𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝑨 𝑴𝑢𝑴𝑬𝑡...

By erensgf0712

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’... More

Author's Note β™‘
one || Be My Valentine..?
two || "Is He Your Boyfriend Or Something..?"
three || "Please Don't Stop.."
four || "You Can't Be Serious!?"
five || "You're really going out with him?"
six || "Have You Been Drinking?"
seven || "And Who Can Do It Better Than Me?"
eight || "Cheers To The Beautiful Family."
nine || "Take It...It's Yours"
ten || "Yes, Girlfriend."
eleven || "Who Did This To You?"
twelve || "Just Let Me Explain.."
thirteen || "You Never Gave Me An Answer Summer."
fourteen || "I'm A Gentleman Summer."
Fifteen || "F*ck Junior Year!"
sixteen || "Your Friends, Media First"
seventeen || "Front Or Back?"
eighteen || "Welcome, Miss Nolan"
nineteen || "This Dinner Is Going To Be A Shit Show Isn't It?"
Twenty || "I'm Sorry."
twenty-one || "I Guess We Better Make It Memorable Then."
twenty-two || "Andromeda."
twenty-three || "Forever?"
twenty-four || "Who Am I To Keep You Waiting?"
twenty-five || "Did You Miss Me?"
twenty-six || "You Can't Ignore Me."
twenty-seven || "Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke?"
twenty-nine || "You're In For A Long Night Kid."
thirty || "Do You Trust Devon?"
thirty-one || "His Name Is Christopher Johnson."
thirty-two || "Don't Tell Me...You Haven't Opened My Birthday Present Have You?"
thirty-three || "Please, No Sentiments."
Thirty-four || "Fine, We'll Wait Until Graduation."
thirty-five || "Just For A Moment"
Afterwordsβ™‘
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter || The Wedding β™‘

twenty-eight || "Happy Birthday Summer."

5K 196 77
By erensgf0712

                                          ➳♥ 

Happy Birthday to my fav♡

Summer's POV

Play POV by Ariana Grande <3

                     11:57 pm August 3rd

"Your birthday is in a few minutes." Devon whisperd, tracing circles along my back. I checked the time on my phone seeing it was eleven fifty-seven and smiled. "Yeah, I guess it is." He lifted my chin leaving a hot kiss on my lips while letting his hands wander up and down my naked body. "What are you going to wish for?" I glared at the ceiling for an answer. "If I tell you it won't come true." He kissesd my shoulder before rolling over on top of me, what's left of his cologne passing through my nose. "That doesn't count towards me." Laughing, I rubbed the back of his neck, grazing his skin with my freshly done manicure. "No? Who made you the exception?" He lowered his weight on top of me and nibbled on my earlobe, alerting every nerve ending on my body.

"Me."

His phone beeped and he grinned before grabbing it to turn off his alarm. "Happy birthday beautiful." He handed me a box that he had laid on his dresser.

"What's this?" I asked, shaking it lightly.

"Open it."

I unwrapped the neatly tied bow on the box and placed it on the bed. Inside was a diamond anklet with a charm hanging off of it.

"D for Devon?" He salivated his lips and grabbed the anklet. "I have to admit I was a little selfish this year." He lifted my leg out from under his sheets and massaged my foot. "I got this for me. I wanted to watch it dangle from my shoulder while I fucked you." He secured the anklet and trailed kisses up my legs, spreading them ever so slightly.

"Don't answer it."

My phone had rung twice now, both from Jess. "It'll only take a second." He rolled his eyes but continued to kiss the inside of my thighs while I called her back.

"Happy birthday!"

"Thank you Jess!"

She flipped the camera showing me my room. "It's lonely here without you." She turned the camera back to her face, her bottom lip poking out.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning."

"No she won't!" Devon grabbed the phone to talk to her, "she'll be back this afternoon." She laughed and rolled her eyes, "just go easy on her, she has to actually make it through her birthday." Devon smirked and handed the phone back to me.

"No promises."

"I'll leave you lovebirds to it. Happy Birthday again Summer."

"Thank you Jess, Love you."

She kissed the phone and hung up. "Now where were we?" He growled before sinking his teeth into my neck. "I think you were about to put this to use." I propped my foot onto his shoulder watching my new accessory gleam from the low light hitting it.

"It is very pretty."

"Mhmm, You like it?" His fingers snaked their way in between my thighs. "I love it." My breath hitched as he began working his fingers into me, "and what else do you love?"  He watched me as I tugged on his sheets, writhing around in pleasure. We had just spent the past two hours entwined with one another but that still wasn't enough to satisfy.

"Everything about you."

He laughed , trailing wet kisses near my belly button.

"By the time I'm done with you, you might have a change of heart."

                                        ...

It was around eight in the morning when Devon had woken me up to breakfast in bed. I sat up trying to adjust my eyes to the tray in front of me, astounded that he had took the time to make all of this. There were pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a fruit salad with some apple juice to wash it all down. He sat at the edge of the bed watching me as I looked over the food, the sunlight from his window casting him perfectly.

Like it always did.

"Did you make all of this?" I asked popping a piece of bacon into my mouth. He smiled and lightly shook his head. "I wish I could take all the credit, but it was a group effort. Liv and my mom helped me before they left to run some errands." He picked up a can of whipped cream and sprayed it on my pancakes along with my fruit.

"Well I'll make sure to thank them when I see them."

I ate as much as I could, focusing soley on the fruit once I was full. I picked up a strawberry licking some of the whipped cream off before taking a bite. The fruit was sweet and fresh, juice dripping from my lips down to my chin.

Devon looked on as I wiped the corner of my mouth, spreading some stray whipped cream on my tongue. In one swift motion he moved the tray aside and devoured my lips, nibbling on my bottom one as he held the back of my neck pushing me further into him. "You're making a mess." He whispered as he sprayed some whipped cream onto my cleavage. I gasped as the cold condiment dripped slowly and he carefully licked it up.

As he hovered over me I took the can from him spraying it right into his mouth kissing him promptly after. I flipped him over on his back and began to decorate his abdomen with dollops of cream.

"Oops." I teased, sucking on my thumb. Devon watched as I took my time licking every place I'd left a sweet, creamy mess. Once I had gotten to his  V line he grabbed my chin pulling my face up to meet his gaze.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

He carried me from the bed to the bathroom, setting me down on the counter. He pushed me into the mirror kissing me, making me melt on the spot. He broke the kiss to turn on the shower water, checking the temperature with his hands. "Ladies first." He said tugging off his clothes. He watched me as I stepped into the shower relearning every part of my body he'd spent countless times exploring. "Beautiful as always." He looked me up and down smiling as the water dripped from the tip of his nose. Grabbing a clean rag, he squirted some unscented Dove soap onto it before bringing it to a lather.

"Turn around." He commanded.

He brushed my hair to the side and began rubbing my back with the rag while he kissed my exposed shoulder. Once he's satisfied with the job he'd done, he snaked his arm around me washing off my chest. I wanted him to devour me right then and there but he was taking his time, teasing me, as if he'd actually only been focused on the shower.

"And what about you?" I asked snatching the rag from him. "What about me?" His gaze started at my feet and slowly worked its way back up to my eyes, the anticipation was agonizing.  "You know what I want." I was feeling particularly bold this morning, but he didn't seem to mind. He stepped closer to me grabbing the back of my neck giving it a light squeeze. "Yeah, and what's that?" He was enjoying himself way too much, but we could both play that game. I trailed my hand down his stomach, rubbing some of the left over soap off. He watched as my hand got lower and lower until he grabbed it, backing me into the shower wall.

He leaned in to kiss me, stopping less than an inch away from my lips. To drive my point across I wrapped one leg around his, making him grip my thigh in response. He chuckled and looked down at my leg grinning. As soon as he brought his head back up I attacked him with a kiss, unable to stand the tension any longer. He fell into me tapping my other leg signaling me to jump and I gladly obliged. The shower wall was freezing compared to the water that was pelting my skin, but the cold feeling quickly disappeared as Devon's lips brushed past my neck. I was so turned on there was no foreplay necessary but he wouldn't agree to that.

He played with me until I was on the verge of a release, then took it away from me as quickly as it came. "Please.." I begged, it almost hurt from how bad I needed him. His lips reconnected with mine as he set me down, rubbing on my lower back.

"Hands on the wall."

There was a hunger in his voice but also a hesitation, "Summer are you sure about this?" He was referring to the lack of a condom present in the bathroom with us. I faced him, taking my time to answer as I watched the water paint his face. "Yes." I didn't need to think twice about it. He smirked and flipped me back around, pressing my cheek into the wall.

Sex with the condom was great but it felt even better without. It was more...intimate, and being able to really feel him made me never want to turn back to those latex prisons. Devon also seemed to be enjoying the change because he was explicitly whispering exactly how I felt into my ear.

Once my cheek became numb from being pressed against the tiles, I rested my hands on the wall but Devon grabbed them tightly, interlocking our fingers.

"Summer.."

His voice was low and strained as he plowed into me. I was sure the remnants of his fingers would remain on my waist for days from the way he gripped on it. His hold wasn't painful, in fact it was far from it. "I'm gonna-" I began to lose my footing as my orgasm quickly spread through my body. Devon held me up, his own movements becoming sloppy.

"Shit," he whined.

He pulled out of me and finished on my back, letting the water wash off the evidence. He spun me around and tilted my chin up to kiss me. "Your fingers are pruny." He inspected the palms of my hands before kissing them gently.

"Let's finish up and get you dried off."

After we finished our shower, we both headed into Devon's room to get dressed. He was being extra gentle with me today, wraping my towel around me and brushing my hair. I didn't think it was possible, to love him more than I did before, but life was full of surprises with him.

"Have you done that before?" I sat on his bed with my legs crossed, still in my towel as I watched him get dressed. "Done what?" He tossed me some clothes from a drawer that I designated my own a few days ago. "Sex, without a condom?" He turned to me smiling, causing suspicion to rise within me.

"No, I haven't."

I was relieved we'd had a first to share.

He glided over to me, pressing his fists into the bed before biting on my bottm lip. "You're the only person I've ever thought about doing that with." My cheeks began to heat from his confession and he tugged on my towel satisfied.

"Now get dressed, we have a busy day."

                                  3:00 pm

"I'll be back here at seven-thirty sharp okay?"

I gave him a final goodbye kiss before getting out of the car. "I'll be ready." I jogged to my front door, reaching my hand out for the knob but mother beat me to it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!" She threw confetti at me smiling.

"Thanks mom, but was the confetti really necessary?" I picked a few pieces out of my hair as she grabbed my wrist, dragging me inside. "Your father and I have a surprise for you!"  She lead me into the living room where my father was stood hiding something behind his back.

"Happy birthday Sum." Before I could thank him my mother revealed what he had been hiding. It was a puppy, specifically a black Lab. "You're joking!" I ran up to her grabbing the baby from her ams and gave him a hug. "He's perfect! Thank you." I gave him a few kisses and sat him down on the floor, watching as he stumbled around. Simon strutted into the living room from all of the noise and began sniffing his new brother. "I think I'll name him Bear, Simon and Bear." I pulled out my phone snapping a few pics of my pups playing together and my heart melts, it was the cutest scene I've ever witnessed.

I took Bear with me up to my room to played with him for a while before taking a nap. It was now four-thirty so I only had an hour an a half to get rest before I had to start getting ready. Jess wasn't in my room or anywhere in the house and I wondered where she could have gone.

Summer: Hey, where are you?

Jess: Hey! I'm gonna be out for a few hours, I'll see you later!

Summer: Out? Who do you know here besides me and Devon?

Jess: Bye Birthday girl!

Jess: I left a present for you on your dresser :)

Summer: Jess??

"She's being weird today." Bear cocked his head at me whining before making himself comfortable on my bed. I looked over to my dresser seeing a decorative bag sitting right on the edge. I opened it to find one of those glass lamps that you can get customized to have a picture of a person on. Like the attentive best friend she was, the one she had gotten for me was in the shape of Simon. I stared at it in adoration before propping it right by my bed.

SUMMER: IT'S PERFECT THANK YOU.

Jess: :))

I let Bear go downstairs with my parents so he wouldn't have any accidents while I slept. I felt content as my eyes became heavier by the minute. This was already turning out to be one of the best birthday's I've ever had.

                                  6:45 pm

I had just finished straightening my hair and it was already almost seven. I still had to do my makeup and get dressed and my makeup would take up most of that time frame. Still, I moved as quickly as I could, getting my eyeshadow on before moving to my face makeup.

Thank God my eyelashes were already done.

Before I knew it, it was seven-twenty and I rushed to iron out my dress before putting it on. I had decided to get that red slip dress I saw in the store regardless of Chris's thoughts on it. I liked it, I didn't give a fuck if he did or didn't.

"Twenty-two, I can't believe it."

"Hey dad." I brushed off the front of my dress before turning around to face him. "I know the puppy was present enough, but here." He handed me a small black box, urging me to open it. "Oh, these are beautiful!" They were a small pair of diamond studs, that would fit perfectly in my second piercing on my ears. "Good, good. I'll let you finish getting ready, happy birthday again honey." I gave him a hug before he walked out my room, closing the door behind him.

Devon: Downstairs beautiful.

Devon waited for me at the end of the stairs, a smirk appearing on his face as he watched me descend down the steps. "You look...wow." He scratched the back of his head, still drinking me in. "Too much?" I had thought maybe the two open slits was a bit too provocative. "If you mean too much clothing, yes. It's way too much." He gave me a peck on the cheek before whispering in my ear, "if we didn't have this reservation I'd take care of that right now." He straightened himself back up as my parents joined us in the hallway.

"Okay, where are we going and where is Jess?"

My parents shrugged and Devon kissed my hand in reassurance. "Let's go my love." We all exited the house and piled into Devon's car, destination still unknown. There was about forty minutes of driving before we pulled up in front of a restaurant, a pretty fancy one at that.

If we were just going to dinner, why was it such a big secret?

Devon jogged over to my side of the car opening the door for me. "Thank you very much." He winked before leading my parents and I into the restaurant. "Reservation for Washington." The hostess smiled at him and grabbed three menus. "Yes, your party is already seated, follow me this way please."

Party?

The hostess stopped and placed our menus on the table before leaving, telling us to enjoy our meals. "You're just spoiling me now." Devon picked up my hand and left a tender kiss on the back of it.

"You deserve it."

Sat at the table were Jess, Maya and Tyler all turning their attention to me when they saw us approaching the table. "Summer, wow you look gorgeous!" Maya stood up from the table and gave me a hug. "Thank you, how's things with Tyler?" I just had to ask. She looked back at him causing him to blush and she giggled . "We're dating." She winked at me and promised to give me the details later on. "Happy birthday Summer." Tyler smiled and handed me a gift bag. "It's from me and Maya." I took the bag from him and sat it on the floor next to me.

Tyler and Maya made a cute couple. I always knew they would, but seeing them in action just made my heart swoon.

We had been seated for a half an hour before our food came but none of us really noticed. We were all having a good time, my parents included. The restaurant Devon had picked couldn't have been better. The food was amazing and the drinks were even better. He had managed to top himself every year and I was now determined more than ever to give him something that could compare. It was obvious one of his love languages was gift giving, so I had a challenge ahead of me.

I felt my phone buzz a few times in my purse and a lump formed in my throat fearing the worst. I could finally exhale when I saw it was only a message from Tyler White, wishing me a happy birthday.

Unknown: Excuse me for being unprofessional but I had to look in your file to get your number.

Unknown: Happy birthday Summer, I have a gift for you when I see you in the office.

Summer: Thank you Tyler! See you on Monday.

I tucked my phone away in my purse, returning my attention back to the near empty place in front of me.

"I'm stuffed!" Tyler patted his stomach and yawned. "Me too." I took one final bite of my brownie and slid the rest to Devon. "Well make some room because we're not done yet." I quirked a brow at him and he smiled slyly while taking one final bite of my dessert.

"Check please!"

                                10:00 pm

"Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Summer....
Happy Birthday to you!"

My friends and family irrupted into cheers as they waited for me to blow out the candles. I shut my eyes tightly thinking of something to wish for except I came up empty. Everything I could ever want was standing right in front of me, nothing else seemed to compare in the slightest.

I shrugged my shoulders and blew out the candles, wiping some icing onto Devon's nose. "Cute! I wanna take a picture, Summer do you have your polaroid?" Jess bounced up and down waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, I think it's in my car, I'll go grab it."

"I'll go, you stay here."

I patted on Devon's hand, assuring him it was from okay.

"You've done enough for me today, I'll be fine."

I ran my car, unlocking it before opening the door. It was a bit chilly outside, making goosebumps spread across my arms and my back. "Gotcha!" I moved some things around in my glove compartment and shut it closed. I glanced over my car's interior and sighed to myself, she really needed a cleaning.

As I backed out of my car, I bumped into a firm figure and giggled.

"I told you I was fine! Why'd you-"

I dropped the camera as my eyes focused on the figure in front of me. It wasn't Devon or anyone else I would have wanted to see for that matter.

"Happy Birthday Summer."

                                          ➳♥

END

🏃🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 86 47
To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring their favorite treat. The shock and ecstas...
327 14 36
"I'm sending you to Summer Camp." Sometimes, there are two words that you don't want to hear. Mine is Summer Camp. At Point Lookout Summer Camp every...
24.3K 488 25
I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. His entire body is calm as he leans agains...
29.2K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...