kaabil

By crimson_writes

what would you do if suddenly your father says you to marry a man who is a complete stranger to you?? Eira A... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
epilogue
kaabil

1

15.1K 403 20
By crimson_writes

Ek toh isse bhulna mushkil

Upar se ammi badaam khila deti hain!!

What happens when you have a birthday in your home? You first ask your mother for a visit to your maternal family.

When she agree's to go, your greed comes to a level that you want stay at the place for day or two. And if fortunately she agrees you would pack your clothes, toothbrush, hairbrush, makeup tools to get ready the next day, something to show your cousins in short you want to carry whole home to there.

And that's what Eira did being the only daughter she did everything but the feeling of getting away from your father was stabbing her heart but she shrugged it off.

As she never go to stay for nights, she was a daddy's girl, what her father said is the final thing and should be done right away.

Akram Ibrahim was a strict father and this followed to her brother rahan they both would never let go the ladies out saying those 'what if'.

And they were just allowed to visit their nana's house and they never said anything as their paternal relatives were too hard to handle.

So, it was Eira's birthday in two days and they just couldn't wait to meet the maternal relatives in advance so they could celebrate birthday at home with her baba.

Akram and saba had two children in total one was Rehan akram Ibrahim, cute and naughty Eira akram Ibrahim.

"Ammi kab jaana hain, mein tayaar ho.!! "Eira shouted for her mother.

"Roko-" saba's word died down when the door bell rings.

" Zara dekho kaun hain saba said to Eira " Saba souted from her room.

"Ji" with this she dragged herself to door and found a man standing in front of her with a huge aura.

The man was wearing white kurta pajama and his complexion did wonders to his look

Stop Eira!!

"Ji?? "

The man cleared his throat and said

"Akram saheb hain? " I raised my eyebrows.

"Umm.... Ji hain aap ander aaye mein unhe abhi bulati ho." Saying this Eira ran and called his father.

"Aslamualaikum"was the first thing the young man did after seeing the Akram.

"Walaikum Salam Abdullah Sit what do prefer tea or coffee?? " Akram offered.

"No nothing uncle,just wanted to say baba wanted to have talk with you tonight , if you are free. We will be pleased. "Abdullah said with small smile.

"Why not, me and my son will come."Akram said with with unsure face as to why he has to visit that place when they never called us but now suddenly.

"I will take my leave uncle" with this Abdullah went with a excited heart.

**********

"Matlab usse sharam nahi aayi.hero usse itna piyaar karta hain par woh uss pagal ke piche jaa rahi thi . Poori story mein woh itna caring tha,par phir lawyer aaya aur usne divorce papers samne rakh phir...."Eira was blabbering about some noval with her cousins.

"Phir phir?! "One of the cousin asked eagerly.

"Phir kya usne divorce papers signed kya phir jaa rahi thi........." She trailed off.

"Thi, uske baad kya? " Her mami asked.

"Thi ke hero ne usse apni taraf pull kiya aur kaha 'please don't leaves, please' he literally begged her but she went. and after that i went to get ready. "Eira completed grinning as if she achieved something big and her cousins groaned in anger and went back to their work.

They all were lying on the beds later that night and this nagging feeling as if some would happen was killing Eira so she went up to Terrance for fresh air.

She stood there deep in thought when a hand startled her and she turned to see the person to face the best maami smiling back at her.

"Kya hua neend nahi aarahi?? " Her maami asked in concerned tone.

"Aarahi hain par i am feeling a nagging feeling" Eira confessed.

"Come with me " I followed.

"Let me tell you a story ,hmm?? " She suggested.

"Hmmm"

"You know I am new here" Woman said shyly.

"Yes so? " Eira asked raiseing her brows.

"So.... Let's watch a movie what say?" Maami suggested with hope fill eyes.

" Which movie? " Eira asked facing towards the television.

"My wedding movie" Maami said in happy voice.

"It is?" She asked shocked.

"It was delivered yesterday" Maami shrugged and replied.

"Allah ka shukar hain, chalo lets watch it " Eira said in relief

"Yes let me play it" Her maami said in excited voice.

And next two hours were busy in watching the wedding movie.

At last Eira got emotional and started crying suddenly and her maami too.

For it was the bride's farewell part.

Ifrah, her mami and mama were newly married. Just a month ago.

***********

It was fajr time Eira was feeling better now as she prayed. While invocation too she cried and she herself was surprised itni baarish kyu aankhon mein aaj.

She then slept with her maami as she was the best company to have at night.

She woke at seven changed in her favorite maroon salwar kameez which have golden embroidery on in. She just love all red shades her wardrobe if full of red. In short she is obsessed with red shades.

As she was combing her hairs her mami barged in and rolled her eyes seeing my dress

Eira POV

"Again this? "

"I won't change maami" I said getting her

"Please I have navy blue one wear that" She suggested.

"No! I am okay in this" I said

"But-"she started but......

"No!" I declared.

"Achaa! Do you have matching earrings? " I asked as I don't have one.

"Of course!I have to keep those just for my queen" She replied

"Can I borrow them" I pleaded

"Mera sabh tera hain bache waha hain dekho aur lelo "she said dramatically making me giggle.

"Ji "I wore those earrings than was about to tie my hair when a hand stopped

"Let them be darling you look best in open hair" maami is just so cute to be true.

"Ok bebe" I said and she waited till I got ready, than we both went down and greeted everybody.

I looked over the breakfast and I swear I was drooling,for the smell was enough to water my mouth.

The breakfast consist of halwa puri, bread with Ommelat, qeema kulcha and last my favorite tea.

We were busy in filling our tummy when bejaan asked in her sweet old voice

"Akram aur rehan ne nashta khaliya, saba?"

"Ji ammi, woh kal ka dinner kisi ke ghar pe kiya aur jab subha call kiya toh, kahaliya hain."

But, as if in a cue rehan bhai came in

"Eira chal mere saath" he ordered and I followed.

When I went out in lounge baba and some men were standing. This got me alarmed.

"Baba "rehan bhai called and signalled a finger at me and said

"You can talk"and baba came fastly and asked when rehan bhai was out of sight.

"Bachi, you Believe me?" I nodded

"You believe in my decion?"I nodded

"Would you do something if I asked you to ?" I nodded assuring baba.

"You will marry the person I choosed?" Without any doubt I nodded, as I always wanted this.

"Now?" I stilled and looked at by father.

"Eira will you?" I nodded hesitated

"I am so proud of you bachi."He said.

And I was frozed on my spot thinking what have I done.

Ya khudaya!!

**************

𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮!!

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳??

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘌𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘥𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘦𝘴?

𝘋𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘻!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
248K 9K 31
what will you do when u marry a stranger all of a sudden bcoz that's the last wish of ur father will u comply his demand or u will just reject that...
1.5M 83.2K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
82.9K 5.4K 49
COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "Whatever I am and whoever I am, I am better...