The Empire King | ✔️

Von cloudy_Alya

Mason King 👑 Leader of One of the most feared Mafias in the country, The Empire. Strong ,handsome, rich... Mehr

.♦. Welcome .♦.
.♦. Aesthetics .♦.
.♦. And So It Begins .♦.
.♦. Coincidence .♦.
.♦. Emotions .♦.
.♦. First Day .♦.
.♦. Alaska .♦.
.♦. Whipped .♦.
.♦. The Ball .♦.
.♦. Ex boyfriend .♦.
.♦. Secrets Exposed .♦.
.♦. Betraying Him .♦.
.♦. Confrontation .♦.
.♦. Escaping .♦.
.♦. Girl's Night .♦.
.♦. Finally Free .♦.
.♦. Part Of The Family .♦.
.♦. Back To Work .♦.
.♦️. Date .♦️.
.♦️. Empire Queen .♦️.
.♦️. I love you .♦️.
.♦️. Eavesdropping .♦️.
.♦️. Mask Off .♦️.
.♦️. The End .♦️.
.♦️. New Book .♦️.

.♦. Dinner .♦.

14K 380 223
Von cloudy_Alya

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

I was walking around the mall looking through the store's windows as a baby blue sundress grabbed my attention.  I went inside , only to stop in tracks when I heard someone calling me.

I turned around to see Mason's little sister, Sophia. " you're Mason's assistant ,right?" She asked ro which I nodded my head.

She had a guy with her , but from how he's holding her protectively I can tell it's her boyfriend. "Yeah and you're Mason's sister ?" I asked though I already knew the answer.

"Yes , so I know this is kinda random but I'll be glad to have you over for dinner today" she said.

Indeed that was hella random. " I don't know, I don't wanna bother y'all-" she cut me off by saying " nonsense it'll be great to have another girl around "

"She won't take a no as an answer" her boyfriend said to which she smiled and nodded with agreement.

"Um ok I guess " I said hesitantly.

"Great, we can head there now if you don't have anything to do" she said .

"S-sure" I replied .

She clapped her hands in excitement before adding " Oh this is my boyfriend Ace by the way" .

Her boyfriend, Ace, nodded at me and I replied with a smile and 'nice to meet you'.

.♦.♦.

The whole drive to their home was actually comfortable. Sophia is a really nice girl and it's nice having her around. We listened to music, as in me and Ace , as she sang along to the song trying to annoy Ace who seemed far from annoyed , rather amused.

She told me that Ace has a thing for bathrooms to which Ace grunted, making her laugh. "Why do you tell that to everyone? " he asked with a sigh.

"Because I love annoying you " she replied.

"Mhm I love you too " he said, placing a kiss on her hand .

They're so cute ! Cuteness overload.

We reached the house, more like a mansion, and I suddenly got nervous. "Are you sure it's okay I mean-" she , again, cut me off by dragging me to the front door "it's fine no one will mind".

A maid opened the door as Sophia guided me to the living room. Some of her brothers were sitting there as she cleared her throat , grabbing their attention, except for Alex, who I had the honor to meet as he once came to the office and stared flirting with me ,continued his game.

"Oh look, the bitch is here " Alex said.

"Shut up idiot " she retorted.

"I still can't get over the fact that you used to call her princess and now you're calling her a bitch" Ace said as he took a seat.

"That was before she got a boyfriend, everyone keeps calling her angel and princess and then you came with even worse nicknames so I had to give her a reality check " Alex reasoned .(A/N : lol everyone was like her brothers call her princess while my brother call me this and that so here you go ;) )

"That still doesn't make sense " Ace said.

"Whatever " he said as he cursed at the screen as he lost the game , he then turned around and looked at me with wide eyes before saying " Oh Eliza hi , I didn't know you're here" .

"Um yeah Sophia invited me over" I explained.

"Mason is going to enjoy this dinner " Jason muttered under his breath as I furrowed my brows in confusion .

"Why didn't you tell me she's here before I started talking shit Elijah "  Alex whisper shouted ,then gave a tight smile as we made eye contact.

.♦.♦.

I was now sitting between Sophia and Jason as Ace sat on her right. Jason and Will were sitting on the other one while Alex and Elijah were spreaded on the ground as we were watching a movie .

"Hello people " Brent said as he entered with Luke right behind him.

"Mason didn't come down yet?" Luke asked as Will shook his head.

"Oh Eliza you're here too that's great " Luke said as Brent nodded in agreement .

"The food is ready, let's go eat!" Luke said excitedly.

We all headed towards the dining room and took our seats as jokes and laughs were heard . " The Capo is here " Cole said as we all turned our attention to Mason as he stared at me with confusion. (Boss).

"Hey Mason, I bumped into Eliza at the mall so I invited her over " Sophia said .

Mason nodded his head and sat at the head of the table so that now I'm on his right . Everyone was ingrosses in a conversation and seemed to be enjoying the dinner. It's really nice to have a family that cares enough to have dinner together and share your day event with. Something I lacked since I was a kid.

I was brought out of my daze by Mason " Not gonna lie I was surprised to see you here but it's nice having tou over ..in my house" .

"Thank you it's very nice and cozy to say the less , I'm glad I came" I said to which he smiled.

"You're siblings are really fun to be around " I added to which he chuckled.

"Are you sure about that " He said to which I laughed.

I looked around as I noticed Sophia staring at us with a creepy smile on her face." Why are you smiling like a weirdo?" Alex asked to which she shrugged and said 'nothing'.

"Weird clown" He said as Sophia poked her tongue at him.

After dinner we went back to the living room and played some board games in which Alex kept losing . "Fuck this y'all are cheating " Alwx exclaimed loudly.

"Or you're just a pathetic loser" Elijah retorted as they started fighting.

A man entered the room and stood next to Mason then asked in italian " Capo, volevi vedermi?" (Boss, you wanted to see me?).

Yes I know Italian , I learned it from my father as he use it to communicate with his gang, but they don't know that .

" Sì, ci vediamo nel mio ufficio tra trenta minuti"Mason said .(Yes , meet me in my office in thirty minutes ).

The guy nodded and left the room." Why are you smiling like a weirdo again?" Alex asked.

"I can finally understand what y'all are saying !" Sophia explained before adding " Ahh what a good day to know Italian".

They all laughed at her as my phone started ringing showing my dad's number. I silenced my phone and stood up as everyone looked at me " Thank you so much for having me. It was lovely and I really enjoyed the food , but really should get going. It's getting late" I said .

Sophia stood up and walked towards me then gave me hug , I stiffened at first but then I hugged her back" It was great to have a girl other than me , we can be friends, I mean if you don't mind" she said.

"Of course" I said to which she grinned.

"Let me walk you out and I'll tell my driver to drop you off " Mason said to which I nodded .

Mason opened the cars backdoor for me as I slipped inside " See you tomorrow" I said.

Mason looked like he wanted to say something but he refrained himself and just nodded instead before closing the door for me as we drove away.

.♦.♦.

👑 Mason's POV 👑

I went back inside as I cursed myself for not saying a proper goodbye. " Mason and Eliza sitting on the tree k-i-s.." I heard Will and Alex sing as I entered the living room.

One look from me was enough to silence them as they snickered lowly. " Ahh my ship is sailing " Sophia exclaimed to which I glared at her.

"You invited her on purpose didn't you " I stated to which she replied with a 'duh'.

" She's only my assistant " I said to which they all snorted.

"Yeah right " Cole said then added " whatever helps you sleep at night."

"No need to lie , we approve of her " Elijah said to which Sophia nodded in agreement.

"For real y'all look good together " Ace said.

I sent him another glare "Don't you need to go home" I said to which he raised his hands in surrender.

"Okay fine I'm out" he said , standing up and kissing Sophia's forehead before adding " see you tomorrow babe" .

" See you tomorrow babe !" Jason mocked under his breath as he still hate seeing Ace and Sophia acting all lovey dovey in front of us.

Ace smirked at him then winked before leaving. " I'm going to my office , good night everyone ".

"Wait won't you explain to us what's going on between both of you" Brent asked .

"No and I already said there's nothing between us" I said.

"Just leave him alone he'll tell us when he's ready " I heard Luke saying as I went upstairs.

"I'll bet you they'll be together in one month " Was the last thing I heard before entering my office.

Eren , the bodyguard I told to meet me here earlier , entered my office as I gestured to him to take a seat.

"Eliza , the girl who was here earlier, I want you to watch over her and update me about her day" I said before throwing some pics of that Ridder dude on the table in front of him " If you see this man bothering her kick his ass and inform me immediately ".

"Can I have another bodyguard with me ?" He asked.

"Sure you pick whoever you want then inform me , everything is clear?" I asked.

"Yes sir " He replied.

"Good you can leave" I said as I excused him.

I went to my room and got ready for bed as thoughts about her , Eliza, invaded my mind throughout the night.

—— - ♦ - ——

(A/N): My birthday gift to y'all! Although y'all supposed to gift me but anyways here are some scenes about Sophia, Ace and the brothers since y'all asked for it.

Don't forget to vote & comment

💐 Sending all of my love 💐

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

304K 7.1K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
1.1M 38.7K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
272K 7.4K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
581K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...