Fates A B****

By vanban13

Han Jisung has been alive for 358 years and counting. Of all the years to find a mate it has to be 2020. Not... More

Information
Playlist
Chapter One-WTF Do You Mean HuMaN?
Chapter Two-Fates A Bitch But Minho's A Bigger One
Chapter Three-Buckle Up Human Were Going On A Road-trip
Chapter Four-The Hills Are Alive
Chapter Six-Mermaids Can Be Dudes?
Chapter Seven-An Off Switch For Feelings
Chapter Eight-Minho's Feeling Some Kind Of Way
Chapter Nine-The Grand Goddess Of Fate
Chapter Ten-You're A God Chan
Thanks and the Socials
Sneak Peek :)

Chapter Five-Welcome To The Farm, Don't Eat The Animals

428 32 9
By vanban13

"Who the fuck are you?" A vicious voice snapped. Minho's voice stuck in his throat. The person was pretty but scary.

"Seungmin it's me," Felix quipped, his head popping up out of the jumble of bodies. Seungmin, apparently, relaxed his bow at the sight of the familiar fairy.

"Oh, why are you here, and who are the rest of you?" Seungmin asked, slinging his bow over his shoulder and tucking the arrow back into the quiver. Minho tried to find a more comfortable position, but so far there was an elbow in his gut and a foot wedged into his back AKA pain.

"Can you let us down first, I think I might puke," Jisung requested as the rope trap started to turn. Seungmin nodded walking off behind a tree. A second later the group fell onto the floor in a heap. Minho winced, the fall causing him to land on his wrist painfully. Of the group, the human was the only one who seemed in pain.

"Sorry about the trap, we have been having trouble with some creature lately," Seungmin apologized, watching as the 5 stood up slowly. Minho did his best to not let the pain in his wrist get the better of him.

"No worries it will be gone soon. My name is Bang Chan, this is Jisung and Changbin," Chan introduced the group, "oh and that's Minho," he said. His voice sounded warm but Minho could feel the chill.

"Vampire, wolf and human I see. What are you?" Seungmin asked, looking at Chan curiously.

Jisung and Changbin shrugged in sync, "He's an oracle type thing," they said together. Everyone, including Minho, turned to look at Chan. Chan was just deadpanning into the distance.

"An oracle thing?" Seungmin asked confused. Minho held back giggles, even the magical world was complicated and confusing.

"Yeah, he's not an oracle but get's weird dreams and can basically predict the future," Changbin explained. Chan nodding along in agreement. Minho awkwardly messed with the hem of his shirt, this conversation proving even more how he didn't belong in this world.

"Totally makes sense," Seungmin rolled his eyes, letting his piercing gaze meet Minho's own lethal stare, "Why did you bring a human to Levanter?" The fairy asked next, scanning the human head to toe. Minho felt uncomfortable under Seungmin's prying eyes. He expected Jisung to come to his rescue. He should have known better when there was an awkward silence.

"Jisung's mate," Changbin of all people answered

"I see, well follow me to Minsee's, she is the important one here," Seungmin waved a hand asking the group to follow him. The four did. Felix and Seungmin chatting happily. Minho glared as the fairy and werewolf held hands, jealousy creeping up his throat slowly.

Jisung was watching Minho, emotions a mix of anger, sadness and longing. It was hard for him not to want Minho. The human was indeed beautiful and biologically Jisung was pulled towards him.

"Who is Minsee exactly, she has been mentioned but no one ever explained?" Chan asked, pulling Jisung out of his thoughts. Seungmin sighed heavily.

"She's the bane of my existence, aka my older sister. She's an animal fairy, a powerful one at that. She is friends with a god so she is special. Minsee is the protector of the entire midnight forest of Levanter," Seungmin explained leading the group along a hidden trail.

"Are you an animal fairy?" Jisung asked, eyes glancing over the bow and quiver strapped to Seungmin's back. Seungmin shook his head with a laugh.

"Warrior fairy. This is it, Minsee is.....weird......compliment her animals and she will like you," Seungmin said. Ahead of the group was a large cabin with walls mostly made of glass and two stories. There was a large lake some yards away, glittering waters and strong trees were all they could see.

"Minsee where the hell are you?" Seungmin called out looking around and up. Minho didn't understand why he was looking up until a person dropped a few feet in front of him, startling the entire group.

"A little birdie told me I had guests," a girl, who they presumed to be Minsee laughed. She was tall with long brown hair tied back. She was dressed in a pair of Capri jeans and a brown tee shirt with the back missing. Strong wings were standing at attention between her shoulder blades.

"And by that you mean an actual birdie right?" Minho asked, a small smile as he watched a few birds fly around Minsee and grab her hair.

"You are correct, little human. I heard about you from my friend Alex. On your way to see Sianna?" Minho watched in awe as Minsee floated up, her wings lifting her off the ground so she could fly around the group's head.

"I thought fairies can't fly all the way? Wings too weak and all," Changbin pointed out, a finger pointing at Minsee and following her around. Minsee giggled.

"She is one of the lucky bitches that can," Seungmin said, glaring at his sister. Minsee just laughed landing next to Chan and poking his cheek.

"Aren't you cheery?" Chan said watching the fairy fly away.

"Not usually, the baby birds finally flew today. Would you like to meet the animals?" She asked, eyes sparkling.

"Please!" Minho yelled, everyone turned to look at him. Minsee smiled, dropping to the floor and grabbing Minho and Jisung.

"I already know your animals Minnie, can we go see Jinnie?" Felix asked. Seungmin looked around awkwardly.

"Who's that," Seungmin deadpanned, taking off into the forest. Felix was hopping behind him.

"This way, we shall visit the stable first," Minsee cheered.

The stables were not typical stables, a large barn with an open back, it housed two animals, a slick black Pegasus and a shimmering glowing white unicorn. Minho was astonished, these things actually existed.

"This beauty in black is Abraxnox, I have had him for a while, he hurt his wing when he was little so he can't fly too well or too far. He mostly hangs on the ground and complains about being coped up," Minsee reached out a hand and the Pegasus nuzzled into her palm. Minho stepped forward, mesmerized by the beautiful creature. He was startled by another large animal running up next to the Pegasus. Minho wanted to laugh as the Pegasus actually rolled his eyes and stalked away.

"They are beautiful.." Minho whispered, the other three not so surprised in seeing these mythical creatures.

"This is Illusione, beautiful right. Abraxnox finds him annoying but he's just a baby!" Minsee explained motioning for Minho to step up next to her. As Minho laid a hand on the Unicorn he was amazed by how soft it was.

"I have never seen a Unicorn this close, they are usually so skittish," Jisung said, stepping up next to Minho to pet the animal.

"They usually are, Illusione has grown up with me so he's not skittish to people I know," Minsee explained.

"Makes sense," Chan said quietly, still admiring the creatures from a distance. Before anyone could ask Minsee another question a dog sized reptile ran through the half barn. Leaving a trail of fire as it scurried through the barn and out the other side.

"Oh shit Hephaestus!!!" Minsee yelled chasing after the weird reptile. The four other people started trying to stomp out the small trail of fire while Minsee scooped up the animal.

"What the hell?" Changbin said, the fire finally going out under their feet.

"I'm sorry, he's so little and really can't control his fire. Silly little Phestus!!" Minsee held the animal close to her. Minho watched with wide eyes as a little dragon head popped up and looked at them. Minho cooed, the small animals being too cute.

"Is that a fucking dragon?" Chan asked, looking more shocked then anyone else.

"Yep, Hephaestus is a little over a year old. He hurt his wing and his mom died while he was young so I took him in. Thankfully I have a Drought on my side who has good aim and puts out his accidental fires," Minsee giggles, showing off the little dragon in her arms.

"It's kind of gross how cute he is," Minho giggles, unknowingly turning Jisung's heart into a fluttering mess. Minsee laughed and watched the dragon spit a small stream of fire at Minho before jumping out of Minsee's arms and running off. Minho squealed and dodged the fire hiding behind Jisung. Jisung laughed, finding the humans' antics entertaining. Even the other two boys let out a laugh.

"You said something about a drought? Aren't those extremely rare?" Chan asked looking out at the oddly still lake. Minsee nodded, taking off in the direction of the large lake.

"I named him Hiftzurg after the Vikings character. He's old, very old and was tired of being hated and disturbed in the Ocean so we brought him here. He's like our grandpa!" Minsee said. As soon as they stepped onto the beach part of the lake Minsee was soaked by water, a large scaled creature rising from the lake. Minho was terrified, the creature was huge and looked like a limbless dragon.

"Holy shit, he's scary," Minho said looking up at the large creature with wide eyes. Jisung grabbed his hand, Minho too scared to reject the comforting touch.

"He's a big baby," Minsee shook out her hair smiling up at the large creature. The drought huffed before diving back underwater and disappearing.

"That was amazing, how did you find him?" Chan asked Minsee. Minsee hummed.

"He called out to me when I was visiting Los Angeles, very whiny," Minsee hopped off in the direction of the house.

"Seems interesting," Changbin said, giving the lake one last look before following after Minsee like everyone else.

"Our Phoenix, Festus sits in the tree outside the house," Minsee pointed to a tree, a beautiful red bird sitting on the top.

With a loud screech he burst into flames and disappeared.

"He gets reborn from ashes right?" Minho asked softly, still shocked because he just watched a bird go up in flames.

"Yep, give him an hour or so!" Minsee laughed and smiled at the group.

A soft clucking came from behind the group, everyone turned around to see a white chicken packing at a rock.

"Who's that?" Chan asked everyone now watching the chicken

"That's Sally," Seungmin explained. Him and Felix walking up to the group from the direction of the forest. The group was unable to look away from the chicken.

"What is she?" Minho asked, stepping back as the chicken looked in their direction. It's beady eyes staring into his soul.

"Just a chicken," Minsee smiled brightly, proudly staring at her chicken.

"She's kinda useless if I'm being honest but we love her," Seungmin said smiling fondly at the chicken.

"Let's have some dinner and discussion, you are welcome to room here tonight, I don't play many tricks like other fairies," The group followed admiring the massive house from inside.

"Seungmin will show you all to the guest room's, lord knows we have enough room. Be back down as soon as you can!" Minsee took off to the kitchen and Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"This way, sorry she's crazy," Seungmin led the group upstairs. He showed each person a different room. Chan and Changbin across from each other on one end of a long hallway, Minho and Jisung across from each other on the other end.

Like requested, the group was back down stairs after setting down the backpacks provided by Jeongin.

"Let's eat and discuss then you guys can shower and sleep before tomorrow!" Minsee sat at the head of a large table, the table covered in foods of all kinds.

"So, we need to get to the Goddess Sianna," Chan started, Minsee nodded happily as soon as Sianna was mentioned.

"Oh I know her quite well. My siren knows the way to her house actually," Minsee smiled, scooping some meat and starting to eat. Everyone else got their own food and began to eat.

"Your siren?" Changbin asked. Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"He's not mine. He lives in a private lake close to the house though so he's like my pet but he can't be out of water for long," Minsee said looking around at the group.

"Oh! Jeongin told me to bring you this!" Chan pulled the amulet out of his pocket and handed it to Minsee.

"Perfect, here's the deal. If you can help me I will allow Hyunjin to take you to Sianna's," Minsee offered. Minho looked at everyone in the group, all of them were ignoring the human, instead all of their eyes were locked on Minsee.

"Sounds good but what are we helping you with?" Jisung asked

"Something has been terrorizing my animals as well as the forest animals. That's why we have so many traps out," Minsee explained.

"You want it caught safely?" Jisung asked, tone serious as he looked to the animal fairy skeptically.

"Yes, it shouldn't be too hard, I'm just not the best at capturing creatures, animals usually come to me," she explained. The three boys nodded, Minho just watching them.

"I think it's a deal," Chan said, causing Minsee to nod happily.

"Perfect! Let's eat then you may start tomorrow!"

~~~

After eating the group all retired to their beds, everyone showering and changing into clothes Minsee had ready for them. Minho was happy to finally shower and be cleaned. After his shower he cuddled into the large bed set in the center of the guest room. The entire wall was glass and Minho spent an hour looking out the window. He could see fairies in the distance flying around occasional flames flying up into the sky.

With a huff he kicked off the blankets and got up, cold floor harsh against his feet. It only took him a few seconds to get to the door across the hall. With a light blush he lifted his hand and gently knocked on the door. The soft knocks echoed down the hall and Minho cringed. Minho was about to turn away when the door opened to reveal a sleepy Jisung.

Minho's breath caught as he studied the vampire. His hair was messy, the locks tangled up and mussed together. He was shirtless, sweatpants hanging low on his hips, his defined chest and abs fully on display.

"Minho what?" Jisung asked, looking at the human with squinted eyes.

"I can't sleep and I'm scared," Minho admitted, hands wringing in the hem of his shirt nervously.

"You can hang in here," Jisung opened the door wider allowing Minho to enter soundlessly. After closing the door Jisung made his way back to his bed sitting down with his back against the headboard. Minho stood in the middle of the room, watching the vampire. Jisung looked over Minho with cunning eyes.

"You gonna lay down?" Jisung asked, gesturing to the other side of the bed. Minho walked around the bed and sat down nervously. Jisung just watched.

"I'm sorry," Minho said softly, avoiding Jisung at all costs.

Jisung hummed, indicating for Minho to go on.

"I have been messing up everything in your life since I arrived. You should have just let the wolf get me," Minho said, pulling his legs to his chest and hugging them tightly. Jisung sat up, touching Minho's back gently.

"I wouldn't have let him get you in any case. You haven't ruined my life Min," Jisung assured the human. Minho leaned into the vampire, letting Jisung engulf him in a hug.

_______________________________________________________________ 2564 words wow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 601 27
One of my cuter books I've written (✅) "Why do you love him so much?" -some rando "Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him he's amazing, amazing for me...
26.5K 990 26
Seungmin has never known what love has felt like... until Lee Know. But now, Lee Know is with Han. So what will he do when he falls for both Lee Know...
81.6K 3.4K 57
[Modern AU] Han Jisung was a stalker. Due to events that stirred up in the past, he had promised to himself he would stalk as many people as he could...
49.8K 1.4K 35
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...