Wrestling One Shots

By marlananicole

It's all in the title. Smut included. More

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns
Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
He's Back-Jon Moxley
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Older Man-Roman Reigns
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
Can't See You-Roman Reigns
500 Days-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
Roman 2 Reigns
600 Days-Roman Reigns
"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
Need-Roman Reigns
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns

4.5K 78 3
By marlananicole

Four Months. That's how long it's been since Roman left, and it was getting harder by the day.

The first few days after he left, you took him up on his offer to stay at his home. Which was good because with him being gone, you needed that familiarity.

Around the second month, it was Christmas, and he couldn't even be here for that or New Year's. He did let you know that his divorce was finalized a little after the new year though.

It was now February, and you were in the locker room when there was a knock on the door. "It's open." You tell them, and you look up to see Seth, and Becky. "Oh hey guy's what's up?"

"We have the rest of the night off, and wanted to see if we could come watch the rest of the show with you." Seth offers, and you nod.

"Sure, sounds fun." You tell them, and pick up your phone to try to call Roman again, but you get his voicemail again.

"Everything alright?" Becky asks you, and you make your way over to sit next to her on the couch with Seth on the other side of her.

"Yeah, I've just been trying to get a hold of Roman all day, but I guess he must still be at the treatment center. Just one of those days." You tell her shrugging your shoulders. You quickly wipe away the tears that had fallen down your face. "Sorry, it's just been tough."

"I can't imagine what you've been going through." Becky says, grabbing a hold of your hand that rested in your lap. "I heard he was officially divorced. That's good news right?"

"Yeah, it means that whenever he comes back we can actually be together." I smile through my tears, and Becky moves her hand from yours to rub your back. "I don't normally break down like this, I'm sorry guys."

"Hey, don't apologize. We know how much you miss him, and love him. You always put up a front. You don't have to do that in front of us, okay?" Seth speaks and I nod.

"Thank you." You tell them, and begin to watch the show in Roman's chair in his locker room.

"Coming up next, we have a returning superstar who has some big news to share!" One of the announcers say, and you check your phone again, but no word from Roman.

"There you guys are." Sasha says when her, Bayley, and Charlotte. "Having a watch party?"

Having a close relationship with all four of the horse women was something you held very to dear to your heart.

"Yeah, come take a seat." You tell them, and that's when you hear the familiar music. There's no fucking way.

You look up at the TV, and sure enough, there he was. "What the fuck?" You gasp as he begins to talk. "No, I must be dreaming."

"Sweetie, listen." Charlotte says, rubbing your arm.

"I'm in remission, y'all. The big dog is back!" He says, and you fall back onto the couch with your face in your hands.

"Hey guys, why don't we give them a minute?" Your not sure who asks because the blood pumping in your body.

"Where is she?" You hear his voice, and can't stop shaking. You can feel his presence as he drops to a squat in front of you.

You feel his strong hands wrap around yoir wrists, pulling your hands from your face. "Hi baby girl." He whispers, and it feels like time is frozen. "I'm home."

You look up at him, and start crying even harder. "Roman?" You gasp, and he wipes away your tears.

"It's me, baby." He whispers, and lightly presses his lips to yours. You wrap your arms around him, and he holds you tight to his chest. You begin to sob, and he stands up with you in his arms.

You wrap your legs around his waist, and he turns to sit down on the couch. "I had to ditch my phone today because I knew as soon as I heard your voice I'd ruin the surprise." He says with a light chuckle.

"It's okay." You choke out, and lift your head to look at him. "You look so good, baby."

"Thank you." He tells you, and you don't want to leave his warmth. "Will you be okay if I go do some interviews real quick?"

You lean forward to press your lips to his, and he is just as eager to kiss you back. "I'll be back, I promise." He tells you, and you nod before hopping off of his lap. "Unless you want to come with me?"

"No, it's your night." You tell him, and he kisses your forehead. "As long as I get to leave with you."

"Of course baby girl." He tells you, and you hug him once more. "I'll be back. Sit tight, and then we'll go home."

Home.

You nod, and he leaves the room. "Holy fuck." You breathe out, and take a deep breath.

"Was it worth the surprise?" You turn to see Seth had walked back in with Becky.

"Yeah. I'm still shaking." You say with a forced laugh.

"Well, we just wanted to come say good night. When you and Roman get done, reconciling, we all want to do dinner or something, okay?" Becky asks, and you laugh, nodding your head.

"Sounds good." You tell them, and you sit there for the next few minutes, on your phone until you hear Roman's laugh.

You stand up, and wqlo over to finish packing up your gear from earlier tonight when you hear the door open, and close. "You about ready to head out?" Roman asks you once he reaches behind you.

"Yeah, almost done." You tell him, and his hands grip your hips. You gasp, and he moves your hair over to the left side. "How did you get here?"

"Jey." He answers before placing a kiss to your neck. "Is my truck totaled yet?"

"Heyyy." You whine, and he laughs from behind you. "I took care of it."

"I'm kidding baby girl. I know you did." He says and you turn around to face him. "Let's go home."

********************************

When you arrive to Roman's apartment, he immediately goes to lay down on his bed. You get comfortable before laying down with him. He pulls you close to him, and silence looms over the two of you. "I missed you like crazy."

"I know, I missed you, too." You tell him, and he reaches over to turn the TV on. "You're divorced, too."

"I am." He hums in agreement. "Does that mean you'll officially be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." You say in a heartbeat, and he squeezes you tighter. "I never want to leave you."

"Then don't." He says, and pauses. "Move in with me."

"Really?" You ask him, and he nods in response. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I mean come on, you're here more then you ever were at your own apartment." He says, causing you to laugh. He reaches up to turn out the light and you hear his shoes hit the floor.

"I'd love to move in with you." You tell him, and roll over to face him.

"Good." He says and bends down to kiss you. It started as short sweet kisses, but then the longer they got, the more you wanted. "Having to live off just your pictures was pure torture, you know that?"

"It was more then that, and you know it." You tell him, the heat rushing to your cheeks.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget the phone calls, and video chats." He says, and you shove your face into his chest. "Don't go all shy on me now."

His hand moves from your knee, and slides down your thigh until he reached your hip. "Missed having you like this. All flustered in just a t shirt and panties." He whispers.

"Roman." You whine, and he laughs at you.

"What's wrong, baby girl? Thinking about all the times you'd call me because you missed my voice? And how that voice got you to cum over and over again?" You squeeze your thighs together, and groan. "Feeling achy down there, are we? Want daddy to make you feel better?"

"Please." You beg, and he moves to hover over you. He brings his lips down to yours again.

"I love you." He mumbles against your lips.

"I love you, too." You tell him, and he peels the shirt off your body. "Wait."

"What's wrong?" He asks you, and you push him to lay down before straddling his lap.

"It's your night, baby." You tell him, and he smirks at you. You grab the hem of his shirt, and pull it over his head. You begin to kiss his neck, and you can feel him relax under your touch.

You reach down into his joggers, and wrap your hand around his cock, pumping him. He moves his hips up to push down his joggers, and you pull them all the way off.

You look up at him as you press kisses down his stomach until you're finally between his legs. You lick up the underside of his cock before licking the pre cum from the tip, and sucking the head of him. His hand falls to your hair, and pulls.

You push him all the way down your throat, and he groans, pulling harder on your hair. "Just like that, baby girl, fuck."

You take him all the way, and gag a little until he pulls you off. You catch your breath before doing it again. "Baby, fuck." He groans, and you smirk to yourself as you can feel him close to finishing.

"Want you to cum down my throat, daddy." You tell him, and he throws his head back in pleasure, the vein in his neck protruding.

You take him once more, and with just a few squeezes to his balls, he is shooting his cum down your throat, moaning your name.

You swallow every bit of him, and he pulls you up to him by your hair, and he kisses you, hard. You remove your panties, and slide over his cock as it easily gets hard again. "Baby, let me." He begs, and you shake your head.

"Not yet." You tell him, and raise up to sink yourself down onto his cock. "Holy fuck."

You raise up again, and bounce back down, earning a moan from him. He reaches up to grab onto your breasts, squeezing them as you lean back to get leverage. "You like riding daddy's cock, baby?"

"Mhm." You moan as you begin to bounce a little faster. His hands move to your back, and he wraps them tightly before holding you down to thrust up into you. "Fuck!"

Before you know it, your back is planted to the bed, and Roman now has control. He rubs your clit with his thumb as he begins to pound into you. You watch as his muscles contract in his stomach with each thrust.

He moves one or your legs to his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper, and you throw your head back in pleasure. He grabs your hand, and places it towards the bottom of your stomach. "You feel that?" He asks you, and you nod. "This pussy is mine. No one else will fucking touch it. Got it?"

"Yes daddy." You tell him, and he let's go of your hand to thrust himself into you at a faster pace.

"Look at you, creaming all over daddy's cock already." He groans, and bends down to kiss you sloppily. "Soak my cock with your cum." His brown eyes are now black with lust.

His heavy breathing is in my ear, and his cheat is pressed against mine. "Come on baby, cum for me. Show me how bad you've missed me."

You grab his hand, and wrap it around your throat, and his lips find yours again, but this time he bites down on your bottom lip. That's what sends you over the edge as you scrape your nails down his back. His name falls from your lips, and he watches you as you come undone. "So pretty." He whispers, and you feel him still pumping in, and out of you.

He pulls out of you, and before you can ask what he's doing, his mouth is on your clit. You jump a bit at the sensitivity, but when you see his eyes staring up at you, you feel the familiar sensation building up inside of you once more.

He sticks his tongue inside of you, licking up all of the cum that was there from your previous orgasm, and he doesn't stop until he gets all of it before returning back to your clit. You grab at his hair, and he moans onto your clit, causing vibrations in your entire body. "Fuck, right there." You moan, and begin to ride his tongue until he holds your thighs down, flicking his tongue as fast as possible until you scream out his name.

"Such a good girl." He says, stroking his cock with his hand. "Tell me baby girl, think you can handle one more?" He asks and you nod. "Good, flip over."

You do as told, and he grabs your ankles, pulling you to the edge of the bed. You spread your legs wife enough for him, and he lines up with your entrance again. He leans forward to press a kiss to your spine before slowly sliding back in.

His strokes are slow at first until he hears you start to moan. That speeds him up as well as he pushes into you harder each time. "I'll never get enough of you." He groans, and you start throwing your ass back against him. "Fuck, especially if you do that."

You look over your shoulder at him, and he brings his hand down in a harsh slap against your ass. "You like it don't you?" He asks you.

"Ruin me, please." You beg him, and he reaches forward to pull you up by your hair. His bicep wraps around your throat, and he pulls you all the way to his shoulder so that he can kiss you.

"So desperate for me, aren't you?" He asks, and you nod. "Who do you belong to?"

"You daddy." You tell him, and he smirks at you. He holds you to him with his free arm around your stomach as he reaches down to rub your sensitive clit.

"My beautiful girl. I knew this was in you this entire time. You just needed me to work for it, didn't you?"

You couldn't answer, all you could feel was the eruption that was about to happen as his cock kept brushing up against your spot deep inside of you.

"Daddy." You whine, and you felt almost lifeless.

"I know baby girl, I'm almost there, okay?" He asks, and you nod weakly. He let's go of your throat, and you fall back down on the bed, holding yourself up on your hands while he grabbed onto your hips. "Now."

You let go with the moan of his name. Your name and curses leave his as you feel him twitch inside of you. You collapse onto the bed, and he pulls out of you to lay down next to you. He pulls you into his chest, and presses kisses to your forehead. "I'm so happy you're healthy, and back home, baby." You tell Roman.

"Me too. I'll never leave you again, I promise." He tells you. "I'll go run a bath, okay?"

"Mkay." You mumble and he carries you into the bathroom. He helps you into the bathroom, and holds you close. "Hey, Roman?"

"Yes baby?" He asks, and you look up at him.

"I love you." You tell him, and he smiles at you before kissing you softly.

"I love you, more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 216 27
WARNING SMUT MAYBE INCLUDED. If you do not like boyxboy relationships dont read this.
11K 351 34
Just like the title says. Both WWE and AEW one shots full of smutt and fluff
6.3K 115 20
A convention, a man, a fan. And a whole new life
7.6K 143 7
All of my fics for Jon Moxley which incudes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!