๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ (Taesana X Bangtwi...

By Vsanafics

๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ Summary: In 1980s Seoul, a group of teenagers observed super natural powers and science lab discov... More

Intro๐Ÿค 
The lost circimstances of Park Jimin
The freak named Twelve
The phone call
Another dimension
The parallel dimension
The oddity
The body
Connection
Hang on, Jimin
Goodbye, Taehyung
Fancy Season 2
Who's that girl?
The pollywog
Jimin the demon
Weirdness
Lurked
The big clue
The skin crawler
The Gate
The Final Attack
FANCY: SEASON 3
Summer
Hello Nayeon
Crack the code
Deeper level

Trick or Treat?

52 9 0
By Vsanafics

(Chapter 2, Season 2)
(This chapter is superrrr long)

"did you visit him last night?" Chanyeol asked Sana

"No"

"I might come home late tomorrow, is it ok you cook yourself dinner?"

"yes,
Um,
Can I ask you a question?"

She said, taking a glance at him having his meal.

"why not" he answered

"can I go trick or treating on Halloween night?" Sana asked politely

Chanyeol paused for a second.

"you serious?

We talked about the rules."

Chanyeol stared at her with anger in his eyes.

The rules he made for Sana are very strict. For example, no going out, always close the window blinds, if anyone knocks on the door, hide unless it's Chanyeol himself.

"but I would cover myself with a costume" she reasoned

"no!"

"they wouldn't see me!" she protested

"No! I make the rules to keep you safe!" Chanyeol scolded, Sana was too upset to respond.

As she eats her waffles in front of him, her anger level starts to rise. Her breaths are getting heavier as her heart beats faster.

"then when can I see him?" she asked for permission to see Taehyung again.

Sana never saw Taehyung again since the tragedy happened last year. She used her powers to visit him in her dreams every night. She knew that Taehyung called her by the walkie talkie every night, she wants to hug him tight and stay in his arms forever, but sadly Chanyeol isn't letting her.

"soon," Chanyeol replied in an annoyed voice.

She had enough of hearing the same response every day, so she spoke up about this.

"When is soon." She questioned him in her cold voice.

"until it's safe."

"you say soon on day 10, I believed you and I waited. And then you say soon on day 50. I still trusted you and waited patiently. And now you say soon on day 350 and yet I still believed you. SO WHEN IS SOON?!" She yelled in anger.

"I SAID UNTIL IT IS SAFE." he slapped the table when he shouted back, making her flinch.

She stood up and stomp to her room, turning back at him.

"YOU ARE JUST THE SAME AS PAPA!" She yelled, pointing at him.

He stood up and pushed the chair, stepping close to her.

"yea? You think I am like that asshole?!"

Upset tears came out of her eyes after he responded.

"or you wanna go back to the lab?! Sure! One phone call and I will make that happen." He spoke intimately

She stepped back while crying in pain, her face turns red and her eyes water even more.

She stomped back to her bedroom, slamming the door shut with her powers.

"guess what?! You'll never see your little boyfriend again with that bratty attitude, learn a new word, you are a brat!" he scolded hardly

She listens at the corner of her room, sniffing her hot tears.

As Chanyeol continues to scold her, she had enough.

She screamed,

Causing all the glass windows to break and crunch into pieces.

Chanyeol stopped scolding her as the windows hit the floor.

Then he let her calm down in her room for a while, sitting on his sofa, regretting his life choices of why he even adopted her.

-flashback-

Sana woke up in the classroom, but in upside-down.

"Taehyung?" she softly called, sitting up and looking around her.

She then stood up and walked into the corridors.

"Taehyung?! TAEHYUNG?!" She screamed his name, looking for him.

She's so scared yet so brave, although she was alone and nobody was there to help her, and she still manages to be independent.

She began to run in the corridors until she found a red gooey wall.

She looked through the wall, noticing she was in another dimension when she disappeared defeating the monster.

She saw police officers out there, clearing the area and searching for people.

She waited for a while.

After 2 minutes, she crawled out of the exit and got out of the school. Some slimy liquid stained her clothes and face.

She left in the back entrance, hiding in the woods.

She grabbed some firewood and lit them up to keep her warm.

Then she walked over to Taehyung's house, stalking him by the window.

The police officer talked to him about her. Saying that she is a dangerous child and he needs to stay away from her. Her heart broke and walked away back into the woods, knowing that she could never see him again.

She slept on the leafy floor in the woods, then she noticed a man putting waffles in a box.

She sneakily went over and opened the box as he left, she took the pack of waffles and ate them.

The man came back, she realised it's the officer, Chanyeol.

Chanyeol recognized her, so he bought her home and took great care of her for these few months.

Their father and daughter bond has gotten stronger, they watched movies every night, eating snacks and sharing habits. Sana has now lived and hid inside Chanyeol's cabin for almost one year. No one found out about her.

-end of flashback-

It's one day closer to Halloween, the boys are excited and got their costumes planned.

The boys had the Halloween costumes planned months ago since Mina is moving to Korea so they timed.

She has arrived in Korea today, which she has already prepared her costume.

Every year the kids have perfect ideas for their Halloween costumes. This year's theme is Scooby-Doo.

Mina as Velma, Jimin as Shaggy, Taehyung as Fred, Jin as Scoobert, Jungkook as Scrappy and lastly Sana as Daphne but unfortunately...

It's now after school, the kids just had their science class done.

Since they are in the same class as Chaeyoung, Jin and Jungkook decided to ask her out for trick or treating.

They watched her get to her locker, then taking the chance to finally talk to her.

Taehyung and Jimin thought this was stupid so they left.

"H-hi I'm Jin" Jin greeted Chaeyoung while she packs her things, she took a glance at him without saying anything.

"And I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you Chaeyoung!" He introduced friendly, smiling at her like he's in love with her.

"Yea. The stalkers."

Chaeyoung roasted as she leans her left shoulder on her locker

Jin and Jungkook were embarrassed by her response, they wanted to explain but it's nothing reasonable enough.

"Oh- no- We are just wanting to be friends with you! And um we just thought you were new to this town and didn't have many friends so we wanted to get closer to you and uh-"

"Be your friend!" Jungkook interrupted Jin

Chaeyoung nodded in annoyance, her expression was blank af.

"And we wanted to invite you to trick or treating! Since tomorrow is the best night of the year. We didn't want you to be alone because there are a lot of bullies in this school!" Jin explained awkwardly

"So um we will be meeting up at the Main Street tomorrow, hope you see you! Chaeyoung" Jungkook cheered with hope and happiness in his eyes.

"So are you coming..?" Jin asked to double-check

Chaeyoung sarcastically smiles, but she didn't say anything and slammed the locker door and walked away.

Jin and Jungkook stood there like two idiots after she left.

"Hey" a girl's voice came from behind.

They turned around to her. Taehyung and Jimin were also behind her.

"Mina?!"

"Do you copy, Chief?"

The police called Chanyeol, there's a case about pumpkins being crushed up and the colour turned black in just one night. Nobody knew what happened, so Chanyeol and his partner drove to the pumpkin field.

They stepped out of the car, standing right in front of the rioted field.

Chanyeol and his working partner investigated around the area, there isn't any suspicious activity or people around.

He walked to a tree, he noticed that there is a gooey liquid that looked like slime.

He touched it with his gloves, it's was sticky and disgusting..just like wet boogers.

This gooey and wet liquid reminds him of the skin of a Demogorgon. The nightmare that happened last year.

But he moved on and forget about this, he's just thinking this liquid is just some Halloween kids prank.

He took notes of the destroyed pumpkins and drove back to his office after a short period.

The boys just met Mina after she landed in Korea yesterday.

They sat at Taehyung's basement, playing D&D again.

Mina is known as one of the old members of their friend group. She was the only girl in their friend group until Sana came.

"So, how was Japan?" Taehyung interviewed her.

"Nah, just it's getting boring. It's so good to see you guys again" She replied, letting out a sweet smile on her face.

The boys didn't tell Mina about Sana, they all moved on except for Taehyung.

Mina moved to Korea because of her dad, he got a fantastic new job in Korea. The good news is that she's staying here forever.

The boys enjoyed talking and chatting with Mina as they continue to play games.

-time skip-

Tonight, the one amazing night of Halloween. Known as the best night of the year.

"Darling you look so great!" Jennie squeaked, taking a picture of Taehyung in his Scooby-Doo costume.

"Mummm" he whined in embarrassment.

"Just one more!"

Meanwhile, Jungkook posed for the photo like his rent is due tomorrow.

"Looking cool Hunny!" Mrs Jeon complimented him while taking pictures.

"Ew, you are such a nerd," Heejin commented, showing her disgusted face to him.

Jungkook stopped posing and stares at her angrily.

"Heejin!" Mrs Jeon scolded

"Just a fact?!" She talked back

Jungkook continued to pose like a supermodel, while Heejin still judges him.

"Nerd" She whispered, making an annoying face.

"Jimin you're so cute!" Rose smiled while clicking the camera, as Jihyo watches from behind, laughing.

Jimin smiled preciously while Rose takes his photos.

"My dear you look very much handsome" Jisoo, Jin's mum cheered him up, taking pictures of him as well.

The boys dressed up in their costumes and Mina dressed up in her costume as well, they (except Jimin) meet up at Taehyung's basement and rode their bike to Main Street. Jihyo drove Jimin to Main Street, then she went to her own youthful college Halloween party.

"JIMIN OVER HERE" Taehyung called, smiling when they saw him.

Jimin walked over to them and got ready for trick or treating.

"Trick or Treat!" Kids all over the town yelled and grabbed a whole bucket of nice and tasty candies.

The boys and Mina also got a lot of sweets and candies to save it for movie night later.

-time skip-

8:00 pm October 31th 1982

One hour has passed, the kids had a lot of fun.

Jin and Jungkook were disappointed that they didn't see Chaeyoung around. Meanwhile, Taehyung has been the happiest ever, Jimin and Mina just focused on grabbing candies.

Since the kids need to save time for the movie, they are on their way back to Taehyung's house for a lovely movie night.

"BOO!"

A person jump scared them on their way out of Main Street.

Jungkook screamed like a girl, while others just flinched.

"HAHAHA YOU GUY'S FACE ARE HILARIOUS"

The girl said as she takes off her mask.

"Chaeyoung?! I thought you wouldn't come?!" Jungkook yelled in happiness.

"It's Halloween Dumbass! Why wouldn't I come?!" She replied with a lovely smile

"C'mon! Let's go trick or treating!" Jin suggested

Taehyung looked confused after he said this, wasn't it suppose to be movie night?

"Wait guys- what about the movie night?" He asked in the distance.

Jungkook and Jin stopped walking.

"Oh wait there is a movie night?" Jungkook asked in sarcasm, winking at Taehyung.

Taehyung's face turned so red and angry after he replied, Jin and Jungkook just walked away with Chaeyoung like nothing happened.

"Who's that?" Mina asked Jimin

Taehyung and the other two had no choice but to follow them.

-time skip-

It's been another 30 minutes, Jungkook, Jin and Chaeyoung is still having fun and trick or treating.

Mina, Jimin and Taehyung are getting tired.

"Hey?! What about the movie night?! You gonna pretend it doesn't exist?" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook.

"Man c'mon just-"

"JUST WHAT?! YOU ARE RUINING THE BEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR AND FOR WHAT?! SO YOU TWO CAN FLIRT WITH THAT WEIRD-ASS GIRL?!" Taehyung shouted

(This is giving me season 1 flashbacks)
(Tae being copying and pasting what Jungkook said to Sana in season 1 LMFAO)

"Hey? What happened?" Jin asked, with Chaeyoung standing next to him.

"You know what, have fun trick or treating. We're going home. You just ruined the best night of the year." He said with dissatisfaction.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's shoulder, turning to the exit direction and left with Mina.

Jin, Jungkook and Chaeyoung just stood there.

On the way back home, Jimin felt a bit dizzy and lightheaded. He starts to crumble when he walks.

"You ok?" Mina asked from behind.

"Hey? Jimin?!" Taehyung called.

"I'm fine...I'm fine don't worry"

-time skip-

Taehyung, Mina and Jimin just finished the movie. Rose came to drive Jimin and Mina back home.

When Jimin got home, he landed his mum his camera he just carried around the neck. It records all of the tricks or treating period.

He got himself ready for bed and went to sleep.

-time skip-

2 hours later.

Jimin woke up by the huge and loud thunder. The sky was lighting red, grey clouds float in the sky as he slowly walks out of his room to check what happened.

"M-mum? Dad? JIHYO?!" He called all of his family members, nobody responded.

The front door suddenly opened itself, letting a huge bush of cold and icy wind blow against Jimin's body.

His body froze again, he got chills down his neck. Everything starts to sink for him again.

He realised this is the same scenario as the day in the Arcade.

The shadowy and spider-like monster appeared in front of him once again, his mouth formed into an O shape.

His head starts to spin, he body starts to sink even more.

His energy is draining, a lot.

Sooner,

Everything went black for him as he collapsed on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.9K 30
| Taesana ABO AU | In a world where class division and rank discrimination exists, omega Minatozaki Sana faces all sorts of trouble when she transfe...
7.6K 399 24
"Be in love, you know about us Heart to heart, you feel it too Hey love hey love, please wait just a little We can be together Say bye bye to the dre...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
151K 5.1K 45
Four young elites of Corona are sent to Gilmore high for a lesson to be learned after Chaeyoung disobeyed her grandfather. Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Tzuyu a...