The Time travel to Mahabarat

By Krishna230903

Swara, a twenty first century's girl gets transported to the mahabarata era and gets to knows that she actual... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Season 2 prologue

Chapter 18

4.1K 190 53
By Krishna230903

Please bear with my grammatical errors 😅.
Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you.
                   The upcoming events

"Do everything you have to do, but not with greed, not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility and devotion."- lord Krishna.

Swara's pov

"Radheya , the mother who gave birth to you is the unfortunate here she didn't have the Bhagya to raise you , every child deserves parents but not every parent deserves a child , Angraj.
I'm sure she had her reasons to abandon you , no mother can hate her children.
You are the greatest blessing in Mata Radha's life , Angraj .
So Don't ever think you were not worth the love of your birth mother ." I replied.
Duryodhan, Angraj and I sat in a comforting silence.
I wondered what will happen when Angraj realises his true identity.
Will he take the side of the Pandavas?
Will he continue to support Duryodhan?
What will Duryodhan's reaction about Karn's identity?
Will he be able to come terms with it ?
At the same time , I shuddered thinking about the  consequences that will occur if Angraj doesn't realise about his real identity, be it the humiliation he faced in the Swayamvar of Yagseni Draupadi or the part he played in the cruel Dyut Sabha.
I broke out of my thoughts when I realised Duryodhan shaking me ,
"Sakhi , where were you lost ?"he questioned .
I just nodded my head negatively and gave him a fake smile , he looked unsatisfied but let it slide nevertheless, I sighed in relief as he did not pester the matter.
"Angraj , Rajkumar and Rajkumari ,Maharani has asked you to come for the dinner "a maid informed us.
All the three of us entered the dining room , I felt everyone's eyes on me.
I could hear people whispering about making me stiffen in the spot .
I was feeling extremely nervous and self - conscious .

No , I was not going to react nor show my insecurities and self - doubts infront of others.
I held my head up , I walked gracefully to the table and took my place.
Silence prevailed throughout the room , one could hear pin - drop ,if they were present in the room.
It was the most awkward meal I have ever had , where I could feel the stares of the Pandavas as well as the Kauravas except for  Mitr , Angraj ,Dushala JiJi and Subhadrae.
Kailash

We could see Mata Parvati , pacing around the place ,with a worried expression on her face.
Suddenly Mahadev , arrived and placed a hand on her shoulders.
"Priye , why are you worried?"he questioned his beloved wife.
"Arya , I finally met my daughter after 24 years , but she returned to bhulok , Will I not meet her again ? Will she never accept me as her Matae?
Secondly, her celestial powers got activated which she does not know how to control and utilise , it has the power to destroy the entire universe , if not used properly."the Adishakthi exclaimed worriedly.

"Calm down Priye , don't worry she will definitely accept you.
She will not lose control of her power , in fact she will use it protect the people in distress .
Your longings and your love as a mother as not gone in vain, Priye !
Our Putri will return to Kailash , she will get Shikshiya from the Tridev and Trideviyan and she will provide just to the people in Bhulok.
She will teach a lesson to the people who think that women are less then men , she will provide the right of education to everyone, she will dismantle the caste system and introduce the democratic system."the almighty explained and smiled looking at his wife.
"Arya , our putri won the contest , will the war to capture the Panchaldesh occur now?
How about the birth of  Yagseni Krishna and Dhrishtdyumna?"the goddess wondering what will happen next .
"You will soon find out , Priye ."the almighty replied.
Hastinapur
The dining hall
Silence continued prevail throughout the room , everyone ate their food in silence although they had various questions in their mind.
Suddenly someone cleared their throat with the intention to grab everyone's attention .

"I know that everyone are shocked by the revelation about my beloved sister's identity and curious about what the akshvani had uttered.
It is indeed true , my sister is  the ansh of Mahadev and Mata Parvati , she was given as a blessing to my Mata Devaki.
But , she will also always be the eldest Dwaraka Princess no matter what !
Secondly, Yes ,My sister is kaaranjanani , who is born to re-establish dharma, she will stop the biggest war that was supposed to happen in the earth!
Now , this topic will be never discussed again !!"the Dwaradhish exclaimed, causing everyone to gasp in shock and become silent the next moment not wanting to face the wrath of the warrior.
The next day
Swara's pov
I felt someone shaking me vigorously,I opened my eyes and found Subhadrae standing near me.
"Ji Ji ,get ready fast ! The king  has summoned us to the Raj Sabha !" Subhadrae exclaimed looking at me.
I immediately did my daily routine and got ready .
We both hurried to the Raj Sabha , I wondered what was the reason of our presence in the Raj Sabha?
I realised it will be about the Gurudakshina that Guru Dronacharya had demanded.
I wondered what will happen now ?
The Gurudakshina was the trigger for Maharaj Draupadi to do the Yagna , that bore both the Yagseni Draupadi and Dhrishtdyumna ,to avenge his insult and to fulfil his oath to kill Guru Dronacharya,will they be born if the war is stopped.
I broke out of my thoughts when I noticed we had reached the Royal Hall of Hastinapur.
I took a deep breathe in before entering the Raj Sabha.
I walked inside grabbing the attention of everyone in the hall , making me feel overwhelmed.
"Om namah Shivaay!"I uttered to calm myself down.
"Pranipat Maharaj , May I know the reason for our presence in the Sabha ?"I questioned although I had a brief idea on why I was brought here .
"Pranipat Putri , you were summoned here because we will be discussing about the Gurudakshina that Guru Dronacharya had asked for ."he replied and smiled at me.
"What is there to discuss , Maharaj ?
I have won the competition in which I had competed against Rajkumar Arjun and my condition was that if I win the competition then there will be no war against the Panchaldesh."I explained  , some gasped hearing my reply.
"The competition was not equal , you are Devputri .The competition was unfair , therefore , the competition should be disregarded!"Dronacharya exclaimed.

I clenched my fist in anger , did he just say that
the  competition was unfair?
I did not even no about my identity till after the end of the competition. I did not use any celestial powers in the competition, I didn't they existed in the first place!
From what I remember , Rajkumar Arjun was the son of lord Indra wasn't he , he was Demi- god .

"Gurudev , Yes , I'm the daughter of Mahadev and Mata Parvati but I was not aware of identity before the competition and nor did I use any celestial powers in the competition.
To the point where you called this competition unfair , let me remind you , your favourite student , is the son of Lord Indra himself making him a Demi - god so , the competition was not unfair!" I stated my point clearly and smirked looking at the guru of the Kauravas and Pandavas who looked at me in utter shock and disbelief .
"My Sakhi , is saying the truth isn't she ? I mean Rajkumar Arjun is indeed the blessing form Lord Indradev making a Devputr and My
Sakhi is also a Devputri so the competition is fair according to me !" Duryodhan supported me , I smiled looking at him.

"You will obviously support her , Rajkumar Duryodhan, she is your best friend isn't she ?"he replied looking at Duryodhan.
"But, what Rajkumar Duryodhan is the truth,Dronacharya!"Bhratashree replied to the Gurudev .
"I know you are  the King of Dwaraka but you don't have any rights to comment on this Dwrakadhish "he replied, angering me , nobody talks to my Bhratashree like that , I glared looking at him.

"You are forgetting that Mata Kunti is my Bua , Dronacharya and the one who you were conversing with is my younger sister, the princess of Dwaraka, therefore, it gives me every right to talk about this." He replied to Guru Dronacharya and smiled looking at him, I always wonder on how Bhratashree manages to keep him emotions in line.
"Well I do a lot meditation ,sister "Bhratashree replied in mind , I shaked my head hearing his reply.
"The war will happen , Guru Dronacharya,"Bhratashree causing everyone in the hall to gasp including me , Why did Bhratashree say that ?
I looked at Guru Dronacharya in shock who smirked at me in return.
"Don't get too excited Gurudev, I have some conditions and my sister has earned it , no soldiers of Panchal - Raj will be killed , the army of Hastinapur will not participate in the war as well , your students and Draupad will have a face - off , this Gurudakshina will not be taken into consideration because Draupad , is the best known for his Chakravug and maya which only can be defeated by archery, which is unfair to your other students ." Bhratashree elaborated , making me smile .
This way birth of the Yagseni won't be disrupted as well as the public won't be affected by this war as well !
Precap : The war between Draupad and the students of Guru Dronacharya.
Upcoming chapters : Swara's Shikshiya in Kailash and Draupadi's birth.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter .
Don't forget to click the 🌟 button. Don't forget to comment and follow me 😊.

Important:I will mostly update on the weekends or on Monday from onwards.

Guys do you know anyone who makes books covers ?Please let me know , thank you 🙏🏽.
Aren't they looking cute ?

Photo credit: Google
Word count: 1689 words
Stay home ♥️
Stay safe ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 718 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...
26.7K 1.2K 16
One day Karna and his wife Vrushali felt to have a child. They both decided to pray to lord Shiva and obtain a son who has the Ansh of Lord Shiva. S...
5.7K 305 23
THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL AND BASED UPON MY IMAGINATION AND NOT MEANT TO HURT ANYONE'S RELIGIOUS FEELINGS. Let us join a beautiful princess in h...
8.1K 520 21
Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decid...