Dawnbreaker | Xiao x Reader

By Amy201906

A Xiao x Reader story by me (Adventures of my favorite Genshin Impact Characters from Teyvat, Mihoyo, Hoyover... More

Cast & Inspiration
Prologue
A/n for 100K Special
โญ๏ธLanded from the sky๐ŸŒŸ
โ›ˆStormterror sighting
๐ŸžExploring the town๐Ÿƒ
Meeting Venti and Diluc
The lyre and the dragon
Defeating Stormterror
Dvalin
Return the Lyre
๐Ÿฅ‚Dawn Winery๐Ÿบ
Dark Knight Hero
๐ŸบThe Wolves of Wolvedom๐ŸŒฒ
News for Diluc
Darknight's Alibi and Ally
๐ŸŽ‰Farewell party๐Ÿฅ‚
Xiangling in Springvale
Li Yue Rite of Descension
Meeting the Adepti
๐ŸƒWangshu Inn Xiao๐Ÿ‚
Meeting Zhongli
Madame Ping
Bubu Pharmecy
Floating Jade Palace
The battle with Tartaglia
Protect Liyue Harbor
โ„๏ธGanyu's training๐Ÿ
โš”๏ธTraining with Xiao๐Ÿ‘บ
๐ŸฆŠChilde's rematch๐Ÿณโš”๏ธ
Time to visit Monstadt
๐ŸƒVenti's advice and gift๐ŸŽ
โ„๏ธDragonspine Skyfrost Nail๐ŸŒจ
Xiao's meeting with Zhongli
Lantern rite Start
Meeting Xiao again
Lantern rite friends
๐ŸฎLantern Rite Comissionsโ›ฉ
Xiao the real Adeptus
Lantern Rite Games
๐ŸŽ†Lantern Rite Fireworks๐ŸŽ‡
Confession
Childe and Teucer
Ruin guards and Adeptus
Monstadt comissions again
Windblume Festival
Windblume games
Peculiar Wonderland
Xiao's birthday
Venti's quest
Albedo's research
Childe joins the team
Meeting Dainsleif
Traces of Abyss Herald
Wolvendom's field tiller
"We will be reunited"
Seriniteapot
Teapot Abode friends
Zhongli's quest
Zhongli joins the team
Wangsheng Tang Hutao
Dainsleif, Y/N, Xiao special
Windtrace event
Monstadt Nobles
Eula the Spindrift Knight
Eula's lessons
Lawrence clan & The Fatui
Mona's Apprentices
10k Reads special
Dodoco and islands
Flying and Sailing
Treasures and Lunch
More visitors
Magu Kenki and puzzles
๐ŸMeeting Kazuha (Canadian Aether)
โšก๏ธInazuma๐Ÿ”ฎ
25k Special
โ„๏ธKamisato Ayaka & comissionsโš”๏ธ
Yoimiya and comissions
A Statue of Visions
Meeting Gorou and Teppei
Teppei and friends
Kujou Sara's Challenge
Watasumi Island & Swordfish II Unit
Fort Mumei investigations
Visions and Delusions
Training and Proof
Judgment of Lightning & Eternity
Oni or Demon?
Meeting Itto
Crimson Oni, Blue Oni
Itto joins the team
Rebuild Jade Chamber
Seagazing and Ice crane
Operas and Wondercore
Test of the Sea
80K special
The chasm fields
Chasm maze
Entering Sumeru
The Second Fatui Harbinger
Fontaine
Focalors and Furina's Last dance

Dodo King surprise

524 20 10
By Amy201906

Inner child~BTS (from BTS Map of Soul 7 album)

(A/N: I almost spelled "Inner Childe" And laughed)

The Huge Bubble shield popped at once and water splashed towards us and into the sea.

I shielded the droplets with my weapon like the others.

"Goodness!" Exclaimed Jean.

"Look!" Called Klee as she ran excitedly towards a huge gramophone and some beach chairs.

The gramophone suddenly started to play a tropical tune and then stopped to allow a lady to speak.

"AHAHAHAHA! I am so glad you finally found me!" Laughed the mysterious lady's voice from the gramophone.

"You finally found this place! You Dare to Adventure here?! I knew you would show up! Destructive, playful Fire Daughter!" followed by a laugh.

"Congratulations, you have found me the one and only Dodo King! Because I am actually your mother!" Chuckled the voice, joyful and warm.

"Mommy!" Jumped Klee, surprised and happy.

"Alice?!" Jean, Albedo, Barbara, Kaeya and Diluc all asked.

"Who's Alice?" I asked, curious.

"Alice is a famous adventurer and explorer of Monstadt," Replied Jean.

"Wait, isn't she the one who wrote the Teyvat travel guide?" Asked Paimon, scratching her hair in confusion.

"Yep! That's my mommy!" Replied Klee as we continued to listen to the gramophone left behind by Alice.

"It must be so nice to have everyone here with Klee, to accompany her on her adventures," Began Alice from the recording, "I am glad my daughter has many friends and has met the amazing traveler lady! If you are already listening to this, I have already gone to another place to explore. Interesting how these islands are don't you think? The islands all tell a different story and are shaped from the ancient landscapes and the elements of Teyvat, fascinating isn't it? Klee, if you are listening to this, remember Mommy will always love you, and I do know you are doing well with the Knights. I actually check on you regularly, but you just never know!" Giggled Alice from the recording as she continued, "I would like to thank you, knights, for accompanying my daughter on her lovely adventure on this island,"

"And did you know that this island's fun games were personally designed by me? The boats, the buoys, and the fun games were all designed by me! I hope you had fun, Klee!" Replied Alice, she continued, "I hope everyone was able to have fun because even the adults have an "inner child" and are willing to go on an adventure with you and treasure hunt," replied Alice.

"Isn't it lovely to have family and friends by your side Klee? You have family and friends who love you, Klee! So remember, you are never alone, my lovely, gifted, and happy daughter!" Replied Alice.

After the recording ended, Klee wiped away her happy tears.

"I miss mommy, but I know I will meet her again soon," She replied.

"You will," we nodded towards her.

"Let's go have some fun now!" Jumped Klee as she jumped up and ran down the hill with a few Harpastum bombs.

Jean, Barbara, Razor, and Qiqi all ran after her to join the fun.

"I think I am going to rest for a bit," Decided Xiao as he lounged on one of the beach chairs.

"Me too, and then we can go swim later," I replied.

"Sounds good to me." Replied Xiao.

"I am going to brew some wine for some of you," Announced Diluc as he walked around, looking for ingredients.

"Time to go treasure hunting, and I guess I'll join Klee," Smiled Kaeya as he ran after Klee and the others.

"Time to finish this painting project." Decided Albedo as he walked away with clipboard and art supplies in hand.

I found a coconut tree on the island and climbed up with Paimon telling me to be careful.

Right as I was gonna slip, I felt something soft behind me.

"You could've just asked for help," Replied Xiao as he tipped his spear and knocked the coconuts onto the ground.

"Thank you," I replied, blushing as he carried me down.

We found some clean wooden straws Alice left behind for us and used them for the coconut drinks.

"Try the coconut with some of this coconut shot I brewed," Replied Diluc as he offered us two small cups of his new alcoholic drink.

Xiao and I each took a sip.

"Woah, it goes well with the raw coconut!" I replied.

"Indeed it does," Replied Xiao as he continued to lounge.

"Glad you like it," Smiled Diluc as he walked away to offer Jean, Albedo, and Kaeya the drink.

Xiao and I finished our drinks and Paimon wanted us to cut open the coconut to eat the fruit meat inside it.

"Alright, we can share that," I nodded as I pulled out Dawnbreaker and sliced the coconut open. I then chopped it up into equal pieces.

"Anyone want some coconut?!" I called.

"ME!" Goes Klee, Barbara, and Qiqi.

The kids all ran over towards us to have some.

"Anyone want watermelon?!" Asked Jean as she carried a watermelon towards us.

"Yes Please!" I replied.

After having some more coconut drinks and watermelon, Xiao and I went for a swim.

Paimon decided to avoid the water and join Klee in the sandcastle building and harpastum games.

"Wanna train?!" Asked Xiao, out of the blue.

"Sure, might as well practice our water fighting skills," I replied.

I closed my eyes as I stepped into the water and let the wind carry me above the water.

Xiao jumped up, dashed in the air, and simply floated ahead of me, not requiring much wind around him, unlike me.

"Lucky you as always," I replied.

"I'll go easy if you want," Replied Xiao.

"Naw, it's okay," I replied as I drew out Dawnbreaker.

Xiao took out his spear.

"Are they training?!" Asked Jean, glancing at us from the beach.

"Yep," Nodded Diluc.

"Windblade!" I yelled as the wind current struck towards Xiao.

He dodged it with a somersault and charged towards me mid-air with his spear towards me.

I jumped up and let the wind carry me.

"Nuo Dance, Evil Conquering!" Yelled Xiao as he placed on his mask.

Oh no, here comes his death ult! The raining of jade spears, Demon's Lament, and Nuo Dance.

"Windstorm!" I yelled as I conjured a cycling vortex.

A jade spear barely missed me as I was knocked off the wind below me.

SPLASH! As I landed in the water.

"Gone with the wind!" I yelled as I focused on my abilities, and conjured an incredible swirling wind vortex twister. It was larger than the previous ones I've conjured.

(Quote from: Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell's famous novel that was published in 1936)

"WOAH LOOK!" Yelled Barbara in surprise, as she tapped Jean and the others for a look.

"Nice! Go Y/N!" Cheered Kaeya.

"Goodness! That is a large vortex!" Exclaimed Jean.

"I hope Mr. Adeptus can dodge that!" Goes Klee.

Xiao stared at the vortex storming his way was in for a surprise too.

"I think you have mastered your ult." Replied Xiao, surprised and shocked.

The Adeptus managed to dash out of the way at the last second and tackled me into the water.

As we fell into the ocean, I felt Xiao reaching for me and giving me a quick peck on the cheek before pulling away.

Snap! Goes the camera Barbara carried and even Albedo was rushing to paint this moment.

"That was so cool! I got the vortex and the kiss down on the kamera!" Yelled Barbara excitedly.

"So cute!" Giggled Klee.

"When are you two going to get married?" Asked Barbara suddenly.

"Barbara, I don't think you should ask-" Began Jean, laughing awkwardly.

There was an awkward silence that followed.

"Maybe after they return to Monstadt!" Giggled Paimon as she laughed.

"Let them enjoy their vacation!" Laughs Jean.

"Okay," Laughed Barbara.

"They're still a very young couple, they don't have to worry about marriage," Replied Jean as she led the others away from Xiao and me.

Xiao's cheeks turned red like the sunset as he heard the comment.

"Hey, it's okay to be in love!" Whispered Barbara as she winked at us and walked away with Jean.

Xiao didn't say anything, he then led me up the hill.

The Adeptus had quietly hugged me from behind as we overlooked the sunset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 326 32
โ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐šข: ๐™ฐ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š•, ๐šŠ๐š•๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ. โž In every lif...
127K 3.3K 43
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
28.7K 716 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) ๐Ÿ’ซYou died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichรจ), and accompanies the traveler on t...
4.6K 218 14
โ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š , ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šž๐š–๐š‹ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š—. โž Thanks to Xiao, you've finally woken up after your thousand year sl...