𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 | 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴...

By awkwardyounginsss

This is a book of imagines filled with all y'all favorite singers , actors , rappers , and etc ! Y'all reque... More

ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɴ ‼️
ᴘᴏʟᴏ ɢ
ᴅᴀʙᴀʙʏ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ
ꜱᴛᴜɴɴᴀ 4 ᴠᴇɢᴀꜱ
ꜱᴢᴀ
ᴢᴇɴᴅᴀʏᴀ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ
ɴʟᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴘᴘᴀ 📍
ꜱᴋɪ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʟᴜᴍᴘ ɢᴏᴅ 🥷🏽
ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɴ 🧎🏾‍♀️
ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ 🐍
ᴘᴏᴏʜ ꜱʜɪᴇꜱᴛʏ
ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ ♥️
ᴘᴏᴘ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ
ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ
A/N
ᴀ ʙᴏᴏɢɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛ ᴅᴀ ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ 💪🏽
ᴊᴀʏᴅᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴠᴀꜱ
ᴀʀɪ ꜰʟᴇᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
ᴍᴜʀᴅᴀ ʙ

ʟɪʟ ᴜᴢɪ ᴠᴇʀᴛ

2.1K 22 4
By awkwardyounginsss

Symere Woods

Keira Jones

_______________________________

* NOT PROOF READ *

HEY IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG BUT HERE IS A CHAPTER TO MAKE IT UP TO YALL! 😁

Omniscient POV :

Symere and Keira had a great day and it's as the evening and Symere had went out to grab a few things and said he would be back. On time Symere came back with the junk food his girlfriend asked for and getting some things for himself as well. " Here bae I got your spicy shit and ya other stuff  " he said handing Kiera her snacks. Which Keira thanked him for as she opened the bag of Hot Cheetos and started eating. " You know I have to go to a party tonight and I want you to come " Symere said making eye contact with Kiera. " Baby you know I don't do parties like that." Kiera said in a soft tone because every-time Symere had a party or wanted to go to the club he always asked for her to come but she always said no. Since they had a great day together and she did want to make him happy so while Symere was explaining all the reasons she should go with him she cute him off and said yes to going. Which caused the short man to smile and say that they should immediately start getting ready considering it was already late in the evening.

The couple was getting ready and Symere had finished and was waiting on Kiera and now Symere was trying to be patient but he couldn't wait any longer so he went up to their shared room. " Baby what is taking so lo- " his words were cut short when he saw Kiera.

" Baby I don't think you should wear that " Symere said looking her up and down. " Yeah and why not ? " Keira smirking because she felt amazing right now and confident. " You know we could stay home and do some other things " Symere said smiling jumping his ass in the middle of the bed trying to pose to look sexy. Which made Keira laugh and shake her head and say " Get your ass up we are going to this party. I haven't went to the club with you in awhile. Let's go. Now. " Keira said in a more serious tone because she knew that once Symere was stuck on sex it took a lot to get him out of it. Since he saw how serious she was he got up and put one of his chains on Keira letting everyone know at this party that she was taken by him.

They arrive to the party

Everything was going great until Keira left Sy alone to go to the bathroom and go try to branch out and make other friends for the night but as soon as she looked back to find her boyfriend she saw him talking to some girl and you could tell what this girls intentions were. Of course jealousy poured through Keira's body as she watched her lover entertain this girl and feed into the girls fantasy that she even had a chance. So Keira did what any jealous girlfriend would. Find a girl or guy to dance with and make him jealous as well.

After a couple minutes of looking Keira found a girl to dance with.

Jamie

After a few minutes of small talk and Keira using her charm and convincing Jamie to dance with her she finally said yes. On cue a Megan Thee stallion song comes on and Kei starts going to work twerking on Jaimie and nonetheless Jaimie is catching what she's throwing. In the moment Keira forgot that she was trying to make Symere jealous.

Keira POV :

I wasn't thinking I was just having fun for the first time in awhile at a party but the was short lived once symere pulled her by the arm with a jealous and enraged face. " What the fuck are you doing ? We twerking on other niggas now ? " Symere said in that deep angry voice that would usually turn me on and it did but I didn't think it was the time to bring up my hormones right now. " You was talking to another bitch so I just did the same thing " I said shrugging my shoulders which obviously angered him more sense it seemed like I didn't care. I mean I did but I just thought I was getting back even.  " You're going to regret this " Symere said laughing before pulling my hand and leading me to the car pulling us through all these sweaty people. Finally, we made it to the car and by the way he was looking it looked like I was in for it. " You know I didn't mean for it to get out of hand but - " I said trying to explain the situation to him but he cut me off to say. " Shut the fuck up and just take this shit when you get home " Symere said. Now usually Symere was dominant but not to rough during sex but in this moment he was acting a way I had never seen him before. Mind you I wasn't complaining though because his tone and aggression had definitely caused a reaction in between my legs.

After a couple more minutes of driving and finally arriving home after some major tension in the car. He didn't even wait for me to fully get out the car before he drug me in the house and closed the door roughly behind him and immediately connecting our lips.

‼️‼️ SMUT AHEAD ‼️‼️
written by me and my friend 🕺🏽

We got home from a quiet car ride without any talking or any physical touch. He got out the car quickly without even opening it for me or checking on me. He rushed up to the door and just went in and left the door open like a baby. I rolled my eyes at his childish antics, He is acting like a teenage boy that got rejected by his crush.

I walked into the door and went to the bedroom. "Are you gonna talk to me or are you just gonna act like a child?". I said sitting next to him. He laid back on the bed with his hands under his head. "I don't know what you want me to say Kiera, i'm upset right now and i need you to accept that for the moment." He said raising his voice a little at me. I ignored him and continued to stay quiet for a moment. I suddenly had this idea to have fun with him and tease him. I climbed on him and slid my hands up and down his chest i came up to his neck and started kissing and sucking on his neck.

Omniscient

He started to breathe heavy and moved his slowly down to my waist. "Kei, what are you tryna do?" He said. " I mean you weren't talking so I decided to make some of my own noise " Kei said continuing her actions. That statement made Symere take off their clothes and throw them god knows where.

This also made Sy take charge and flip positions making her on the bottom and him on the top. As Sy proceeded kissing all down her and meeting her pussy and looking up for consent. Causing Keira to nod and Sy going further and meeting with Keira's pussy and starting  to use his tongue and pleasure her into absolute submission. Making Keira completely forget about her attempt to make Symere jealous.

As the night went on Keira had came in trials and so had Symere. Completely tiring the couple out and making them both fall asleep cuddling.

Kei learned her lesson. Never make Symere jealous... ever again ..

I HAVENT WRITTEN IN SO LONG BUT I HOPE YALL ENJOYED

VOTE & COMMENT ! 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

love lil Uzi 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 509 25
hope you like❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍
446K 6.2K 164
A book of imagines of your favorite rappers
274K 3.2K 59
look at the tags? 🎶= Show? ⚠📳= Emergency 🏠= At Home 💝= Proposal 💔= Break Up/Broke Up ☞☜= Facetime 🔴= Live 🎉🎂= Birthday 👩❤️👨= Gf and Bf 🔗=...
13.1K 221 24
Welcome to the Oneshot book that started it all. Will include smut and short stories of different celebrities that comes to mind this book is friendl...