𝟏𝟖 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫)

By cold_soup_69

Hey! This is my first story and it took forever to write so I hope you enjoy it! It's a story on how Parker a... More

First Day Of School(EVER like PRE-K ever)
3rd Grade
6th Grade
9th Grade pt.1
9th Grade Pt.2
10th Grade pt.1
10th Grade pt.2
10th Grade pt.3
11th Grade pt.1
11th grade pt.2
Moving in
11th Grade pt.3
12th grade pt.1
12th grade pt.2
Home
12th grade pt.3
Saturday
What happened at the house
A/N
Life Of Luxury
The Fight
A/N
Date
Cute
The roach-AKA-Ally
A/N
A/N

Don't leave, Please

875 10 1
By cold_soup_69

Third Person
Parker lied down by Chester pulling him close to make him feel safe.
Parker:Yes?
Chester:Don't ever leave me please
Parker:Why would I?
Chester:Just don't...

They stared into each others eyes not knowing what to say.

Parker:Can you please tell me what happened at your parents house?

Chester froze.

Chester:Y-Yea...So I walked in the house and my parents immediately started screaming at me. I screamed back at them and told them how I had left because they would always fight and...How I was gay. My mom slapped me across the face then pushed me onto the floor. My dad kicked me in the stomach then told me I had 5 minutes to get off his property and said he didn't want to have anything to do with me.
Parker:I-I'm so sorry baby...
Chester:Don't it's ok.
Parker:No really I'm sorry. I should've took up for you.
Chester:W-what no it's fine. Really.
Parker:No really! I should've came and stuck up for you.
Chester:That's putting my troubles on you!
Parker:And that's fine!

Chester started to cry. Parker sat up and pulled Chester close.

Parker:Please don't cry, I hate to see you cry.
Chester:Well at least you make me happy again.
Parker:Aw I love you.
Chester:I love you.

Chesters POV:
It felt good to get off that off my chest.

Parker:Are you better now?
Chester:Yea, thank you for listening.
Parker:No problem.

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me then pulled me close to him. I had ended up stop crying and fell asleep with my arms wrapped around his waist.

Around 5:30am I woke up just for some reason. I tried to fall back asleep but couldn't. I just layed there playing with Parker's hair. Until about 30 minutes later he woke up.

Chester:Oh—sorry did I wake you up?
Parker:No of course not I'm always awake by this time.

I looked at him and smiled then kissed his cheek. His smiled back at me and we just layed there talking for about 45 minutes.

Parker:Do we have anything to do today?
Chester:No I don't think so.
Parker:Good. I want to stay here with you.
Chester:I do to.

Parker put his chin on my head and I just let him. I hugged him thinking if I would let go he would get up.

Hiiiiii! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm working on the next one! So I hope you enjoy that one! Bye cya in the next chapter!✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 182 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...
57.4K 1.9K 43
this is my old writing, it's very bad. please click away to another one shot book, thank you and have a great day! * started: september 1, 2016 comp...
64.9K 2.3K 16
Go back 2 Years into Jason and Danny's life, back when they first met. Experience their love, heartbreak and drama as you read the First book of this...
734 21 13
The last summer before college starts off rather uneventful, but life quickly begins to pick up within the first few weeks as someone new enters into...