Sinned Blood

Autorstwa bukiiwrites

Sold by her father, Sky lands in the hands of seven brothers hiding a dark secret. Despite their attractive f... Więcej

PROLOG
Chapter 1 ~ The brothers
Chapter 2 ~ Trapped
CHAPTER 3 ~ Dinner's served
CHAPTER 4 ~ Only chance
Chapter 5 ~ Monster
Chapter 6 ~ Sinned Blood
CHAPTER 7 ~ Behind closed doors
Chapter 8 ~ From Fear 2 Lust...
Chapter 9 ~ Not herself
Chapter 11 ~ Too close
Chapter 12 ~ Twice As Bad
Chapter 13 - A Deal With The Devil
CHAPTER 14 ~ Bad Choices
CHAPTER 15 ~ Facing Thorns
CHAPTER 16 ~ Thick Air
CHAPTER 17 - Was It A Dream
CHAPTER 18 ~ Pressure
CHAPTER 19 ~ Pain
CHAPTER 20 ~ Past Affairs
CHPATER 21 ~ New Wounds
CHAPTER 22 ~ Now or Never
CHAPTER 23 ~ Déjà Vu
CHAPTER 24 ~ Cruelty
CHAPTER 25 ~ Shared Fun
CHAPTER 26 ~ The Past Part 1
CHAPTER 27 ~ The Past Part 2
CHAPTER 28 ~ The Past Part 3
CHAPTER 29 ~ Curiosity

Chapter 10 ~ First time

2.2K 39 58
Autorstwa bukiiwrites

While Sky is sitting on Damien's bed she looks out of the window, watching the beautiful night sky. She always felt relaxed when doing so. Just looking at the stars and being surrounded by that wonderful cool wind when you're outside is one of the moments in which she forgets everything.

She hears the door open and draws her attention to Damien who is back with a package in his hand.

"A first-aid kit?" She questions.

"Of course. Do you think I'll let you watch around with an injured neck?" He chuckles and opens it, taking out the things he needs.

"We heal by ourselves so we never had a first-aid kit. That's why I got it when I was away. I figured sooner or later you'll, unfortunately, need it." Damien sits down next to her with the sanitizer in his hand.

"May I?" He asks as he motions to remove her hair from her neck. She nods in allowance and inhales deeply as she feels his hand gently moving her hair back. She can't control the little shivers that run down her spine as she feels his warm touch on her neck. Even though he is a literal god when it comes to his looks, just like the rest of the brothers, Sky always valued the personality of a guy more than anything.

And him being so incredibly kindhearted and soft warms her heart. She tries to remind herself of what he is but the fact that it does not define his personality makes her feel safe with him.

I wish I could trust him... But in this house, I can't trust anybody but myself. Even though I let myself down... She thinks, still disappointed of what the things she let Ryan do. Damien notices that she is distracted since she did not flinch when he used the sanitizer. He looks at her face and sees pain.

Seeing her this way is filling him with guilt. He wanted to know if her place was really here. He wanted to be sure if there hasn't been a mistake so maybe she can have her life back. But after talking to his father he knew he disappeared for nothing. He left her alone only to find out that he can't protect her.

This girl is a stranger to him and yet he can't but feel so incredibly overprotective.

"Sky, please stop blaming yourself for what happened. I should have been here to tell them not to heal you. They didn't know what it would cause." He finishes cleaning her wound and puts a big white band-aid on it.

"I read that the cream will probably make it itchy. I'm not quite sure how human skin works but it should mean that it heals I think." He tries to cheer her up. She turns her head to face him and chuckles.

"I don't know either." She answers and leans in for a hug. He most definitely did not expect her to hug him and has to gulp first before realizing what's happening.

Vampire or not, she needs it. She needs the feeling of being safe for once at least. She missed the feeling of having someone around her that she can talk to normally. Someone who can comfort her when she feels down. She misses her friends that she had to leave behind. She misses her life.

"I want to cry... but it feels like I have no tears left." She whispers into his chest. He looks down at her and gently lays his arms around her body, unsure whether the touch will make her feel uncomfortable or not. Not feeling any resistance from her, he sees it as a sign to return the hug and tightens the grip around her, holding her little physique.

"I'm sorry to hear that. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe you're not supposed to cry anymore?" He says softly and looks out of the window but he received no reaction from her. Sky just looks out of the window while she remains in the same position.

"Hey, let's play something. Do you drink?" The question catches her attention and makes her lookup.

"I- I've never had alcohol before."

"Really?" He smirks and carefully removes her arms from his body and walks out fast of the room. After a few seconds, he returns just as quickly with a bottle of wine and two glasses in his hand.

"Well, allow me to be your first then!" He smirks and kicks the door shut.

"You didn't have to word it like that..." Sky raises her eyebrow at him. He hands her the glass and sits back down, giving her a little smirk.

"Like what?" He whispers as he fills up her glass. His flirty comment makes her chuckle which puts a smile on his face. The sound of her voice when she is happy is giving him a tingly feeling in his stomach. He always found happiness in people's happiness.

Humans have such a short lifespan. They're being born and the next second they have lived their whole life and sit at their balcony at the age of 90. For them, it's a lifetime. For a vampire, it all happens in a blink of an eye. That's why he sees so much importance in living their short lives the best they can and stay happy and positive no matter how dark their times seem.

She looks down at the full glass and raises her eyebrow.

"I'm not sure about this... Isn't that too much for my first time?"

"There's never too much."

"You're a horrible role model. How old are you again? A thousand years or something? Shouldn't you be taking this away from me, old man?" She teases.

"It's an exception. Because tonight you and I are celebrating." He says and raises his glass after putting the wine bottle away.

"Celebrating what?"

"Your first bite. I know that the past days must have been the worst in your entire life and I'll never be able to understand how painful it must have been. BUT, you survived it. You know... You have told me that as a kid you were scared of dying. And let me just tell you, when I see you I don't see somebody who is going to die any time soon. I see a survivor and I want you to see the same."

Sky is moved by his beautiful words and looks down, wishing she'd be able to think the same positive way as him.

"Thank you, Damien. But I don't see myself as a survivor. I don't see anything, to be honest... It feels like I betrayed my body and now I simply don't own it anymore. I just hate myself for giving in..." He listens to every single word that escapes her lips and he can't but want to comfort her.

"Look at me," he places his index finger under her chin and lifts it to look at him, "You can't imagine how many humans I've met. More than you and five generations of you will ever meet. They all were so different. Some stronger than the others. And let me tell you that you're one of the strongest I've met. You will survive this, okay? But only if you fight for yourself no matter how hard it seems. You have to fight to get out of here. I can already tell that giving in to the darkness might seem like the easiest way but I know that your heart will never forgive yourself for giving it up."

Damien's words are inspirational. They have so much depth and truth in them. Sky always talked her friends out of giving up on themselves when they were at their lowest point. And now she finds herself in the same position. But what she doesn't understand is...

"Why do you help me like this?" She asks quietly. Damien looks down at her lips that form a little pout. It puts a smile on his face. She looks adorable when she pouts he thinks.

"I don't know. But that doesn't matter now... We have a bottle to finish." He smirks and raises his glass.

-

Jaxon and Zachary are in the kitchen together. The TV on the wall is showing them the news and everything that's been going on in the world. The air is filled with the scent of pizza which annoys Zachary.

"That shit stinks. What's on it?"

"Your mom."

Zachary: 💀

"We have the same mom, you twat." he glares at Jaxon who continues to eat his meal. But no matter how many slices he takes, he can't seem to be having enough. After all, this pizza isn't what his body is craving.

Ever since Sky's been here he didn't pay much attention to her. But after yesterday he can't push the sight of seeing her walk around, with that bite on her neck, away. It wasn't the same when she lying was half dead in front of them all on the couch.

She looked so warm, cute, and alive. Her clean soft flesh is screaming for him to get bitten, even though the risk is high. He knows if he doesn't pull together all his self-control he will probably...

"Dude, you're drooling," Zachary says in disgust, pulling him out of his daydream. Jaxon rolls his eyes at his brother and gets up, putting the rest of the pizza into the fridge. He is no longer interested in trying to satisfy his hunger with those human meals.
Instead, he wants a certain human to be his meal.

~

"Damien!! Daaaaaaamien!! I have another question!!" Sky screams in his ear. "What if... you woke up with a vagina." Damien cracks up while listening to Sky asking him all these random questions. He continues to play rooster sounds on YouTube that answer for him, watching her react to them.

"🐓"

"Yes, I agree!" She points at him, taking another sip of the wine.

"Wait! Nope, no more," He chuckles and takes the glass away from her.

"Nooooo what are you doiiiin? YOU told me to drink!" She pouts at him, trying to reach the glass that he is holding away from her. He can't hold back his laughter while she climbs on him like a cat.

"That was before you turned into Homer Simpson."

Sky looks away from the glass at makes eye contact with him, giving him a sleepy smile, "That's correct!" She chuckles and sits down in his lap, straddling him.

"Whoa- what are you doing?!" Damien puts away the glass and tries to lift her but she holds tightly onto him, shaking her head. Knowing that she is drunk makes Damien unsure of what he's supposed to do. He never dealt with such a situation. No drunken human has ever sat down in his lap.

Feeling her body so close to his makes him flustered. His face is getting hotter with every second.

"Mmm, you're so pretty..." She says, poking his cheeks. "Are those real?"

"Yes, Sky I am absolutely real." Sky smiles at his words and leans in more and more.

"Hold on... Sky you're drunk," He says but she comes closer till their lips are only inches away. Damien looks down at them, taking a deep breath. The thought of kissing her when she is clearly not in control of her actions is giving him an uncomfortable feeling. She's not being herself. She would never kiss one of them freely he thought.

With that he grabs her from under her arms like a toddler and picks her up, holding her in front of his body.

"Nouuu! Whatchu doinnn?" She whines, kicking around with her legs.

"No, what are YOU doing?! You don't wanna kiss me." He laughs and lays her down in his bed, tucking her in with the blanket. He smiles down at the little sushi roll in front of him, patting her head.

"Nouu but I'm not sleepy yet," She starts to wriggle around, trying to free herself from the blanket.

"I didn't know this wine would affect you THAT much," he chuckles, "I'll go get you some water. And if you lay here and not move a muscle I promise you that I'll give you a goodnight kiss, deal?" Sky smiles brightly at his words and nods fast, snuggling up the blanket.

Damien caresses her cheek and puts a strand of her hair behind her ear. He goes to the door and closes it behind him, making his way to the kitchen at normal speed. On his way, he passes Jaxon who smirks at him.

"Hey, Jax." He says and continues to go to the kitchen. Zachary takes out a glass and apple juice from the fridge. Noticing that Damien walks in, he sighs and backs off from the fridge.

"Can't y'all just piss off?" He scoffs and pours some of the juice into his glass. Damien chuckles at his comment while filling a glass with water for Sky.

"Why so moody? I'm just getting some water."

"Good," Zachary says while turning off the TV and drinking his apple juice. "Wouldn't want to deal with another one of you eating like a pig."

"What do you mean?" Damien questions.

"Jaxon. He took out some ass pizza and didn't even finish it. Stank this whole kitchen up for no reason," Finishing his apple juice, he puts the rest of it back into the fridge and washes his glass. "At least he decided to get himself something else."

Hearing those words stop Damien from proceeding with his actions. He furrows his eyebrows and looks at Zachary who is just about to exit the kitchen.

"What do you mean 'get himself something else'?"

Zachary turns around to his brother.

"He said he'll go out and get something else to eat."

"But he was just..." At that moment Damien dropped the water bottle onto the floor and ran into his room as fast as he could, pushing Zachary to the side on his way out.

"What the fuck!" He hears from behind him but he doesn't care. If he said he'd go get something to eat then why did Damien see him on his way downstairs when Jaxon's room isn't even close to his. Damien kicks the door of his room open, realizing that he messed up. He messed up big time.

He thought he could keep her safe in his room. He wanted to give her a feeling of protection and comfort. But he failed. He walks over to the empty bed and puts his hand on the mattress, feeling that it's still warm.

DAMIEN's P.O.V.

How could I be so fucking stupid... I should have seen it coming. Jaxon had no business in this hallway. How could I be this stupid to just leave her here all carelessly? The bed is still filled with the warmth of her tiny body... I can still smell her flowery scent in the room.

I'm too late...

*FLUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHH*

"Oh! Hiii!" Sky screams over to me as she stumbles out of the bathroom, her clothes soaking wet.

"You're alright!" I sigh in relief and put down the blanket, taking a deep breath. She walks over to me and pulls at my shirt, trying to get my attention.

"I'm cold." She whines and points at the clothing. I can't help myself and chuckle at her adorable little self as she tries to take off her clothes. Not wanting her to catch a cold, I walk over to the wardrobe and take out a new pair of my shirts.

"I don't think I got a smaller shirt. This will hopefully be enough," I tell her. Not like she is comprehending anything I am saying. I look down at the shirt, making sure to know exactly where the front and where the back is. Then I close my eyes and pull her shirt over her head, hearing her whine in protest.

"Your eyes are closed! Are you sleeping??" She yells and pokes my chest. I am obviously trying not to look at her exposed body but she wouldn't understand in her state. I take the new shirt and pull it over her head, making sure to first open my eyes when I know that her chest is covered.

"How did that happen in the first place?" I pull her arms through the holes, watching her as she stands there like a clueless baby. 

"I wanted to know if water is wet... But the monster in the shower scared me." She answers sleepily and rubs her eye, followed by the cutest yawn I've probably ever heard.

"Come on, it's bedtime." I chuckle and gently lay her back down, covering her petite figure. Way too tired to disobey, she snuggles up to the blanket. I watch as she slowly drifts off to sleep until I hear her mumble something.

"What was that, little one?"

"Goodnighty kissy..." She pouts, making her look even cuter. I caress her head softly, rubbing her forehead with my thumb before leaning down and placing a long kiss on it.

Treating her this way gives me a weird feeling. I might treasure human lives but never have I ever treated them the way I treat her. But when I look at her, I can't resist her cuteness. There is something about her that makes me feel wide awake. Something I have seemed to lost and now I've found it back in her. I just wonder what it could be...

"Goodnight, Sky," I say and make myself out. This time, locking the door. Of course, we can kick doors on with ease, but when someone tries to do so I can at least hear it. Father told me I can't protect her. But he didn't say I have to allow one of my brothers in my room.

3rd P.O.V.

Sky's body feels weak. Every movement she does gives her the feeling of being weightless and yet she feels so heavy. Her limbs are numb which gives her trouble to move much. She would have never imagined her first time drinking alcohol to having such an effect on her.

As she slowly dozes off, the bathroom door opens. Jaxon walks out of it, his shirt soaking wet and thrown over his shoulder. He slicks his wet green hair back, raising his eyebrow at Sky.

"Shower monster? You attacked ME." He hissed to himself and throws the shirt into the corner as he slowly walks over to the bed, making sure to not be too late. He looks down at Sky who is already deeply asleep. Thinking it would be more fun if she was awake, he carefully sits down on the mattress, looking down at her.

With his hand he cups her face and turns it to him, taking in all her features, his hunger growing with each second while he looks at her.

"What shall I do with you..." 

~

Boop boop beep 🐛

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 43 11
The twelve Zodiacs are invited to a party, but then a bomb goes of in the middle of the party, everyone gets out except the Zodiacs, and with them ge...
Dark Secrets Autorstwa avi

Tajemnica / Thriller

4 3 2
Eleven friends rent a big old mansion for a weekend getaway. Excited at first, they soon realize the mansion holds eerie secrets. Doors slam shut, st...
13.2K 1.3K 52
Skylar didn't know what was happening when Claire suddenly showed up at her doorstep. Her best friend begged her to help save her dad. Though hesitan...
48.2K 2.6K 32
~COMPLETED~ "How do I know I can trust you?" I looked straight into his eyes, my hand inching towards the knife in my back pocket. He moved closer t...