stony oneshots

524fangirl6741

I am honestly making this just because I have some, the key word is some, ideas about this ship and I wanted... Еще

"I'm sorry."
drawings
alpha and omega
birdy
photo shoot
"it's just a bit of fun."
"it's just a bit of fun." 2
"go live a normal life!"
gotta love stereotypes
The One With the Truth About London
My New Hero
The One Where Steve is Jealous
The One With the Late Valentine's Day Present
Them's the rules
The Diamond Necklace
All Too Well
The One With The Secret Boyfriend
Happy Halloween!!!
Bucky Barnes
as smooth as chunky peanut butter
"Jealous of yourself?"
spoiled little brat
"he's the love of my life."
going through boxes
"you're finally back!"
everyone needs inspiration
Happy Birthday Captain America!!
"It's all good."
"I think we should see other people."
bachelor parties
"And my life, is kinda crazy!"
flight attendant
no regrets
no regrets 2
The One Where Steve and Tony... You Know
a stuttering mess
We're not dating... Wait...... Are we?
feeling any better?
math tutors
"Tony Goes to Sun Valley."
"Tony Goes to Sun Valley." 2
The Cheerleader Mishap
Tony Wants New Furniture
"Doesn't it bother you?"
"The Wig."
"Compliments from the chef."
The New Boss
Tony's Schedule
The One With All The Competitiveness
Happy Veteran's Day!
"The One Where Eddie Won't Go."
Prom 2.0
"The One Where No One's Ready."
"Different."
Merry Christmas indeed
The Best Friend
just a little crush
stuck to babysit a brat
coma's
Sergeant James Barnes
grateful
"Captain Rogers."
take a hint
true love
true love 2
true love 3
Valentine's Day
The One with the Billionaire
Happy Easter!!
the adulterous whore
"He would never like someone like me."
fuck me...... again
my best friend's brother is the one for me
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Accidents Don't Just Happen Accidentally; Or Do They?...
in a rut
"The Showdown."
"First Time in New York."
"First Time in New York." 2
"The One with Tony's Boots."
jealousy, jealousy

"No, I don't think I will."

1.3K 33 8
524fangirl6741

Steve put the stones back in their correct time periods but stayed back to be with Peggy.

It was different though, he didn't feel much of anything for her anymore like he did before he went into the ice so many years ago, no, he loved someone else who had left from the time period he just came from and he wasn't going back for that.

"Go on Steve, it's okay." Peggy urged him on as she could tell he didn't feel that way about her anymore and she was okay with it, after all, she was over him too after he left.

Steve hugged her then headed off as he got an apartment in Brooklyn just to live life like how he did in the 40s.
___________________________________
It wasn't until one day, Steve was in New York just going about his usual day, when he saw someone that instantly caught his eyes and he looked at them instantly to make sure he wasn't just seeing things.

After that, Steve would go to the same spot all the time at the exact some time too to see the man he saw and would smile whenever he did but he never said anything to him, his nerves getting the better of him anyway.
___________________________________
Steve was in the coffee shop, waiting for the man to stop by, as he was drinking some coffee just to glance up when someone came over to his table and choked on his drink when he saw who it was.

"Wow, never knew I had that affect on people." The man boasted and even got a sly smirk kn his face at the thought.

Steve shook around then looked up at him, once he composed himself, and swallowed thickly as he wiped his sweaty palms on his pants.

"Uh, wh-wh-wh-what are you... what's... you need... are you-"

"Are you following me or something?" The man interrupted him as he pointed a finger at him and eyed him carefully.

"Me? No!" Steve scoffed as he waved it off instantly.

"So then you just so happen to cone to this coffee shop where I go to as well and conveniently at the same time as me too, yes?" The man cocked a brow as he gave him a look.

"Uh... yes?..." Steve was confused with what he just said but he was a genius after all.

"Listen blondie."

"Steve." The blonde scoffed as he told him his name.

"Uh-huh, cool." The man waved off. "I see you everywhere, like literally, everywhere." He emphasized that part to him. "So either ask me out or quit following me." He scoffed as he gave him a look while the blonde choked on air this time.

"Oh, no, I'm not good with the asking out thing really." Steve put air quotes around the term as he shook his head furiously.

"Yeah, neither am I." The man shrugged. "So let's just say that I go to the restaurant down the corner tonight at around 7-ish and I just so happen to meet you there. Hmm?" He looked up to give him a look.

"Perfect." Steve smiled as he nodded along softly.

"By the way, my name's Tony. Tony Stark." The brunette informed him as he gave him a smile then got up, headed off with his friends, and chased someone for almost taking his friends bike.

Steve let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in as he just met Tony Stark but as a teenager and in all honesty, he wasn't surprised and nor was he disappointed.

"Alright, 7." Steve wrote it down just to head out and start looking for some stores to go get something decent to wear for the date he has with the billionaire.
************************************************
Steve had gotten everything just to get ready in a frenzy then rush down to the restaurant instantly.

"Sorry I'm late." Steve sat down quickly and in a hasty rush as he looked at the brunette apologetically.

Tony was sitting there waiting for him to arrive just to jump when someone sat down in the seat across from him hurriedly and quickly.

"You're not late." Tony chuckled then showed him his watch. "It's 6:47." He informed him.

"Right." Steve scoffed as he looked like an idiot now while the brunette chuckled.

"You're very different Steve Rogers." Tony chuckled as he smiled at him then took a sip of his drink.

"I never told you my last name." Steve furrowed his brows then looked at him confusedly and curiously and fearfully, like he already broke some timeline or something. "How do you know my last name?"

"I recognized you from somewhere but I couldn't remember where and then I got home and saw a picture of you in my house so then I put it together." Tony explained.

"Put what together?" Steve was beyond confused.

"You're Steve Rogers, Captain America." Tony whispered as he informed him and the blondes eyes widened but then he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Sh." Steve whispered to him.

"Ooh I love a good secret." Tony hummed and nodded along instantly just to sit back in his seat with a hum as he examined him carefully. "Whatever the ice did to you, you sure seem different."

"Yeah well it felt like I was in a whole different time period ya might say." Steve scoffed.

"I can't believe this." Tony laughed as he shook his head around lightly and even snorted too.

"What?" Steve looked at him and smiled from his laugh but was also curious.

"I probably shouldn't even be telling you this but when I was younger I absolutely hated you and yet here I am, having dinner and basically going on a date with Captain America." Tony snorted and laughed at it.

"Yeah well, I bet I would've liked you." Steve hummed.

"No you wouldn't." Tony laughed as he shot his idea down instantly and shook his head. "I was a terrible kid, like, absolutely the worst." He emphasized.

"Oh please, I bet I was worse." Steve hummed.

"Golden Boy against Golden Boy... now who woulda thought?" Tony smirked at him.

"You?" Steve cocked a brow as he pointed at him.

"At my school, yeah. Howard Stark's son gives ya a title you never asked for and just so happens to be exactly like the one Captain America has." Tony scoffed as he then waved it off.

"Alright, then let's go." Steve challenged.

"This is gonna be fun." Tony smirked and they ordered their food and drinks but mainly told each other stories of their childhood to see who was a more terrible child to have, Tony Stark or Captain America and they called it a tie.

"This was very nice." Tony chuckled as they were heading out together and walking down a street.

"You're making it seem like it wasn't going to be." Steve gave him a look.

"No, I did." Tony scoffed as he nudged him. "But I just thought it would be you being all Noble and Righteous and patriotic and such." He clarified while the blonde scoffed.

"Ah yes, my go to for a date." Steve hummed while the brunette shoved him away but they were both laughing then went back to walking with one another.

"Shut up." Tony grumbled but he was smirking.

"And you're more... goofy than I thought you would be." Steve looked at him softly yet also with some other stuff in his eyes that the brunette couldn't quite place.

"Well, even us billionaires can be goofy." Tony shrugged while they both laughed again then continued on walking again.

"This is gonna sound very weird and actually make it seem like I'm 100% and completely insane but can you just look at me and smile and possibly call me Cappy?" Steve looked at him nervously while the brunette turned to him then made a face.

"Yeah that kinda does sound weird but this is gonna sound weirder." Tony shrugged. "Okay." He hummed.

Steve scoffed then smiled at him just to face him as they stopped walking and were looking at one another.

Tony looked up and looked the blonde directly in the eyes just to smile softly at him. "Hi Cappy." He hummed and spoke softly to him.

Steve melted at that then just hugged the man tightly as he started to mumble in Spanish.

"Are you alright?" Tony looked at him worriedly as the man was still hugging him.

"Yeah, uh, sorry." Steve broke away from him just to smile softly at him. "I just... you remind me so much of someone and they called me that so hearing it again was very nice." He explained himself.

"Well then goodnight Cappy." Tony smiled just to head off to his hoke which was actually right up the hill they were conveniently stopped in front of.

"Goodnight Tony." Steve breathed out as he smiled after the man then wiped his eyes after hearing that then headed to his apartment with a hum.
___________________________________
The two went on many more dates together then were officially a couple after being with one another for four months now.
___________________________________
"Hi love." Steve smiled once he saw his boyfriend then walked with him as they headed to his apartment. "How was MIT?" He looked at him curiously.

"Oh ya know, same old-same old." Tony waved off carelessly as he sat on the counter in the kitchen while the blonde was making him something to eat probably. "Whatcha do today Cappy?" He hummed.

"Crap-load of nothin'." Steve shrugged while the genius snorted and laughed.

"You're sounding more Brooklyn everyday." Tony giggled at him then kissed him with a hum.

"Ya like it?" Steve smirked at him.

"Mhm." Tony hummed as he nodded his head softly.

Steve chuckled then finished making the food just to help him down and walk over to the table for them to sit and eat together.

They talked aimlessly about nothing just for the two to go to the couch and watch a movie but get bored part of the way through it and start making out.

"Steve... please." Tony whimpered as he breathed heavily as the blonde was teasing him.

"You sure love?" Steve breathed against his neck.

"Please." Tony whined.

"Hmm, been waitin' for this." Steve smirked just to kiss the man tuen and nodded his head lightly softly.

Steve then picked up the man and walked them to his room just to lay him down then follow suit as they got tangled up together under the sheets.
************************************************
Steve panted as he was laying down then sat up slightly and leaned on his one arm to lean towards the brunette and look at him.

"Where... did you learn... to do some of that stuff?" Steve asked through small pants.

Tony was panting heavily as he was laying in bed just to look at the blonde when the man faced him and giggled from the question. "My first time doing some of that stuff actually." He preened with a little hum.

"Well... that was amazing." Steve breathed as he too was still catching his breath after what they just did together then laid back down in the bed with a pant.

"Hmm, Cappy." Tony turned over in the bed to cuddle up into the blonde and laid halfway on him as one hand was on his chest while the other was curled up between their bodies that were pressed together now. Steve hummed and held the man just to brush through his hair gently while he was catching his breath still. "Ya know, Captain America just took my virginity." Tony scoffed just to laugh when the blonde shoved him away as they both were laughing.

"Shut up Stark." Steve scoffed just to look at him softly once they calmed down from laughing.

"Hi Cappy." Tony smiled at him.

"Hi Tony." Steve smiled back just to brush some hair out of the engineers face with a soft hum. "I love you." He spoke softly.

Tony sucked in a breath just to give the blonde a goofy smile, tackle him with kisses, then kiss him properly.

"I love you too." Tony smiled at him.

Steve smiled back just to hold him as he looked at him lovingly.

Tony was laying on his chest, the blonde holding him, as he was poking his face or playing with his hair or giving him quick yet soft pecks.

"Wait a second... how old are you?" Tony looked at the soldier curiously.

"Oh boy." Steve muttered as he's been avoiding that question with him forever but also because he genuinely doesn't really remember.

"Are you younger than 200?" Tony eyed him.

"I should be, yeah." Steve nodded his head softly and with a small shrug. "Why?" He looked at him curiously.

"Alright, good enough." Tony shrugged then kissed him while the blonde laughed against his lips but did kiss back and with a hum.

"I believe you have to go to work, Captain." Tony placed the little cap on him with a smirk and was definitely in a daze once he saw the man wearing his army uniform.

"Or I can stay here with you." Steve reasoned then kissed his neck softly.

"Cappy, I love you but you gotta go." Tony giggled.

"I love you Tony Stark." Steve looked at him.

"I love you Steve Rogers." Tony smiled then kissed him just to shove him towards the door. "Now go you brute and don't start making excuses." He waved a finger at him as he gave him a look once he got the soldier out the door. "Besides, if you go to work then maybe I'll reward you when you come back, Captain." He purred as he looked up at him with a hum and a lustful yet also innocent look.

Steve hummed as he looked down at him and held his hips gently. "Ya can't say stuff like that to me then 'cept me to go to work." He groaned.

"How about this." Tony hummed as he was playing with the soldiers army uniform while admiring it also. "Every night that you come home late, you can wake me up and I'll love you in whatever way you want and like." He looked up at him and gave him a look while the soldier purred.

"Alright well I gotta go to work." Steve kissed him so suddenly then rushed off while Tony jumped then laughed at him just to shut the door and hang out in his apartment until he comes back.

Tony does go to college and he also is technically supposed to be living on campus but the blonde lives close enough that he crashes there and still gets to spend time with him too which is a win.
************************************************
Steve got back to his apartment very late just to walk in and sigh as he ate some food that he just made then headed to his room just to stop short when he saw the brunette there.

He walked over just to take off the covers on him then groan and curse as the man was naked so he definitely missed out on that part.

He then took something out of his pocket just to look at him softly then hide it somewhere and took off some of his clothes and got into bed with the genius just ti pull him close to kiss him then fell asleep.
___________________________________
Tony woke up just to gasp when he felt someone and instantly moved away as he covered himself up but sighed in immense relief when he saw his boyfriend.

"Oh it's you." Tony hummed.

"Who else would it be?" Steve scoffed at him.

"I don't know." Tony shrugged then moved back over to him and kissed him. "Good morning Cappy." He smiled at him.

"Good morning mon amore." Steve smiled back at him with a hum then hid him under the covers instantly when he heard someone coming to the door to his apartment.

"Hey! Steve!" Tony gasped as he tried to get out but the blonde wouldn't let him.

"Hold on, I hear someone." Steve kept him under just to get up, put some clothes on, head over to his door, and open it. "Uh, hi... who are you?" He looked at him curiously.

"Hey Tony!" The man called out for him while the brunette gasped then rushed to get up and get dressed just to run over to them and jump on him.

"Hey!" The man gasped then scoffed at him. "Ya know, I know you want to spend some time with your boyfriend and all that but the people at the college are starting to get suspicious and ask questions as to why you aren't there at night, or barely ever." He scoffed as he gave him a look.

"I thought you said you talked to them about it." Steve turned to his boyfriend instantly as he gave him a look.

"Alright, now Cappy, hear me out alright?" Tony reasoned with him.

"James Rhodes but most people call me Rhodey." The man introduced himself.

Steve stopped short then looked at him and once he heard his name, he could make the connection that it was the Colonel.

"Steve." The Captain held out his hand to shake his.

"I know who you are Captain America." Rhodey scoffed. "Tony's my best friend so it's law that he tells me everything." He informed proudly.

"Noted." Steve hummed.

"But come on Tones, class starts in a couple minutes so move." Rhodey groaned at him.

Tony gasped then rushed around to get his stuff just to give the blonde a quick kiss and "I love you" then head out with his best friend to go to class.

"Have fun." Steve called out but they already left so he sighed then headed down to the base to see if he could work during the day time rather than at night.
___________________________________
By now, it's been four years of them being together and they were still dating. Sure they had some fights and stuff but otherwise, they were alright because they always made up with one another.
___________________________________
Tony had gotten to the blondes apartment and sat on the couch as he waited for the man to come back while he hugged himself tightly.
************************************************
Steve got home at around 6 just to find the brunette sitting on the couch in his apartment.

"Tony, did you miss school?" Steve gaped while the genius nodded his head softly. "Tony stop cutting, you're a genius yes, but you can still learn with the others." He lightly scolded him as he walked over to the man and looked at him but stopped short when he saw his eyes were ted and puffy. "Are you alright mon amore?" He looked at him worriedly.

"No." Tony sniffled as he shook his head furiously.

"What's wrong?" Steve wiped some of his tears away as he loomed at him softly.

"My parents." Tony sniffled.

"What about them?" Steve furrowed his brows.

"They're dead Cappy." Tony cried then hugged him tightly as he clung onto him and cried in his neck.

Steve gasped from the news but also the hug while he hugged the man back and started to think.

"Alright, come on. Let's get you something to drink and eat." Steve picked him up just to walk over to the kitchen and look for some food to make the man something as he held him and soothed him.

"Cappy?" Tony turned to him once he finished drinking some water.

"What is it mon amore?" Steve looked at him instantly.

"Love me." Tony got into his lap just to play with the collar of his shirt and move his face in his neck.

"Come on love, that's not such a good idea right now." Steve reasoned with him.

"Please Cappy?" Tony whined. "I just... help me forget about this." He mumbled. "Please?"

"You just lost your parents and you want to have sex?" Steve eyed him. "I don't know about you but to me, sex is for more of a celebration than loss." He reasoned.

Tony just hugged him tightly as he cried. "I just miss them Cappy. I even caused it too." He cried.

"What?" Steve looked at him instantly.

"My dad and I, we were in a fight before he left and I didn't say goodbye to him or anything like that, in fact... I said that I hated him." Tony mumbled.

"Tony, that's not your fault and you know that." Steve spoke softly as he looked at him.

"Cappy, hold me... please?" Tony mumbled as he looked at him heartbrokenly so the blonde did exactly what he asked for.

"Of course mon amore." Steve held him and soothed him until the man just fell asleep so he carried him over to his bed then laid him down gently while he went into the kitchen to think. "Bucky." He breathed out as he knew who it was, he knew exactly who it was and the date just slipped past him as he was in the wonderful Heaven that was actually being with the billionaire that he forgot all about his parents' death and his best friend.

"Well shit." Steve cursed just to sit there and think until he fell asleep.
___________________________________
Tony took some time to grieve but the brunette was confusing.

One minute, he would be blaming himself and beating himself over the death of his parents while the next minute, he hates his father and is glad that he's dead.

But either way, Steve was there helping him through it no matter what.
___________________________________
After a year had passed, Steve had planned something and was just waiting for the perfect moment at dinner.

"What's wrong?" Tony chuckled as they were now heading back to the blondes apartment together and the man seemed far off.

"Come on." Steve pulled him along so they could make it quickly to his place just to sit the man down and look at him. "Okay." He took a deep breath then knelt down in front of him and held out a little box for the man. "Tony Stark-"

"Yes!" Tony blurted out instantly while the blonde didn't even get to ask the question before he interrupted him with an answer.

"Will you-"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Tony beamed as he was giddy in his seat now.

"Do me the honor-"

"Yes, Cappy! Yes!" Tony exclaimed then rushed over to him and snatched the box from his hands.

"Of accepting my hand-"

"Oooh!" Tony hummed when he saw the ring and preened just to put it on his finger and admire it.

"In marriage?" Steve finished with a chuckle as he saw the man already wearing it and looking at it.

"Hmm, Cappy." Tony hummed just to turn around and pounce on the soldier while Steve gasped then kissed him back instantly just for them to frantically start getting their clothes off and stumbling towards the bedroom together.

"Hmm, Captain Rogers." Tony hummed just to roam his chest as he looked up at him then pulled him down for a heated kiss as he spread his legs for him.

Steve growled from the title then kissed him instantly just to hold his hips, line up to him, and start a slow yet pounding rhythm.
___________________________________
"Good morning Cappy." Tony smiled once he woke up and saw him.

"Good morning mon amore." Steve smiled back.

Tony moved closer to him just to place his hands on his chest as he looked up at him with a hum. "I love you Cappy."

"I love you Tony." Steve smiled just to kiss him softly.

That day, the two talked wedding plans and who was invited just to realize that they basically have no one except for Rhodey who was now both of their mutual friends.
___________________________________
The two got married somewhere somewhat far because it was still in the past so of course people are gonna be against gay marriage still but Rhodey was there as a witness so life was good.

They both stayed married for the rest of their lives and stayed madly in love as well.
___________________________________
"Cap?" Sam asked once he walked over to him.

"Hi, Sam." Steve spoke then turned to him with a smirk.

"So, did something go wrong or did something go right?" Sam smirked back at him.

"Well, after I put the stones back, I thought... maybe... I'll try some of that life Tony was telling me to get." Steve hummed.

"How'd that work out for ya?" Sam asked.

"It was beautiful." Steve smiled.

"Good. I'm happy for you." Sam smiled. "Truly." He emphasized.

"Thank you." Steve hummed.

"Only thing bumming me out is the fact that I have to live in a world without Captain America." Sam sighed as he gave him a look then looked out the lake.

"Oh." Steve spoke then turned slightly in his seat just to reach around and pick something up to hand to the Falcon. "That reminds me." He hummed then opened it up to reveal the shield that he spent probably three quarters of his life carrying around. "Hmm, try it on." He looked at him softly. 

Sam looked at it just to look at Bucky who nodded his head softly and he took it and put it on. 

"How does it feel?" Steve looked up at him curiously. 

"Like it's someone else's." Sam looked back at him. 

"It isn't." Steve hummed. 

Sam took a deep breath just to sigh and look down at the shield just to look back at him, "thank you," he looked very grateful and honored, "I'll do my best." He assured. 

Steve reached his hand out just to shake his hand then place his other hand on his for more security. 

"That's why it's yours." Steve smiled and patted his hand in assurance. 

"You wanna tell me about her?" Sam smirked as he gave him a look once he saw the wedding band on his finger. 

Steve let go of his hand and with a sigh and a small smirk he spoke, "no." He hummed then looked off at the lake. "No, I don't think I will." He smiled softly. 
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Some old jazz music was playing softly in a nice little suburban home and once you got a good enough look into it, you could see two people dancing together, those two people being Steve and Tony who were listening to some music. 

Steve was resting his cheek on the brunette's head gently when he moved his head slightly to look at him and Tony looked up to look at him as well. 

Steve smiled softly at him, Tony returning the loving smile as well, then the two kissed softly and continued dancing. 
___________________________________
Bam! 

I legit found this idea off of Instagram actually and I loved it so I decided to try and attempt to write something that would fit some people's needs of reading this so I really hope you enjoy it!!! 

Have a wonderful day!!! 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

925 10 10
#Marvel One-Shots Lots of Marvel one shots requests open I don't agree with some ships, and I don't write lots of straight stuff. Most of this is go...
101K 2.4K 39
You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix of a huge fantasy world. You will experie...
Marvel x male reader Iamrhehandcrusher

Любовные романы

19.9K 115 22
this will be male x male reader and male x male I will probably do poly relationships too so yeah bye probably won't upload a lot so sorry These ar...
82.7K 1.5K 42
basically what the title says i do take requests, i will probably write smut, but it might not be good for I have never written smut before so, and...