Accelerate

By AceJackPott

The cold harsh wind gusts across the great frozen mountains engulfed by snow. Rivers that barely stand to thi... More

Alpinum
Somnium and Tabernam
-Magia Regnum- and Somnium
Tambernam
Last look at Tambernam
The Race
Planets in their multiverse that I probably didn't talk about....

Proelium

96 2 0
By AceJackPott

Crap, Crap, CRAP.

Why?!?!

I could have been teleported to ANY planet in the relixversue but I was teleported here. Ahhhh

After I finished arguing with myself I started to take notice of my surroundings. I was in the middle of a field.

Tall grass and flowers surrounded me. It was beautiful. I expected Proelium to be a wasteland or something. I mean that's what they said it looked like in the book.

A wasteland apocalypse where you either kill or be killed, where betrayal and broken dynasties happen. A planet filled with hate and anger.

I can't believe Proelium is this peaceful, and beautiful, and....

Quiet. Too quiet.

All of a sudden I was ambushed. A stranger jumped on me, and started swinging his sword. My first reaction was to grab the closest thing to me and throw it at him, so I grabbed a rock and hit him on the head. And fell back and dropped his sword. I swiftly stood up and made a run for the forest.

"Shit,Shit,Shit"

I couldn't hear any footsteps behind me, but I had a sense that he was still chasing me. I started running in circles, looping around trees trying to shake him, but he was still chasing me. I stumbled as he hit me with something, I don't know what it was. My body felt heavy and it was hard to run. Not even ten second later I could barely stand. Therefore I collapsed onto the floor.

Great now he is gonna kill me. Everything is blurry, I can't see.

"I-I'm sorry jay..."

I close my eyes and drift away from reality.

"....."

Wait a damn minute, I'm still conscious, I ain't dead. I'm just being dragged by the shirt by some random dude. I grab his hand and chow down on it, so hard that blood starts to spill.

"Oh you little!"

(Don't mind me but I'm gonna write in third person because i suck at first person fighting.)

The man wearing a ragging cloak, punched Sapnap sending him flying. He layed in shock, but at the same time tried to keep his stance. He tried charging the man wearing a cloak, but fails terribly and gets stabbed twice in the arm. As painful as it was he still had the strength to snatch the knife from his hand, and stab him in the chest with the faded force he had left.

Blood was everywhere, and the two men had barely any strength left to fight.

They both knew they had no chance against each other, therefore they fled into the forest, leaving trails of blood behind them.

(Man i thought i would sound better if i wrote it in third person, it sounded like shit)

I'm so glad I left, I don't think I could have taken that guy on. I need to find something to wrap around my arm before I lose too much blood, thank god Jike taught me first aid. I end up finding random pieces of silk lying around the roots of an abnormally large tree. "I guess this will have to do."

After a few hours the sun started setting, it was a really beautiful sight at first, until it started to rain.

"Great!"

"No shelter, No food, Weak body!" "I'm Gonna Dieeee"

"Oh stop you whining"

I froze, it was the guy I fought sitting in the tree, but he didn't sound like a guy.

His voice was way too high to be a guy.

"W-Who are you?"

He lifts his arm weakly, holds onto his hood, flips it off, and

"WAIT YOU A GIRL?"

"Well duh, I would prefer a woman."

So all this time, I was fighting a girl!

A really skilled and cool girl.

"What's your name?"

"Ski Hunter."

She responds, cold and aggressively

"Your parents called you Ski Hunter?"

"No, it's a nickname dumbass, don't you know?"

"We don't use our real names on Proelium, we use nicknames."

"Oh, I'm from Alpinum."

"Alpinum? I thought that planet was Destroyed!"

"Nah, they just destroyed the warp pad."

"Well if they destroyed the warp pad,"

"How are you here?"

"Uhh..."

"It's a long story..."

"Hmm, What's your name?"

"Nick!"

"No, your nickname."

"i-i"

"I don't have one."

"A nickname?"

"Didn't your friends give you a nickname?"

"Don't have friends..."

"I like your stuff Nick, don't trust anybody, have no friends!"

"How about I give you a nickname?"

"Sure!"

"Hmm, what suits you..."

"I'm hungary , do you have any food?"

"Uhh, No."

"Why would I?"

"Idk."

"Wait, I have an idea, pass me my knife!"

"W-what?!"

"NO"

"Fine then, stab the tree, and drink its sap."

"W-What?"

"That's not edible!"

"On Proelium it is"

"Ok..."

I stab the tree with the knife, take a little lick of the sap, and.

"It Tastes Delicious!"

"What Is This?!"

"Tree sap, but on Proelium it's edible and sweet."

"Whoah!"

"Hey, what about Sap!?"

"What about it?"

"Oh my god.. That could be your nickname!"

"Oh Yeah!"

"Sap, that is a great name!"

"Ok Sap it is,"

"Thank you for your help...Ski.. Uh"

"Niki,"

"Call me Niki"

"Thank niki, here's your knife back!"

I toss the knife, and it scrambs her leg, but no blood.

"Ops, my bad"

"Don't worry,"

"I'm good."

I started running again through the forest, but then I had 100 Iq idea. Why don't I climb a tree?!

So that's what I did for five minutes, I tried to climb a tree. Eventually it got easier, and once I got to the top, it was totally worth it. The sun was burning on my face, it hurt, but I loved it! I looked across the horizon and spotted a village.

Huh i guess they are civilized and aren't complete savages.

I started heading to the village, it was a really nice place. I started to like it there, until I noticed something very strange. It wasn't something I could see, it was something I could smell. It wasn' toxic, but it was disturbing. I let my nose guid me to where it was coming from, and I found a Cake. God it smelled like a sewer. I don't know why, but I picked it up.

"Omg, I think I'm about to throw up!"

I dropped the cake and started wandering around, and after a few minutes of walking, I came across a palace. Almost immediately two guards gasped, started whispering, then had the nerve to come up to me and told me to follow them.

Of course I said no. Then they forcefully escorted me into the palace.

I can't believe my luck today.

Th!s !s aMaZ!nG !!!

Uuuugghhh

I wish I didn't go through the warp pad.

The two guards threw me into a room. I was very confused, until I looked up and Locked eyes with the King and Queen of Proelium.

Well, I'm Dead.

"So, are you the savage that stabbed my daughter?"

"..."

"Who?"

"You Know Exactly Who!!!"

A guard screams at me as he swings his sword to my throat.

Oh god, I'm dead.

"Liko, there is no need for your sword, we are just having a friendly conversation."

The knight puts away his sword and leaves the room.

"Listen, m'am, i didn't stab your daughter, i don't even know who she-"

"Princes Nikki, Of Proelium."

Did that brat just snitch on me?!?

Crap.

"You will be hung for your crimes."

"W-What!?!"

That Son Of A Bitch!!!

Great, now I'm gonna die with so many regrets.

That little Pr!ck stood next to her parents smiling.

Waiting to see my tanned skin turn pale as I run out of air.

"Hung, aye?"

"That seems a bit extreme"

An unknown voice echoes through the room, creating drag so everyone could hear him loud and clear.

Who is this guy?

"Mom, what's going on?"

Oh God it's the prince of Proelium. No one knows his name, but what they do know is he is one of the best racers ever. Everyone in his team has to be perfect or else they would be brutally murdered, beaten to death.

Of course never under the words of the prince, his

Parents always wanted him to have the best of the best.

Therefore they lied to his face, saying that his team members 'retired' when really they were beaten to death.

"Honney, why don't you go back to you room and-"

The prince approached me, he knelt down and stared into my eyes. I was confused. He was the prince of Proelium, a dreadful and atrocious planet filled with animosity and obliteration. But his eyes were kind, filled with hope and love, as if he was just a kid, oblivious to the war surrounding him, caught up in his own imagination.

"Mom,"

"I want this boy to be a part of my racing team."

"W-What?!"

Excuse me, does this boy think he can Own Me. Damn and he wasn't seeming like an arse hole for a second!

"As you wish, my sunshine, Guards get this... Variant of his feet and ready for the race!"

"What!?!"

"Variant!?!"

"ME?!?"

I was stunned. This guy did just save my life, but he is allowing me to race in the games, this is the best and worst day of my life!

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to him. Just so my ears were millimeters from his lips.

He Softly whispers to me.

"Do you know how to drive?"

I stand there.

Stunted like a dead possum or a Deer whose eyes were locked on headlights.

I hesitate to answer.

"Umm... Nooo"

"See My Sweet Dream, He Is Not Perfect For You And You Prodigious skill!!!"

"....."

"Your right mom,"

"He's not perfect, but he's good enough."

"Guards, Get this man some proper clothing and"

"Prepare him for the next race"

I can't believe it!! I'm gonna race in Gloria Currus!

With a real car and a real partner!

I promised Jay that would fulfill his wish, and I'm almost there.

1k 669 Words

I'm not sure if i mentioned this but,

to get into the races you gotta have a partner or a trio....

Don't think I've mentioned that.

Oh and this is gonna be a short story,

probably less than ten chapters,I don't wanna get carried away.

Leave a comment if you enjoyed this chapter

or if you have any feedback for me!!!

i'm a new writer and i will take what i can get!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Grey Ice By

General Fiction

42 2 35
The world has frozen over. After the flood, survivors fled to the ships for sanctuary but found none. Nothing exists except this frigid cold, this bi...
Summer 2 By terra

Fanfiction

9.5K 385 25
Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Heather, Ruffnut, Jack, Elsa, Fishlegs, Merida and Tuffnut went camping in a strange forest that will be a prelude to adven...
10K 316 44
Ernwood Forest is home to people living hidden from the prying eyes of humans; the Winged and their tribes. These people stand no taller than a few c...
400K 9.7K 48
A beautiful creature with the power over ice, snow and winter is supposed to be extinct, but appears suddenly in mirkwood forest without explanation...