Shining Glaciers

By RealCrimR

Emerse yourself into a whole new world like no other, where peace prospers and evil lurks at every corner you... More

Chapter 0: Extinction
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Glacier!
Chapter 2: Fight or Flight
Chapter 3: Live & Learn
Chapter 4: Everything's Going Down Lodehouse
Chapter 5: Infiltration
Chapter 6: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 7: Odysseus's Words
Chapter 8: A Shooting Star
Chapter 10: Dead of Night
Chapter 11: Mission Impossible
Chapter 12: Chivalry of a Fallen Knight
Chapter 13: Through the Fire & Flames
Chapter 14: Storytime
Chapter 15: The Centra of Attention
Chapter 16: Mission..Somewhat Possible
Chapter 17: The End of All Things

Chapter 9: River in Dry Land

37 6 0
By RealCrimR

*A portal opens up to an unknown place as Rick, Bruno, Ivory, Shawn, Liam & Moore all exit.*

Liam Malone: Alright man of infinite wisdom, where the hell are we?

Positively Moore: *Ahem* We are in a place a like to call my little realm of peace.

Liam Malone: Realm of peace? Motherfucker it's literally an area full of flowers by a lake

Rick C: Liam, I think you forget that we've all been doing things since we last met.

Liam Malone: Yeah and he's the weirdest.

Shawn S. Smith: Well, I personally don't judge. I'm always around weird people.

*Shawn looks at Ivory.*

Ivory Carrington: What?

Shawn S. Smith: The dog..

Ivory Carrington: You're still stuck on that??

Liam Malone: Would love to hear the couples quarrel but I don't give a shit.

Bruno: Now that we are in a safe place for now, Moore. An explanation to what is going on please?

*Moore takes a seat on the log as everyone gathers around him.*

Positively Moore: As you all saw people kept trying to get my necklace, first I will tell you all about the necklace. This necklace contains the Eye of Odysseus.

Rick C: Wait, Odysseus? You mean the Greek god?

Positively Moore: Precisely Rick, for centuries ever since it was taken from him, this eye has kept peace for not just this world but the entire galaxy, and every hundred years a new person takes up the mantle of keeping it safe from every & all kinds of evil no matter the size or shape, it speaks to me and I speak to it-

Liam Malone: Basically, the eye is important and you're slowly losing your grip on reality?

Positively Moore: The first part of that statement is correct, the second one..not at all, should this get into the wrong hands then the aftermath could be very severe.. especially if someone like Mirage gets it.

Ivory Carrington: But what is his end goal..exactly?

Positively Moore: Take the Eye..and plunge this world into enteral darkness, and then the Galaxy.

Liam Malone: Wait, how do you know all of this? Just a geniue question.

Positively Moore: It's basically my job to know it, I have the thing that keeps this reality together, that keeps it unbroken and if I were to lose this then the barriers around our Galaxy will crumble letting more evil go beyond our limits. I have knowledge of everything that happens in this world I basically am a overseer unseen.

Liam Malone: Cause that makes sense.

Bruno: So that's how you know about what happened to everything I was doing...

Positively Moore: Correct, so we have to make sure that Mirage & his army do not get this eye.

Rick C: So what you're saying is we have to save the world?

Positively Moore: Yes.

Liam Malone: Fuck.

*Everyone looks at Liam*

Liam Malone: What- Oh, I mean, YEAH! SAVE THE WORLD!

Positively Moore: Then let's not waste time-

*A bullet shoots scraping Moore's face leaving a scar as he falls to the ground, everyone looks to see who did it as tons of people in mafia gear show up with the head honcho.*

Tommy Miles: Lovely little place you got here, shame I had to put a dent in it. I see you finally get to meet my men, Miles Mafia men, meet the "Crusaders"

*Rick doesn't say a word and rushes at Miles attempting to whack him with the Hammer but Miles gets out of the way causing Rick to hit a tree breaking it, everyone begins to break out in a brawl.*

Positively Moore: I was about to mention something about this sacred place but I guess nobody wants to listen.

*Moore marches into battle, multiple Extinction Soldiers run up to him but he uses his magic to make a sword and stabs them, one tries to grab Moore from behind but Moore turns his sword around and stabs the soldier from behind.*

Impressive sword work sire.

Positively Moore: Thank you.

*Meanwhile Shawn & Ivory are standing back to back as they fend off soldiers.*

Shawn S. Smith: I didn't expect that this would be how are day goes!

Ivory Carrington: Yeah, no kidding!

*The goons around them fall one by one, they look like they're having fun until someone comes from out of nowhere and tackles Shawn to the side.*

Ivory Carrington: Shawn!

*Ivory is whacked in the side of the head as another man in Mafia gear strolls up as she gets to her feet.*

Ivory Carrington: Can I help you?

Antonio Rivera: Name's Antonio Rivera and you can help me by keeping yourself out of our business and handing over the eye.

Ivory Carrington: I can already tell you no.

Antonio Rivera: Suit yourself.

*Rivera swings but Ivory dodges and she starts throwing various kicks to the side ending with a straight guy kick, Ivory gets on top of Rivera and starts punching him repeatedly but Rivera grabs her by the throat.*

Antonio Rivera: Hey, I don't play rough like that woman!

*Rivera shoves her off, they both get up as Ivory throws a punch but Rivera catches it, Ivory tries another shot but Rivera catches that one too and headbutts her to the ground, Rivera attempts to stomp on her but she gets out of way and leaps to her feet hitting a spin kick that knocks Rivera back into a tree, Ivory runs up for a punch but Rivera gets out if the way and Ivory hits the tree.*

Ivory Carrington: Oh! I'm sorry tree, are you hurt?

Antonio Rivera: ...Are you apologizing to a tree-

*Ivory snaps her fingers and a tree branch smacks Rivera I the face sending him to the ground, he gets up I quick fashion but Ivory summons a bunch of flowers by her side and hurls them at Rivera sending him flying as Ivory follows, meanwhile, Shawn is up to his feet with shotgun in hand.*

Shawn S. Smith: You've got my attention, now what's the name pal.

Vito Lombardi: My name is Vito Lombardi and I'll just be honest, I ain't here for pleasantries.

Shawn S. Smith: Clearly.

*Shawn attempts a strike but Lombardi dodges and pulls out a steel pipe as he starts to wham Shawn with it in the side, Shawn however grabs the pipe and takes it from Lombardi proceeding to break it over his knee. Vito runs up trying to hit Shawn but Shawn decks him in the face, Vito pops his jaw back into place and baseball slides under Shawn and starts mailing repeated shots.to the back of Shawn, Shawn attempts a backfist but Vito ducks continuing the assault but Shawn grabs him by the throat.*

Shawn S. Smith: Congratulations, you made me pull out my choking hand.

*Shawn tosses Vito by the neck but he lands on his feet, Shawn picks up his shotgun, Vito attempts an overhead strike but Shawn blocks it with the shotgun, Vito gets shoved back but rushes up only to get clocked by the butt end of the shotgun, rendering him unconscious.*

Shawn S. Smith: Well that was a nice little tussell.

*Liam & Bruno are slashing away on multiple minions as Moore walks by but he is stopped in his tracks.*

Positively Moore: Oh joy..

*A man in a long trench coat stands in front of Moore he cuts a flower out of a patch and pins it to his jacket with a smile.*

Jay Garrett
Right Hand Man to Tommy Miles!
Skilled Bounty Hunter

Jay Garrett: Ya got something we need "protector"

Positively Moore: Come at me.

*Moore transforms his energy sword into magical gauntlets, Moore takes a swing but Garrett dodges and jabs Moore in the side of the head square on the burn wound from earlier.*

Jay Garrett: Ouch! That gonna sting? It probably does!

*Garrett lays in a few more shots on Moore before knocking him to the ground.*

Sire, he's making fun of you.

Positively Moore: Yes, I know.

*Garrett runs up to Moore but Moore kicks him away before getting to his feet, he sends Garrett backed into a tree and he starts punching away at him leaving a dent in the tree.*

Positively Moore: Oh yeah it stung alright, this feel any better? Does it??

*Moore goes for another punch but Garrett goes low hitting in where the sun don't shine along with a knee to the face! Moore backs up holding his face, Jay runs up but Moore defends himself with a kick, however, Jay grabs his leg and slams his leg into a tree.*

Ouch.

*Garrett sweeps Moore's legs and pulls out a small hand gun.*

Jay Garrett: I'll be taking that thank you very much.

*Jay loads the gun ready to fire but he gets immediately blasted from the necklace!*

Positively Moore: I- but- what was that??

I do that whenever the Keeper is in a true moment of distress

Positively Moore: Which you would've told me that sooner!

Oopsies sire.

Positively Moore: -__-

*Moore gets to his feet and charges into battle as Rick & Tommy Miles stares off as they walk in circle.*

Tommy Miles: I see you haven't forgotten my face, that canon shot make you feel any better?

Rick C: Shut your hole.

Tommy Miles: Ouch, that one hurts, too bad, I'm gonna make sure the job gets done.

Rick C: Good luck with that, Deadshot.

*Rick puts the hammer on his back and it becomes small enough to hold on his back, he gets in a fighting stance ready to go.*

Tommy Miles: Fist to fist combat, you're one for a challenge.

*Miles & Rick collide as Miles keeping aiming for the head but Rick keeps making sure he doesn't get close, Rick shoves Miles away with a shoulder bump. Tommy Miles as he pops his neck & pulls out his knife.*

Tommy Miles: Alright boy, you asked for it.

Rick C: I AM NOT A BOY!

*Rick throws a harsh right at Miles, knocking his sunglasses off, Miles keep trying to stab Rick but Rick keeps dodging landing shots on the lower body.*

Tommy Miles: Quit fucking moving!

*Miles back elbows Rick and stabs him in the leg and twisted the knife out, Rick screams in pain ass Miles elbows him to the ground, Miles starts to walk up to the downed Rick C but Rick kicks him in the leg slowing Miles down for a bit, they both get to their feet and Miles punches Rick but Rick rebounds by leaping off the tree hitting a superman punch that sends Miles to the ground, Rick pulls out his hammer attempting to squash Tommy but he moves out of the way which leaves a dent in the ground, trees start to burst in flames as the groups still go at it, the once lovely place of has turned into an act of war. Miles starts to get up and pulls out his gun in quick draw immediately shooting Rick in the shoulder, Rick screams in more pain as Miles kicks Rick in the shin and shoves his head to the ground.*

Tommy Miles: Not so tough now, huh? "Hero"?

*Tommy raises his fist in the air in a sign of victory but...roaring is heard as everyone stops what they are doing.*

Positively Moore: I tried to warn all of you but you didn't listen.

*Miles continues to relish in Victory but doesn't realize the giant lizard emerges from the water, scales look like full fledged armor & red viper eyes.*

Tommy Miles: Why are you looking at me like that?! We won! Victory is ours!

*Tommy turns around to see the giant creature.*

Tommy Miles: Wasn't expecting that..

*The creature tail swipes Miles & his crew to the other side of the field, as fire rages on and smoke fills the air.*

Liam Malone: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

Positively Moore: Good evening Rathos.

Liam Malone: YOU KNOW THIS THING??

Positively Moore: I tried warning you all about him.

*Everyone gets in fighting stance as Miles & his crew open a portal & retreat.*

Rathos: Moore, my greatest friend, what has brought war to this most gracious land?

Positively Moore: Mirage has come the Eye of Odysseus.

Rathos: The day I feared for the most.

Liam Malone: IT TALKS???

Rathos: I am a deity sent down to make sure the Keeper stays on track, it is my job to speak. I assume these are old friends of yours?

Positively Moore: You'd be correct, we're on our way to make sure that Mirage's goal doesn't come to fruition.

Rathos: Is this a wise choice young Maurice? The Eye of Odysseus is a valuable asset to not just the world, but the Galaxy around us, why go to him which could lead to severe consequences.

Rathos is correct Keeper, you understand the consequences of this situation right?

Positively Moore: Thank you both, I understand the consequences of what may or may not happen, but it is to ensure that our time of peace returns to us once more.

Rathos: Very well then, I shall open a portal for you to ensure you reach your goal, it seems that Mirage have tracked down this place somehow. If you achieve your end goal, I am unsure if you will see me alive or dead for I can only lie so much.

Positively Moore: Thank you Rathos, if this is the last time we talk for the foreseeable future then it was an honor working with you.

*Meanwhile, Shawn & Ivory shake off the webs of battle.*

Shawn S. Smith: That was quite enjoyable

Ivory Carrington: The poor trees & plants..

Shawn S. Smith: Be honest, did you really think that the plants were gonna be alright?

Ivory Carrington: Did you think the battle would get this severe?

Shawn S. Smith: I always prepare for the worst.

Ivory Carrington: Of course you do..

*While they talk Liam & Bruno are helping Rick to his feet.*

Liam Malone: I just have so many questions for Moore that it's baffling.

Bruno: Rick, are you ok?

Rick C: Perfectly fine, could be worse.

*Rick is clearly not fully ok, his shoulder & leg injuries are catching up to him quickly as the portal that Rathos told of opens.*

Rathos: All of you go through this portal and you will be closer to your end goal, may the heavens bring you good fortune.

Positively Moore: Thank you, Rathos.

*Everyone goes through the portal while Liam & Bruno still help Rick, Moore looks back and salutes Rathos who simply nods as the portal closes..*

***************************************************************************

Location: Extinction Warship

*Miles & the rest of his crew walk out of a portal, the rest go back to their places as Miles & Garrett walk back into the main room with Powell & Aries there.*

Kurt Powell: Well, congratulations, you came back with nothing. That's a first.

Tommy Miles: Can it.

Adam Aries: You were beaten by a ancient, I'll excuse it.

Jay Garrett: Damn, those supers are tough but the damned lizard kept us from actually winning!

Tommy Miles: We had 'em dead! Buried under gravel, we bested them but they had to get saved!

Kurt Powell: You know what happens now that you come back with nothing.

Tommy Miles: If you're about to threaten me with Mirage, I don't see him around.

Jay Garrett: Where'd he go?

Adam Aries: To get us some progress in this mission by force & bloodshed.

Tommy Miles: I feel terrible for whoever faces him.

Adam Aries: He's heading to the last known location of the Eye, I'm sure we all know what's to come.

*They all have a good laugh as the scene shows another portal around the storage area, it's Nate Virginia, McKenzie Rivers & Carnage. They all look toward the portal.*

Nate Virginia: Remember the plan, when all comes together. Throw it.

*Carnage & Rivers nod as they all go through the portal and the scene fades.*

***************************************************************************

Chapter 9: END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 2 29
In the Mushroom Kingdom and Hyrule, they fight for sovereignty under the banner of their High King, Mario. In the South, King Ganon's tyranny reigns...
532 289 21
The world was pulverized, left to little to nothing leaving our group to navigate through monsters, fights and now superpowers-wait I think we're get...
15.2K 293 16
#1-Nergal #3-Luigi Uploads every other Wednesday till next month You are a Officer who serves and protect the citizens and the city of New Donk City...
113 1 18
I feel like my whole world's been flipped upside down. How on earth is this happening? One minute, I'm playing video games in my bedroom and the next...