Wait, did I become Tohka Yato...

Par NotDariou

Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as o... Plus

Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!
Chapter 4: Why Me?!
Chapter 5: Wait?! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!
Chapter 6: Stop eating my children!
Chapter 7: Is that Puppet the real deal?
Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!
Chapter 9: The Princess is a Part-Timer?!
Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!
Chapter 11: So a school life with Nightmare?
Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?
Chapter 13: Princess V.S Nightmare!
Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!
Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!
Chapter 16: Hold on! Season Finale?!
Chapter 17: Huh?! A Utopia Game?
Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!
Chapter 19: Hanging out with Pinkie? or are we?
Chapter 20: What? A Sports EVENT?!
Chapter 21: Am I starting to lose it!?
Chapter 22: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 1.
Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.
Chapter 24: A Star Festival?!
Chapter 25: My slice of life as a Spirit?
Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!
Chapter 27: The Gingers' sacred duel?
Chapter 28: Huh? A Fight and Disagreement?
Chapter 29: My trauma caused by a Yuri Idol?!
Chapter 30: So it takes a man to become best girl?!

Chapter 2: What just happened?!

8.9K 232 182
Par NotDariou

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

After Tohka ran aw- I mean disappeared

Meanwhile at Fraxinus

Third PoV

Fraxinus, an airship where Ratatoskr is held at. In the main deck of the ship were a twin tailed redhead little girl that seems to resemble a middle schooler sitting on a commanding chair.

"What the heck did we just watch?" She asked.

This is Kotori Itsuka the commander of a spirit saving organization known as Ratatoskr. Despite her age, she's capable of handling the role. If anybody were to meet her for the very first time. The first thing they would do is ask the where the real commander is at.

Right now they are reviewing the footage they captured with Shido's first encounter with Tohka. On their faces left them pretty surprised.

"Frankly I have no idea Commander." Kyouhei Kannazuki the vice commander of Ratatoskr as he had his thumb on his chin. "It appears Princess was in a friendly mood."

"No shit sherlock!" Kotori shouted as she took Kannazuki's hand and twisted his fingers.

"Hhhheeeyaaaahhh!!!! Oh yes!!!" He embraced the pain.

"Tch useless." She grits her teeth. "Any luck on what happened?"

She asked the crew. The crew were consist of Kyouji Kawagoe known as Bad Marriage, Masaomi Mikimoto known as Boss, Hinako Shiizaki the nail knocker... whatever that means. Munechika Nakatsugawa the dimension breaker, seems to be a respected otaku. Kozue Minowa known as Deep Love and finally Ratatoskr's Analysis Officer Reine Murasame who away at the moment helping Shido out.

"Commander!"

"Yes Mikimoto?"

"Princess seemed to be strangely abnormal."

"Elaborate that! and don't even state any obvious things!"

"Well when we analyzed her. Her intelligence is at a low 33."

(The way they're talking about Tohka's intelligence is rather insulting)

"And?" Kotori responded irritatedly.

"Well Commander due to her low intelligence, we all sorta conclude that she would be a little barbaric and cautious on her surroundings." Shiizaki butted in the conversation.

"We never thought of her to act so casually on your brother, Commander." Kawagoe said.

"Well, that seems to be relatively good news... since we won't be too cautious when facing her the next time she appears." Kotori licks her lollipop.

"I brought him like you asked me to."

A door suddenly opened coming through it, was a woman who seemed to haven't slept in 30 years and with her was a 16 year old blue haired boy in a raizen high uniform. Reine Murusame and Shido Itsuka.

Kannazuki regain his posture as he stood straight and formally

"Thank you for taking care of him." He answered. "It's nice to meet you I am the Vice Commander Kyouhei Kannazuki."

He introduced himself.

As shocking as it seems Shido turned his head around to only found out that the Commander of this airship happens to be his little sister.

"Ko- Kotori?!"

"Surprise Onii~chan, anyways welcome to Ratatoskr." She gave her brother a warm welcome. "Moving on."

She shows a footage of Tohka being a clueless idiot as her entire body was shaking and she seemed to be scared of her surroundings.

"Now this idiot who's panicking right now is called a spirit, and you have no idea what I'm talking about are you?"

Shido shakes his head.

"Stop a for moment. Are you really the same Kotori who use to be afraid of the dark and usually begs help from your Onii~chan?"

Kotori blushed from the details Shido was giving out.

"Idiot! don't just casually spat those out of no where and Yes it's still me!"

"Oh really?"

A vein began to pop on Kotori's forehead.

"Reine!"

"Will do."

She walks up to Shido and slaps him across the face.

"OOOWWW!!!" He screamed. "Why did you do that for?"

"Duhh to bring you back to reality anyways, these women you see that are armed with realizers are the AST better known to be as the Anti-Spirit-Team."

"So in other words they kill these spirits?"

"Bingo, wow here I thought you were some kind of dense harem protagonist Shido."

Ouch.

"So how do we stop them from killing her?"

"Oh this is where we join in." She stated. "In addition with you helping us."

"Me?"

"Yes, will have to go through some training before you start this operation, So just go back to school like normal."

"Woah, slow down this is a lot to take in!"

She gets irritated as she stepped on Kannazuki's foot hard.

"OOHHH Thank you!" he fell down the floor.

"You better prepare yourself Shido. Now then tells us the details on your short encounter with Princess. What was she like? and her attitude towards you?" She questioned.

"Well she asked where she was so I simply answered."

"In a casual manner?! hmm if you didn't complete your training you would been fried from the start with a single response." She said. "Anyways we needed a bit answer from you since our data stated that her intelligence is at a 33. Even though in the footage shows her being a complete clueless idiot. Usually spirits we know of tends to be a bit cautious of it's surrounding and could be a bit aggressive after it's been provoked."

"Well after Tobiichi intervened between me and her that spirit girl just flat out and said that she wasn't in a mood to fight, that's when she use the chance to leave, the impact struck me." Shido replied.

"I see." She looks at the paused screen where it showed Tohka's confused face.

A Week Later in the Human world

Spirit World

First PoV

So here I am floating around in the spirit world hoping for the right moment for me to leave this plain.

I was very surprised that I actually became Tohka Yatogami. I guess when I snatched the crystal right off of Mio's palm, thats where it all happened. The sucky part I'm no longer a man anymore. In other words a Man's soul stuck in a woman's body. Now what am I going to do about love life? I mean Shido needs <Sandalphon> to progress the plot. I guess I'm going to have to sacrifice my manhood for this.

It seems like in the anime, spirit energy circulates the spirit's body that generates their angels and other powers. Alright the fact that Mio trick me to chose <Sandalphon>, I'm going to be stuck like this forever.

To be honest it feels like I been floating here for almost like 3 hours or so. You know what I'm heading back to the real world. Now all I gotta do is leak in some spirit energy to isekai myself there.

I started powering up as my body began to glow. Damn okay, not going to lie I'm pretty beautiful. With a bit of push, the energy that was glowing around me emitted a huge light causes myself to return to the human world.

Back in the Human world about a week later prior

Tengu City

It appears I landed myself at an alleyway. The narrow path seemed very dirty with some dirty water puddles and a stinky trash bin. gross.

I quickly disguise my outfit to a Raizen high girl uniform. I'm going to be honest it feels a tad weird wearing it. Especially wearing panties. I mean did my astral dress had one? I hope this doesn't make a pervert.

Luckily as I exited out of the alleyway the whole scenery in the streets seems lively well. A couple of people were walking by which is normal. Looks like I successfully suppressed my powers and haven't caused a spacialquake Hahaha I'm so awesome.

The time seemed to be an early morning at around 8:00 AM ish and it's possible that time has already passed by while I disappeared which I do not get at all. It would have been useful if Mio could have explain these realities time set to me more clearly.

I sighed.

While walking my way I accidentally bumped in to someone.

Uh oh. This isn't good. Such a misfortunate.

Both of us landed our butt on the ground as we were rubbing our head together to make the pain go away. In a twisted turn of a events I bumped in to Origami Tobiichi.

"Oh that's just great." I muttered under my breath.

After Origami recovered she instinctively look at me but I turned my face to the side before she could make eye contact and recognized my face.

"Hey." She said. "I've seen you before."

"Uhh nope you got the wrong person." I raspy my voice a little so she wouldn't recognize me. "I actually have an orientation to do at school soooo."

"Could you at least show me your face?" She asked.

I try to escape but she got a hold of my sleeve.

"Hey, I asked of you to turn your head to me." She dangerously demanded.

Crap what do I do? Bingo I got it.

I cleared my throat as I pointed with my finger behind her.

"Hey! Isn't that Shido Itsuka?! and is he?! taking his shirt off??!"

Origami being a collective maniac and a stalker literally fell for it. Ha what an idiot.

I made the chance to Nigerundayo my ass outta there. Due to me being a spirit, most of my physical attribute as a human has drastically increase which means I ran at a motorcycle speed. Leaving a few dust trails behind her, I stopped by at a bakery.

This bakery was the very same one where Shido and Tohka had their first date. I went inside and the sightings were yummy. Many bread and pastries were displaced that got me all watery.

Sad news is I don't have any cash on me. Alright I don't know how many times I have complained about Mio teleporting me here but It would have been better if she packed me some money inside <Sandalphon>.

I started sulking in front of the glass behind it's panes were breads displayed, Damn I haven't eaten anything yet. Since Tohka is a heavy eater that got me famine.

"Oh, you hungry?"

That voice no way.

"If you want I could get it for you."

It is it's Shido Itsuka at my side. Oh crap I didn't switch clothes. I hope this dense protagonist doesn't recognized me.

"Yes please."

Shido call up the baker working and was making a purchase. He handed the baker some money and inexchange was Kinako bread.

"Here ya go, It's called Kinako Bread."

I snatched it from his hand started devouring it

"Woah, you really are hungry? Anyways I'm only here just to buy some snack. Wait that uniform are you by any chance a new student?"

I froze up. I began thinking of an excuse to get away from this since it was too early for me to even interact with Shido. Is it just me or did he not recognized me hahahaha.

"Oh yeah, I'm actually a transfer student from... ... ... Tokyo... yeah."

"Oh cool! the big city huh, well I'm Shido Itsuka, what's yours?"

This guy can't be real? has he not notice who I am?

"Umm... my name is... ... ... ..."

Well I can't just spat out Tohka's name just yet. Oh I got one.

"My name is... ... Mio Takamiya, pleasure of meeting you Itsuka."

"Mio huh? that's a very cute name!" He smiles.

Oh god my female hormones is kicking in. No way I'm blushing from that. Seriously I get the feeling Fraxinus is watching this and Reine right now is giving a wtf face at this. let's just say I remember the name from somehwere...

"Oh no, look at the time I need to go now," Shido said. "Anyways hope I see you in school Takamiya!"

With that Shido left the bakery.

I still had the wrapper from the kinako bread as I clutch my hand in a form of fist and my eyes in despair.

"How could a harem protagonist be this so dense?!"

You know what screw it I'm heading out now. As I walked out of the bakery the sun was still up with the clouds all cleared. Normally in regular japan, it would always be cloudy from what I saw on the internet.

As I was walking around streets of Tengu City trouble has entered my territory.

"Well... Well boys look what we have here!"

"Damn what a cutie she is."

"You think we could have some fun with her boss?"

"Oh sure we will."

Disgusting. A bunch street thugs and at this time in the morning? Geez this is a pain. I started walking away but one of the thugs grab a hold to my shoulder and brought me closer to them.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Somewhere, that doesn't stink up my bubble."

"Ooooh, feisty."

"I like this one boss"

Actually this might be a good way to practice one of my custom spirit attacks, Usually Tohka would heavily rely on her angel <Sandalphon> but this time here's trick that would blow their minds.

"Oh, those compliments make me flatter, anyways wanna see a trick?" I suggested.

"Sure thing sweetheart."

"Oh, does trick make us feel good?

"Oh it's even better." I finished

I then lifted my glowing purple pointer finger that I charged up when I told them I had a trick up my sleeve directly at them in shape of a gun.

"EAT THIS YOU PERVERTS!! GO TO HELL!" I shouted.

"SPIRIT GUN!!"

The shot fired a bright purple blast of spirit energy right directly the thugs' entire bodies, due to the power and impact of the shot, All four of them were sent back flying at a nearby store and crashed through the glass which caused a major damage to the store.

"Ha how do you like that?! Just a nifty trick I to- I mean learned!"

SPACIALQUAKES HAS BEEN DETECTED THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT SPACIALQUAKES HAS BEEN DETECDED!

Due to me releasing that attack just now, I triggered a spacialquake alarm.

Ah crap I guess I over did it again...

Well I guess it's not easy being Tohka Yatogami...

End of Chapter 2

Hey so what do you think of that change? Let me know in the comment section! Anyways I'll see you on the next chapter

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.5K 342 14
In the Date a live universe, an average student Named Shido Itsuka had his life wrapped up in the responsibilities of sealing the spirits and gifting...
146K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
7.2K 251 20
Warning: +18 content and Lemon. Mio didn't die, and Tohka stayed with him. shidou finally had his happy ending, where his loving ones stayed with him...
1.5K 15 4
A bunch of extra stories involving Rimuru and the gangs in their daily life in the world of Tensura x DATE A LIVE. You can read their development in...