Corpes's sister

By FroggieLilah

Karl x Fem!reader. (Discontinued i might change the story with a different book i just didnt like how it was... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~A/n~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~

~11~

983 19 14
By FroggieLilah

"Y/NNNN!" My loud ass brother shouted from the living room. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got evicted. "CALM YOUR TITS I'M GOING!" I open the door and see Mr.Pretty boy himself. "Hello princess!" I noticed a small blush crept onto his face. How cute. I know for a fact my face is fucking red. "hello Pretty boy!" I have the biggest smile on my face. So does he. "Oh my gooood Get a room!" way to ruin the moment... "Suck my dick!" i joke back "I DON"T WANNA DO THATS WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" Karl and I burst out laughing as he hooks our arms together. "BYEEEEE!" I say to my brother. "B- '' is all I hear before I close the door.

As we were walking to his car we were catching our breaths. He was in front of me so I decided to jump up on his back. "Well hello there!" he said giggling as he caught me. "Hello" i say back i rested my head on his shoulder "What are we doing today?'' I ask. I can smell his smile from here and it makes me smile. "Well we are going out to eat first, then get ice cream then go to the beach or the pool whatever you want, then we can watch a movie at my place? is that ok?" This man is way too good for me. "Yeah, it's perfect!" I say playing with his hair.

We made it to the car and he lets me pay my music. The fist song to come on is ' Hey there Delilah by Plain White T's'. I was humming the song when I unknowingly started to sing. I hear Karl humming along and smile to myself. At least he knows some of my songs so he's not bored out of his mind. We came at a red light and felt eyes on me. I turn to see Karl looking at me. I blush and he smiles. I smile back flustered and cover my mouth with my hand. He giggles and i start to laugh a little to. "Why are you laughing!" My voice muffled by my hand over my whole face at this point. "Because your little reactions are cute" he said while smiling. "Now that's a lie!" I say removing my hands pointing my finger at him. "No it's not.It's cute!" he said, grabbing my finger and putting it down. I see the light change in my peripheral vision and apparently Karl didn't because he Kept looking at me. "Karl..." i say smiling. "Yeah?" he said smiling back. "The lights green." I say and right as i said that a car honked from behind us. "Pfff i knew that!" He said starting to drive.

After a lot of laughing and staring, we made it to at *your favorite restaurant* "I love this place!" i say with pure excitement. "I haven't been here in years!" Ryan never took us places we both liked. He took us to places he liked only so i didn't eat as much. He wanted me to lose weight because he liked how I looked when I was in High school. "Really?! I asked corpses what you liked and he said, and i quote 'Just about anything really' so I picked my favorite place hoping you would like it." i laugh at his efforts, I feel spoiled, no one ever done that, not even our parents. "Well you could have asked me, i wouldn't have minded." i say grabbing his hand. Blush crept onto his face looking at our hand with a smile and looking back up at me locking eyes. "Let's go then," Karl said, getting out of the car. Before i can get out all i hear is "WAAAIIITT!" I look up to see carn jogging to my side of the car. I giggled at his actions and he opened my door. "Come on princess" he said holding his hand out. "Thank you Pretty boy" I say smiling ear to ear.

Instead of latching arms we help hands. I place my free hand on his arm Laying my head on his shoulder. While we waited in line to be seated he laid his head on mine. Our turn finally came. "Hello, Would you like a booth or an open seat for this handsome fellow!" the lady said looking at Karl bessically drooling. "Can we have a booth?" i whisper to karl. "Yeah of course" He said kissing my temple. "Can we get a booth." Karl said plainly to the Lady. She looked around our age, and looked like she would look cute with Karl. "Of course you can" she Kept ignoring that i was there. She was going after Karl. I don't blame her but I'm here to bitch.

"Follow me!" she said looking Karl in the eyes. Karl let go of my hand and placed his hand on my lower back. He moves his hand to my waist pulling me closer. I felt his soft lips kiss my temple again. I look up and smile at him. The lady makes it to the booth and sits us down. Karl kisses my forehead before sitting across from me. I see the lady roll her eyes and walk away. I look back at Karl and see him smiling about to laugh. We make eye contact a burst out laughing. We ended up calming down and i know for a fact we got some looks and stares. The same lady walked up to us. "I will be your waiter. Anything to drink?" She was still looking at Karl. "I'll have a water. Anything for you love?" Karl asked while grabbing my hand and kissing it. "I'll have *your favorite drink* thank you." you say politely but a little annoyed. "Ok i'll be back in a few with your drinks." she said, giving me the stink eye and touching Karls shoulder.

I look over at Karl realizing he's still holding my hand. "Why all the kisses?" i asked generally wanting to know. "I wanna let people know your mine and i'm yours. Do you not like them? I can stop if they make you uncomfortable." he said worried at the end. "No, I like them, and I'm yours?" i say confused. Did I miss something? We aren't Officially dating but I think we skipped something here. "Well i was gonna ask you later on if today went well but i was hoping you'd be my Girlfriend? If it's too soon I understand and I don't need an answer right now you can Take your-" i cut him off because he was rambling out of embarrassment. "Karl, YES! I mean... Yes of course i would love to be your girlfriend" We both smiled as i held his hand back and gave it a little squeeze for comfort.

The Lady Came back with our drinks and Kept touching Karl. He was visibly uncomfortable. "Hey can you not?!" i say a little loud. I sounded like I wasn't scared but I was shitting my pants. My heart beat was picking up and my leg started bouncing. "What?" she snapped back still touching Karl. "He is visibly uncomfortable and you keep touching him. He clearly doesn't like it and you clearly don't know personal space." I say back sassly. "Well why hasn't he said anything, I'm sure he can speak for himself." she said, rubbing his shoulder. "Ok then can you stop touching me?!" Karl snapped. I was surprised at first, I haven't seen this side of him yet. "Excuse me?!" the waiter said back. "I said can you stop touching me and leave me and my girlfriend alone." Karl said a little pissed off at her. She scoffs and walks off. We ended up Getting a new waiter and he was Nice this time.

"Sorry about her she does that to every cute boy she sees. She did that to my boyfriend when he came with his friends." he said generally sorry. "It's not your fault, you don't have to be sorry" i say feeling bad he went through that same thing. We ordered our food and when we were done, we were waiting for our boxes. I saw Karl looking at his phone but i didn't mind. He looked a little bummed so i decided to grab some ice from my cup. "W-WHat the honk!" he said confused. He looked at me while i had a smirk on my face. "You little rascal," Karl said giggling at me. I broke character and stated to laugh before i felt something cold go down my chest. "OH MY GOD!" I shouted. Maybe a little too loud. Karls started laughing his ass off. "ok tha-That was uncalled for!" i said laughing along with him. "Oh it's fair now though!" he said catching his breath. "I mean your not wrong!" We got our boxes, and thanked the kind dude that apologized to us. He even Paid for us! we tried to pay but he insisted. 

We Made it back to the car and i played my music again. 'Sweater weather by The Neighbourhood' came on. "Where do you wanna go? The pool or beach?" he said, looking reversed, putting his hand behind the headrest behind me. Thats hot. "Ummmm the beach!" i say generally wanting to go. As we made it on the road Karl Grabbed my hand and held it ass he drove. It was a cute gesture and looked over to make sure it was ok. I nodded in response and he kissed my hand. I looked out the window Singing the song as Karl hummed to it.

We made it to the beach. He paid for Parking and surprisingly found a spot. I got out of the car while Karl got a medium sized bag out from the trunk. "You came prepared??" I asked wondering if he wanted to go to the beach. "Yeah I was hoping you'd say the beach because I brought the things you would have at the beach." He said while smiling. then it hit me. My dumbass left my stuff at the house when he said to wear a bathing suit. I did wear one but i forgot everything else i need. Like a towel, Sunscreen, Water, And a change of clothes and sandals (A/N: or slides if you don't like sandals. I sure as hell don't.But that's me. ANYWAY! MOVING ON JNFDSHNVENFJ) "um i kinda forgot all the things i need for the beach, i didn't take the hint when you said to wear a bathing suit." I say embarrassed. "It's ok, I have extras!" he said proudly.

We found a spot close to the water but far enough that it won't reach our stuff. I took off my clothes considering I have my swimsuit underneath. After I walked over to Karl setting up the towel on the sand. He gets up and walks towards me. His arms snake around my waist and kiss my cheek. I boop his nose and he goes red. "What?' i ask confused as to why he went red. He puts his head on my shoulder and all i hear is "Why was that cuter than it needed to be?! It was so cute and for what?" I laugh at his response and run my hand through his hair. "Where's the sunblock?" i ask and he gives it to me. I put it on and needed help with my back. He saw me struggling and just took the sunblock and rubbed it on my back. "thank youuuu!" I say dragging out the u. I put sunscreen on his back and then when i'm walking to put it in the bag i feel arms snake around my waist. Next thing i know im over Karls shoulder. I just let it happen. There's no point in fighting him. "karl." i say confused. "Yes my love?" i cover my face with my hands at the nickname. "What your my girlfriend i can call you these things now!" he said in an adorable tone. "Yeah yeah. Where are we going." Before I can get an answer I feel cold surrounding my whole body. I jump up from out of the water and give Karl the death stare. He look at me laughing and tried to run up to me but ya know the water. And he engulfs me into a hug."I sorry i had to!" he said while laughing. I start laughing with him and he thinks everything is ok until I 'go down to fix my hair' but in reality I pulled his legs so he fell backwards into the water. He came back up laughing as well.

I get out of the water and lay on the towl waiting to dry up. As I lay there I see Karl getting out of the water. He walks up to me and i Put my arms out. He chuckles and we start cuddling. His head was laying on my chest while I played with his hair. I feel my eyes get heavy as I feel Karl get up. I look up at him confused. "Let's go, it's getting dark. I didn't realize we were here for hours. I put my clothes back on and we walked back to the car. Karl held my hand again and we made it back to his place.

"you wanna shower here? You can borrow some of my cloths." he said in a hopeful tone. "Yeah sure!" i felt dirty with this sand in my hair and shit. "Do i just use what u have?" i really don't know if i use what he has or go to the store and but the little bottles at target. "Yeah just use my stuff, i don't mind." He hands me A hoodie and some joggers. "Ok, I'll be back then" I say, kissing his cheek. I take my shower and put the clothes on

"heyooo" i say walking into his room. "hello princess, imma go shower real quick ok?" "yeah ok!" i say sitting on his bed. Hegrabs his clothes then heads to the bathroom. When he's done he comes back out and lays down next to me. "What movie do you want to watch?" he ask tiredly. "How about we watch Chowder, it's not a movie but it's a good show." i say wanting to revisit the good times. (a/n: ok but if you don't watch Chowder, Adventure time and shit, what the honk are you doing with your life?!) After a few episodes in I cuddled up next to Karl unintentionally. I feel my  eyes get heavy and lay my head on his chest and feel his arms wrap around me. I hear "Good night princess" before I drift off to sleep.

(A/n: okaaay A little bit of a longer chapter but hey! more Cute shit going on right? A nee way! Drink water, eat food, And if you need to talk I'm always available! Also! According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read my story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! I hope you enjoyed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 286 15
A simple girl named (Y/N)'s favorite monster flavor was out so she ask another guy buying monsters for his favorite. Is this their only interaction o...
291 1 11
Y/n and Dream, who both meet at a cafe, become good friends. Dream invites y/n to his apartment, where him and SapNap live, due to y/n's parents forc...
11.6K 391 32
DreamNotFound University AU This book will be in First Person unless mentioned otherwise. George is a university student. He works in a McDonald's to...
6.8K 280 26
REWRITTEN Started: April 18th 2022 Ended: June 14th 2022 Cover by me :) ~ Clay better then 'Dre...