The New Duelist In Town | MRe...

By C9-Destiny

Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does... More

Lets Duel! | Chapter 1
Nico's Proposal | Chapter 2
Swing Into Action! | Chapter 3
Pendulum Summon?! | Chapter 4
Tearlaments... | Chapter 5
New Students! | Chapter 6
Going to LDS | Chapter 8
Sylvia vs Y/n | Chapter 9
A Small Confession | Chapter 10
Filler Chapter | Chapter 11
I Have Circle Brain | Chapter 12
Got A New Keyboard! | Chapter 13
There are Two!? | Chapter 14

Running Into Some Complications | Chapter 7

2K 37 26
By C9-Destiny

Sorry if this chapter is going to be a bit sloppy with some grammatical errors I am writing this at 2:00 A.M. the only real time I can have time to myself but it is really unhealthy for me, but I don't care. The summer program that I was forced to against my own will suck and just hope your day becomes good and if it's not, I hope you can swing it around. <3 I will be having to skip the duel I said would be in this one so I can move on with the plot quicker so yeah! :P

In the duel room...

Yuya and Yuzu were about to duel as in the Solid Vision System booth Y/n, Gong, Frederick, and Allie were watching from above. "Come on, Gong let's get this thing started!" Y/n said in excitement as Allie and Frederick raised their hands in agreement.

"Ok, ok, hold your horses!" Gong said in a bit of an annoyed tone as Y/n chuckled at this. On the field, both Yuzu and Yuya were ready to begin their duel and many of the students were excited to see the duel between Yuzu and Yuya.

Gong then pressed a button on a laptop which started up the Solid Vision System and the field spell 'Plain Plains' appeared on the screen. Yuzu then on the field said, "I activate the field spell, Plain Plains!" in an enthusiastic voice as the field which Y/n and the Sledgehammer dueled on came on, and Skip was extremely excited and started talking about how the field was so realistic that after the duel he might just swim in the river which creeped out anyone that was heard that sentence.

Yuzu and Yuya then brought out their duel disk and then started them up putting them both at 4000 Life Points and both drew 5 cards and both of them started doing a speech which Y/n decided not to listen to because to him it was a bit cringy, then both Yuya and Yuzu looked at each and said the one line that starts a duel.

"Duel!"

One Random Duel Later...

After Yuya and Yuzu had duel which had just stopped on around the third and fourth turn because Yuya was not able to complete a Pendulum Summon and because it was left defenseless and because of that took on a direct attack and lost the duel. Y/n and Gong, looking at the duel, knew something was wrong with the duel between Yuzu's and Yuya's duel. Gong couldn't put his finger on what was wrong but Y/n was already figuring out

After the duel, all of the students were confused about Yuya's and Yuzu's duel and many were questioning what was happening. Then after the duel, Yuzu, Yuya, Y/n, were now in one of the study rooms that for some reason weren't used earlier when Skip tried to do a speech.

Yuya was hunched down in embarrassment from the duel earlier and Yuzu was just looking at the students who were also confused then one student out of nowhere had a question and raised their hands. "You said something about a Pendulum card," and when the kid said that Yuzu also remembered about Yuya saying that during her duel with the Sledgehammer.

"Pendulum Card?" Yuzu then asked Yuya which kinda interrupted the kid's question but Yuya answered with, "Yeah, that's what I call them," but before anyone inside of the school there was a faint noise from outside that sounded like, "It at least did not ruin the game like Link Summoning!" but that was ignored.

"Yuya show me," Yuzu ordered Yuya to do which she complied. After Yuya had given her deck to Yuzu both Y/n and Yuzu were looking at the deck of Yuya's and Yuzu was confused looking at the card of Timegazer Magician.

"So wait, you can't Pendulum Summon if you don't have this card?" One kid started as another then spoke up, "That's not fair!" getting many of the kids to agree with the kid who said that, then another kid made up another statement. "Or maybe there's no such thing as Pendulum Summoning!" After that, the rest of the kids said that Yuya probably cheated against the Sledgehammer and started leaving.

'This is why I hate little kids sometimes...' Y/n said to himself reminding a thing he made sure to tell himself when he was 13 after a kid a random kid called him, "emo". That thing is that little kids are assholes and can be annoying at times.

"Hey wait, don't leave!" Skip said trying to make the kids try to change their minds but instead of changing their minds, he was changed into a flat pancake as he was then stampeded on. Yuya on the other hand was a bit depressed and was in a sad mood and then put on her goggles and started walking away.

Seeing this Yuzu tried to stop him but didn't work but then Y/n put a hand on Yuya's shoulder and made her turn around to face him. "Yuya listen don't listen to them, I know your no cheat! I think you just got the Pendulum Summoning conditions wrong!" Y/n claimed to Yuya who took off her goggles and looked at him with a small smile.

Then Gong came out with 3 kids, two being Allie and Frederick and the third one being the new blue-haired student. "He is right! Yuya your no cheat!" A voice called out to Yuya as she then turned away from Y/n to see the blue-haired kid.

Y/n started smiling at the kid's remark who then started talking again. "You fought the Sledgehammer and beat him fair and square! Tell them all that your Pendulum Summon was real and that you didn't cheat!" as soon as the kid said that Gong then put his hands on the kid's shoulder and smiled but then looked towards Yuya.

"Yuya, don't you feel bad that your first fan has to say this?" Gong questioned Yuya who then looked confused. "My biggest fan?" Yuya had said in a confused tone but then Yuzu started speaking.

"That's Tate, He has visited You Show before." as she said that both Frederick and Allie came from one of the sides of the hallway. "He became your fan after he saw you beat the Sledgehammer in person," Allie said to Yuya who was a little bit wide-eyed.

Then the kid that they were talking about known as Tate started talking towards Yuya. "I thought that you were incredible! Your dueling united thousands of spectators into one! I want to duel like that! Duel like you!" as soon as she said that Yuya started getting minor flashbacks to the moment that she was dueling the Sledgehammer and how the crowd was cheering for her.

Yuya then put her hands into a fist and started speaking "I also want to duel in front of a large crowd again!" and after she had said those words Gong then put on a huge smile and said, "Then pick up your deck Yuya, and show them that what you did there was not a fluke!"

"You think I can?" Yuya asked Gong unsure if he was positive if she were able to. "Gong knows that you can and you owe to Tate!" Gong started to Yuya and then Frederick butted into the conversation. "Right! me as well!" and after these words, Yuya then looked at all her friends who were in front of her and put on a smile.

Allie then started speaking to Tate, "We can start a club once you enroll!" she said in an enthusiastic tone. "But wait! didn't they already need to enroll to see this! What about those other kids!?" Y/n then asked out of nowhere to try and ask why there was a huge plot hole but was then ignored.

"Our open house may have been a disaster, but we got one new student here!" Frederick said excitedly that out of this they still were able to get a new student. "What about the other kids!" Y/n asked again still confused about the kids who were there early but was still ignored as Skip came into the room excited.

"New student! Where! They are actually enrolling? Really? Horray! I am burning up!" Skip said back onto his feet after he had just been steamrolled through by over a dozen students. After Skip had made that remark Yuzu then gave back Yuya's deck to her and Yuya looked at it.

"I promise to master Pendulum Summoning you guys! For all of you! Y/n, Yuzu, Skip, Gong, Allie, Frederick, and you Tate!" Yuya said staring at her deck and everyone gave a smile towards their multi-colored-haired friend.

Yuya then looked towards Gong and Y/n. "Hey, Gong and Y/n! Let's duel, and we can explain the conditions!" Yuya said towards her friends with newfound confidence as both of her friends gave her a thumbs up.

"Let's do this!" Y/n said getting ready for his duel disk as well as Gong who had an even bigger smile on his face and said, "You know it!" as the three started getting ready for their duel against each other.

In some random area...

In a random area in Paradise city, there was a voice that was talking to a female that had weird hair. "You want me to steal those Pendulum Cards?" the girl with the weird hair said to the voice that she was talking to while throwing darts with quite good precision.

(Yes I gender bent him too as well this was not in the original but I found an image I just decided Fuck it.)

"Yes, and we don't care how you get them, as long as they're in good condition and if you can we can trade them for the rare cards that you had requested for..." The voice that had been talking to the girl with the weird had said.

The Mysterious gi with weird hair then put on a sinister smile. "Then it's a deal..." The girl had said as she threw a dart at a poster of which seemed to be Yuya. "Oh yeah, our boss also want's you to grab a picture of the Y/n fellow, just make sure it is a good picture of him and we'll give you even more rare cards." the voice said as the kid said, "fine" and threw another dart but this time missed and hit another poster. This time being one of Y/n...

To be continued...

Hey, you guys missed me? I know I missed two daily uploads but I have been a bit busy on my schedule lately and I have been getting back into LoL... I am not enjoying it... But that out of the way hope you have a great day and enjoy this story sorry for no dueling in this one I just didn't want to put cards in this because you know I'm lazy but this is it for now!

- 6-CONSOLES signing out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 43 6
I don't own the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, all rights belong to Kazuki Takahashi. This story is a fan-fiction and takes place three years after everyt...
25K 368 23
You are a spy for Akaba Reiji for years now. Your mission is spy Academia in Fusion Dimension for 5 years now. And finally he can go back home after...
41.6K 874 26
Yu-Gi-Oh! x Reader All series Reader can be any gender! AU's are allowed! #11 in YGO (May 12th, 2018) #1 in YGO (May 27th, 2018) #34 in yugioh (June...
62.7K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...