Being Myself with You

By DePowerful1

When Midoriya finds out that Uraraka was only using him to get closer to Bakugo, Izuku feeling betrayed goes... More

BETRAYAL 100
Bonding
Wronged
One for All's Choice
The day Izuku Midoriya fought back
Izuku vs Katsuki
Himiko vs Ochako
Two for all..?
Confrontation.
2nd lap
A Hero and A Villian
Intentions.
Feelings.
Contain the power
Question.
A new chapter
Shopping day
The teaser
Yes.
Welcome home.

Re:Start.

4.2K 87 66
By DePowerful1

"Mom! I'll be staying home for a while ok!?" Midoriya can be heard yelling at the top of his lungs from his room. A concerned Inko Midoriya responds. "O- of course! Anything you need!" As she runs off to finish errands.

As she steps out the door, she bends over to read a letter that has been placed at her door step. "Huh, that's weird, I wasn't expecting anything" she delicately opens the envelope, sliding her finger across the seal to pull out a neatly folded paper. As she unfolds it, she's overcome with confusion as she begins to read it out loud.

"What is this..? Incoming in three, two-" before she can finish, she is cut off by a swift neck-chop that knocks her out. A man stands before her, grinning wildly. "One... ah you poor woman. I'm sorry I had to do this, but you wouldn't have let me near him. And I'd prefer to avoid killing you... especially after last time."

In Midoriya's room, A exhausted and mentally strained Izuku lays on his bed, with a Himiko pacing along the bed side. "Ok smarty cinnamon, what do we do now?" Izuku falls back on to his bed, sinking even deeper into it.

"I don't know Himiko. Everything is so screwed up I don't even know anymore. If I go back I have to deal with the hatred of my classmates, which sure I'm used to but like.. No! And If I don't, then everyone has even more of a reason to hate me! It's impossible!" He sits up, a look of defeat in his eyes.

"I wish sometimes that me and you could just show up to U.A the day of the entrance exam and just start from there.." Himiko stays silent, then says "Yeah.... that would be nice."

"Well then, let's make it happen!" Upon hearing the voice that just spoke, Izuku jumped up, instantly activating OFA with Himiko doing the same before dropping to the ground out of pain.

"Ow! I guess I'm more injured from all that power usage," Himiko says to herself. The man speaks up. "Huh? Oh yeah OFA is a bitch ain't it," before letting out an airy chuckle. Both of the teenagers faces turn pale as their blood runs cold. Midoriya is the first to speak. "How do you know about that." He keeps a calm and collected voice, but inside he is panicking.

"That ain't important. Anyway you said you had a wish to go back? Well what would you do if I said I can help you. No bs or anything. Just do me a small favor when you go back, and all will be well."

"Are you kidding? Why would we believe a word you say!?" Himiko slowly stood up, anger and caution in her eyes. "You don't have to and I don't expect you to, which is why I'm gonna prove it to you."

The man slowly approaches them beginning to lift his hand. "Return by willpower!" He yells, opening a small little rift in Izuku's room. "Oh yeah and before you go.." he hands Himiko a paper. "I trust you know what to do. People will have a lot of questions with a look alike running around.." Himiko's eyes dilate as she realizes what he means, but before anything else can be said, the man yells. "Oh! Almost forgot, the name is Natsuki Subaru and don't you forget it. Have fun!"

As the two are sucked into a void of light that forces their eyes shut, its only for a moment but they feel their bodies rise in temperature, before sharply dropping. When they open their eyes again, Midoriya can't believe what he sees before him.

"U.A... no way..." Midoriya mutters, but before anything he can say anything else, he trips over a crack in the ground. 'Oh come on, Again?!' He can't  help but accept his fate, ongoing it won't hurt much, but the impact never comes. He opens his eyes to see a familiar face looking back at him. It's none other than the heart breaker, Ochako Uraraka. Himiko begins to power up instinctively as energy begins to crackle around her, but is stopped by Midoriya

"Are you ok? Sorry for using my quirk on you without permission but-"

"Put me down." He cuts her off with an icy tone. She can't help but flinch as she hears them. Like a submissive dog afraid of the yelling of their owner, she releases her hold on him before quickly walking into the building. Without saying another word, Izuku and Himiko follow.

The presentation of the practical exam could've gone much better. Since Izuku and Himiko stuck together and Himiko was never there in the first place, she took the only reasonable place she could've. Izuku's lap. After an unnecessary comment from Bakugo, the two began a shouting match much to the annoyance of a blue haired boy, who also took issue with the seating arrangement. Izuku only had one thought.

'Why me?'

———————————————————————————

"Wow.. it's so.. big." Himiko stared in awe at what was Infront of her. A giant peni-

/Take two/

"Wow.. it's so.. big." Himiko stared in awe at what was Infront of her. A giant city stood before her as she and Midoriya began stretching. "Follow my lead, Alright Himiko?" He looked behind to see the girl nod. As he got into a running position, she did the same.

"AND... BEGIN!"

As the other examinees stood in confusion,  the two users of OFA took off with energy cackling all around them. In the observation room, this did not go unnoticed.

"Hey, who's that blonde chick with freckles?" All heads turn to a screen showing two kids who were sprinting full speed at the first robots.

"Hmm.. interesting. They seem to have perfect synchronized fighting Styles as well as similar quirks." A tired looking man with yellow hair stood up. "That's impossible... just the other day I passed my quirk to Midoriya, but now it's like he mastered it over night. Not to mention that once timid boy is not present at all. As for the girl.. I'll need to keep my eye on her."

A rat bear looking thing spoke up. "Oh well. Let's see what they got!" Before slamming a giant red button.

~Back in the city~

"That's 43 for me! What about you?" Midoriya now panting asked a charging Himiko. "Hiyaa!" She yelled as she hit a robot, knocking its head clean off. "Damnit, 40!" Midoriya chucked. "Keep up ba- Himiko! I said Himiko!" Midoriya's face became a bright red as Himiko's eyes sparkled.

"Ohhhhmygoshyouweretotallygoingtocallmebabewerentyouthisisthebesydayofmylife,Imsohappyrightnow,we'removingforwardin-" she was cut off by the rumble of the city. They looked up, they saw a giant robot in the distance and a heard of people running towards them. They were also about to runaway until Midoriya heard a voice yell in pain.

"Ahh! Please! Someone help!" He turned and saw once again the girl who had cost him everything, laying there on a path to be crushed by the giant robot. It was this moment that Midoriya had his first moment of hesitation. He could let it happen. Prevent all of the pain. The misunderstanding. And he might've.

If he didn't have the damn instincts of a hero. As his body once again began to move on its own, he was shocked to find someone react before him. Looking ahead of him, he saw a blur of blonde hair, and was shocked to find that none other than Himiko Toga, the girl who hated Ochako more than anything else, was helping move the giant rock off of her.

"Izuku! You know what to do, I got this! You take care of the rest." He did indeed know what to do. As Himiko  began to lift the rock off of the trapped girl, Izuku lunged at the giant hand that had reached out to grab him. Slipping through the fingers, he ran up at speeds comparable to some of the fastest quirk users.

As he reached the head, he jumped up into the air. "Sorry robot, this ain't personal but I NEED TO RELEASE SOME STRESS!" He screamed as he brought his foot down in an axe kick, making the entire robot buckle beneath his power. As it began to collapse he lost balance, beginning a 7 story fall. As he fell, he was trying to readjust himself for a proper landing when a stray piece of shrapnel struck his leg.

"Ah!" He screamed in pain as it began to do more damage the longer it was in. Right as he was about to hit the ground, he was caught by Himiko. "I got you!" Once she landed, she gathered a small vile of his blood before removing the shrapnel (She got priorities) and having recovery girl heal him.

As the excitement and adrenaline ran out, Izuku felt a buzzing in his pocket. He pulled out his phone to see a text from All might. Simply saying:

"Meet me at the beach, we need to talk."

———————————————————————————

That's right, I'm back and still depressed as all hell, but getting better. Can I just say that if you've been someone who has read all the previous parts and still stuck with this story even after the long break, or even someone who just now found this. Thank you so much for loving this story. It makes me so happy to know that someone out there is enjoying the wonderful and quite confusing functions of my mind. You are all the best for staying with this story. And I can't thank you enough. I mean like OVER 20k? I still can't believe it. If you like this story, go give my other published stories a try. Anyway once again, thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 882 12
After Izuku and his father get involved in a car accident when he was only fourteen, he finds himself paralyzed from the waist down and stuck in a wh...
786 10 47
Izuku was seven years old when he left his old life behind. Katsuki was eight years old as he watched, staring in shock as he walked away. Seven year...
19.6K 460 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
4.1K 129 12
Uraraka was confident that she would finally confess to Midoriya. But it seems that things don't always go her way. After an unexpected event, Ur...