Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

بواسطة _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... المزيد

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

45

345 43 5
بواسطة _manyav_

Beghar

The weather was cloudy. There was no glimpse of sun in the sky. The sky was black as if mother nature was sad too, can feel the RC's pain.

After having water, everyone starts walking slowly as everyone was exhausted and there was no energy left in body as well as brain.
Anirudh and Binoy were holding Trilochan, while Neeya was by Anirudh's side holding Batuk's hand and Somnath with them.

"Anirudh babu!" A man voice stopped them and turned around to find Saurabh and Sampoorna with worried face who were walking towards them.
Sampoorna quickly hugs Neeya trying to console her while Saurabh touches Binoy's and Trilochan's feet before facing Anirudh.

"Neeya. Tu to bheegi hui h. Tum chalo. Teri tabiyat kharab ho jaegi." "- nhi Mai theek hu sampoorna."

"Nhi! Anirudh babu. Aap log humare sath chalie, humare ghar." Saurabh requests.
Anirudh hesitates and looks at Neeya to find her standing in shocked state.

"Nhi Saurabh, hum tumhare sath nhi ja skte-" "-Nhi ja skte ya jana nhi chahte?"

"Ha. Chalie na. Mausam bhi shi nhi lag rha. Baarish aasakti h kabhi bhi." Sampoorna says covering her face with ghunghat.

Anirudh sighs and hold Saurabh's shoulder. "Aisa nhi h Saurabh ki hum aana nhi chahte. Hum bas tumhe ya kisi aur ko koi takleef nhi dena chahte."

"Isme takleef kaisi Anirudh babu. Aap humare sath rhe, isse accha humare lie aur kya hoga." He says looking at everyone.

"Mai samajhta hu Saurabh lekin tum bhi humare halaat samjho. Mai nhi chahta ki humare wjh se koi musibat aae." "Par Anirudh babu-" "-Saurabh! Mera kaha nhi manoge!" He orders and Saurabh nods.
Anirudh sighs with heavy heart. He knew Saurabh was not happy, but his safety matters the most.

"Par aap log rhenge kaha?" Sampoorna ask holding Neeya's hand.
Neeya looks at Anirudh and then says,"hum Baba ke purane Vidyalaya mai reh lenge. Waise bhi wo khaali padha hai."

"Lekin Neeya, waha to bahut ganda hai-" "-sab ho jaega Sampoorna. Ab tum aur Saurabh ji, aaplog chinta karna band kijie. Durga ma h humare sath. Hmm?" They nod.

But still Saurabh and Sampoorna were concerned, they wanted to help but they weren't able to.
They see Roy Chowdhury walking away with their heavy heart...

Neeya and others reach the Vidyalaya to find Sujata standing there.

"Ma..?"
Sujata looks at her and Neeya quickly runs and hugs her. Sujata hugs her child tightly like saving her from all the bad deed of the world. Mother's hug and lap is the cure for every pain, whether it's physical or emotional.
Neeya sniffs and fakes a smile and breaks the hug.
"Ma aap yaha?"
"Meri beti aur jamai babu musibat mai the, to kaise na aati. Aur mujhe pata tha ki tum yhi aaogi.....akhir boore waqt mai to apne hi kaam aate h na?"
Sujata says looking at Trilochan who was lost with worry lines all over his face.
She looks at her daughter and caress her face and Neeya nods smiling with tears.

Sujata walks to Trilochan and Binoy, facing away from them holding her ghoonghat to cover her face. She folds her hand to them. "Janti hu bura samay hai, aur bolne se, ya dilasa dene se dukh kam nhi hoga,...lekin himmat rakhna hi sabse badi taakat hoti h....agar insaan himmat na haare, aur majbooti se khada rhe, to badi si badi vipada bhi use nhi todh paegi....janti hu mujhe ye sab bolne ka adhikar nahi hai, par ek insaan hone ke naate, Neeya ki ma hone ke naate bol rhi hu."

Anirudh walks and touch her feet and Sujata blesses him.

Neeya looks at her husband only to find him lost. She knew he is feeling guilty, very low, and very demotivated.

She looked at Binoy, who was not like he used to be, calm, but there was pain behind those glasses, a tension for his family; Trilochan, who seemed to be completely shattered after what happened today, he was hurt how his own people treated him, how his long earning respect and love shattered in just a moment; Batuk and Somnath, they weren't much concerned but scared.

Neeya sighs. She know she need to be strong for her family who means more than the world to her.

She hold Trilochan by his shoulder in support and makes him sit on nearby bench.

She quickly walks in and find some old ink bottle and a wood board lying on floor. She cleaned it with her saree pallu and started writing on it with ink she found.

After writing she walks out to find everyone sitting on the ground with sad face and Sujata standing nearby.

She sighs walking to Trilochan and Binoy and speaks,"Kaka ji, baba, mai janti hu ki aaj Jo hua usne ap dono ke Dil ko bahut thens pahuchai hai. Par baba, kaka ji, ye waqt aise udaas baithne ka nhi hai. Himmat haarne ka nhi hai. Ye waqt hume aur majboot rehne ka h.
Zindagi mai to aise utaar chadhaav aate hai aur jab humari koi galti hi nhi hai, to aise udaas baithke haar q maan na..aise to us kamal ko lagega ki hum haar gae hai aur aisa hai nhi. Hum Roy chowdhary h, Jeet humare khoon mai h. Hai na?.." Binoy looks at her hearing his own dialogue.

"...Kaka ji, baba, aap dono agar aise haar maan jaenge to...to ye ladhai hum kaise ladhenge."
Trilochan and Binoy looks at her.

"Kaka ji, yhi wo samay hota hai jo insaan ko aur majboot banati hai, humare andar chupe sahas ko bahar laati h. Lekin hume bhi aise kamjor nhi padhna hai...."

She holds out the wood board to Trilochan who looks at it with tears in his eyes.
On it was written:-

রায়চৌধুরী বাড়ি
(Roy Chowdhury House)

"Ghar to whi hota hai na kaka ji jis chaar divaar ke andar saare parivaar ka saath ho aur pyaar se ho.?" She says smiling and softly looking at him.

"Kaka ji, dekhiega ki bahut jald ek waqt aaega jab hum apne ghar mai honge, hum sab saath mai... aur sab pehle ki trh shaant ho jaega."

She keeps the wood board on his hand smiling. Trilochan looks at it and tears falls on it.
"Abhi filhal yhi humara ashiyana hai, aur dekhiega kaka ji, hum is jagah mai bhi apne pyaar aur Saath se poore ghar mai jaan daal denge-"

"-Bas karo Neeya!" Sudden loud voice of Anirudh makes Neeya surprisingly shocked.
She looks at him only to find him glancing at her in anger and tears.

He walks to her. "Anirudh ji-" "-Bas Neeya! Bas karo ye sab!" He takes the wood board and throws it away, making Neeya shattered.

She looks at the broken board lying down and tears fill in her eyes.
"Ye khud ko, hum sabko jootha dilasa dena band karo!"

"Anirudh ji..."

"Tum janti ho hum kaise halat mai phans gae hai. Na paise hai, na khane ka kuch, kuch nhi h humare paas. Kaise rhenge hum? Kaise? Aur tum...." Anirudh looks away in anger, clenching his fist.

And she turns around, controlling and calming herself. She knew that her husband is tensed and stressed, but still it hurts her.
She closes her eyes letting all the tears flow which she was holding back with so much effort. She sniffs and wipes her tears away.

"Ma. Aap sabko ghar le jaie. Tab tak mai yaha sab shi krti hu."
"Par Shona, tum yaha akele-" "-Please Ma. Jaie. Jab sab shi ho jaega, tab mai khud aaungi. Aap le jaie inhe, inka dhyaan rakhiega. Batuk aur Some ko doodh de dijiega. Raat ka waqt h. Aur kaka ko dawa Leni hoti h. Unhe Kuch khila dijiega. Aur baba aur inko bhi dekh lijiega."

She glances at Anirudh to find him fuming in anger and tears. She was hurt. She kept looking at him in hope that he will look at her with his concerned eyes, nod at her, will Console her with his eyes.....but he didnt.
And then she walks in.

Anirudh looks at his wife going in. He exhales sharply all his pain and opens his fist which was clenched closed.

"Chalie aap log. Kuch kha pilijie." Sujata says and everyone starts walking towards Neeya's place.

Her voice was playing in his mind and he felt kind of motivated.
His leg stopped at a track.

"Anirudh Babu?"
Ma calls him out.

"Ma. Ap log jaiye, mai Neeya ke sath hu."

Sujata nods and walks away from there with others.

He was still feeling angry, but when he reconsider those things Neeya said, he felt calm, but also furious and guilty for shouting at her. He didn't understand that what she is going through after all those chaos from crowd and still she is smiling, just to keep him and others motivated.

He turns around and walks back to vidyalaya and in only to find Neeya shifting all the things around and doing some cleaning stuff. Her hair was now in a perfect messy bun and her pallu was tucked in her waist. Seems like wind dried her out.

It would be a lie to say that she didn't looked beautiful in this mess. She never fails to impress him by her beauty and that signifies how much he loves her.
He wasn't getting how to apologise, what to say, so he walked and picked a cloth lying nearby and starts cleaning and dusting.

Neey looks at him but she was in no mood to talk to him and quietly kept doing her work.

Anirudh looks at her and finds her in really quite and serious mood and he knew he messed the things up.
He slowly walks to her and as he reach to her, she turns and walks away cleaning the other window, dusting the spider web and other dust off.

Anirudh sighs, and again walks to her but she again moves away.

Now Neeya was too enjoying it, though still she was angry.
She again starts doing her work.
She picks up the broom when Anirudh calls her softly, moving closer to her, making her shiver but she quickly turns around and throws the broom at his hand taking Anirudh by surprise.
She glare at him and signals to the ground as of telling him to starts cleaning and again turns around and starts dusting.

Anirudh looks at his hand with broom. This kind of made him anger as he was anyways frustrated.

He starts cleaning the ground and ignoring Neeya.
Few minutes passed and still Anirudh was busy in dusting and sweeping in anger, making Neeya looking at him.

Few more minutes passed..

Few more...

Both being jiddi didn't look at each other as they both were in anger.
Anirudh was anyways frustrated with what happened today, and nothing was working out, while Neeya was too angry with him for shouting at her for no reason.

Now almost the house was cleaned and still Anirudh hasn't approached her.
Neeya glances at Anirudh thinking why he isn't coming to her, to pursuade her. But she can clearly see this shrinked nose cuz of anger.

She sighs and walks by him trying to attract his attention but he doesn't give her any attention.
Anirudh looks at her walking away fuming and he ignores her.

Now she was really upset and angry.
The dusting was finally done and Anirudh was still busy in cleaning.

Neeya takes the stool and stands on it to pull out the box that her baba kept on the cupboard which consist some household things, just if there is necessity.
She tip toes and tries to grab it.

Anirudh looks on worry and walks to her,"Neeya utro, gir jaogi." He said bluntly.

"Q?.....apko kya karna hai? Aap to gussa h na?..." She says trying to catch the box.
"Neeya tum bahut jiddi ho. Tumhara naam Neeya Roy Chowdhury se badal ke Mrs Jiddi rakhna padega."

Neeya looks on in anger and turns around saying,"kya? Jiddi!?....to aap kaun se kam hai Mr khadoos Rakshash....jaaie aap..." Saying this she turns away and starts to hold out the box.

"Dekho mai janta hu tumhe meri bahon mai girna pasand h aur islie uppar chadhti ho taaki tum giro aur mai pakadh lu-" "-oho..ho...rukie rukie." Neeya turns to him keeping her one hand on her waist and pointing index finger at him. "Mujhe koi shauk nhi h. Agar itna h to aap aaye hi kyu h daudhke mujhe pakadhne? Balki aapko shauq h ki Mai giru apke uppar. Aur ha, koi jarurat nhi h itna pyaar dikhane ki....huhh!" She teasingly makes face at him and again turns away.

"Haee ye ladhki...."Anirudh mumbles under his breath but this is what makes him fall for her more and more. Her angerness, stubbornness, her scolding, teasing and now it completely made him forget his anger.

He clears his throat and orders her in harsh voice,"Neeche aao!" "Nhi!."
"Neeya-" "-Nhi!"

"Aise nhi manogi tum."
Neeya catch the box and she was going to turn when Anirudh shakes the stool with his foot making her stumble due to her loss in balance and box falls from her hand. Before her body can fall, it collides with Anirudh's and he catches her tightly.

Neeya opens her eyes only to find Anirudh smirking at her, and it makes her more angry.
She tries to get out of his grip but his grip only tightens around her back and waist.
"Anirudh ji chodhie!-" "-na na...kya keh rhi thi tum. Huhh...khadoos..rakshash... Pyaar na kro..."
"Ha to aap mujhe jabardasti giraenge? Dekha, Mera ni apka shauq h ki Mai giru!"

Anirudh eyes her in anger but his anger softens as his eyes falls on a bruise mark on her collarbone. That's when memory of Neeya being molested by villagers hit him making him feel guilty.

He, holding her sits down, making her sit on his lap.
"Anirudh ji-" "- shh." Anirudh silence her and lightly removes her pallu slightly from her shoulder and touches her bruise slightly making Neeya wince.

At this, tears form in his eyes. Now there was no anger, but guilt, weakness, like he has lost, lost to take care of his family, his wife, lost as a son, brother and a husband.

"Anirudh ji.." at this, Anirudh finally broke down and tears start flowing off. He was afraid. He was scared, be didn't want to show it but he was.

Neeya very well knows this. She cups his face and hugs him tightly.
"Anirudh ji...please shaant ho jaie.."

"Sorry Neeya....sab khatm ho gya aaj.
....mai haar...gaya....Mai ek..accha beta ni ban paya.....ek accha...pati ni ban paya....aaj hum...sabkuch Hawa baithe hai......Kuch nhi...hh.."

"-anirudh ji...aisa ni hai-"

"-maine tumpe bhi gussa kia....mai haar...haar gaya...mai....hhh....-"

"-Anirudh ji...bas...." She breaks the hug and cups his crying face. She can clearly see how broken he was. Her heart was only throbbing with pain seeing him this way.
"Anirudh ji..."
She calls him out softly and he looks at her with his teary eyes.

Neeya wipes his tears away moving her head in no. "Nahi Anirudh ji...aaj aap haare nahi hai..."

"-Neeya-"

"-pehle meri baat sunie.. aaj Jo hua, wo apki haar nahi hai. Bas bura waqt hai...Jo nikal jaega, aur jald niklega. Waqt humesha ek sa to rehta nahi na."

Outside, the cloud starts thundering. It was drizzling outside with heavy winds.

"Aur yhi baat aapki....to sunie." She makes him look in her eyes.
"Aapse behtar beta, Bhai aur patio is duniya mai shayad hi koi ho...samjhe aap." There was this fire in her eyes, the determination that was making Anirudh feel determined, encouraged.
"Jo beta apne kaka ke samman ke lie sabse ladh jae, apne baba ka Sapna poora karke unhe garv karae, wo beta kabhi bekaar ni ho skta.. Aur pati...shayad mujhe 1000 janm mai bhi apse accha pati na mile...Jo apni patni ke aatmasamman ke lie ladh jae duniya se, Jo apni patni ko smjhe, uska Saath de, usey apne Barabar samjhe....aisa pati ke lie to shayad 16 somwar ke vrat bhi Kam ho...aur Mai to bahut khishnaseeb ko ki mujhe Bina kisi vrat ke aisa pati Mila..." At this Anirudh chuckled.

"Islie, aap jaise bhi ho, khadoos, nakchade, lekin aap sabse acche hai...wo Kya kehte hai...Unnik...... unique.. wo ho aap."

At this Anirudh smiles. "Ab hume sath milke bas is samay ko Paar krna hai, aur dekhiega, jald hi sab theek ho jaega." Anirudh pulls his wife and brace her tightly thanking all the god in the universe for blessing him with her. Neeya hugs him back and pats his back.

'mai sab theek karke rahunga...kaka aur baba ke badnaami aur Neeya ke ijjat oe daag ka badla leke rhunga Mai...mere hote hue kisi ko Kuch ni hone dunga...Kuch ni...."

Upcoming track:-
More of mahila shashaktikaran..
Rule of Kamal and gang...
More problems for RC.....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.1K 1.3K 16
" Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world " - ALBERT EINSTEIN Imagining different moments...
29.6K 2.7K 51
Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. Now, she has achieved her and Anirudh's dream-being the first f...
40.1K 3K 37
OS AND TS series.... My writing will make u cry, laugh, emotional etc.. #1 Anirudh... 18/08/22 #8 bondita.... 9/08/22 #2 ts... 15/1/23 #5 aurrabhatn...
37.9K 1.9K 15
Bondita Roy Chaudhary is on the path to become a barrister, just like her "Pati Babu". She is going to take the very first step of their dream by joi...