Assault With a Deadly Weapon...

By flickrsunflwr28

The head and the heart, an exhausted rivalry of human psychology. When forced with a choice between logic and... More

Intro//Author's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.*
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.*
40.
41.
42.
43.*
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.*
51.
52.
53.
54.
55*
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.*
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80* + Epilogue

33*.

7.2K 177 754
By flickrsunflwr28

Song recommendation: Still Falling For You by Ellie Goulding

** this chapter has smut. You know the drill
-

My eyes creaked open to the cool darkness of the early morning. Light was streaming in through the gaps in the curtains, illuminating the room just enough so I could see what was happening. I took a deep breath in, almost involuntarily, my body hadn't been breathing as deep as it should've been while I was asleep. I began to move parts of my body, my toes, knees, hips, shoulders, and then I stretched out my arms, releasing all the tension into a starfish and-

"Ouch!" My fist made contact with Niall's face.

"Oh my god!" I sat up quickly to look at him. "I'm so sorry!"

"No it's okay." He held his face, managing to sit up. "You got me right in the nose."

"I'm so sorry Niall." I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment. "I just forgot that you were here, and I was sleeping so well and I-"

"About six months ago you would've jumped at the chance to punch me in the face." He laughed.

"Are you bleeding?" I looked over at him worriedly.

"You think you can punch that hard?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know!"

"I'm fine. It's okay." He shook it off. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I sighed and laid back down on the soft pillows. "I don't want to get up yet."

"What time do you work?" Niall leaned on his elbow, propping his head on his hand, looking at me.

"It's a Saturday," I shook my head. "No work on weekends."

"Sick. So it's just you and I." He smiled.

"And everyone else who lives in this stupid house." I sighed. "I want to go home Niall."

"You want to go home? Back to that trashy apartment?"

"It's trashy, but it's mine." I nodded. "I'm just sick of this."

"I know you are." He nodded. "I am too."

"You've been here for a-"

There were loud knocks at my bedroom door.

"Arabella!" Naomi called.

I looked at Niall with wide eyes. I jumped up out of the bed, grabbed my housecoat from off of the chair by the window, and covered up before opening the door.

"Naomi!" I said breathlessly. "What a surprise so early in the morning."

"I just came to make sure that you're ready for the trip! Hello Nathan." She peaked her head in to look at Niall who was sitting shirtless in the bed. He was beet red.

"Hello." He gave a little wave.

"What trip?" I crossed my arms around my body, covering myself.

"It's July thirteenth!" She exclaimed. It was way too early to be shouting. "We're going to the Hamptons!"

"Oh!" I was taken aback. "I haven't had any time to pack! And Nate's belongings haven't arrived yet! I'm not sure we'll be able to join."

"Nonsense! We're not leaving until noon! And there was a package delivered under Nathan's name."

"Oh." I looked over at Niall. "I guess we'll have to get packing then."

"Great! We'll see you at noon!" Naomi smiled before promptly leaving my wing.

"The fucking Hamptons?" I turned to Niall. "How much more pretentious can they get?"

"I don't know, maybe it'll be fun." He shrugged.

"What sounds fun about lazing around with a bunch of snobs who expect you to always look perfect?!" I paced around the room, my feet sticking to the floor slightly because of the humidity. "I'm not here to go on vacation."

"Philly," He slid out of bed, walking over to me, and putting his hands on my shoulders. He had a comforting look on his face. "I can guarantee you that if we don't go on this trip we will forever be known as social outcasts and we'll never be invited to anything ever again."

"Wow here I thought you were going to side with me." I gave him an unimpressed look.

"We have to go. I've never been to the Hamptons. We have to keep up our status." He urged.

"Who are you?" I squinted.

"A guy who only had one friend in high school." He kissed my forehead before heading into the bathroom.

"Are you serious?" I followed him in as he opened the shower door. "We could stay home and we could work on the case!"

"Or," He looked through the towels on the shelf. "We could get rid of any suspicions, go with them, and party our asses off."

"I'm not much of a party person." I reminded him.

"Ophelia isn't, but Arabella could be." He looked at me.

"I don't know." I rubbed my forehead, feeling a headache coming on. "I just have a bad feeling about it."

"We'll maybe we can give you a good feeling." He stood up and snaked his arms around my waist. "I'm about to have a shower if you'd like to join me." He kissed along me jawline.

"I showered yesterday." I pulled away from him and walked to the door.

"Phil!" He whined. "Come on you already woke me up by punching me in the face I think you owe me."

"You showed up unannounced! I don't owe you anything!"

The truth is, I really wanted to, but my stubborn self wouldn't let me admit it.

"We'll your hair is greasy and you can't stand that! You also care way too much about the environment to be wasting water like this."

"How do you know that?" I touched my hair that had gotten oily from all the product I'd used the night before.

"Let me think back about eleven months ago." He leaned on the sink counter. "Oh my god my shower has been broken for a week Styles!" He mocked my voice. "I hate having greasy hair. It makes me feel gross!"

"How the hell do you remember that?" I frowned.

"It's my job." He shrugged loosely. "Also I remember being extremely annoyed that you weren't talking to me about that."

"Why would you want me to talk to you about my broken shower?"

"Because I just wanted you to talk." He approached me. "I wanted you to talk to me because I thought you were so pretty. I wanted you to show as much interest in me as you did Styles."

"You were jealous?" I softened my expression.

"Not jealous," He shook his head, running his hands up and down my arms. "Just crushing majorly." He laughed softly.

"You had a crush on me?" I raised my eyebrows in shock.

"It wasn't obvious?"

"I thought you were annoyed by me." I shook my head.

"At some points yeah, but the more I got to know you, the more I liked you."

"You barely know anything about me."

"Imagine how much more I'll like you when you finally tell me shit." He laughed.

"I'm from Portland." I blurted.

"Get in that shower!" His face lit up.

"Okay!" I laughed as he showered me in kisses.

As he kissed down my collar bones I reached behind me to lock the bathroom door. We wouldn't want anybody barging in on us.

He slid the straps of my tank top down my shoulders, looking at me like I was the only thing in the room. My loose shirt dropped around my feet, exposing me to Niall's hungry eyes.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this." He shook his head before kissing down my chest.

I couldn't help but laugh. His kisses tickled my skin like kisses from a butterfly. He kissed and sucked and licked wherever he pleased. I was leaned up against the door with one hand in his hair, the other bracing myself.

"Niall." I breathed.

"Mhm?" He lifted his eyes, his lips not breaking contact with my skin.

"Let's go in the shower." I told him.

"Give me a second." He wrapped his arms around my entire back and rested his head on my bare chest.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Hugging you." He admitted nonchalantly.

"What the fuck?" I looked down at him, petting his hair softly.

"I just like you a lot." He met my eye line.

"Please can we go in the shower?" I begged.

"I suppose." He sighed and stood up straight. "The only thing is that you're going to have to read all of the shampoo bottles and stuff."

"Why?" I squinted.

"I don't have my glasses or my contacts. I can't see shit."

"Oh my god." I laughed. "Okay."

I walked over to the shower and reached my arm in, turning on the water to a mildly hot temperature, enough to make steam. From there I took off my shorts, now fully naked. I turned around to see Niall do the same. I clasped a hand over my mouth to keep myself from screaming.

"What are you, twelve?" He raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head frantically.

"I'm sorry." I laughed.

"Is there something wrong?" He started examining himself in the mirror.

"No no no!" I assured him.

Then he realized.

"You're still nervous!" He pointed a finger at me in accusation.

"No I'm not!" I defended.

"Yes you are! You can't handle this god of a man!" He gestured to himself.

"Shut up!"

"Make me!"

"Okay!" I pulled him in close, our lips crashing together in a flurry of frustration and need. He was right. I was still a little nervous. I'd never been this vulnerable and intimate with a man before. Sure I dated Eric for a while, but he was never down for more than a quickie. Half the time my shirt was still on by the end, and when it ended, it only ended for him.

With Niall it was different. He made sure that I felt good. He didn't expect me to do anything I wasn't up for. He made me feel safe when I was at my most exposed. He was the type of guy who would rather give than receive, and that was an idea foreign to every other man I'd been with.

We stumbled into the shower, with the hot water hitting our skin. I moved from Niall's lips, down his neck, hitting the spots he liked on his jaw. I kissed down his chest, running my hands down his muscular body. I knelt down on the shower floor and kissed around his hips, making him wait.

"Right in the morning hey?" He pushed my soaking hair away from my face.

"Only if you want me to." I looked up at him, the water running down my face and neck.

"Of course I do babe." He gathered my hair in his hand.

I made him wait just a little longer until he was practically begging for me to touch him.

"Phil..." He let out a heavy breath. "Just fucking suck me off stop fucking with me."

"Okay." I laughed.

I took his cock in my hands and wrapped my lips around the tip, making him let out a breath of relief. I'd gotten better at it since I'd first slept with Niall. I was a little more comfortable and confident. I licked up the shaft, making him let out a groan.

"Oh fuck." He cupped his hand around my face. I lifted my eyes to look at him. Eye contact did something to the both of us. "Good girl. Keep going."

Of course I kept going. Why would I stop?

The heat of the shower, the water, and the feeling of Niall's hands in my hair made the experience so much more enjoyable for me.

"I'm coming." He breathed, grasping onto my hair, with his other hand on the back of my neck. I went faster, knowing that I was pushing him over the edge. "Oh god." He moaned before he released.

I moved my head so I didn't catch it on my face, but I did get it all over my neck and chest, but it's no big deal because we were in the shower.

"That's my apology for punching you." I stood up.

"I think I want you to punch me more often." He snickered.

"Maybe." I turned around, washing my chest off with the water. I picked up a shampoo bottle and started washing my hair.

"That's it? You're not going to let me do anything to you?" He sounded confused.

"Oh no." I shook my head. "I'm just giving you a break."

"A break?" He scoffed. "Bullshit."

"Mhm." I washed the shampoo out of my hair. It smelled like strawberry and mint.

"I don't take breaks babe." He turned me around and grabbed my leg, lifting it onto the ledge of the shower. He held me close and guided himself into me.

"Oh wow." I rested my chin on his shoulder while he thrusted in and out. He started slow, which is what I liked. I held onto him, scared that I'd lose my balance and slip.

"You like that?" He murmured into my ear.

"Yeah." I nodded, my breathing growing heavier.

He'd fallen into a steady rhythm. He was going slow, but not soft. Every hit brought me a little closer, and made me moan his name without me even having to think. My hips rocked against his, guiding him in the direction that felt the best.

"Keep moaning for me babe." He let out. "Sounds so pretty."

"Faster."

He understood and sped up the rhythm of his thrusts. I gripped onto his back tighter. I felt my muscles contracting. He spread kisses on my neck while pushing my hips into his. I felt the pressure building up in my stomach. My hips were grinding against his body, trying to savour every inch of him.

"Come for me Ophelia." He demanded.

You know me, I've never disobeyed an order.

"Niall oh fuck!" I contracted, feeling tears slip out of my eyes, grasping onto his back. The sweet release left me falling apart around him. I threw my head back in pleasure. He kissed my neck, leaving a mark on my skin. That would be wonderful to cover up.

He pulled himself out of me. I let my foot down and felt my legs grow weak. I collapsed over Niall's shoulder, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" He stroked my back comfortingly.

"Yeah." I breathed. "That was amazing."

"It's been a while." He laughed. "I had a lot I needed to do to you."

I kissed him on the cheek while he supported my weight.

"My legs are shaking!" I giggled. "That's never happened!"

"I told you that you couldn't handle my godlike sex moves." He smiled.

"Sure." I smirked.

A few hours later we found ourselves crammed in a van with the rest of the McBride's on our way to the Hamptons. My god that drive was awkward. I could see Victoria staring at the hickey on my neck, even if I was wearing a neck scarf. I felt like they could read my mind. It was like they knew exactly what Niall and I had just done. Of course, they didn't. Was this normal? All I could do was hold tightly onto Niall's hand, my own feeling clammy.

We were about five minutes into the drive when I felt a buzz from my phone.

'Are you okay?'

It was from Niall.

Philly: 'Yeah I'm fine. I'm just feeling a little weird.'

Niall: 'Are you sick? Do you need me to say something?'

Philly: 'No I think I'll be okay. Thank you <3'

He looked at me and patted his shoulder. I reluctantly laid my head down and tried to ignore the gross feeling in my stomach. I couldn't tell if I was just nervous, or if I was actually sick. I just let out a breath and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

When my eyes opened, we were in Southampton.

"Arabella, Nathan, this is your stop." Joaquin, Naomi's husband, stopped in front of a small little beach house.

"We get our own house?" Niall sounded excited.

"It's a condo, but yes." Joaquin nodded.

"Great!" Niall smiled.

"Your luggage should be delivered soon."

"Will you two be joining us for dinner?" Naomi asked.

I looked at Niall, giving him the 'please god no' look.

"You know what, Bella's not feeling very well. I think we might just spend the night in." He spoke for me.

"Oh no!" Naomi looked back at me with sympathy. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No." I shook my head. "I think I'm just tired, maybe I had one too many drinks last night."

"I've heard you like to party." She laughed. "Make sure you rest up so we can have fun this weekend!"

"I will." I nodded. "Thank you."

Niall helped me out of the car, and we walked towards the little beach house as the McBride's pulled out of the driveway.

The house was small, but charming. It had a white exterior with a beautiful front porch to overlook the beach. The gardens and the flowers were bright and beautiful. It was a dream house.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Niall asked before opening the front door.

"Yeah I'm fine." I nodded. "I think I'm just a little stressed out."

"Where does it hurt?"

"Everywhere." I admitted.

"Okay well then as soon as we get in here, you are going to go for a rest, and I'll get everything settled."

"Niall you really don't have to-"

"This is the longest I've spent with you since May. You're going to let me take care of you." He instructed.

"Okay." I sighed, not feeling well enough to argue.

Niall opened the door to the condo and a rush of cool air blasted my face.

"Ooh good AC." Niall laughed.

I walked into the condo and didn't spend much time looking around. I wanted to go back to sleep. Except I had no idea where I was going, so I laid down on the couch. It wasn't very comfortable, but it would do for now.

"Absolutely not." Niall came over to me and pulled me up. "We're getting you into a bed."

I felt like I was going to vomit, but I held it in because I didn't want to embarrass myself. Niall lead me through the house, letting me drop my weight on him.

Eventually we came to the master bedroom that we'd be sharing for the next three nights. The bed looked so comfortable. Niall pulled off the covers and patted the space.

"Get in."

"You can't tell me what to-"

"Ophelia."

"Kidding."

I flopped down on the mattress, feeling the sweet relief of not having to carry around my own weight. I felt like I was going to pass out right on the spot. Niall pulled the covers up around me.

"Get some rest, you've been doing so much." He kissed my temple.

Thank you Nialler.

I meant to say it out loud, but my body was too tired.

-

Hi guys!

This chapter is full of nice fluffy stuff! I thought I'd give it to you before things get crazy lol

Love you lots

-Kallie 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 779 51
Dana Mitchell is a young agent who had solved cases and has an unlikely huge crush on Harry Styles, one of the five members of One Direction. When Ha...
6.1K 217 10
Private Investigator Harry Styles is called to help solve a brutal homicide case in a small town by the North of England. There, he stumbles upon Det...
96.3K 3.7K 81
invasato; possessed or dominated by a strong passion. - "Alice in Wonderland? That's your favorite book." he remarks with his brow arched and his vo...
10.2K 678 47
"Wanna join?" I grab the fabric on the chair but Harry puts his hand on mine and looks at me. "What can I win?" With my head close to his, I can see...