Always His | (Book 3) 18+

Par thenuggiequeen

BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian... Plus

***description***
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
epilogue

eighteen

31.6K 1K 555
Par thenuggiequeen

AMELIA
**
***
*****

I sighed as I played with my pen. With my work being finished and calls coming in only every hour or six, the only thing I could wait for was Lucian to finally walk out of that elevator and give me some sort of entertainment.

I looked at the pictures I had in my camera roll for the thousandth time, smiling at the recently added photos of me and Lucian. Last night I only slept for about two hours before I woke up craving burgers; being an amazing person, I woke Lucian to keep me company the way there and back and he decided to be a shit disturber as I ate my burgers and... now I have over a hundred new photos in my camera.

Right on cue, the phone rang and I picked it up, putting my cellphone down as I answered it.

"Is Lucian D'Angelo in?" An unfamiliar voice asked, making me raise an eyebrow.

"No, he's at a meeting right now," I responded, grabbing a pen and note pad. "May I leave a message instead?"

"Just let him know that Katie's in town and if Italian's okay," she told me, making my eye twitch slightly as I didn't even bother writing it down.

"Alright, thank you," I shortly said and hung up, grabbing my phone. I opened my messages up and went straight to Lucian's name.

I really didn't want to be this person but I couldn't help it when random women were asking me to tell Lucian if Italian was okay.

Okay, I'm insecure. Sue me.

A:
Who's Katie?

I put my phone away and felt my leg beginning to bounce from the anxiety. I tried distracting myself by looking through files that I've already been through, running a hand through my hair. I couldn't help but snatch my phone from its place on my desk when I heard it go off.

L:
The only Katie I know is a manager from another branch in the state, why?

I bit my lip as my brain tried to convince me that Katie was some skank that was trying to hook up with Lucian.

I hate overthinking so fucking much.

A:
She just wants to know if you want Italian 2nite since she's in the city

I didn't even get a chance to put the phone down before it started ringing. I answered the call and pressed the phone to my ear.

"What's wrong?" He asked, making the tiniest of smiles grow on my lips. Then it vanished when I realized that my stupid brain had beat me... again.

"Nothing," I mumbled back. I began to play with my shirt, swearing to myself. "I'm just overthinking about—"

"We didn't hook up, Mel," he assured me, making my cheeks immediately flame with shame. "She's wanted to but I've turned her and her stupid dinners down every time. Did you think I planned to go out with her tonight to do that or something?"

Can the ground please eat me alive? There's only so much humiliation I can take. "I'm sorry—"

"We'll talk about this tonight," he cut off. "I need to finish my meeting."

"Lucian—"

He hung up before I could finish my sentence and I bit my lip harshly, slowly putting my phone down. I rested on my head on the desk with a groan, wanting nothing much than for the world to just swallow me whole already.

I fucked up. Bad.

***

Lucian was still in his meeting by the time I got off so I decided to head back to his apartment. I made a chicken Alfredo dish and just as I made a plate for screaming stomach, Lucian walked through the door with an exhausted look on his face. I frowned slightly and watched him walk into the kitchen, giving my temple a gentle kiss before wrapping his arms around me.

"Hi," I nervously greeted. "How was the meeting?"

"Boring as shit," he mumbled back tiredly, kissing my jaw next. "This smells delicious, mia bella. Thank you."

I handed him my plate and he kissed my shoulder, walking into the living room and sitting on the couch. I grabbed another plate and hesitantly followed him, sitting next to him. Lucian turned to me and raised an eyebrow, and I immediately knew that he wanted to have the talk now.

"When we went out one night, I asked if you trusted me," he simply said, taking a forkful of food.

"I do," I quickly responded, my cheeks flaring up.

"Then when will you understand that I don't want to be with anyone else, Amelia?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I thought I made myself pretty clear."

"I can't help it," I rushed out, my eyebrows pushed together. "Might I remind you that before you were this guy, you were that guy. We did things to purposely hurt each other or make the other jealous, we were constantly fighting—"

"I've told you that I'm trying to make up for all that shit," he said with narrow eyes, "and I thought we were finally getting somewhere but—"

"What the hell do you want me to think?" I retorted. "For fuck sake, we just started making progress these past couple of weeks after years of this toxic relationship we've had! You can't just expect me to not overthink it when there's a chick asking for you and what you want to eat for dinner."

"Why the fuck would I want someone else besides you, Mel!" He asked me angrily. "I can barely look at another woman without comparing them to you and you really think I'd casually plan a fucking date with some other chick when I've finally got you?"

I could feel my bottom lip tremble and I opened and closed my mouth, trying to find something to say. Lucian stood up, putting his food on the table as he began to pace back and forth. I stared at the plate on my lap and slowly put it beside his, watching him walk around the coffee table.

"What do you want me to do?" Lucian asked, stopping in from it me. I pursed my lips as he squatted in front of me, grabbing my hands. "I just want to know what'll make you believe me, Mia."

My lips parted and I stared at him, inhaling when he cupped my cheeks. I gripped his hand with mine and eventually entwined them, looking between each of his eyes. I finally closed the distance between us, hearing his grunt as his ass hit the ground. My lips met his and I cupped his cheeks, feeling his arms slide around my waist, immediately returning my kiss.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled against his lips, feeling him pull back so I could explain. "I know you're trying, Lucian, and I'm sorry for being inconsiderate and just immediately assuming. I-I just... I can't help it when literally any woman can take my place."

Lucian smiled slightly, cupping my cheeks. "No one can take your place, baby. I love you, not any other chick that tries to take your place."

Hearing those three words, I pulled back with wide eyes, seeing Lucian's eyes grow at realization of what he said.

"I mean—I didn't... fuck, shit. I-I guess I didn't not mean it but it kind of just... please say something—"

He didn't get a chance to finish the rest of his sentence before my arms flung around his neck as I kissed him again, feeling him fall onto his back. Lucian made sure to hold me closer than he did before, gripping my hair tightly as he returned it and that only made me pull him closer. He groaned quietly and gripped my waist with one hand, shaking his head and pulling me back to him when I went to pull away.

"Say it again," I whispered, feeling him smile against my lips.

"I love you, Amelia," he said slowly, making me smile. "Fuck, I've loved you for years. I just... I didn't want to tell you until I knew we were both ready to really hear it."

I kissed his forehead and he rested his forehead on mine, releasing a slow breath.

"I love you," I finally said back, feeling my heart only beat faster as his lips curled up into an ecstatic grin. "So much."

Lucian kissed me again, this time using more force than before. I returned it immediately, whimpering as he held my hips down. My fingers weaved through his thick hair and I moaned when he began to control the pace of my hips, moving them against his own. My parted lips as I gasped and Lucian used that opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth, searching for mine. A low groan left his lips as I met him halfway, rolling his hips up again. The friction of his slacks against me caused my mouth to fall open, a quiet moan leaving my lips.

"Look at me," he whispered, moving a hand to my neck and bringing my head down. "That's right. Eyes on me, Mia."

My eyes fluttered as I struggled to keep them open, moaning as Lucian pressed our lips together once more. I was too distracted by the movement of his hips to realize he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kisses down his neck as he guided us through the apartment, eventually settling me on his bed.

"Move in with me," he mumbled against my lips, crawling on top of me.

I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes, not being able to respond before his lips were on mine again. My legs stayed locked around his waist and he pulled my shirt over his head, moving his hands quickly as my bra was removed next.

"Oh, God," I gasped as I felt him slip his hand between my legs, testing out how wet I really was. "Lucian, please..."

"I know," he breathed back. "Fuck, you're soaked for me, aren't you?"

I nodded my head and felt his lips brush against my neck, rubbing my wet slit up and down with two fingers. My back arched off of the bed as he easily pushed two fingers into me with a quiet groan. I cried out as he began to move them slowly, gradually picking up the pace.

"Move in," he breathed out, beginning to pull his pants down. "With me. Together."

I moaned as he pulled his fingers out of me. I opened my mouth just as he brought them up, closing my lips around them. I pulled my panties down at the same time Lucian grabbed a condom, pulling his fingers out to slip it on. He looked back at me and smirked, gripping my hair and slamming his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him back, gasping as he slowly slid into me. I could feel his grip on my hair tighten and he released a deep sounding moan, having to stop once he was buried deep inside of me.

"Fuck," he breathed out, slowly moving his hips out before pushing back into me.

I whimpered, biting my lip while pulling him closer. Lucian began to thrust into me, breathing heavily against my neck while entwining our hands together. My legs tightening around his waist and I moaned as Lucian pounded into me, kissing along my neck as he gently urged me along with him.

"You're such a good girl, mia bella," he mumbled, hissing when I clenched around him. "Fuck, you love the way I feel inside of you, don't you?"

I nodded desperately, crying out as he angled my hips and began to thrust his hips faster in and out of me. I arched my back off of the bed and moaned loudly, moving my hips to meet his needy thrusts inside of me.

"Move. In. With. Me," he panted, gripping my hands tighter. "Shit."

"Lucian—Oh my God!" I cried out loudly as he , nodding my head when he kissed me again.

Lucian slowed down to a very deep penetration. He rested his forehead against mine and grinned down at me, letting go of one hand to cup my cheek.

"I want to move in," I whispered breathlessly, bringing my hand to his hai

I moaned as he kissed me the same time he pushed into me. This time he took his time, bringing his hand to the back of my head as our lips moved in sync. His fingers trapped themselves in my hair as he thrusted into me slowly, his body tensing above mine every time I would clench around him.

"I love you," he breathed to me, beginning to speed up until he was pounding into me mercilessly.

"I love you more," I said back, grinning when his eyes narrowed slightly. I bit my lip when his hand moved around my neck, forcing my head to look at him.

"No," he simply said, moving his other hand down to rub my needy clit.

I moaned loudly, closing my eyes as I relished the delicious feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me at a great speed, this fingers focused on my clit. My eyebrows pushed together as I could feel myself becoming closer, gripping his shoulders tightly.

"Sei così vicino," he muttered against my neck, smirking when I whimpered. "I want you to come for me, baby."

I moaned and nodded my head, feeling him suck on my neck to mark it.

"That's right," he cooed deeply as I came, moaning his name as my body trembled. "You're mine, aren't you?"

I nodded my head quickly, moaning as he began to speed up, searching for his own release. Lucian groaned, pressing our lips together while slamming into me. My legs tightened around his waist and he gripped my hips, pushing into me faster and faster.

"Fuck, Amelia," Lucian grunted, his hips jerking forward as he found his release. I clenched around him and he let out a muffled groan into my neck, slowing down.

"Did you plan on asking me to move in?" I breathed out to him, hearing his deep chuckle before he pulled out of me.

"Well, it was going to come up at some point," he responded, kissing down my neck. "But after whatever the hell just happened, I figured I could bring it up and see what you say."

I hummed, watching as he stood up. I laughed as he picked me up with him, walking me into the washroom and setting me on the toilet. I watched as he turned the shower on and stepped in, glancing behind his shoulder.

"You joining?" He asked, running his fingers through his soaked hair.

"I have to pee," I answered, "so turn around."

Lucian chuckled and shook his head, turning around so his back was facing me. I quickly peed and wiped, flushing the toilet. After washing my hands, I hesitantly stepped in and wrapped my arms around Lucian's torso.

"I love you," I murmured, kissing his spine.

He hummed quietly, turning around. There was a peaceful smile on his face as he cupped my cheeks. "I'm never going to get used to you saying those words."

I smiled up at him, getting on my toes the same time he leaned down to kiss me.

*****
***
**

WORD COUNT: 2570

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.6M 186K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...
286K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
96.2K 2.9K 17
#3 in short story! 3/29/2019 #34 on Royals! 8/20/2019 #8 on heartfelt! I was walking to the grocery store when I thought some one was following me ...
10.4M 350K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...