The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
Cyclical Foundation

The Naturalists Ressurection

6K 176 152
By ToxicRhino

"Arslan what're you-?!" Adam yelled out before he was swarmed with zombie Grimm. He began tearing them apart and cleaving every single one as Salem continued to spawn them and soon blasted Adam with magic.

While this went on, Y/N desperately clawed for air as his body began to go into desperation mode. He couldn't feel the pain of drowning, but his lungs held a pressure within them and his body began to burn out. Eventually his eyes began to blur as Arslan walked up to the water bubble and pierced through it with her sword. The sword stabbed Y/N straight through the heart and then sliced up through his head. The water bubble disappeared and fell to the ground as Y/N's body fell limp to the watery metal below. Adam's eyes widened as he roared out in anger. Energy surged off of him as the Grimm around him cowered in fear. He leapt forward and clashed blades with Arslan as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"You fucking bitch!" Adam pushed her back as Arslan looked forward. "What did you do?!"

"Y/N's weakness is being killed in water." Arslan said blatantly. "That and being killed by a Maidens power. Or absorbed by me."

"Why?! After all of what he did for you!" Adam looked back and picked up Y/N's body. He felt for a pulse anywhere and couldn't feel anything on his neck or wrist. His body had become cold, something that was virtually impossible for a living flame to accomplish along with his eyes having a dulled light to them.

Arslan didn't look conflicted as she stared forward.

"Even after all of that...I just wanted to live." Arslan said monotonely. "Getting rid of my power to give to Salem and murdering Y/N was the only way to make sure I could live my life the way I wanted to. Even if I had to betray him to achieve it."

"Y/N..." Adam held Y/N's body in his clawed hands. His sword fell to the ground around him as his heart began aching. Menagerie had fallen. Salem had absorbed one half of the puzzle. Arslan was a traitor. Vale was in chaos. Atlas had literally fallen. Vacuo and Mistral were at war with one another. "This can't be how you imagined it ending huh pal?"

A horde of Grimm erupted from ground beneath him, more than ever before. They began to snarl and growl at the large Minotaur as Arslan walked among them. Salem sat back down and summoned a glass of wine as she watched.

"Surrender and I'll give you a quick death monster." Arslan held her sword to Adam's neck. The tension was palpable as Adam slowly stood up and picked his sword from off the ground. Laying Y/N's body on the ground, he met Arslan's gaze with his own fiery glare.

"I've done quite a lot of wrong...I'm still not over it." Adam closed his eyes. "This power is a reminder of how much I fucked up. I know I won't win. I'm going to die here. Yet in some twisted way...I feel honored to fall by my best friend, even if I no longer have the right to call him that. I will continue fighting, until I can no longer!"

With a battle cry Arslan readied as the zombies leapt into action, aiming to tear the large beast to shreds. Adam roared with anger as he leapt back at them, with his eyes focused on Arslan's throat.

Adam and Arslan slammed their blades together, causing a rippling effect to push back all of the zombie Grimm .

The two began to blade dance around each other, Adam using the zombie Grimm as human Shields, deflecting against all of Arslan's attacks and allowing him to clean the battlefield up. Salem watched with minor interest as her eyes were laser focused on Y/N's corpse. She detected minor forms of life stemming from his body.

'Impossible...surely he cannot still be alive through his soul?'

"Why're you protecting him." Arslan demanded as she sliced for his head, but Adam deflected and swiped her feet out from under her. "He tried to kill you and then made you wallow."

"Maybe so, but I killed his girlfriend, defaced her grave, killed hundreds of humans and Faunus, and caused a war on our homeland!" Adam collided blades with her before swinging his large fist into her gut. Arslan spat, but quickly realized gained her stability as she twisted her blade and swung it in a circular motion to knock him off balance. The two backed away from each other before circling. "I made a promise...no matter what happens to me, I will make his dream come true!"

Adam and Arslan rushed at each other once more, both unwilling to back down. Intense hatred raged in ones heart while the other was a reformed soul, bursting with a calm energy.

XXXXXXXXX

"Ruby above you!" Yang yelled out as Ruby twisted in mid air and sliced the head off a boarbatusk jumping on top of her. Blake was in her shadow in an instant, grabbing its tusks and flipping it over Ruby. She went with it, landing on its back before slicing its neck. "Weiss!"

Weiss flicked her rapier, allowing glyphs to form as Yang hopped on them before flipping off of the last one and slamming onto the ground, causing a rippling effect to send the Grimm scattering away. They regrouped as JNPR finished off a Taijitu and Ursa together. Amber punched through the head of a Beringel before launching the body into a swarm of Lancers. She dashed back over to them as they all got into a circle, protecting the civilians that were being evacuated by the remaining Atlesian forces.

"There's no end to them..." Jaune breathed heavily as he stood up and readied himself. "I never knew fighting with a shield was so much harder than fighting with a shield and sword."

"You can say that again..." Pyrrha looked down to see her trusty weapon was beginning to chip from all of the Grimm they were slaughtering. It seemed like the more they killed the more spawned in. Pyrrha looked over in awe at the blur of petals that flew around the area, decimating everything in her path. "Ruby your moms incredible..."

"You can say that again..." Nora chirped in as everyone watched in awe now. "It's like she's not even trying!"

"In the desert she was hindered by her terrain, but seeing your mom in full force...it's terrifying." Blake chimed in before Yang slapped her shoulder. Blake turned to see Yang grinning. "What are you thinking...?"

"We can't let ourselves be outdone! We have to-"

Yang was cut off by a loud roar and a slam on the metal beneath them. The group and Summer all turned to see the Chimera Grimm land onto the ground once more.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Jaune yelled over the roars and wind from the wings as everyone gawked except for Summer, Yang, and Weiss.

"A chimera Grimm...one that Y/N fought back on Menagerie." Weiss said she crouched down to keep her balance.

"If that thing couldn't take on Y/N then how are we supposed to beat it?!" Jaune retorted as he looked at their weapons. "I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but your weapons aren't looking so hot."

The group looked forward as the snake tail on its back began spewing out black liquid that began more Grimm,
XXXXXXXXX

Y/N found himself in a familiar black void, but this time it felt different. There was no warm feeling letting him know he was going to come back. It was cold and damp. His body shivered underneath the obsidian black surroundings that bled through his own existence. His eyes were devoid of life and he laid there, unthinking and unmoving.

"You lost huh?" A hoarse voice called out from beneath him. The manly voice cackled loudly as Y/N was unable to counter, merely floating by. The voice ceased its laughing before it turned its attention back to him. "Who would've thought my ultimate creation  would be defeated by the very person he was created to destroy."

"..." Y/N stayed unmoved.

Padraig walked towards and looked down upon Y/N fiercely.

"Did you think that you would ever die a hero? What a joke." Padraig scoffed. "What you never realized was that every single person you've killed with your flames, you've been absorbing. It's how you've been constantly getting stronger. It's why everytime you close your eyes you see nothing but their pained screams and terror."

Padraig crouched down and looked at the stab wound given to him by Arslan.

"You're a tainted subject my boy. A tainted one indeed." Padraig hopped up and turned around. "I have no clue if you can hear me or not, but if you can I want you to listen closely."

Padraig turned back around and began pacing in front of him. He stroked his wiry mustache as he looked ahead of him.

"Ozpin and Ironwood commissioned me to create a super soldier. One tolerant enough to beat Salem. However, the only way Salem can truly be defeated is through a "natural order" type of mean. That's when we found out through Summer about the Relic of Destruction, and more importantly, about your connection to it all."

A chair materialized and Padraig flopped into it, spinning around laughing to himself.

"After weeks of torturing and burning prisoners from the inside out, I finally found the perfect specimen in you!" Padraig leaned back in his chair. "When the Taurus boy contacted Atlas to offer up the head of Sienna Khan for payment of weapons and guns, that Schnee CEO took the chance and began building his war fund. Everyone else aside from Ozpin and Theodore felt the same of course, after all, the money is where the war goes. Of course for me, I chose to change the target to you and had Adam played for a fool."

Padraig scooted towards Y/N and placed a hand on his head. He pushed him forwards as Y/N's body floated away. Within seconds Padraig reappeared in front of him, stopping him from moving. Eyes devoid of life met the sinister spectacles of Padraig as he continued. His face scrunched up in anger as he crossed his arms and growled.

"That aside, both Salem and Ozpin played me for a fool. I used Grimm essence given to me by Salem to form a connection between you and her and promised Ozpin to send you his way once you were fit to go. Then there's Ironwood who used me as a scapegoat and classified all of my documents!" Padraig ruffled his balding head. His glasses shook in anger. "All I wanted was to progress further through science! A super soldier, I mean, we only see that in the cinemas! Immortality is real and alive through you. Yet I should've assumed that witch would've found out the weakness. Nature can only be defeated by nature. That is the weakness of my perfect elemental soldier. Nature is unable to be contained therefore you're unable to truly be controlled. I knew this of course, but bah, you're not even listening to me."

Padraig threw his hands out and turned around. He stared forward before speaking again.

Turning back, he looked at Y/N's body, sparking and lighting up with flames, albeit minor sparks. His body was like a lighter trying to light itself while wet.

"Is that...anger?" Padraig grinned with his full yellowed teeth. He spun his chair until he was in front of the boy again. "So you CAN hear me. Incredible Padraig you've outdone yourself this time!"

Y/N's eyes twitched as his body sparked.

"Struggle all you want boy, you're dead and done. Even if you could wake up, you can't incinerate me. I'm merely apart of your soul. You're stuck with me boy. Me and every human and Faunus you've murdered in the past."

Thrusting his arms out, hundreds of people, maimed and broken all appeared out of thin air. Padraig grabbed onto Y/N's head and forced him to look into their lifeless void of hatred and anger towards him.

"You see that...thats the only thing you've managed to accomplish." Padraig said sneakily. Y/N's wyes twitched as he watched over them, his fists beginning to curl. However, they soon fell limp again as he gave up looking into their eyes. "That is...if you have lost all hope, I suppose I can do one last experiment to help you out."

Y/N's eyes stayed devoid of life, but his eyebrows pushed up as he watched Padraig carefully.

"You see I did my thesis paper in college on aura marking. I wanted to be a naturalist at first, but then Ironwood scouted me and allowed me to...branch off my horizons." Padraig laughed to himself. "From what I see, you have hundreds and hundreds of souls, ripe for the taking. I could power boost you and jolt your own soul back to life by using the remnants of everyone else. Now, that's not enough to redirect your biological life back to your body, only return your mind and consciousness to you."

Y/N's face scrunched up as Padraig grinned and nodded.

"Good to know I have your consent."

With a snap of the fingers all of the remnants began to scream in pain, they cried out for help from their loved ones, but it was to no avail. Their souls began turning into black flaming orbs that slammed into Y/N's chest, jolting his body up. Padraig began to laugh as he spun around in his chair, relishing in the exorbitant amount of agony around him. Once all the souls were finished, life began to return to Y/N's eyes and he flung up, pushing backwards and coating his body in flames.

"I didn't ask you to do that!" Y/N roared, his flames more potent than ever.

"You didn't have to." Padraig appeared beside him and whispered into his ear. Y/N blasted him with fire, but Padraig only disappeared.

"I'm in your imagination Y/N. I'm not physical or mentally real. My soul has merely been merged with your own. Such is the beauty of nature, yes?"

"Shut up, what're you planning? And what was that about aura marking?"

"Ah that's right! I lost track." Padraig waved him off. "Aura marking allows two souls to merge with one another, creating one corporeal being. Which means, if you try hard enough, you can talk to anyone you've marked."

"You're not serious are you I-"

"The trick to regaining your body is to revive you using what destroyed you." Padraig cut him off again and smugly smiled.

"...nature." It all clicked in Y/N's mind as his eyes widened. "You're telling me if I tell everyone I've marked to shove a bunch of dust crystals in me I can return?"

"It's merely a theory, but considering that was my only backup plan for it I killed you and I used it many times when you truly died back then." Padraig summoned a pen and twirled it. "Of course, you could let all of your friends and family...and the whole world actually, to die painfully and as cattle to Salem."

"Why." Y/N said as Padraig cocked an eyebrow. "Why are you telling me this? I killed you."

"You see my boy..." Padraig took a breath. "Spite makes a bad man worse. And humiliation and manipulation are two words that should've NEVER been tied with my name. I don't care about you, I don't care about the world, in fact, I should be inclined to let Salem get away with what she's doing. After all, nature is reliant on the strong and weak."

"...but?"

"Like I said boy, spite makes a petty man pettier." Padraig grinned before disappearing completely. Y/N stood their confused for a moment before shaking his head.

"At least we agree on that part..." Y/N mumbled. "Even if I do this, the only way we win is if THEY come. I have to believe they'll come...please Oum they don't have to forgive me, they just need to save the rest of the group..."

Y/N fell to his ass on the ground and then began trying to pulse his soul out to the girls he had slept with. It took him a few tries but eventually he felt like he was tethered to the people around him. Summer, Blake, Yang, and Weiss were the ones he could feel the strongest with as he began concentrating. Soon he found himself yelling into the void about what to do.

XXXXXXXXX

"Ruby above you!" Yang yelled out as Ruby twisted in mid air and sliced the head off a boarbatusk jumping on top of her. Blake was in her shadow in an instant, grabbing its tusks and flipping it over Ruby. She went with it, landing on its back before slicing its neck. "Weiss!"

Weiss flicked her rapier, allowing glyphs to form as Yang hopped on them before flipping off of the last one and slamming onto the ground, causing a rippling effect to send the Grimm scattering away. They regrouped as JNPR finished off a Taijitu and Ursa together. Amber punched through the head of a Beringel before launching the body into a swarm of Lancers. She dashed back over to them as they all got into a circle, protecting the civilians that were being evacuated by the remaining Atlesian forces.

"There's no end to them..." Jaune breathed heavily as he stood up and readied himself. "I never knew fighting with a shield was so much harder than fighting with a shield and sword."

"You can say that again..." Pyrrha looked down to see her trusty weapon was beginning to chip from all of the Grimm they were slaughtering. It seemed like the more they killed the more spawned in. Pyrrha looked over in awe at the blur of petals that flew around the area, decimating everything in her path. "Ruby your moms incredible..."

"You can say that again..." Nora chirped in as everyone watched in awe now. "It's like she's not even trying!"

"In the desert she was hindered by her terrain, but seeing your mom in full force...it's terrifying." Blake chimed in before Yang slapped her shoulder. Blake turned to see Yang grinning. "What are you thinking...?"

"We can't let ourselves be outdone! We have to-"

Yang was cut off by a loud roar and a slam on the metal beneath them. The group and Summer all turned to see the Chimera Grimm land onto the ground once more.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Jaune yelled over the roars and wind from the wings as everyone gawked except for Summer, Yang, and Weiss.

"A chimera Grimm...one that Y/N fought back on Menagerie." Weiss said she crouched down to keep her balance.

"If that thing couldn't take on Y/N then how are we supposed to beat it?!" Jaune retorted as he looked at their weapons. "I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but your weapons aren't looking so hot."

The group looked forward as the snake tail on its back began spewing out black liquid that began more Grimm. Amber pushed Yang and Blake aside as she ripped a part of her shirt off and wrapped it around her hands.

"Maybe you guys can't take it...but I can." Amber grinned sadistically as she gripped her hands and flames bursted out of them. "I've been wanting to test my limits for a while now. Keep the small fry off me ya hear?"

"Wait Amber don't-" Jaune spoke up but was quickly warned by his shield to block an incoming Grimm. Within seconds the group was descended on, Grimm flooding the area. The groups quick separated and began taking on more Grimm as each team did their best to protect both the civilians and Amber. Summer watched them closely before choosing her next move.

"Gah!" Ruby was sent backwards as a Ursa struck her in surprise. Yang caught her and slid back, thrusting her arm out and firing two shots into the head of Ursa, which fell to the ground lifeless. Weiss and Blake were fighting a Taijitu while team JNPR were taking on the Chimera Grimm with Amber, but everything they were throwing wasn't working. Summer was nearby, helping out the groups when they needed it. She swept across the battlefield like the air of death, ripping through every Grimm she could find and correcting the positioning of the kids when they needed it.

"Mom, over here!" Yang yelled out as Summer back flipped off of a Nevermore, slicing its head off and shooting towards RWBY. She spun like a top and decimated all of the flying Grimm in her way before making impact with a Deathstalker, quickly burying her scythe into the soft spot above its armor. The red eyes of the Deathstalker went dull as it fell to the ground.

"Team RWBY go back to back, JNPR, fall back with RWBY and stand in a circle around the civilians. I want those who can defend on the outer ring, followed by those with close combat experience, and after that I want the rangers! Do not let a single one through!" Summer barked orders as everyone quickly listened and got into positioning. Summer transformed her weapon back into a sword as she expertly blade danced her way through the Grimm and to Amber, who was currently uppercutting the Chimera to no avail. The beast was fumbling backwards as Amber grit her teeth and punched it straight in the snout. It's body recoiled, but a paw was raised and slammed Amber into a metal wall. Summer quickly picked her up and retreated to a safe distance.

"Amber are you alright?" Summer asked quickly as she dodged flame breath from the Chimera.

"I'm fine." Amber said as she shook her head. Her body exploded with flames as her injuries healed. "Y/N's one lucky guy he gets unlimited use out of these."

"Do you not have the same?" Summer asked as she sniped at the Chimeras eyes.

"I can recover as much as I want, but I'm not immortal and the more I use my flames to recover the more they get weaker when I attack. So I just haven't been using them."

Summer paled at that.

"Y-You haven't been using your flames to fight? You've just been...punching it regularly?!"

"Yeah what of it?" Amber said looking around the ground. She finally found what she was looking for as her eyes honed in on one of the chains that were holding Atlas and Mantle together. "Summer, can you occupy it for a minute?!"

"Y-Yeah do you have a plan?" Summer said standing up.

"Yeah, I think so. Just go!" Amber said quickly as Summer darted off, flashing her silver eyes to annoy the beast at least. "Okay Amber..."

(PLAY: Bloody Tears - Castlevania)

Amber grabbed the heavy chain by the middle and used her flaming fist to break through it. She was left with two long pieces of metal chain that made her arms feel like they were gonna break off. She slammed her feet into the ground and black flames exploded out of her. She roared as her eyes turned obsidian and the chains became covered in black flames. She lifted them over her head and yelled out to Summer.

"Summer, switch with me and go help the others!" Amber growled out as she could feel her arms getting heavy. "Now!"

"Okay I'll-WOAH!" Summer crouched down as a flaming black chain slammed into the Chimera, sending it hurtling. Another slammed down onto its head, making it slam into the ground. Spit flung out of the Chimeras mouth as Summer weaved inbetween each whip of the chains. She shot ice rounds into the eyes of the Chimera, exploding as they reached their target. Blinding it for a bit, Amber took the opportunity to get closer as she ran with the heavy chains behind her.

"SUMMER! ON MY MARK, I NEED YOU TO SHOOT FIRE ROUNDS TO WELD THE CHAINS TO THE GROUND!" Amber roared out as she did her best to get close to the flailing beast.

"Okay!" Summer grunted as she looked back to see RWBY and JNPR doing fine. Seeing this, she focused back in on the Chimera fight. She jumped up to a perch and aimed her rifle, waiting for Amber's word. Amber got to the side of the beast and slammed her chain onto its neck, slamming it onto the ground with force. The black flames burned the beasts neck as it roared in pain.

"NOW SUMMER!" Amber yelled as she held one end of the chain to the ground. Summer shot it and flames exploded over Amber and the chain. Amber grinded the chain into the ground, using both her flames and the dust flames that Summer provided to melt it into the ground. Quickly thinking, Amber springboarded up to the head of the Chimera and slammed down with her legs as much as she could. The chimera was stunned into the ground as Amber rolled off of it and held the other end of the chain onto the ground once more. Summer did as she was told and shot it as Amber welded it to the ground, causing the beasts neck to become stuck under a flaming chain.

"Now...time for the main event!" Amber picked up both ends of the other chain, leaving a loop in the middle. She jumped up to the flailing beasts head and slipped the chain she was holding under the neck. The Chimera was locked into a vice grip with its neck being pulled down by the welded chain and pulled up with the chain Amber was using. Her face went red as she pulled with all of her might to try and choke it out or decapitate it. Amber buffed and felt her arms straining as Summer came in front of the Chimera and looked it dead in the eyes. She continuously flashed her silver eyes into its own, blinding and disorienting the Chimera. Because of the Amber had a bit of an easier time dealing with the beast.

The chain began to sink into the neck of the Chimera, which began spitting out black blood and yelling with a garbled tone. Summer continued flashing her silvers eyes with strain as blood began flowing out of her eyes from the over use of her ability. Eventually, with one last pull and scream, the Chimera roared out hoarsely before its eyes popped out of its head and the neck of the Chimera surged forward as it was decapitated. Black blood flung over Summer as she barely dodged out of the way. The head rolled forward as the body went limp and Amber fell off of the head and onto the ground dead tired.

Summer rushed to catch her as Amber was breathing heavily.

"The...the flames...they died in the middle of that..." Amber huffed as Summer sweat dropped. "Remind me to go back to the gym after this..."

Amber barely got back up and saw Summer's eyes.

"You alright? Your eyes are bleeding and bloodshot."

"Forget it." Summer waved her off. "It's just overuse of my power."

"Right." Amber leaned on her shoulder. "How's everyone else?"

"They're doing great, but getting tired." Summer narrowed her eyes. "They're going to start falling one by one soon. They don't have the endurance for these type of long fights. Beacon only prepares you for short bursts of fighting."

"Beacon fucking sucks after all." Amber pushed off of Summer and got sturdy. "Alright I'm good to go, let's help them."

"Right let's-aah!" Summer fell to the ground as the black mark began glowing through her clothes. Her face flushed as clutched her heart. Weiss, Yang, and Blake fell to the ground with her and with the same reactions. Jaune blocked them in with an aura construct as Amber crouched down with Summer.

"Summer are you alright?!"

"Y-Yeah I just got really hot all of a sudden and I-"

Weiss, Yang, Blake, and Summers eyes all widened at the same time as their bodies shook and the black mark on their bodies all began glowing.

'I don't have time to explain how this is happening, but I'm dead. Dead dead. I'm not coming back. Arslan was working with Salem and Choice the entire time to murder me so that she could live. She lied about everything. My weakness is being killed by nature and Arslan was the exact opposite to me. But that doesn't mean I'll stay dead if you guys can intervene. If you can get to my body and shove as many dust crystals and bullets into me as you possibly can, I can come back. But they can't be ice or water crystals, they'll kill me. Now hurry! Adam is fighting Salem and Arslan on his own. Just know, if this doesn't works...I love you all.'

"Y/N!" The four women all shouted at once. Amber and JNPR with Ruby all looked shocked as they checked on their teammates. Summers eyes narrowed as she rushed towards the girls.

"You three heard that?" Summer said quickly as the other three nodded. However, before she could say anything else, a horde of Grimm and the zombie like Grimm came barreling out from nowhere. Roots from Salem's tree began to spread further around Atlas as they approached the group now. They all huddled up together and around the civilians who were still trying to evacuate with the remaining bullheads.

Jaune stood further up as Yang and Blake explained to him what they had to do. He hovered a hand over his neck and channeled aura to amplify his voice.

"ADAM, WE HAVE TO GET TO Y/N! GET HIM TO US NOW!" Jaune roared as everyone looked towards where Amber was.

"They're over there-" Amber pointed as explosions rang out over where Adam and Arslan were fighting.

"How many crystals do we have?" Summer asked as she used her cloak to make a bag. Everything put in were different sizes of electric and fire dust crystals along with wind and gravity. Weiss kept her ice and water crystals to herself as everyone stared at her.

"What?!" Weiss gawked. "I only use these two!"

"And that's because?" Blake cocked an eyebrow.

Weiss blushed as she crossed her arms.

"I...use...Y/N...for the rest..." Weiss grumbled out as everyone grinned at her. "ANYWAYS! That oaf got himself killed and we need to revive him. I want to give that lion bitch what she deserves."

"Weiss' language aside..." Ruby stepped up. "We gotta get him. But we can't just leave these civilians alone there. Someone has to stay back and I-"

"WATCH OUT!" Jaune yelled turning around to create a shield as a civilian was about to be killed by an Ursa. He couldn't react in time and paled before a flurry of gunfire rained down on top of the Grimm. They were decimated and ran through as a bullhead got down, followed by hundreds of other Bullheads. Each detailed by Vale, Vacuo, and Mistral.

"What the..." Summer gawked. "But the war-!"

"Is still going." Someone hopped out of a nearby bullhead and everyone recognized the voice. They all turned to greet the woman accompanied by another girl and two guys.

"Coco!" Ruby said happily as CFVY stepped out.

"Sup." Coco flashed a grin. "You're not the only one who has this funny little mark left by the kitten."

"Y-Yeah..." Velvet blushed as she handed Summer a bag.

"Y/N contacted us by scroll a while ago. I let him go to voicemail because I was still irked, but listened to it only to find out he was planning on fighting Salem with you all." Coco explained. "I informed the headmaster and it turns out Ozpin figured out Lionheart was a spy, but Salem got to him first. He was found murdered in his office. But Y/N...the announcement he made a while back wasn't for show. He did it on purpose. He sent word to the other two headmasters saying that he was going to be in Atlas and destroying it ASAP. So he made himself the enemy and tied up the kingdoms into it in case they were too afraid of Salem."

Coco hurriedly explained it as soldiers pushed forward and began evacuating the civilians.

"We only heard Y/N's voice once we got close enough. Do you think we can really save him?" Velvet said, tears forming in her eyes. "How we left it with him...it's been eating at me ever since."

"Well, we have a chance to turn it around." Ruby stepped up. "The only way we beat Salem is if we have Y/N. We can do this."

"All in?" Jaune smirked as he put a hand forward. Everyone else did the same as they all took off running with only one goal in mind:

To save the King.

XXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
959K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
793K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
444K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...