Galactic War The Seven

By Dkjones123

In the Year 2204, The world has changed. Due to the loss of oil and a virus that took a lot of lives. But, th... More

Go
Number 2
Men in Black Suits
Catch Me I'm Falling
Battle Suit Stage 1
This Changes Everything
We Most Stop Reese
Karate Kid pt.1
Karate Kid pt.2
Awzu a.k.a. Lady G
Whose Gift is This?
I'm Home
The Battle Haven't Even Started Yet pt.1
The Battle Haven't Even Started Yet pt. 2

I'm Apart of This Now

3 1 0
By Dkjones123

His face was stuck to the back of the car. Oh my god, it is him. It's Jimmy. Treaya said, smiling at him. Hey, can we go back, please? I'm starving. Said Jimmy. So, you hit him with a car, huh? You sure she's not a bad guy in disguise? Cause I don't remember her left title being bigger than right. They were always even. Said Mupo tapping Mike with his elbow.

Yeah. Said Mike. Like balanced in a way. Said Jake. Everybody looked at Jake. Okay off my chest. Said Alex, walking off. Right, so where do you guys train? Asked Jimmy. Train? Naw, count me out. We return Alex and the team in the car. Can I take your order, please? Said the window lady. Hey, can you get me one? Said a person flying outside the car, scaring them. It's a robber! Help! Yelled DJ. Go, go, go. Said Justin. Oh my god. Stop the car. Shouted Treaya. Jimmy ran into the back of the car.

said DJ walking over to the bar with Alex.

You have never activated your battle suit, have you? Asked Jimmy, smiling. Battlesuit? Asked Justin. Yeah, wait which one of you is number 1? Asked Jimmy. She is. Said Treaya gazing at Jimmy. Hey, number 1. Said Jimmy walking over to Alex.

Look, it's Alex. What is it? Said Alex not looking at Jimmy. Can you say battle suit in your demanding voice, please? Asked Jimmy, stepping back. Look, I'm doing this. But if it doesn't work, I'm not doing it again. Mom let us get this over with. Battlesuit. Said Alex standing up.

The Rebot and Neubot both turned into liquid and started moving towards Alex. They attached themselves to her arm and legs. Battlesuit complete. Said the robots. Whoa, and that case I'm back in. So, do I get one of those? Said DJ, putting his arm on Jimmy's shoulder.

Wow, this feels great. Said Alex moving around. And you can fly. Said Jimmy smiling. Alex threw her hand down toward the ground and attempted to fly but she blasted the ground. Yeah and soon you'll be making way bigger holes in the ground. Said Jimmy.

So, when does this training start? Asked Alex. Tonight. This time will be different. Said Jimmy remembering them was the same words Reese used. Kool, I'm ready when you are. Said Alex flying through the window. Battlesuit. Let us go after her. Wow, she is Kool. Jimmy said, flying after Alex.

Hurry back, my love. We have so much to talk about. Said Treaya yelling out the window. Hey, just think straight and slow down. Said Jimmy catching up with Alex. Whoa, okay I got this. Said Alex. Yeah, there you go. Now come on, I want to show you something Kool. Said Jimmy leading the way.

We return to Reese doing his training on a deserted island.

His device rings. It's my father. Wonder what he wants. Though Reese, landing. Have you collected any of the power cores yet? Asked his father. No, but I was thinking. Maybe if I get strong enough, I could remove it myself. Said Reese. Fool that is not what I told you to do. Where are number 3 and the rest of them? Asked his father. Well if I know Jimmy, he's with number 1 right now. As for the other two they are heavily guarded. Said Reese. So, number 3 and number 1 are together huh? Go bring me their cores. Reese's father demanded.

Yes sir. Said Reese, Obeying his father. Good, the next time I see you, you better have good news for me, do not come home. Reese's father before hanging up. Reese got mad, then he started remembering all the hard and painful training he went through. Angry, Reese shot off. Locating number 1 and number 3. Said the robots.

We return to Alex and Jimmy still flying

. Whoa did you see that? Asked Alex. Yeah, remember we're not the only ones flying up here. Come on, we're close. Said Jimmy. Then an island came into view. Wow, I'm not high enough to fully enjoy this. This place gets it. Said Alex. Yes, wait until you see inside. Here follow me. Said Jimmy going into a cave. Jimmy, slow down I cannot see. Where are we going now? Alex tripped and caught her balance.

Here. Said Jimmy moving a giant rock out of the way. It was a huge underground rock land. With statues, homes, and a waterfall on one end, and a lava fall on the other side. What is this place? How did you find it? Asked Alex, walking ahead and viewing the structures. When I was little before I saw anyone else. I would have these dreams of this place. It was only people living here.

But every time I had the dream it always went the same way. A Giant came and stood next to me. Everyone gets quiet. Then the giant speaks. "We've heard of this enemy you say is coming and we refuse to help you. The surface landers' problems are no longer ours. They turned their backs on us so we're returning the favor. Let them try to come down here. They'll already be in their graves! Said the Leader Giant.

Everyone cheered. Suddenly they hear a loud beep sound. There, there's someone on the ceiling. Shouted a giant from the crowd. Kill it. Said the Leader Giant grabbing a weapon. Just as the Leader giant turned back around to throw his spear. A huge flash of light lit the ceiling up, blinding everyone.

No, you don't. Die! Said the Leader giant throwing his spear and blocking the blinding light with his other hand. The light went away. There, I got it. See anyone who comes in here will not make it back out. Said the Leader Giant. But did they get in here? Said a tall person and a black hooded cloak.

That's a good question. Said the Leader Giant. Just as he said that the creator on the wall moved. It wasn't really hit by the spear. What? Said the Leader Giant. Then, out of nowhere, the Leader Giants' throat was sliced. Everyone screamed. Then soldiers came out of nowhere and started fighting the giants and people. The door keeping the underground city safe was blown down and more enemy soldiers rushed in.".

Then, I would wake up. I started hearing this voice. It kept telling me to go to Giccur. Said Jimmy. What's Giccur? Asked Alex. This place. Said Jimmy. Suddenly, rocks and the distance start to fall and crumble. Do you hear that? Said Alex. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Said Jimmy. Alex hears a loud creator sound. What the fuck is that? Jimmy, you and Justin have got to stop forgetting to tell me shit. Said Alex backing up. It's just Otto. He must have smelled me. Otto! Over here. Yelled Jimmy. You can hear Otto making sounds as she makes her way to them.

She is a Raptor. Said Alex. Yep, the last of her kind. She stays back there digging up rocks, but I doubt she'll find anyone. Who's a good girl? Been catching a lot of fish? Said Jimmy petting Otto. Otto suddenly turned around. As if something or someone needed her. She ran off, back to the back of the city.

Otto, where are you going? Shouted Jimmy running after her. Hey Jimmy, wait up. They followed Otto to the spot where she's been digging. Whoa, you hear that. Asked Alex. Yeah. It sounds like a heartbeat. Come on, we must help her. Said Jimmy rushing into the hole Otto made.

Wow. so, she just was here digging all this time. Thought Alex. We must move faster. I can hear it getting louder. Hey, over here I found a face. Jimmy made the battle suit reveal his hand. He reached to dust the face-off. As soon as he touched the giant's face, Jimmy had a vision.

Quick this way my lady. Give me the baby. Said the hooded tall women from Jimmy's dreams. What will happen to him? Said the Giant Queen. He will carry on your bloodline as a normal size human, never knowing his destiny. Now hand him to me. The Giant Queen gave her the baby. She poured a liquid into the baby's mouth.

The Giant Queen cried as she watched her baby turn into a normal-sized human. The tall lady turned around and walked through the door. He will live. Said the tall, hooded lady. Jimmy. Jimmy. You were sitting here blacked out. What happened? Asked Alex. I had another dream. Said Jimmy.

Come on, let's finish digging. They dug the rest of the giant up. It's the queen. Quick, what do we do? Said Jimmy moving the Giant Queen's hair out of her face. Suddenly his battle suit made a small glowing seed. Power is low. Insert seed into the forehead. Said Jimmy's suit.

Then a big explosion sound came from outside the city's cave. Number 4. Said Both Alex and Jimmy's robots. Reese, what is he doing here? Otto, stay here with the Queen. Come on. Said Jimmy placing the seed on the Queen's forehead and flying through the city's entrance. Right. Alex said following Jimmy.

Come out here Jimmy. I know you're in there with number 3. Come out or I'm going to make this whole mountain come down on top of you. Just as Reese was about to blast the mountain again, Jimmy and Alex appeared. There you are. Said Reese.

What are you doing here Reese? Said Jimmy flying in close to Reese. You have something I need. Said Reese. Yeah, and what's that. Because I promise, dude. I left all your stuff at the house. No, you idiot your robots have a special power inside of them and that is what I am here for. Said Reese.

For what? Just what do you need them for? Shouted Jimmy. Enough talking, I will just take them. Said Reese charging at Jimmy. What? Are they fighting right now? Oh no, what do I do? Fuck it. Said Alex rushing down there. Alex, no stay out of this I will stop him. Jimmy stopped.

No. I've decided as of now, that I'm a part of this and I want to help. So rather you like it or not you're not doing this by yourself. Alex said. Alex and Jimmy rushed Reese. Reese easily defended against their attack. Is that all, I expected more from you, Jimmy. What have you been doing the whole time I've been gone? You seem weaker. Said Reese dashing towards Jimmy. Reese unleashed a wild combo. Alex tried to help but Reese saw her coming and blasted her away.

Jimmy saw this and shot an energy blast at Reese. No! I won't let you hurt her. Said Jimmy giving it everything. Reese shot one back and both blasts hit each other. Both putting more and more power into their blasts. Suddenly, Jimmy's battle suit beeped. The battle suit is running out of power. No, not now. Must stop him. Said Jimmy.

Jimmy's blast got smaller and smaller. Reese noticed this and pushed even more power out. You're done. Said Reese. Alex stood up and flew to Reese, tackling him. Saving Jimmy. Jimmy dropped to his knee. Alex and Reese burst out of the trees. You must be in a hurry to die! Said Reese powering up. Reese rushes Alex, overpowering her at every turn. Reese knocks her to the ground next to Jimmy. This was not even a warmup. First, I will take yours then her and when I am done with you two, I am going to get the others. Said Reese walking up to them.

You can't do this. We have a mission to save the world. Said Jimmy standing up. Save the world, the world you're saving is nothing but a lie. Reese said, blocking a punch from Jimmy and knocking him down. Stop. Said Alex sitting up shooting a blast at Reese. Reese quickly shot a blast back at her, canceling her blast and knocking her unconscious.

No, Alex. Stop. Leave her alone. Yelled Jimmy. Reese grabbed Jimmy. Without the dome, they'll freeze to death. Said Jimmy. The earth is fine, it's this rock and the people in control of it. Once the dome is down, I am leaving this planet. Said Reese, putting his hand in front of Jimmy's face. Don't. Said Jimmy.

No, I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to take what I came here for. Said Reese reaching for Jimmy's chest. Core opening. Said Jimmy's battle suit.

Back at Alex's grandad's house. Someone knocks at the door. I got it. Hello. Said Treaya answering the door. I'm looking for Justin. Said the person at the door. Treaya opened the door. Shocked by what she sees, Treaya calls Justin and Alex's grandad. Justin. Gramps. Guys, there's someone here you need to see. Said Treaya stepping back.

What, what is it? Whoa, who is that? Said Justin jumping back. He is a Protector. Said Alex's grandad walking up. The Protector came into the house. Hello Justin. Said the Protector. So, how can we help you? Said Alex's grandad. I am here to give number 2, Justin his quest. This is for you. Said the Protector.

A box. Said Treaya. A box. Said, Justin. What is this about a box and who's jinn is that? Got to stop watching all five seasons of Death Notebook at once. Starting to see things. Said DJ eating Alex's weed-infused ice cream and walking off. I also have this for you. Said the Protector, handing Justin an envelope. What is it? Asked Treaya. Justin opened the envelope and looked at what was inside.

But how? Said Justin.

Back to the fight. Jimmy's battle suit core has just opened. So that's the core. Said Reese. Just as Reese reached for the core, Otto jumped and bit Reese on the arm. Otto do not. Said Jimmy. What the fuck? Get off me. Said Reese blasting Otto off him. Otto no. Said Jimmy on his hands and knees. Wait, is that a dinosaur? So, you have been hiding it from me huh? Well, we need its blood, not its life. Said Reese going over to Otto.

No stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop hurting my friends! Yelled Jimmy getting up. Inside Jimmy's mind, he saw two bright lights, a red one which is way bigger than the other which is white. His whole body began to pulse. Veins appeared on his face and disappeared. His eyes turned silver. Reese stopped and looked. Is this it? Is this stage 2? Has he done it? Thought Reese.

Spiritual change is complete. Energy restored. Said Jimmy's battle suit. Jimmy's battle suit started glowing bright red. Filled with rage, looked at Reese. Back in the underground city, Giccur. The Giant Queen awoke. My son. Said the Giant Queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 22 12
A group, along with their animal counterparts, escape a top secret facility where they were trained to perfect their genetically modified anamorphic...
11 Hours By Amya Olivia

Science Fiction

168 28 16
The fate of the world rests on our shoulders again. I thought the days of us fighting were over until I woke up inside my burning school. We're being...
115K 7.9K 66
Is the end of the world near? The answer to that might be closer than we thought. One thing is for sure, the world as we knew it is gone. We thoug...
31 6 8
You may have been told the galaxy is a vast dark empty place, they lied. Millions of years before humans the galaxies were filled with ships and plan...