Mr. Detective

By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Author's Note

16

1.6K 100 1
By Kitsing0062x0206

Prae's POV

I actually thought that.. Kong would be happy knowing that his mother has realized things and wants to spend time with him.. but bad luck.. even before I could talk to Kong.. A case came up and Kong's father was being blamed for something even I don't believe though I hate him from the bottom of my heart. 

I decided to make Kong one of the leads so that at least his father would understand how pure Kong is and accept him.. As soon as we entered the room.. this man who ever it is.. started acting as if everything is proved and Khun Suthilak was at fault and it was really pointing towards something wrong..

We sat down after a small face off with him, though it was just using words.., I feel like punching him already.. but I restrained myself and took the seat.. I made Kong sit in the center with me to his right.. and Arthit to his left and then Knot.

"So sir.. This is Detective Kongpob.. he also graduated from law enforcement.. so he would talk about the permissions we need to investigate since some of you have a problem with it.." I said.
"I would like to know why are you against the investigation.." Kong asked looking towards that person and the lawyer behind him with a cold face.

"Because it is a proven fact.. the patient died with a heart failure.. and Khun Suthilak hid this fact for the sake of reputation.." He said mockingly..
"Can I see the Autopsy reports.?" Kong asked. The lawyer came forward and gave the report.. All of us went through it.. It is true that the person died due to heart failure.

"But where is the time of death..? Don't all the reports have the date and time of death.. Why is it not there in this report.." Kong asked.. And that point hit them hard.. Everyone looked into the copy of reports they had.

"It was not required because we saw the patient loosing life.." The person replied.
"Sir.. before I ask you something.. can you tell me you name.?" Kong asked..
"My name is Charong.. and I am one of the board member" He replied
"So Khun.. You just said that you saw the patient loosing life.. but according to the information I have.. you weren't in the team of doctors that performed the surgery.." Kong said.. 

He is damn sharp and to the point.. everyone in the room gasped when this point was spoken out.
"And.. if you what said is true.. you must have seen it outside.. so he did make it out of the operation room.. Also.. if you saw him loosing his life..? Why weren't the doctors informed.. how could you let a patient die..?" Kong added.. Now everyone were glaring at him.

"I did not mean it like that.. I meant to say that.. I saw him after he died.." He corrected.
"Then it doesn't mean that it would be the time of death.." P'Arthit said coldly.. 
"We would like to finalize that this case would be proceeding to investigation.. and our doctor would come and re-do the autopsy.. does anyone have any problem.. then come find me.. I will make sure to give you the answers and seal your mouth from blabbering things.. Is it okay Khun Charong.?" Kong said with a stern voice but with a small smile.

"You mean to say I blabbered..?" Khun Charong shouted at Kong.. I was about to retort but stopped when I felt Kong's hand.. 
"I haven't pointed out at you.. I just asked you specifically because you were the one to oppose in front of me.. but if you think that I pointed at you saying that you were blabbering.. then it is your assumption.. only you can know the truth.. that to only till we complete our investigation." Kong replied with calm voice but with a smirk.. 

I was laughing internally looking at Khun Charong opening and closing his mouth..  I looked at P'Arthit and P'Knot were also smirking and trying to control themselves from laughing..

"Now that we are done.. and since no one else is opposing.. we will start our investigation full fledged from tomorrow.. we will also come with a doctor from our personal team to avoid internal gambling if any.. and we are also going to claim the body of the patient now itself.. No one is allowed to touch the body without one of our presence." Kong said.. 

After that I wrote down all the restrictions they will be having and the rule they MUST follow and gave it to everyone.. 
"Khun Suthilak.. I hope you can pass on this to each and every staff present here.. and please send us the details of your staff including their phone number and current address along with their name and position." I said. After making sure that word has gone around.. we took our leave from that room saying that we would interact with some doctors and other staff.

Arthit's POV

I was completely impressed with the way Kong handled things inside the room.. I was finding it hard to control my laugh seeing Khun Charong's face when Kong kept on questioning him by stating the facts.. 

I did not miss the expression on Khun Charong's face as we moved out of the room.. He was clenching his fist and also teeth. If looks could kill.. the way he is glaring at Kong would have killed him already.. Damn that old man.. I will show him hell if he messes with Kong.

With that we even started asking some question to the staff like "What kind of person is Khun Suthilak.?"  " How was he at work..?"  " Tell about Khun Charong".. Then we also spoke with some patients also regarding the medical facilities and the way doctors were treating them..

From the records.. Tew and Em gathered the information about the other surgery which Khun Suthilak performed.. We decided to speak to them also.. We asked some of them to go to the pharmacy and investigate them also.. while Knot, Prem, Bright and Tutah went outside to speak with the vendors around..

While I, Kong and Prae were almost done with speaking with the other Patient.. Khun Suthilak came suddenly.. 
"I want to talk to you three separately.." He said looking at us. We followed him silently.. he took us to his cabin..

"What is that you want to speak to us..?" Prae asked glaring at him.
"I hope you three would be professional and not do anything wrong to avenge me." He said.. I was really not able to trust what I was listening.. I could feel the change in emotions in Kong's face but he masked it within seconds.

"Khun Suthilak.. I have already told you that you are nothing but a a great surgeon and the owner of this hospital if we meet again.. If it wasn't clear enough.. then let me tell you again.. I am no longer you son.. You have lost your son and  daughter.. and I have no one other than Fang, P'Prae, P'Arthit and the others in the team along with my other friends." Kong said with a cold voice.. but I could clearly understand that he was trying to speak without showing the hurt.

"And rest assured Khun Suthilak.. we are not like you.. to fool around.. irrespective of everything you made Kong face.. you must be lucky that he defended you though it was for the sake of professionalism.." Prae said.
"I won't tamper the proofs or look over things just because you are a great surgeon.. but if I find any mistake from your side.. I would not hide it.." I added and all the three of us made our way out of Khun Suthilak's cabin.

Reaching the entrance of the hospital, we saw Knot, Prem, Bright and Tutah coming towards us. "What happened Knot..? Did you get any evidence against Khun Suthilak and Khun Charong..?" Prae asked.
"No Prae.. Everybody gave us a good feedback about both of them.. There are no evidences.." Knot replied.

We then went on to investigate the other patients whom Khun Suthilak has treated. After primary investigation, we have zero evidences against either Khun Suthilak or Khun Charong being at fault. We then decided to head back to the office as it was already being late. We took our vehicles and made our way to the office.. all of us were lost in thoughts.. especially Kong..

"Captain.. did you get any evidences.?" Maprang asked as we entered the office..
"Not yet.. But we could sense that there is something big is going behind Khun Suthilak which we are yet to know." I replied. 

"Let us wrap it for today.. we will discuss it tomorrow.." I said feeling the headache because of the case.. With that everyone left.. It was me, Kong and Prae.. 
"Kong.. let me stay over at your place today.." I asked him.. He was a shocked a little but still accepted..
"Even I was planning to stay over.. let us go now.. Fang must feel lonely.." P'Prae said.

After shutting down everything.. we made our way to Kong's home.. As soon as we reached.. Fang immediately hugged Kong.. 
"Why so late P..?" She asked.
"We got a case today itself.. it took away time Fang.." Kong replied.. His voice was clearly showing that he was upset and hurt.. 

"P.. what happened..?" Fang immediately asked.. 
"Nothing.. let me freshen up.. I will bake something for us.." He said and went into his room.. 
"P'Prae, P'Arthit.. what happened..?" Fang asked.. I and Prae shared a look before sitting in the sofa while Fang was still waiting for us to reply..

"The case is related to Khun Suthilak.. he is being accused for failing the surgery.. hiding and other things.." Prae said. Fang went silent for a minute.. 
"He won't do that.. he loves his profession a lot and respects it.." She said.. "But P.. there is more to it right..? P'Kong won't be upset for this case.. he would surely be professional.." Fang added.

We told her how Khun Suthilak spoke to us in the cabin.. even she felt upset with those words.. Kong came out changed into fresh cloths.. his hair was still wet.. and his eyes says that he has cried..

"P'Arthit.. I have kept a pair of dress.. change into those P.. and P'Prae.. you also freshen up.. I cook something simple for dinner.." Kong said.. I and Prae nodded and went to freshen up while Fang helped Kong to cook.. 

By the time we came out.. the dinner was ready.. we were having small chats about Fang's internship and university while eating.. Kong was a little silent and lost in his own thoughts.. we tried not to point it out and acted normal.. 

After we were done.. we sat down in the sofa.. me, Fang and Prae were sharing looks on how to start the conversation with Kong who is lost in his thoughts.. When Fang was about to speak.. Kong spoke..

"P'Prae.. can we ask Boom to be the incharge doctor from our side.?" He asked. 
"That won't be a problem.. we can do that.." Prae said.
"P.. I don't want any new ones in this case.. who ever it is.. if Khun Suthilak is innocent.. means that the person is manipulating things internally.. so I want Boom to be the incharge.. Fang can also help her because she is interning under Boom.." He explained.

"That is a good idea.." I and Prae said. 
"Fang... are you interested..?" Kong asked.. We can see that Fang was in a little dilemma..
"Okay.. I will do it.. but not for that man.. but he is a good doctor.. so I will help P'Boom.." She said... 

Kong immediately called Boom and told her the situation.. she was more than ready to help us.. Prae also made arrangements and took the permissions needed for allowing Boom and Fang to be on the case as incharge doctors..

Though we called it a night and went to bed.. Kong was still wide awake.. and I know the reason.
"Kong.." I whisper called him..
"It hurts P.. " He said with tears in his eyes.. 
"It's okay Kong.. he will surely come around na.. don't cry little Moon.. please.." I tried to calm him down.. He held me as he went into sleep after sobbing a little.. after making sure that he was asleep... even I closed my eyes with my hand still around him.

So.. how was it..? I hope you enjoyed the chapter.. How do you think will this case End..? 

Will Khun Suthilak realize his love for his son and daughter by the end of the case.?? 

And what about Kong's mother..? Will Kong be able to accept her back? Will he be able to get her love like before..? 

Please do vote and comment yor views 

Thank you..! Stay safe and stay happy..! <3

~Jaan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3.5K 41
Omega verse Kongpob and Arthit have known eachother since their childhood because their fathers were best friends.. Kongpob was found to be an Omega...
58.8K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
86.9K 4.5K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...
269K 10.3K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...