It's Only You || Vkook Namjin...

By HailsLexy

You saw the tags, but you clicked anyways, you know what you were getting into so am not gonna justify myself... More

Star Crossed Lovers
1. Dream or Reality?
2. Begin
3. Park Residence
4. Usual day at Kim's, or is it?
5. Kim brothers (Jin focused)
6.Kim brothers (Taehyung focused)
7. Visions? Past? or Future?
8. Jade Muzong
notice..?
9. Meeting ... WHO?!
Regarding Updates
*NOT AN UPDATE*
10. Core of Sins?
11. Are you my sanity? (Pt. 1)
12. Returning
(anniversary)
13. Meeting Horse
14. Reunion and Fear
(not an update)
15. Are you my Sanity? (Pt. 2)
16. Are you worthy to be my Mate?
17. You who come in my dreams
notice
18. The Fire Inside
19. Initially Mine
20. Nice to meet you, again
21. The Voice I Yearn For
22. Ethereal One
23. Night of Hunting (Part 1)
24. The Party
25. Night of Hunting (Part 2)
Special Side Story 1
26. Cravings & The Wine
27. Xenva University
28. The Trio
29. The Scent of Yours
Heads-up
30. Three Together Again
31. The Demon Inside
32. Scenting
33. The Sleep Over
34. Sulky Vampire Cat
35. Grave Mistake
36. Touches of each other
37. Never Ever Again
38. Goodnight, my mate.
39. What is he to Me?
40. Who am I?
41. Secrets
42. A Melody a Song for Us
43. Missing Third piece of Heart
44. Hints of Storm
45. Returned
46. Warning
47. Day One
48. Cousins' Bond
49. Home ?
50. Devil.
💜 I PURPLE YOU 💜
51. A Hope; A Devil's Call
52. I have known
53. The First Taint
54. Only You
Soul Splits of Mates
Mates and Family
56. The Awakened Kim
57. Min's blood and Secrets
58. Regrets (Pt. 1)
59. You're my mate & I am Yours
60. Seokjin Knows
61. Hyung
Special Side Story 2
62. Curse ?
63. Smell of Blood
Special Side Story 3
64. Cowards' Secrets (Pt. 1)
65. Am I Lovable?
65. Coward's Secrets (Pt. 2)

55. Knowing one another

158 11 5
By HailsLexy

First of all I am terribly sorry for being unable to upload last week. My paternal grandmother passed away so was busy with the rituals and helping family. Then had some exams so had to clear them too.
As a sorry I am giving this 4 ups-spree and I hope you guys can excuse my absence for last week.

Also sorry for the terrible chapter picture but I couldn't find any decent picture of those 3 together apart from this one.

Hope you guys were doing well.

So now on with the story~

-----------------------------------------------------------

People thicker than blood?
Or blood thicker than people?
Or is it blood that became people
But still found it's core place?

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Knock knock knock*

"Baekhyunie hyung? Are you there? It's me and Jungkook." The brunette human knocked on the large door, waiting for the petite vampire to open it.

As planned, he and Jungkook made some hot chocolate for Jimin's brother-in-law to cheer the mood of the sad vampire.

The door opened quiet quickly revealing a very exhausted looking Baekhyun, with a soft smile on his face.

"Oh Taehyung, Jungkook.. please come in.. what brings you here?" The vampire invited them in his personal library.

"We..... just want..ed to check on you hyung.. You looked tired. So we brought you some hot chocolate, so that it helps you to rest."

Taehyung was at first not very confident to speak up his thoughts in front of Baekhyun. But as soon as he saw the older's reassuring and encouraging smile for him to continue, he stated his real reason for coming to him.

"Oh thank you so much Taehyung-ah, Jungkook.. that was really really sweet of you two. Please come and sit down."

Both the younger took a seat on couch that was present in the room, making older one take the single sofa.

Taehyung was mesmerized seeing not only the interior design of the place but also the amount of books that were present in the place.

Seeing Taehyung looking around with an amazed gaze Baekhyun chuckled and asked,

"Seems like you are a book lover too Taehyung-ah?"

Coming out of his reverie, Taehyung cleared his thought and sheepishly nodded at the elder.

"Yes I love books."

"Come to think of it I never asked both of your favourite things? Seeing that we all have our free time now, thanks to our own lockig down in this damn mansion, why not get to know each other more?"

Both the younger male chuckled at Baekhyun's snarky sarcasm seeing it cute but happy at the same time to be able to spend some time with the older.

"Well I do love to read.. specially about historical things not to mention mystery, thriller, supernatural stuffs and romance too!!" Taehyung replied excitedly.

"Wow!!! Your taste in books is same as mine!! I will show you around the library later! What do you say?!" Baekhyun asked with same excitement.

"I would love that hyung!!!" Taehyung nodded his head excitedly.

"And you Jungkook?"

Jungkook coughed looking sideways, feeling little embarrassed, answered,

"Am not at all interested in books.. sorry."

Hearing his answer made the older laugh out freely, while shocking the human.

After stopping his laugh Baekhyun cleared his throat and stated,

"Sorry for my behavior, but it's understandable seeing you may have to manage all the work lord of your own land. I bet you would not like to read more words in your free time."

Understanding dawned the human and he gave a sympathetic smile to his boyfriend.

Jungkook on the other hand kept his mouth shut, because if he is being honest, then most of the work is done by his Hoseok hyung while he hardly managed much.
But oh well why to reveal this lazy side of him to his future mate and unimpress him.

Baekhyun continued to make the younger comfortable,

"Tell me about hobbies you two, it does not have to be books. Just yourselves."

Both the boys nodded while Taehyung looked at Jungkook urging him to continue. Jungkook smiled at him before answering to Baekhyun,

"I love singing, making music and physical activities like basketball a lot. Also I like to play games and cook food sometimes."

"That's really really great Jungkook. Do you by any chance play the piano?" Baekhyun asked.

"I won't say am good at it, but I do manage to play it somehow."

"That's great! Why not we hear you play after dinner tonight??" Baekhyun jumped on his seat absolutely excited.

Seeing Baekhyun like this, both Jungkook and Taehyung felt more and more at ease. The way Baekhyun treated both of them, made them feel at home. As if they have known one another for decades.

"I would love to try to play then for you two." Jungkook smiled at both of them.

Baekhyun clapped his hands like an excited child and turned towards Taehyung,

"What are your other hobbies TaeTa- Oh am so sorry! Out of excitement I called you by you-"

"It's absolutely fine with me hyung. And I would love it if you too called me with my pet name instead of my formal name." Taehyung assured the flustered older male, making the later smile softly at him.

"Thank you for allowing me to do so my dear. So TaeTae.. what are your other hobbies?"

"Well apart from reading, I like to sing and study about ancestoral architecture or old Structures and buildings."

"That's really beautiful hobbies you got their my dear. Then when Jungkook plays tonight why don't you sing for us two? It will be a beautiful night for all of us."

Taehyung blushed slightly but nodded his head nonetheless.

"I would love to try it too hyungie."

Baekhyun smiled wider hearing Taehyung call him hyungie again. He rose up from his place and went beside Taehyung's patting his head softly.

"Anytime my dear one." Baekhyun whispered softly, loud enough for Taehyung to hear it and make him give his best boxy smile to the elder.

"Well why don't you go around my library and choose anything you like to read for the time while I complete the left over documents that I have, and you Jungkook can accompany TaeTae?" Baekhyun suggested.

"We are so sorry hyung that we interrupting yo-"

"Shh! Not at all dear ones. Rather I am feeling a lot better after you two visited me here. I really am enjoying both of your company with me. Also thank you for the hot choco, it's energized me enough to complete the boring twelve papers that I have left."

Hearing the older not only made the younger two happy but laugh again for the umpteenth time that day.

Jimin was really lucky to get a brother-in-law like Baekhyun who knows how to make others feel at home.

"Okay hyung we will stay around here while you complete your left over work. But please do suggest me from where to start ?! Your library is huge!!"

Baekhyun chuckled and answered,

"Start from the floor above from the left. You will get some good historical stuffs there."

"Thanks hyungie!"

Taehyung nodded and grabbed Jungkook's hand before dragging him off to the second floor of the library making the later sigh.

Baekhyun just kept on smiling at the retreating due as one tear of blood left his eye, which he quickly wiped off before heading towards his desk to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Won't be taking your time much here today,
But do listen to this song, it gave me chills

I hope you like the next chapter too~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.6K 52
Taehyung-I cannot forgive myself for what happened nor can i change the very fact that it did happen what happened... So Jimin stop trying to change...
809K 43.2K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
28.6K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
73.3K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...