Etheria's War

By Cory_Ross

With the Horde succeeding with taking Etherian land, the Princess Alliance debates on what to do next. Adora... More

Future Prologue
An Easy Win
Catra's Plan
Stronger
Attack on Kingdoms
Permanent Wounds
Shadow Weaver
To Be Woken Up By Your Fear
Sufferings and Sacrifice
The Destruction of an Alliance
Having a Choice
A Thief's End
The Start of Rebellion
Fixing what's Broken
A Message from the Queen
Unions with the Horde?
Final Battle
Saying Goodbye
Finding Dipper Pines

A New Queen

58 1 0
By Cory_Ross

Glimmer's POV

I don't know how it happened.

But I still can summarize it.

After we captured Shadow Weaver, Hordak created a portal that sent everyone into different times.

Adora was about to stop it. When all of a sudden, my mother took the sacrifice from her.

Why?

Why did she do this?

It should've been Adora.

It was three months since the incident, since the coronation, but still I cry.

I'm Queen now.

But I still have less power compared to some.

Shadow Weaver helps me run things in Bright Moon.

Adora is upset that I'm trusting Shadow Weaver.

Why?

She's just jealous that Shadow Weaver likes me more, now.

Adora is also upset that I don't fill her in on all my plans.

But I don't have to.

I only need Shadow Weaver to approve my plans, then I know they're good.

Now and the rest of the Alliance don't like the new me, but I'm Queen.

Aunt Castaspella didn't approve of Shadow Weaver, so I gave Shadow Weaver HER job.

Adora said I was crazy.

Jealousy will make a fool of her.

On this current day, me, Shadow Weaver, and Adora were in the garden discussing our next course of action against the Horde.

"We must throw everything we have at a few of them at a time." Said Shadow Weaver.

"What!?" Exclaimed Adora. "That's preposterous. We have to only send a portion of what we have on a few. We send everything we got, when they do."

"Fighting fair?" Asked Shadow Weaver. "We must send all our troops to kill everyone, whenever a threat is on the orizon. If they take a village we go in and kill everyone there."

"What about the civilians?" Adora asked.

"If they accidentally die," Started Shadow Weaver. "we'll mourne."

"Shadow Weaver's right." I said. "Not everyone can make it out. People die in war."

"We've managed to avoid fatalities until Shadow Weaver became your second in command." Said Adora. "And being okay with civilians dying? What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong." I said. "Except for the fact that I still let a vermin stay in my castle. But that vermin lost her usefulness, then we can kick her out."

Adora looked hurt.

Good.

That's how I feel.

"Your Majesty." Said a guard walking up to us.

"What is it?" I asked.

Then the guard started to glow.

They changed into a green monster with yellow eyes.

A shape shifter.

"I'm actually not a guard." They said. "I am Double Trouble. But do not fear my abilities, I want to use them to help you, Your Highness."

Double Trouble kneeled.

"I want to be accepted into your army." They said. "I will beat up many Horde Soldiers, Good Queen."

"Glimmer." Said Adora, walking closer to me. "I think we should let them in. They can help us infiltrate the enemy lines."

"I don't know." I said.

I turned to Shadow Weaver.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"Glimmer, what are you doing?" Adora asked.

I put my hand in the air to stop her.

Shadow Weaver walked over to Double Trouble.

"On your feet." She demanded.

Double Trouble stood up.

"Are you a man or a woman?" Asked Shadow Weaver.

"Miss?" Asked Double Trouble.

"Your gender?" Asked Shadow Weaver.

"I-I-I am a nonbinary." Said Double Trouble. "I am neither a boy or a girl."

Shadow scoffed then turned to me.

"They can't be trusted." Said Shadow Weaver, coldly.

"What?" Asked Adora. "They identify as nonbinary if they want to."

"It's not only that." Said Shadow Weaver. "They're a Shape Shifter. Their name is "Double Trouble" not "Double Good." They also might be working with Catra."

I nodded.

I walked over to Double Trouble.

"I must take the word of my second in command." I said.

"But, Glimmer-" Said Adora.

"Your opinion doesn't matter, Adora." I said, glaring at a sad looking Adora.

I turned back to Double Trouble.

"I'm sorry, My Friend." I said. "We cannot have you."

Double Trouble started sobbing.

Then I started walking into the castle, Shadow Weaver following close by.

"You are wrong, Glimmer!" Yelled Double Trouble. "I could've helped you! You are wrong!"

Adora's POV

I was left in the garden with a sobbing Double Trouble.

They only wanted to help.

I put my hand on their shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "Glimmer isn't herself right now. I know you only want to help. Shadow Weaver had no right to say those horrible things."

"I'm not upset with you." Said Double Trouble. "You actually wanted to help me get into the army. It's the Queen I'm mad at."

I sighed.

"I truly appreciate that you wanted to help us." I said.

"Thank you." Said Double Trouble.

Then Double Trouble started walking away.

"Wait, Double Trouble, where are you going to go." I asked.

"The Crimson Waste." They sighed. "It's where monsters like me belong."

"You're not a monster." I said.

"I know and you know." They said. "But hate hurts less there, when everyone hates each other the same."

Then they walked away completely.

What has Glimmer become?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3.2K 32
This She-Ra fanfiction takes place just after the end of the last episode. I want to explore the relationship between Catra and Adora, how they'll le...
12K 244 28
Adora, or She-Ra, has defeated the Hordes attack on Brightmoon. Upon my return I gained the promotion of second in command, I finally got the recogni...
292 1 5
*This takes place after the end of Season 5 of the Netflix Original show, She-Ra and The Princesses of Power* They thought it was over. Horde Prime...
125K 4.2K 41
since leaving the horde, adora can not shake the feeling that something is missing from the rebellion. will she have to revisit the enemy to clear up...