The Deal Is On

By Defiler_Recall

Join on a journey of cup kids; Nora South, Saoirse Melody, Apple Tea and Edwin Psyche on a mission of retriev... More

The Deal Is On! PT. 2
The Deal Is On! PT. 3

The Deal Is On! PT. 1

15 0 0
By Defiler_Recall

On one night of inkwell isle, cuphead, grown up as an adult, appears out of the kettle cottage with a candle holder and walks to the lighthouse as our beginning starts to play. Cuphead lit the candle as he went into the lighthouse and slowly walked up the stairs. Inside the second floor, he saw blankets, pillow forts, and drawings all around the room. Cuphead saw his kids nora and jake sleeping on the floor and quietly giggled as he put the candle holder down. He cleaned up the drawings, pillows and blankets before he picked up Jake and tucked him in bed. Cuphead soon took Nora into his arms and went up the third floor of the lighthouse. The moon shines through the window as cuphead tucked Nora into bed and smiled. Quietly went down stairs, grabbed the candle holder and went back to the house.

The sound of birds were chirping as the morning sun was rising. Nora is sitting up on the roof of the lighthouse embracing the sun’s early light. Nora starts to daydream about her adventures with her friends, but it was then cut off by her little brother Jake when he was telling her to get ready to go to their cousin's house. Nora quickly jumped off the roof, grabbed her backpack, and raced to the docks where her brother and dad were there. As Nora successfully jumps into the boat, they sail off to inkwell isle 3.

While sailing off, her friends Stella Luna, oliver pines, orion atlas, the mini root pack (tom, pepper, sweet peas, pumpkins), Riana and Carly were waving hello to them.

Passing nearby carnival kerfuffle, Blinky the trickster, cotton candy, djimmi jr, ryoto inferno, and wally warbles jr were talking until they saw Nora passing by. Waving hello as candy pushed blinky into the water.

As they stopped near the docks, nora quickly jumped out of the boat with her backpack. While her dad goes on some errands, her dad told Nora and her brother that her cousin should be around the beach. As nora and jake head to the beach, they found two of their cousins shelly seashell and wade wave building a sandcastle. As a surprise, Saoirse sneaked up to Nora and scared her. Nora hugged her cousin just when her older cousins dylan coast, cascade lagoon, kai tea, and pearl sodacoral came up to the and asked them if they wanted to go for a swim.

The kids headed towards the water and started surfing and swimming through the waves of inkwell. While Jake, shelly, wade, pearl, and kai are swimming in the water, nora, dylan and cascade were surfing as saoirse is in her mermaid form swimming along. After one hour of fun in the water, the kids dried themselves up and headed to the snack bar to grab some snacks.

Nora and saoirse decided to find their dads at porkrind’s shop, they sat near a picnic table to wait for them. Saoirse felt something tingling her mug handle, which revealed to be a living heart card. Just then, a dice head girl appeared and apologizes for her card to wander off. Saoirse recognizes the girl, elena heartsroll at her school who all kids always talk about. The three girls already started to chat about their lives, until Elena had brought up the subject of her parents working at a casino, which caught Nora and Saoirse's attention. The girls were interrupted by a tall man with a dice head which Nora and Saoirse assumed was Elena's dad, king dice. Even with the first encounter, king dice didn’t seem surprised to see the two girls, almost as if he already knew them. The sound of Saoirse's dad, mugman, called as he and his brother cuphead returned. Cuphead glances away from king dice’s eyes as mugman asks what dice was doing. King dice explained that he simply was looking for his daughter and needed to bring her back to the casino. Before king dice could say anything, mugman took nora and saoirse away from him and told dice they’re busy and needed to leave.

Already full of curiosity, Nora asked who was king dice and what he was saying about a casino. Cuphead and mugman didn’t want their kids to know about what happened with their first experience at the casino, but didn’t want to be overprotective either. They explained that the casino is no fun game and the people who go or work there have the greediness of gambling, and the boss who owns it is someone nobody should mess with. The reason they know this is because they have experienced it and made a lot of mistakes, even living in peace after fixing their mistakes, they didn’t want Nora and Saoirse to make the same exact mistake. After hearing their dad’s concerns, the girls promised to them to stay away from the casino. Happy to hear, they all went back to Saoirse and her dad’s home for dinner with their family.

The next morning, Nora and saoirse was grabbing some groceries from porkrind’s shop for her family’s next dinner tonight. Just then, their friend apple tea came to the girls in a rush and told them that their friend Edwin psyche wants them to meet him near the phantom express. At the stop of the train tracks, they meet Edwin as expected, and he shows the three of his friends the casino that leads inside of the mountain. But the girls warned apple and edwin about the casino considering how their dad’s once made a mistake going in there 12 years ago. Edwin wanders off into the tunnel of the casino entrance anyway. Although aware of the consequences, Apple had to go in just for ‘knowledge’. Nora couldn’t break her dad’s promise, but Saoirse went in for a split second and had no choice but to follow her friends.

Going deep into the cave they go, the air around them starts to boil. Nora tripped on one of the steps and came crashing into her friends as they rolled down to the bottom. Apologizing for the mishap, nora got a glimpse of the casino and its dazzling lights. Saoirse and the boys were amazed and already filled with excitement to go into the casino. Unfortunately, ages 18 below can’t go in. Luckily, Nora and Saoirse knew Elena and were already friends with her, so surely the four cups get to go in as honor guests. Opening the doors shows a long hallway with another door, which leads to a big room full of people socializing and playing games. As they walked in, they were intruded by an employee named phear lap. Just as he told the four cups to leave, they were saved by elena. Apple and Edwin introduce themselves as Elena leads them upstairs into the breakroom. The room was filled with kids around their age, possibly kids of the employees of the casino. The other kids looked at Elena with four new guests and asked why they’re here. Before Elena could answer, Edwin comes up to them and asks if they can join them in the game the casino kids are playing. Just like that, they were welcomed without question.

Nora and her friends were introduced to the games the kids were playing and already started to win a jackpot. Out of nowhere, a girl with a gothic style asked if the four young cups would want to shake things up a bit. Just as she was slowly walking in, the other kids started to hide behind furniture. The girl introduces herself as leila midnight shadow, the devil’s daughter. Nora and Saoirse were shocked to possibly believe that the casino owner is a devil, which would explain why their dad’s were afraid of them going. Leila gives the four cups a deal, if they can do one more roll and win, leila’s father’s treasures would all be theirs to give. But if they lose, they’ll lose something that’s valuable to them. Elena and the other kids tried to warn the four cups, but were blinded by greed, breaking nora and saorise’s dad’s promise. They made the deal as Nora grabbed the dice and started shaking them.

Nora shook the dice with determination, finally rolled it and hoped for the big prize. But landed on SNAKE EYES. Filled with fear, Apple then said his second thoughts on all this and they ran out of the room. Leila called her dad for help, which caused the other kids to take cover. Nora and her friends ran to the exit where they’re parents' cuphead, mugman, chalice and teacup arrived to rescue them when they knew they were here.

Leila shows up with her dad, the devil, and the four cups quickly get behind their parents. All of the people who were gambling were already leaving except for the employees who hid under the tables and bars. Cuphead steps up and tells the devil that the kids shouldn’t be involved with his games. The devil explains that he wasn’t going to take Nora and her friends' souls. But instead is taking cuphead and his friends' souls because they happen to be something ‘valuable’ to Nora and her friends. Trapped in the devil’s trident aura, Nora jumps in as she screams out to stop. Nora tries to convince the devil not to take their parents away, but doesn’t listen. Saoirse looks for solutions, and comes across Elena's diamond head wear which gives her an idea. Saoirse asks if the devil ever lost some sort of family heirloom and needs it back. With surprise, he actually did, the heirloom was a red diamond amulet from his father who passed it down to him when he was 8, but lost it somewhere in the shadow seas, a forbidden place far from inkwell. Nora then asks if he can spare their parents if they can get the heirloom back. The devil laughed at the fact that a couple of kids would go to the shadow seas and how no one there ever returned. The devil prepares to burn the cup brothers, alongside chalice and teacup. Nora and her friends won’t let him, and decides that he’ll just burn them and their parents.

Elena steps in and stops the devil before things get too far. She’s able to convince him to give Nora and her friends a chance that they’ll make it to the shadows seas, and ask if his dad knows about the missing heirloom. With Elena's good point, the devil decides to give them a chance. But if they fail to return the heirloom, the devil gets to turn they’re parents into his lackings forever. The devil tells the four young cups to bring back the heirloom in 3 days, which Apple thinks it’s unfair. Edwin asks if they can have 8 consider the devil having the heirloom when he was 8 years old. Before Apple can comment on Edwin's fact, the devil agrees. The devil then traps each of their parents in a hand mirror until further notice. Leila tells Nora that she’ll need a miracle rather than good luck as she walks away with her dad.

Elena tells Nora and her friends that the path to the shadow seas is dangerous. She also informs them that there is a giant creature named ‘Cthulhu’ who guards the outside of the shadow seas and captures anything that may come into its territory. Elena gives the four the map and a bag of gusting winds which she stole from the devil. The casino kids tell the four cups good luck as they leave the casino.

Nora and her friends meet up with their other families who heard about them going to the casino. Cala Maria knew the consequences of going to the shadow seas, but helped her daughter and her friends get ready. The four cups got dressed in their mission clothes and were led to dr. kahl’s junkyard to ride the ‘morph rusher’. Nora grabbed the keys as she and her friends went into the vehicle. Before Apple could ask if Nora knew how to drive, Nora engaged the keys to the morph rusher and drove off to the shadow seas.

To be Continued!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 255 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
13.1K 1.1K 30
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
68.5K 2K 188
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
19.4K 369 40
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ In taisho-era Japan, Kindhearted Y/n Amai makes a living with her family when she was 6 she had to suffer with no father's love, bu...