Having to fight back | a tech...

By Lilanimedevil

Y/N is a princess... but being a princess isnt as easy as some says. Her parents are trying to make her study... More

Chapter 1. The begining
Chapter 2- New people to meet (part1)
Chapter 3-new people to meet (part2)
Creator's note
Chapter 4 - Back To The Usual, Back to my friends
Chapter 5 - the war (part 1)
Another author's note
Chapter 6 - The War (part 2)
Chapter 7 - The War (part3)
Chapter 8 - time spent togheder
Chapter 9 - Feelings?
Chapter 10 - Lucky
Chapter 11 - with you
Chapter 12 - He has a plan
a bit of info
Empty (just testing somethings)
Chapter 15 - New bodyguard?
Chapter 16 - The wedding (Part1)
Chapter17-the wedding(part2)
new account Pog?
No title
Achievements 🎗️
fly high, friend🕊️

Chapter 14 - HIM?!

546 20 8
By Lilanimedevil

After not a long time Techno and Philza got ready to come with me to my Kingdom.

The walk was enjoyable as both Techno and Philza would take care in case there are any creepers or mobs with armor and they would both just give me attention. At some points we stopped to play or run around a bit.

As we arrived i think it was somewhere around 4:30

Before leaving I hugged Philza and i gave techno a tiny kiss. "See you both soon" I said as i took my bag from techno. And yeah he was sweet enough to carry my bag. "See you soon, and when we will you may not recognize me, princess"
"Hope to see you soon, y/n"

i waved at them before jumping off the gate.

I'm goanna miss these guys

As soon as I got up to my window i noticed something but i didn't pay attention to it. After a few seconds i looked to see if Philza and Techno would still be there but they were just getting ready to leave.

Just about a minute after i entered my room something or someone pulled me by my hair. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?!"

Oh i fucked up..

"I-.. I was on a tiny walk.. in.. in the garden?" i said hoping her to believe  "Oh really? For a whole day?! I have been waiting for you for a at least 8 hours! Plus you are not allowed to go out without the maids!" "B-but I-"

I fucked up.. i am dead, i am just dead.. oh fuck

"Ugh just leave it like that, now that we're here and we found you the perfect guy, we could start by you meeting him and then we plan the wedding."
"How many guys did you got to be this fast?" I asked surprised they came back in like no time "only one.. because he's the perfect one to be on the throne and i don't care what you will say, you have to marry him"

After a bit of talking she put me to change and she took me down to meet him

(^^^what y/n is wearing)

Not going to lie he didn't looked bad. He had black mid-length hair and his eyes were light blue. He wasn't dressed the best tho, could do better but that didn't matter.

(^^^ what he was wearing)

Okay he looked quite good but i want to see his personality.

I did a tiny bow and he did one too. "Hello prince.." i said doing a British Accent. "Hello, Princess y/n, my name is Kai" he had a damn American accent. Well he seems educated tho. "How about we go on a walk while we talk?" I suggested. "That is indeed a good idea".

We just walked around while talking. I learned that he Is a year older than me, he speaks romanian, english, spanish, italian and franch, he knows how to sing and he barely knows how to fight, he never had any past lovers, he does drink alcohol and quite a lot, he dreams about having kids at an early age and he is a bit selfish.

I did not told him many things about me. Just my Name, my age and things like i like walks and i am an adventurous person and a few other not personal things.

Time passed by and it was already night. I went in my room and I changed in techno's shirt. It reminded me of him. As much as this guy wasn't really a bad person, i still didn't wanted anyone but techno.

I went to sleep but not a long after i almost fell asleep, This guy, Kai enters my room. He had an evil look on his face. He brought in a bottle of wine. He then locked the door.

I was confused.

He threw and broke the glass, who was empty by then. He came closer to me, aggressively pulling me by my hair until i sat up. He started slapping and pulling me. Out of nowhere he pulled out another bottle. He forced me to drink, as he took a few sips himself. He hit me every time i would say i didn't want to drink.

Soon enough, after many sips took by him, he cut a long line on my hand, and started to threaten me that if i wouldn't drink he would kill me. After a while he gave up, probably becouse of how much he drunk he couldn't even see straight, so he just sat on the bed, placed the half consumed bottle and the broken bottle on the night stand and fell asleep as fast as his head hit the pillow.

 I waited for him to fall asleep and i took my walkie-talkie and went in the bathroom so I won't wake him up.

I pressed on the button and spoke "Hey techno.. are.. are you awake?" I let a few tears fall off my face while waiting for him to respond. "Hallo" oh god his iconic 'hello' just made me feel better already. "What's up princess?" He asked kinda worried.

I explained to him everything that happen.

"Hey, hey everything's alright. I am sorry this happen. Don't mind me just getting ready to kill this bitch" I just started to chuckle. He had his damn way of making me feel better not matter what.

We talked a bit (mostly it was techno comforting me) and then he said "princess i think it's time you go to sleep tomorrow it's going to be a long day, alright? Just get some rest" and honestly it was super sweet that he care.

-time skip-

It was morning. I remember everything that happened last night. I got up and got dressed and went downsairs to eat

(^^^ the outfit)

Just the same second i entered the dining room my mother just popped out of nowhere and asked me questions about the wedding. "What color should be the theme color? Should we get a tall cake or a short but longer cake? Should we add more flowers and less plastic decorations or should we get more plastic decorations and less flowers? Should the glasses be tall or should they be a bit shorter? Would you like more or less decorations? What music should play in the background?" It was annoying. I don't even want to marry Kai.. i want Techno.. i want him and only him.

"Oh, y/n, the wedding is in four days"

WHAT?!

okay just remember what techno told you..

"Thats great mom! I can't wait.. oh and i gave up on wanting to learn how to fight, that's a thing boys does not a princess like me." I hated saying that but i had to make my mom happy and proud to gain her trust. "From now on i will focus on getting ready to become the perfect wife" oh god how much i hate saying that.. well now on my mother's face appeared a smile. "Oh my god, these are the best news i have gotten since i was born"

Oh well great.

"Alright mom now let's plan that wedding, shall we?"

This was easier than i tough it would be. We just wrote on a paper the things.

After we were done noting things we went to tell the baker's how to make the cake. I drew the way i want the cake to be. They just had to make it real

(^^^How the cake will look)

And we even went to look for a dress. This time i actually found something BOTH of us liked. It matched the theme and it was comfortable.

(^^the dress) !!that's not me neither y/n!!

And that's how the day ended. After we arrived from the shops i just went to change, locked the door so Kai won't come in.. again.. and fast asleep.

At some point someone trying to open the door woken me up. I instantly knew who it was. I quickly grabbed the Walkie-talkie so i would take my mind off that. It was scary.

"Uh hey techno.. are you awake?" I waited for a response. It took a few seconds. "Hallo" there we go. "What's up princess?"              "Kai is knocking aggressively at my door because i locked it to prevent.. well you know.." There was a minute of silence. "Oh.. well how have you been? When is the weddin' and how is the planning goin'?"

I actually remembered i have to do the invitations tomorrow.

"Oh it's actually doing well, tomorrow i am making the invitations and the wending is in three days"             "that's good, the sooner the better"       "yeah i still don't know the whole plan.. like what is happening in the wedding day".       "That's good you don't need to know" i don't need to know? Why wouldn't I? Well i do need to know what the hell is going to happen

Hello there people! Thank you all for the support :D

Words: 1615

Reminder: You are worthy and amazing! Ily! ˘ ³˘♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.9K 30
What happens when the goddess of life meets the blood god... You are apart of l'Manburg and no one truly appreciates you even your boyfriend Quackity...
5.5K 344 12
Phil, Technoblade, Wilbur, and Tommy are all part of the Antarctic Empire. Phil is the king with Techno, his oldest son, as his heir to the throne. T...
26 4 1
A SLEEPY BOIS INC SHORT STORY! Techno's birthday is today so I wanted to celebrate it by writing a "short story" (it's not short but it's one chapter...
3.1K 70 16
"Y/n, do it. Kill me!" "But I love you Wilbur!" She yelled as he angled the sword in her hand under his ribs. Y/n saw them every day. She saw them b...