UNSTOPPABLE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

He was the DON of the college as well as the heartthrob of his college girls. He has been surrounded by the g... More

1 Don
2 Trick
3 Target
4 Help
5 Who is she?
6 I'm the girl
7 Is the girl Khushi?
8 I got her
9 Thanking Style
10 Arvind and Khushi
11 Arnav in Gupta House
12 She is alive
13 The Truth
14 Arvind's Ratna...
15 Reunion
16 Old Memories
17 Mother's stand
18 Affirmation
19 Guidance of Mother
20 Changed behavior
21 Confused Khushi
22 Responsibility
23 Kishan and Stella
24 Khushi and Friends
25 Angry Arnav
26 Plan Worked
27 Smiling Khushi
28 What does that mean?
29 Chellange
30 Arnav's skill
31 Confirmation
32 Engagement?
33 Bet
35 The reason for the rejection
36 People and their condition
37 Angered Khushi
38 Arnav and Shashi
39 Bet Again
40 Where is Khushi?
41 Hide and Seek
42 Khushi with Arnav
43 Unexpected Proposal
44 Decision
45 Conclusion
46 Wrathful Vikas
47 Khushi was with Raizadas
48 Khushi is Kidnapped
49 Arnav was in hurry
50 The biggest Decision of Life
51 It's ME...
52 Argument between Mom and Son
53 Shashi's decision
54 No Marriage...
55 Good Boy Arnav
56 Oath
57 The Wedding
57 The Wedding
Epilogue

34 Proposal

2.3K 192 6
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 34 Proposal

Khushi's eyes wandered around RM searching for someone. Ratna noticed it. Its good Arnav is not here, Ratna thought.

*We are glad to have you in our house* Arvind said.

*We feel honored...* Shashi said.

*You said you will also come to our house next Sunday. Don't forget that...* Garima said.

*We don't forget... we will come to your house* Ratna said.

*Yes... we won't forget... our families became friends. How could we forget? * Arvind asked.

They were talking and talking but Khushi didn't get participated in their conversation. Her eyes were roving on the stairs.

*I think Khushi needs something...* Ratna said.

All of them looked at her but she didn't listen to Ratna.

*Khushi...* Garima shook her thigh.

*Haan...?*

*Where were you lost?* Garima asked.

*Oh... I just...*

*Ratnaji asked you something. You didn't even pay attention to it...* Garima said.

*She looks disturbed...* Ratna said.

*Actually... I have an exam...*

Cutting her,

*Today?* Ratna asked she asked intentionally.

*No... tomorrow...*

*Oh... it seems the test is from a tough subject...* Ratna said with a sense of fake sadness.

Khushi nodded yes.

*You can study in the evening...* Shashi said.

Khushi nodded ok awkwardly.

*By the way, what is your native?* Ratna asked them to keep them engaged.

*Our native is Lucknow* Garima said.

*Oh? We are also from Lucknow...* Ratna said excitedly.

*Oh... that's great...*

*I guessed it, seeing your gentle behavior but didn't ask...* Arvind said.

*You are right. Being rich people you too are behaving so simply* Garima said.

*Money is nothing when it comes to the character, Garimaji* Ratna said.

Garima nodded yes affirmatively. In all this, Khushi was so restless. Where is Arnav? Why hasn't he come here? She thought he would greet her when she comes. Didn't he challenge her yesterday? Then where did he go? She thought.

Ratna was observing her restlessness from the corner of her eyes. She smiled inwardly. So this is what her Chotte wants to prove? This is why he had not come yet? It seems Khushi also has feelings for Arnav. Maybe she would not have realized it. That's why she is doing TAG of WAR with Arnav. So, she can ask for her hands from her parents. What if they don't have an interest? Whatever, they have to do that one day. Then why not today? Why should she think much about it? Let them decide. It will be in their favor if anyone from Khushi's family accepts it. The person who accepts it will make another one understand. Ratna believed.

They heard a calling bell sound. HP went to open the door. They saw Arnav getting in. A bolt of lightning flashed on Khushi's face. Not only Ratna but also Arvind noticed it. Khushi changed her facial expression and became casual.

*Hello, uncle...hello, aunty...hi...* he said looking at Khushi.

She smiled voluntarily. He handed a flower bouquet to Garima.

*Oh, thank you, Arnav beta* Garima took it from his hands excitedly.

Then, Arnav gave THREE ROSES to Khushi. She knew what's the meaning of THREE ROSES. It's an indication of I LOVE YOU.

*Let's have lunch* Arvind said.

*Hann... we will talk after lunch* Ratna stood.

*Mom, I will help you...* Arnav followed her to the kitchen.

*You please come with me...* Arvind took Guptas to the dining.

Ratna brought the dishes to the table with Arnav and HP. Arnav also served the food under the pretext of helping Ratna. No need to say he served Khushi the most.

*Ratnaji, you too sit with us. We will take it if we want* Shashi said.

*Chotte, you too sit...* Ratna said.

Arnav sat opposite Khushi.

Guptas liked all the food very much. Khushi ate relishing glancing at Arnav. Arnav looked at her when Shashi and Garima didn't look at him.

*Chotte, when is Vikas coming here?* Arvind asked purposely.

Khushi stopped eating, hearing Vikas's name and Arnav noticed it.

*He said he will come after lunch. Or else, he will send his friend*

*Ok...*

Arvind looked at HP.

*If his friend comes, ask him to sit in the drawing room*

*Jee...*

Khushi chewed the food urgently, looking at the plate. She was horrified indeed. If Raizadas asked her hand for marriage, she can't say NO in front of Vikas or Vikas's friend. She will get trapped if Vikas gets to know that she is not getting married to Arnav. Is this what Arnav planning for? She pouted with anger. Arnav smiled at her.

After finishing lunch, they again came back to the living room. Ratna asked Garima and Khushi to come with her. She took them upstairs.

*Your house is so beautiful, Ratnaji* Garima said.

*That credit belongs to my husband and son. They had been maintaining it even in my absence...* she smiled.

*They would have struggled a lot without you...* Garima said.

*A lot... being a busy businessman, and having a little boy, Arvind should have struggled beyond our imagination. * Ratna said.

When they crossed a particular room,

*This is Arnav's room* Ratna said.

Khushi slowed down her steps and looked at it. His room also was neat. She followed them thinking that.

Coming to the guestroom, they chitchatted for a while. Ratna was keeping them with her for a formality. She knew Arnav would be suffocating downstairs. So, she stood.

*Shall we go downstairs? *

*Shall I use the washroom? * Garima asked.

*Yeah...please* Ratna said.

Garima went to the washroom, leaving Khushi with Ratna.

*What exam is tomorrow, Khushi? * She asked.

*What exam aunty? No exams tomorrow...* she blurted.

*Don't you want to study?*

*I always do aunty... when it comes to studies, nothing is there to be worried about...* she said proudly.

*You said you want to study for tomorrow's exam. The subject is a tough one*

Khushi looked at her shockingly. Yes, she said that an hour ago.

*Yeah... you are right... I should study well... it's touch one...* she stammered.

*Relax... why are you stuttering? *

*No... no aunty. I don't...*

*Ok, relax. I don't ask you anything...ok?*

*Ok... ok...* she smiled like an idiot.

They came downstairs after Garima came out of the washroom.

Arnav huffed in relief, seeing them coming. All of them sat on the couch.

*Shall we go, Garima? Khushi needs to study it seems... * Shashi asked.

Khushi looked at him disappointed.

Before Garima said anything,

*We need to talk to you Shashiji* Arvind said.

*Tell me, Arvindji*

Arnav was hoping inwardly in joy, controlling his smile whereas Khushi's heart started thudding as she guessed what was coming.

*We would like to get Khushi as our Bahu* Arvind broke the egg, without hesitating.

*Haanji... we like her very much...We will be happy if you say yes...*

Khushi's eyes widened. As she expected, Vikas's friend hasn't come yet. So, she doesn't need to be quiet. She has a chance to win the challenge. She was about to say, something,

*I'm sorry... I'm not fine with that...* Shashi said making all of them dumbfounded including Khushi. Her eyes got to tear up instantly which made Arnav gulp down.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Reason for the rejection

*I'm sorry...I'm not fine with that...* Shashi said which made all the others shocked.

Khushi's eyes automatically tear up. She didn't expect Shashi would make such a tragic decision. She thought to tease Arnav and it was different. But now how could she go against her father's wish? She was dissatisfied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 859 4
The name is same, but not the plot. Read and enjoy. Like, comment and share.
700K 26.1K 43
As an avid fan of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus, there were many moments where I felt the story could have been better. This is my attempt...
2M 90.2K 109
Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage".
229K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...