KPOP Phobias

By 31LouisTomlinson31

Just a bunch of different phobia scenarios with some of your favorite KPOP boys. Groups included are: Stray... More

Request Chapter
ATEEZ Jongho (Monophobia)
ATEEZ Jongho (Monophobia) [Part 2]
ATEEZ Jongho (Monophobia) [Part 3]
TXT Beomgyu (Nightmare Disorder)
NCT Dream Jaemin (Trypanphobia) + Jeno (Hemophobia)
Enhypen Sunghoon (Obesophobia)
Enhypen Jungwon (Atelophobia)
NCT Yangyang (Emetophobia)
Enhypen Jay (Phonophobia)
NCT Dream Jisung (Hemophobia)
Seventeen Vernon (Autophobia)
Seventeen Vernon (Autophobia) [Part 2]
TXT Soobin (Hypocondria)
TXT Soobin (Hypocondria) [Part 2]
Enhypen Jake (Claustrophobia)
Seventeen Seungkwan (Atelophobia)
TXT Taehyun (Fear Of Manager)
Enhypen Jake (Atychiphobia)
Seventeen Wonwoo (Atelophobia)
ATEEZ Wooyoung (Cacophobia)
Stray Kids Hyunjin (Athazagoraphobia)
Enhypen Ni-ki (Fear of Being Kicked Out of Group)
Enhypen Sunoo (Claustrophobia)
Enhypen Ni-ki (Seperation Anxiety)
Stray Kids Jeongin (Claustrophobia)
NCT Jisung (Claustrophobia)
Seventeen Woozi (Sedatephobia)
Stray Kids Jisung (Atychiphobia)
Stray Kids Felix (Ommetaphobia)
Enhypen Sunoo (Agoraphobia)
ATEEZ Yeosang (Athazagoraphobia)
NCT Dream Chenle (Cibophobia)
Stray Kids Minho (Athazagoraphobia)
Stray Kids Jeongin (Fear of Manager)
NCT Lucas (Fear of Sasaeng)
Seventeen Seungkwan (Fear of Manager)
ATEEZ Jongho(Coultrophobia)
Enhypen Heeseung (Zelophobia)
NCT 127 Mark (Acrophobia)
Stray Kids Chan (Glossophobia)
Enhypen Sunoo (Hemophobia)
TXT Taehyun (Fear of Manager 2.0)
NCT 127 Taeyong (Doxophobia)
Stray Kids Hyunjin (Fear of Embarrassment)
TXT Kai (Acrophobia)
Seventeen Minghao (Phonophobia)
Enhypen Jay (Kenophobia)
Stray Kids Jeongin (Atychiphobia)
TXT Beomgyu (Aquaphobia)
Stray Kids Chan (Hemophobia)
Seventeen Chan (Fear of Violence)
Stray Kids Jisung (Acrophobia)
NCT Jungwoo (Autophobia)
Enhypen Jungwon (Fear of Abandonment)
Enhypen Ni-ki (Atelophobia)
ATEEZ San (Aerophobia)
ATEEZ Wooyoung (Pyrophobia)
ATEEZ San (Haphephobia)
SuperM Taeyong (Thalassophobia)
Stray Kids Chan (Somnophobia)
Not A Chapter
ATEEZ Hongjoong (Chronophobia)
TXT Taehyun (Fear of Manager 3.0)
Seventeen Jun (Acrophobia)
Stray Kids Changbin (Fear of Manager)
Enhypen Ni-ki (Fear of Being Away From Home)
ATEEZ San (Fear of Long Nails)
WayV Kun (Germaphobia)
ATEEZ Yeosang (Fear of Eating in Front of People)
Not a Chapter but Please Read
TXT Kai (Ombrophobia)
Enhypen Jay (Eistrophobia)
Seventeen Chan (Monophobia)
NCT Jisung (Nyctophobia)
Sorry
WayV Lucas (Fear of Masks)
ATEEZ Yeosang (Fear of Comforting People)
ATEEZ San (Astraphobia)
ATEEZ Yeosang (Atelaphobia)
NCT Taeyong (Monophobia)
WayV Ten (Fear of Object Being Near Eyes)
ATEEZ Jongho (Atelophobia)
Stray Kids Felix (Cynophobia)
ATEEZ Yeosang (Stage Fright)
Seventeen Chan (Angrophobia)
ATEEZ Wooyoung (Necrophobia)
ATEEZ Wooyoung (Fear of Dance Instructor)
Seventeen Seungkwan (Fear of Manager 2.0)
Enhypen Jungwon (Nyctophobia)
Stray Kids Seungmin (Fear of Being Left Out and Behind)
WayV Sicheng (Fear of Sasaeng)
ATEEZ Hongjoong (Fear of Producer)
Seventeen Chan (Monophobia P2)
ATEEZ Yeosang (Aerophobia)
ATEEZ Wooyoung (Fear of Parents)
Stray Kids Minho (Fear of Being Scolded)
ATEEZ Jongho (Haphephobia)

Enhypen Sunghoon (Angrophobia)

3.2K 45 12
By 31LouisTomlinson31

Sunghoon's POV

I'm all for having a diet plan and wanting to maintain a weight or lose a couple of kilos but this, this is just unreasonable.

"W-what do you mean only one meal a day. That's not enough food to get me through a day, especially with all the practice we're doing for the upcoming comeback," I said as I looked up from the crazy diet plan that my manager had given me.

"It is enough and it will be enough. You're one of the main visuals for the group which means you need to be looking good. That also means that you need to go on this diet plan so you can lose the weight quickly," he told me.

"My weight is fine though and this could cause some serious health issues," I said shaking my head.

"Did you even listen to a word I just said," he asked, his voice raising slightly. My breath caught in my throat and I took a slight step back in worry.

"Y-Yeah but-."

"No but's. You are to do this, or you can risk being kicked out of the group," he said crossing his arms.

"W-What, that's not fair. I worked hard to become apart of Enhypen, you can't just take that away because I want to say healthy," I said shaking my head.

"I can take that away if you refuse to do a simple task that is asked for you and I will. Now you either stick to this plan or you leave the band, it's as simple as that," he told me.

"Please, Manager-Nim. I just want to stay healthy, can we at least add an extra meal," I asked quickly.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME RIGHT NOW PARK SUNGHOON. EITHER YOU DO WHAT I AM ASKING OR YOU CAN GET LOST YOU PIECE OF SHIT," he yelled, pointing his finger in my face and making me flinch back a bit.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered, my eyes welling up and my hands getting clammy.

"I-I'll do it," I added quickly when I noticed the fury in his eyes. He scoffed before shaking his head and walking out, leaving me alone in the silent room. I stood there frozen for a few seconds before his anger and furious eyes flooded my vision. I don't like yelling, I can't cope with the anger. The fury in someone's eyes as they look at you with venom, hating ever inch of your being. I know that look, that emotion, I had to deal with it for 15 years. Whenever I made a mistake or upset my parents, they would yell and scream at me. My breathing hitched and my hands started shaking as I went backwards until my back made contact with the wall. The room was silent, but that didn't mean I couldn't hear anything. Flashbacks ran through my mind, young me hiding in a closet as my parents screamed at each other, me sobbing as they screamed at me. They just kept coming and coming, hitting me like a freight train and invading all my thoughts. I don't know when the tears started to fall, I was too scared to pay attention but I did notice when my legs gave out and I came crashing to the floor. I began to sob and choke, not getting enough breaths out. Screams kept playing my head, making me get more worked up and scared. I clutched at my throat with my shaking hands and tried to breathe better but it didn't help. I started punching the floor, gradually getting stronger and stronger as I tried to draw my attention to the pain rather than the screaming. I heard a bang and a yell, another yell. My ears were blocked and it felt like I was underwater, my vision going fuzzy. I felt something warm and soft on my face, my head being lifted up but black was swimming in my vision and I couldn't focus properly. I heard something muffled but the lack of oxygen was getting to me and I slowly felt myself falling backwards before everything was black.

Jay's POV

I was exhausted. I had decided to stay back after practice to put some extra work which I think I'm seriously regretting right now. My limbs were sore as I packed up my bag and slowly walked out into the hall. I'm glad the elevators are working again because I would probably collapse if I was to try and walk 2 flights of stairs. I was walking past and old meeting room when I paused, hearing something strange. I walked up to the door and immediately pushed it open with a bang when I recognized the sound of crying. Any regret to staying back later, immediately vanished and my heart dropped.

"SUNGHOON," I yelled in fear. He was sitting on the floor, tears streaming down his face as he pounded on the floor with his bloody fists. I ran over to him just as he stopped hitting the floor, his breathing was uneven and his eyes were unfocused.

"Hoonie, Hoonie look at me please. I need you to breathe, please baby," I said, panicking slightly at the sight of my dongsaeng in so much distress. He didn't even acknowledge me. I quickly cupped his face with my hands and forced him to look at me but it was like he was looking straight through me and it scared me.

"Sunghoon, Sunghoon what's wrong? I need you to tell me so I can help you," I said quickly, trying hard to get him to at least let me know he could hear me. I lunged closer as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell backwards, quickly catching him before he could hit his head on the floor. I froze as I was sitting there with an unconscious Sunghoon in my arms and I didn't really have any idea what to do. This isn't something that I've been prepared for, to have someone I love obviously going through so much pain and now having a panic attack into unconsciousness. There's no one left in the building that I know, I need to get back to the dorm. I threw my bag to the side and quickly scooped him up bridle style, rushing out of the room and into the elevator. I took it down to the first floor and rushed out, crashing into someone and falling to the floor. I managed to position myself so I hit the floor and not Sunghoon but I quickly sat up and made sure that there wasn't any injuries to Sunghoon.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I looked up to see TXT Yeonjun looking down at me.

"Are you ok Jay and-. Wait what's wrong with Sunghoon," he asked quickly as he knelt down next to us.

"H-He passed out in the practice room. He should be fine but I'm just really worried about him and I need to get him back to the dorms so Hyungie can help," I said quickly.

"How're you getting there," he asked me quickly.

"Our manager is gone so I have to carry him," I replied.

"Not happening. Come on, I'll drive you," he said, helping me up while keeping Sunghoon safe in my arms. I nodded and he quickly guided me out of the building and over to a car. He unlocked it and I got into the back seats, keeping Sunghoon secure in my arms. Yeonjun got into the front seat and drove off quickly, not stopping until we got outside my dorm.

"Thankyou Hyung, really," I said quickly. He just nodded and waved to me as I quickly got out and rushed to the front door. He drove off straight after and I was glad that he didn't get involved but still willingly helped me out. I struggled to unlock the door but when I did, I rushed inside and into the loungeroom where Ni-ki was sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Off now," I said quickly and he jumped up, eyes going wide when he saw Sunghoon in my arms.

"Oh my god, Hyung what happened," he asked quickly as he helped position the pillows as I placed the former skater down gently.

"I'm not quite sure. HYUNG. HEESEUNG HYUNG COME HERE, I NEED YOU," I yelled out.

"Hyung what's wrong. You're scaring me," Ni-ki said as I heard rushed footsteps.

"What's wrong are you ok," Heeseung asked quickly as he cupped my face and checked me over.

"W-What happened to Sunghoon's hand, and why does he look like he's crying. Sunghoon." Sunoo rushed to Sunghoon and went to shake him but I lunged forwards and wrapped my arms around the youngers waist, ripping him away quickly but gently.

"Don't Sunoo," I said quickly and he turned his head to me in confusion.

"Jay what's going on," Jake asked quickly.

"Why does it look like Sunghoon Hyung is unconscious," Jungwon added.

"It you all just shut the hell up, I will tell you what's wrong," I burst out quickly. My eyes went wide as I realised what I just said. I felt tears well up in my eyes, both from the stress of what I saw and having to help Sunghoon and from the worry that I just yelled at me Hyung and dongsaengs.

"It's ok Jay, just take a breath and let us know what happened. I can tell that you're stressed and that's why you yelled but in future don't take it out on the young one's alright. Now what's happened huh," Heeseung asked gently as he ran his fingers through my hair and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I quickly leaned impossibly close to him and he took the hint, wrapping his arms around my shoulder and squeezing gently.

"I heard cries from the meeting room and I went to check what was happening and I found Sunghoon, I found him," I paused as tears started rolling down my face.

"It's ok Jay, I need you to calm down and tell us what happened. I need to know if Sunghoon needs a hospital," Heeseung said gently. I took a deep breath and nodded quickly, wiping my eyes.

"He was having a panic attack and banging his fists on the floor, that's why he has blood on his fists. I don't know why he was panicking but I don't think he was getting enough oxygen so he passed out but I caught him before he could hit his head or anything. I carried him out and then ran into Yeonjun Hyung, literally and he gave me a ride here," I rushed out. Heeseung nodded his head as he took in my words.

"He should be fine, physically anyway. I'm not sure about mentally, depending on what he was upset about but he shouldn't need to go to hospital unless his hands are bad," Jungwon spoke up suddenly. Trust the leader to know what to do.

"I agree with Jungwon, let's just try and wake him up and see what's wrong," Heeseung said.

Sunghoon's POV

I felt something wet on my face and I shot up with a gasp, looking around confused. I realised that I was on the couch in the dorm and I was surrounded by the rest of the members. I was confused but then the memories of what happened came back and my eyes teared up. There were going to be so mad, they had to go out of their way to get me from the room when they have other stuff to do.

"I-I'm sorry. P-Please don't be mad," I said quickly, wrapping my arms around myself in worry.

"We aren't mad Hoonie, it's ok," Heeseung said gently but I didn't believe him.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you have to pi-."

"It's fine Sunghoon. We aren't mad at you, not at all. We're just worried and want to make sure you're ok," Jay said gently as he knelt down beside the couch.

"Y-You're not mad," I asked timidly.

"Of course not, why would you think we're made," Jake asked softly. The softness in his voice helped convince me that maybe they aren't actually mad.

"B-Because I heard someone yelling and then I woke up here which means you guys had to go back and get me when you should be relaxing," I said as I looked down slightly.

"Well no one is mad at you, just worried. You seemed very worked u when I found you and then you passed out which isn't good," Jay told me gently as he held his hand out for me. I sniffled slightly before slowly slipping my hand into his, earning myself an encouraging smile.

"I don't like when people are angry," I said sadly.

"But no one's angry bub," Heeseung told me as Ni-ki came and sat down on the arm of the couch next to me.

"Manager-nim is. He's very angry," I said, ripping my hand away from Jay's and breathing quickly as I remembered his yelling.

"Hyung, Hyung it's ok. We're here and everything's ok," Ni-ki said quickly but tenderly as he slipped off the edge of the couch and wrapped his arms around me tightly. At first I was worried, not wanting the touch but quickly melting into it as I rested my head against his chest and my breathing slowed down. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him gently.

"Why did you panic Hyung," he asked quietly.

"My parents used to fight all the time, argue and yell. They used to get angry at me and yell at me if I made a mistake or annoyed them. I used to lock myself in my room and hide under the blankets to block it out but it never really worked that effectively," I told him sadly. He squeezed my shoulder gently but waited for me to continue.

"I don't know when but I guess I somehow got some sort of PTSD or something and developed a fear of someone being angry at me," I said with a sigh.

"Who was angry with you? Jay Hyung said he went into the room because he heard crying, that means you were upset before he found you," Ni-ki said.

"Manager-nim. H-He gave me a meal plan but it' r-ridiculous. He wants me to only eat one small meal a day for the next month," I said shaking my head. I heard gasps and sharp intakes of breaths and I looked over to see the shocked faces of the other's. I blocked it out quickly and just focused on Ni-ki because for some reason the Maknae was keeping me calm. Maybe because his voice is the opposite of anger to me.

"I told him I didn't want to do it because it's not healthy. I tried to talk about it but then he yelled at me and threatened to kick me out of the group. He left after that and I got scared and had flashback, then panicked and, well you know the rest," I said with a sigh.

"Hyung look at me." I looked over to meet Jungwon's eyes.

"There is no way that he can kick you out of the group, it's not his position. I'm going to be having a meeting with some people, let them know that that diet is never happening and I'm going to be having a word to Bang PD about Manager-nim, he was out of lone," he said firmly.

"You'd do that," I asked.

"Of course," he nodded.

"You don't deserve to be yelled at and you definitely don't need that kind of diet ok," Jake told me.

"I know, I wasn't going to do it anyway," I nodded.

"Do you always get scared when someone yells," Sunoo asked timidly. I looked down sadly before slowly nodding.

"So, that time when Ni-ki and I were yelling at each other and you said you were going to practice. You had a panic attack," Sunoo asked, his eyes filled with guilt.

"No. I didn't have a panic attack. I got out of the house before it got too bad and I waited there until I was told to come back, figured you two would've been done," I said with a shrug.

"I tell you what. Why don't we look after those hands and then get some sleep? I can tell you're tired and we've heard everything we need to. Thankyou for being honest with us and we promise to make sure we're conscious of arguing in front of you," Heeseung said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I looked down at my hands in confusion and my eyes went wide when I saw the dried blood on my knuckles. That's when I remembered the whole, punching the floor thing.

"Whoops," I said with a sheepish chuckle.

"Come on my little Ice Prince," Jake said, pulling me up from the couch.

"Hey, I'm taller than you," I said with a pout.

"Too bad, let's go," he said pulling me over to the bathroom. Jay and Jake used the first aid kits to disinfect my hands and wrap them up before they brought me over to my bedroom. I actually was quite tired so I quickly crawled into bed and snuggled up to my pillow, making the other two chuckle.

"Have a good sleep Sunghoonie and call us if you need us," Jay said softly as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Thankyou, for looking after me," I said, giving him a small smile. He just nodded in reply and Jake pat my head gently before the two of them turned the light off and left the room. I snuggled up to my pillow and lay there in silence, wanting to sleep but not being able to. I was having trouble trying to force my mind not to think of old memories, something was missing. Something to help keep my mind off of things. My answer came less than five minutes later when there was a soft click and then the sound of a door closing. I moved onto my back and lifted up my blanket, letting the two of them slip under the sheets and cuddle up to each side of me. I wrapped my arms around them and placed soft kisses on their foreheads as they tangled their feet with mine and wrapped their arms around my waist.

"You don't have to sleep here you know, I'm fine," I said softly.

"Then why aren't you asleep yet huh," Ni-ki asked quietly. Curse that kid and his smart mind.

"I was having trouble sleeping, it's hard to block out the memories," I admitted.

"Does us being here and hugging you help," Sunoo asked me innocently. I turned my head to face him and gave him a small smile.

"It helps a lot Ddeonu," I whispered. He grinned, his signature bright smile that lit up his whole face and my heart felt warm. This is exactly what I need right now.

"We love you Hyung," Ni-ki said gently.

"I love you guys as well. Now sleep Riki," I said with a soft chuckle. We all cuddled up closer and together, we drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

A/N

This was requested by @hiddenpotato I hope you liked it.

Thankyou for reading and feedback is much appreciated.

Stay safe everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 37 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...
85.8K 725 40
Request whatever you want and I'll make it as soon as I can :) ⚠️NOTICE: This is not meant to sexualize, harm, nor offend any of the Stray Kids membe...
1.3K 27 6
🌸little space oneshots!🌸 will include: (mostly) ateez nct others: the boyz stray kids txt enhypen
139 0 21
TW:Astrophobia(fear of thunder and lightning), panic attack, sadness, sleep paralysis, emotional bonding (some romance) NOTE: ATEEZ is in here but si...