But really... what's wrong with me...? looking at her constant everchanging expression on her face, it's more fun...? (laugh)

...

...

...

All those experiences we spend together, it's really fun. Every day always full of excitement. I also found many new sides of Ciel when we together. She really looks happy and cheerful every day, which made me happy too. And I also feel so comfortable being with her. I don't know why, but it's really nice and really comfortable to being together with her like that.

Yeah, it's really comfortable... and... my heart... feels so warm whenever I'm together with her...

Moreover, I have always been together with her... so I feel those feeling... every single second...

I never felt those things before... even though we have been together for years now...

It is the first time I feel those kinds of things... and... I don't know the reason behind it...

I want to know what exactly it is actually... 

And I wondering... do Ciel feels the same as me... 

It's really confusing... but for now, I didn't pay too much attention to it... and just enjoying our time together...

By this time... we really look and act like a couple now... and I really can't deny it...

But I don't care about it anymore... what I care it's just to spending time together with her... and having fun together...

And just it... 

I still care about other things of course...

But Ciel... it's my first priority... that I care about more than anything else...

But soon we will have a real business to do again... so for now... we just hoping to get those times again in the future...

...

And the first real business we will have...

...

It's...

...

The arrival of my 'Destined one'...

--------------------

I know I have said it in INFORMATION before, but I want to hear your thought about it...

What do you think about my incredibly slow paced story?

Do you like it or dislike it actually?

I'm not gonna change it of course. it's just my writting style, and I really like and love it that way

And I worked hard to make it as original as I can, so I wouldn't retell the original tensura story 

But I do want to hear your thought about it... about this slow story of mine...

I mean if you compare it to other tensura fanfic, my story is really, so slow if you compare to them...

Also from now on, i think each chapter will contain... more or less 6000 words... just fyi

Though, little bit tease... even though it's slow pacing in writing...

In term of timeline... Rimuru and Ciel actually speedrunning it...

I think you already notice it in Chapter 7, I guess...

All in all, next chapter we will meet the Rimuru's Destined one...

Wonder what Rimuru will do to her... and his feeling toward her...

And what Ciel think of her...

Also, bye bye... it will take more time to upload next chapter i guess

Oh yeah, the Movie things is inspired by The Great One's Journey by The Liar Who Lies in fanfiction.net... which was my main source of inspiration and motivation that i have mentioned in INFORMATION. 

Though it's not updated for almost a month now (sad)

Link : https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13840460/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 70 3
After centuries of refinement he'd done it. Rimuru created a place entirely separated from the rest of creation. No VOTW, no relation to the Cardinal...
176K 6.4K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...
148K 5.3K 59
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
72.4K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...