Life Of Luxury

Parker's POV:
Parker:Bro you ready?
Chester:Yea I'm coming!

We where filming a video life of luxury with Leah. She said there was something wrong with her sister. I loved filming the videos but also didn't. They would always look at me weird, but not in a weird way. They looked at me like I was there boyfriend or something. Even if I wasn't dating Chester I still would hate it. I go there to save them not to find a girlfriend.

Chester:Ok,sorry I was looking for my glasses.
Parker:It's ok! Ready to film?
Chester:Yep!

After we finished the intro we got in the the car and drove to Leah's house. When we got there we knocked on the door.
Parker:Hey
Leah:hi
Parker:Leah,hi,Parker. Uh-can we come in to talk about your sister?
Leah:Maybe right now isn't a good time. My sister is still recovering.
Parker:I mean, Leah we just drove like 3 hours, if you don't feel safe in your house,then we need to come in and talk.

There was a few seconds of silence.

Leah:Okay, you gotta be really quite though.
Parker:Okay,let's go in.
Chester:Okay.

Chesters POV:
I didn't want to go in the house because we always almost end up DYING. And all the girls look at Parker like there dating. Like excuse you? Back off. We went into the house and started to film.

Parker:Okay so Leah thank you for letting us sit down to talk to you.
Leah:Okay.
Parker:So, can you tell us what's going on, with your sister?
Leah:Listen...you need to be quiet she told me not to have anyone over here.
Parker:Why doesn't she want you to have anyone over?
Leah:I think she's embarrassed about her face.

After we finished talking to Leah we went to her sister room to try to talk to her but she seemed to be want left alone.
We then set up all the cameras and get ready for bed. I was walking to go use the bathroom and heard something from gales room so I started filming. I put the camera underneath the door and saw two people talking. I quickly opened gales door.
Chester:WHO WAS THAT?! WHO WHERE YOU TALKING TO?!
Gale:No one.
Parker:Dude! What are you doing! Why are you bothering her?
Chester:Dude, there was someone in there with her!
Parker:Why do you keep bothering her? Why can't we just go to sleep?
Chester:There's someone else in there!
Parker:Okay, let's just go to sleep man, come on.
This is ridiculous.
Chester:Whatever.

We walk to our room.

Chester:Dude how are you not freaked out by gale?
Parker:Bro...why do you not lay off this girl?
Chester:Dude you know she's up to something why else would she be in the woods?

Parker's POV:
I don't blame Chester for being freaked by that girl but I had to act like I cared for the camera.
I tried calming Chester down so then we could go to sleep.
Parker:Goodnight.
Chester:Night.

A few hours later we woke up to Leah screaming. Me and Chester both quickly got up and ran to her room.
Parker:Leah what's the problem?!
Leah:She's here! She's here!
Parker:Can you please calm-what's going on?
Leah:She was watching me!
Parker:Where? Where is she?
Chester:Look in the closet.
Parker:Theres nothing in here. I think your just having a nightmare. Or something... Your sisters not a monster okay? She's just going through a tough time right now. All right dude let's just go. Are you ok?
Leah:Mhm.
Parker:Okay.

We then heard her screaming again but when we went to go walk to her room it stopped.

We went to go back to sleep.

When we woke up to see the footage we saw Gale taking Leah into the woods.

Chester:Bro we need to go home and call the police. We can't go look for them what if we get lost?
Parker:Your right let's go.

Chester almost sounded mad or aggravated.

Hiiiiii! This is my longest chapter I have wrote so far! Hope you guys like it! I'm working on the next chapter! So it should be out soon! Byeeee!